Blacked Ch. 01

Story Info
My first time with a big black cock.
2.9k words
4.24
60.4k
40
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riality87
riality87
125 Followers

Whenever someone sees me on a dating site or app, invariably they ask me why I am on there? Well, I have to admit one of the best places to meet travellers from outside India in Mumbai are places like Tinder.

While I mainly use Tinder to satisfy my urge for British men, recently I used it for a bit more darker pleasure. This is a story of how I got blacked.

For the last few years, my friend who is doing her PhD in Washington DC has been teasing me about how I am a black virgin. "Babe, it is true. Once you go black, you can't go back," Samira used to tease me.

Last weekend I decided to change that. Sitting in office on a Friday evening, waiting for work to get done, I reinstalled Tider on my phone. This time, I had to keep swiping left till I came across profiles of some big black men.

Unfortunately, several seemed to be simply faking their profile. But I started flirting and getting along with a guy called Eric. He was a Nigerian student, 22, doing his Masters' from a university here in Mumbai. His face displayed his youth but he was well built. It was quite obvious he would have no trouble throwing me around, if it came to it! Within half an hour of flirting, I gave him my office address and asked him to come pick me up so that we can take it from there.

I was dressed in a navy blue pencil skirt, a matching jacket and white blouse tucked into my skirt. I gave a quick visit to the washroom and decided to ditch the jacket and held it my hand. I also untucked my blouse. As he pinged me to come down in front of the building, I smiled to myself wondering of the night ahead.

"Hi Eric, thanks for coming over. I thought we could save the trouble and time of me going back home and then coming out again," I said as I entered the front passenger seat before I could properly glance at him. I smiled at what I saw next, which was him dressed in a jeans and a white vest. "Aren't you a little underdressed for going out?" I asked as he started to drive off.

He took a moment to reply and in that moment, he placed his large hands on my soft thighs. "It's going to be a long night baby. It's best we stayed in," he said as his hand moved higher up my thighs as his index finger found out that I had also ditched my panties.

I bit my lips as I stifled a soft moan but his finger started to part my pussy lips and enter me. I could hold back and let out a whorish moan. He kept cruising towards a destination I didn't know. As I lay back on his seat, I was grateful that his windows were dark because it must have been evident on my face that his fingers were pleasing me. I only realised we reached the destination - his home - because he pulled out his fingers.

As we got out of the car and started walking towards the lift under his building, Eric wrapped his arm around my waist, pulled me closer and whispered into my ears, "Good to know you liked the car ride. But the night has just begun."

I looked up at him and smiled wickedly. As we waited for the lift, I noticed that the security guards at the residential complex where he was staying gave me a thorough eyeing. Obviously they knew what happens when Eric brings women back home. I could almost sense that they were getting a hard on themselves but thankfully before I felt uncomfortable, the lift had arrived.

The lift was completely empty and as soon as it shut, I turned to him, stood up on my toes and started to kiss him. My hands started to explore his chest and abs as I took off his vest. But in what seemed like a flash we reached the 9th floor and had to take another pause for a short walk his apartment.

His apartment was small but had a gorgeous floor to ceiling window overlooking the sea. It appeared as if he had cleaned up before hand because its hard to imagine a 22 year old student keeping his studio apartment tidy.

I stood in front of the window momentarily to admire the view but before I could say anything, he pulled me back and pressed me up against the wall. He leant down to resume our kiss while unbuttoning my blouse. Once done unbuttoning, he gripped the collar of my blouse and took it off in one go. He broke the kiss and moved his lips onto my neck as I moaned and squirmed between him and the wall.

My nipples were rock hard by now and Eric had noticed. While kissing my neck, he took off my bra and let it fall to the ground. Feeling his hot breathe on my neck mixed with wetness of his kisses sent a few shivers down my spine. By now, he started to cup my breasts as his thick and rough thumbs started rubbing my nipples.

I grabbed his head and started to push him down towards my breasts as I moaned like whore. I looked down as he slowly and intentionally inched his tongue closer towards my nipple before enveloping it with his lips. He looked up at me and must have seen lust all over my face as he didn't bother to say anything. He sucked hungrily on both my breasts for what seemed like an endless duration. