Black Widower Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ktsema
ktsema
940 Followers

Rose looked a mess. She had partied too much and she looked awful. But, Nancy was immediately relieved when Rose saw Ron and said: "Oh my God! Ron, I didn't realize you were here as well. You're a dead man if you ever tell anyone what I look like right now. I'm sorry. I had way too many margaritas. But, I think I feel better, for now anyway."

Nancy shot a look at Ron, whose dimpled smile was at once reassuring and exciting. She knew they had not been found out, and at the same time as she looked at him in Marc's robe, at how he filled it out with his broad shoulders, his bare and chiseled torso partially visible in front, she felt a wave of lustful desire wash through her loins.

Rose settled back into bed after taking some Tylenol and Pepto Bismol, and Nancy joined Ron on the couch in the living room, waiting for Rose to settle back to sleep. "That was so close, my heart is just getting back to normal. I don't know what I would have done if she had seen us."

"Relax babe. Even if she had seen us, she wouldn't have understood what she was seeing. She's still trashed. She probably won't even remember getting up tonight when she finally comes to tomorrow." Ron concluded.

He leaned toward Nancy on the couch and kissed her gently on the lips while letting his hand slip under her robe so he could fondle her wonderful breasts. As he did this, he felt himself growing very hard, very quickly. And Nancy could feel her vagina tingling again with desire for Ron's love mallet.

The new lovers decided to go out into the warm night on the patio, now that Rose had left them fully awake. The light of the moon shone on their white robes which were lying on a chaise next to the one on which their two naked bodies were entwined. Ron sat with his back to the back of the chaise and Nancy's spread legs straddled his body as she had settled her sopping vagina slowly onto Ron's hard and upright shaft. The two kissed and hugged and touched one another all over. Nancy relished the feel of Ron's hard shaft deep inside of her. She never realized what it was like to be fucked by such a huge cock. And, she found that size definitely mattered, at least in this case.

"Ron, you feel so good inside of me. I don't want this to end. But, I was terrified a few minutes ago when I thought Rose had seen us. I don't know what I would have done." She again pressed her mouth onto his and moved herself back and forth in his lap so as to grind on his throbbing cock. The both loved the feel of it.

"Babe, she didn't realize a thing had gone on, so you don't have to worry about that. And I don't want this to end either. But we should probably talk about the future in the future and enjoy ourselves right now. I have never done anything with a married woman before. But in your case, I couldn't help myself. What can I say? Anyway, I am sure we can work something out so that we can be with one another from time to time, but it will be hard for me to see you at work and know that I cannot have you like this for myself everyday. And, I hope that it will be hard for you too." He finished and looked into her eyes smiling.

"Look, I told you before that I would not hurt you, remember?" He said.

"Yes, I know. I believe you." Nancy had a puzzled look on her face.

"Well, let me try something I know you will like, but it might hurt just a little at first."

"Okay." She looked suspicious, but eager to try anything with Ron.

He stood from the chaise with Nancy still impaled on his post. And then he lifted her up and off of his drenched shaft and positioned her on the chaise so that she was on all fours. Then he fingered her drenched pussy, rubbing her g spot. Nancy moaned with pleasure. Ron used her milky fluids to coat his shaft and her anal opening. And Nancy knelt there in anticipation of what she knew was about to happen. In all her years of marriage, Marc had never fucked her anally. And now that it was about to happen with a much larger cock than Marc's, she was both dreading the pain that was to be as well as relishing the thought of satisfying her new lover.

With his left hand, he grasped her left breast and pinched the hardened nipple. An electric charge shot from her nipple to her vagina. With his right hand, he first positioned the jet black mushroom that was about to enter her at the entrance to her dark cave, and then he moved his fingers to her g spot and began a slow circular massage with his forefinger, while inserting his middle, ring and pinkie fingers into her pussy causing her body to quiver and twitch with excitement. Her vagina was absolutely drenched with the intense pleasure of the moment. Slowly, very slowly Ron pressed with his cock into her anal opening. Her virgin tight ass felt remarkable to Ron's cock as it forced its way into her warm ass. Nancy immediately felt the thrill of the new sensation coupled with his massaging of her left tit, her g spot and her sopping wet pussy.

He increased the pressure, and Nancy experienced sharp pain as her anal sphincter was being forced open. Ron felt their love juices doing their job of making it smooth sailing for his shaft. But he knew that the initial entry would be the most painful. She gasped loudly as his coal black shaft popped through her anal sphincter. And Ron was positive that his rock hard onyx cock had just violated a virgin ass. And it felt fantastic.

"Okay babe, I'm in and you feel so good to me. Just stay still and adjust for a minute." He squeezed her breast and continued the massage of her g spot and fingered her quivering cunt. Nancy was thinking that he felt so big, so huge, so hard in her ass, and at the same time her body was focusing on his massage of her g spot. She felt a powerful climax brewing, and she knew that she was going to lose all control of her body. At the same time, she felt Ron starting to push himself slowly and steadily into her, and the entry of his hard shaft into her ass felt so strange, but so very good as well.

Now, with his cock buried deep in the ass of his white lover, Ron held himself there, pulsing, feeling her warm tight ass holding him. Nancy thought she could feel Ron's cock pushing against her stomach, he was in her so far. She had never experienced sex like this before, and it felt so wonderful and exhilarating to her.

"Oh Ron, you feel so fucking good, I can't begin to tell you."

Ron knew that Nancy was on the edge, and he wanted this orgasm to consume her totally and completely with pleasure, the likes of which she had never before experienced. With that in mind, he wanted to try something with her that he had done many times with his wife. He knew it would rock Nancy's body like it had never been rocked.

"Okay Babe, I feel you getting close. Your ass feels so hot to me, and I love the feel of you flexing your muscles and squeezing me. It feels fucking awesome. But, I want to change positions just slightly, so I want you to slowly back up and off of this chaise without my sliding out of you. So we both have to move at once. Then we can continue this standing. Is that okay?"

It was all she could do to nod her head in approval, as her body quivered and twitched with the immense pleasure Ron's cock and hands were evoking in her. Stopping his massaging of her g spot, Ron used his fingers in her pussy to steady her as they moved back and off of the chaise. Ron coaxed her to stand upright with his left hand on her breast, and then he brought his right hand, dripping with her love juices up to her right breast. Pinching both nipples with his hands, Ron caused Nancy's body to tingle with excitement as she felt his black cock, thick and long and hard, buried in her ass, and she looked down and watched his strong mocha colored hands holding her incredibly excited breasts. Nancy ran her own hands down Ron's muscled brown thighs, loving the feel of his hard body pressed into hers, and his cock joining their bodies together.

What happened next, Nancy was definitely not ready for at all. As they stood there on the patio, his cock deep in her ass, Nancy could not believe how excited her body was at that moment. She had never had a sexual experience like this. But now Ron moved both of his hands to her vagina, using one to massage her g spot as the fingers of the other hand invaded her dripping wet pussy. At the feel of his touching her in this way, Nancy's body responded with a violent shudder as she felt her building orgasm surge in reaction to his stimulation.

Now, as his hands worked her pussy, they also held her body in place in front of Ron so his cock could piston in and out of her stretched asshole. Nancy grabbed Ron's forearms and dug her fingers into their thick muscles as she felt his coal black shaft now pumping in and out of her ass in a wild frenzy. In what seemed like only seconds, the stimulation of her body by the combination of his hands working her pussy and his cock fucking her ass, Nancy felt an orgasm so strong, so intense, that she thought she was going to pass out.

Her legs went out from under her and she felt her body held up by Ron's strong arms and his rigid cock as it pumped in and out of her repeatedly. She knew she was moaning loudly and even screaming into the mild night air, but she could not control it. He was fucking her ass as he held her almost like a rag doll, and all she could feel was the absolutely intense pleasure that was causing her body to twitch and shudder uncontrollably. She held onto Ron's arms and didn't want his cock ever to stop, as it brought one massive orgasmic wave after the next washing through her body.

And then, Nancy felt it, Ron's cock seemed to stiffen and swell in her already stretched to the max ass, the muscles in his arms tightened and she felt his chest and abdominal muscles harden at the same time. She felt Ron's orgasm stiffen and electrify his body, and she felt his warm cum flow deep into her ass. He was holding her body tightly, her feet off of the ground, and he was kissing her neck passionately. She knew there would be a huge hickey there, but she did not care.

She had never felt this level of sexual excitement ever before. And it was at that moment that she knew she was hooked on her new black lover. The intense sexual pleasure and depth of satisfaction she felt at that instant were like nothing she ever thought possible. His steel hard black shaft wedged tightly into her asshole and his massive and muscular body almost crushing her in the intensity of his orgasm was nothing less than incredible for her. The after glow of their orgasms warmed the both of them, and Ron continued to hold Nancy's limp body, feet still off the ground, impaled on his throbbing black member. They did not speak for several minutes, but just stood together as one, linked by his cock in her ass, and their arms holding onto one another, Ron kissing her neck and shoulders and Nancy touching his thighs and arms.

Finally, Ron spoke. "Incredible!", was all he said.

Nancy managed breathlessly, "I have never felt anything like that before, Ron. You make me feel so good, I can't believe it. I don't want this to end."

Ron gently placed Nancy on the patio and slid his still hard and throbbing massive black shaft out of her. "The reason this thing won't go down is you, lady. Do you have any idea how many hard ons I've had because of you. And after this, I'm not sure I can get it to go down." He said while smiling at the naked white beauty in front of him.

Ron turned her body around, taking in her beautiful face, hair, and wonderful curves. He bent down and kissed her full on the lips, thrusting his tongue deep into her mouth and pressing his lips hard against hers. He felt the softness of her full breasts crushed against his own hard abs, and he felt her hugging him and pulling his body into her own with her creamy white arms. He cupped both hands on her beautifully shaped buttocks and pulled her abdomen hard against his own, feeling his thick shaft pulsing between them.

They kissed for several minutes, and Nancy savored the feel of Ron's hard and muscular body against her own. She also felt like the taboo of black and white sex had made this whole experience more exotic and erotic for her. It felt so totally different from what she had become accustomed to with Marc.

"C'mon.", was all he said as he took her hand gently in his own and returned her to the bedroom. Once there, he took her other hand into his, and with her back to the bed, he brushed his lips softly against hers. Nancy tried to grasp his pulsing cock, but Ron held her hands and pushed ever so softly so that she would lie back on the bed. He then very slowly looked down at his white beauty, and she looked up at him. He felt his cock leap and jerk with excitement as he contemplated fucking her yet again. For her part, Nancy looked at the black Adonis standing above her, and felt her loins gush with desire, particularly as she marveled yet again at his truly thick and massive black shaft that was throbbing above her.

Ron wanted to make Nancy realize that this was more than just sex for him. He wanted her to know that he did not take lightly what they had done together, that his feelings for her went far beyond sex. And so as he mounted the bed and prepared to top his white princess yet again, he stared directly into her beautiful blue eyes, but said nothing. He spit into his hand, and with his ebony hand used his saliva to wash off any of Nancy's anal residue from his cock.

And then, lying atop Nancy's now quivering and expectant body, Ron used his elbows to position himself above her as he positioned his immense pleasure rod at her pussy's door. Nancy placed her fingers on it and wedged it between her drenched lips, her eyes staring directly into Ron's. She loved his look, his handsome face, his broad shoulders, his firm and defined chest.

Ron knew she was ready for him, wanted him. Slowly, very slowly, he reentered her pleasure chute and pressed inward wondering at the tightness of her drenched vagina. He pressed hard at her cervix, knowing that she loved the painful pleasure he was causing. Slowly at first, to contented moans from his lover, Ron began his inward and outward thrusts and withdrawals. Nancy kept her eyes on his, and was amazed as her pussy was warning her that yet another massive orgasm was building.

As Nancy's breathing quickened, Ron increased his speed and force, hitting her cervix hard. He knew she was loving the feel of his cock as much as he was enjoying the pleasure her wonderfully tight vagina was providing his massive shaft. When Nancy closed her eyes and her breasts began heaving with pleasure, Ron's body began a frenzied pistoning in and out of his white beauty, as he watched he face flush in the soft light of the bedroom. Suddenly, she was there, and once again, Nancy screamed out in ecstasy as bolts of pleasure surged through her body while her vagina spasmed in pleasure around Ron's black rod.

Ron's watched his lover's face as it was contorted in pleasure, her fingers dug into his buttocks as she tried to pull him ever deeper into her. With one final and forceful thrust, Ron pressed his cock into Nancy, hit her cervix and forced his black penis through its incredibly tight ring, entering several inches into her womb. His love juices shot out of him and into his white lover as his own body tightened and shook with an incredible orgasm. He pushed hard into her and held himself there, emptying all of his gooey cum deep into his grateful lover.

Nancy pulled Ron's face to hers and their lips met, and they kissed and licked and sucked one another until they Nancy finally dozed off. Ron's hard brown body nearly covered that of his white lover. And, his cock stayed full in her long after she began snoring gently.

Feeling Nancy's vagina twitch and quiver from time to time as he remained lodged in her, he knew her pussy was responding to his pleasurable presence. He also knew that it had been the best for Nancy. As he let himself doze on his sleeping lover, Ron smiled to himself knowing that he had introduced her to something that she could have with him, and only him.

To be continued...

ktsema
ktsema
940 Followers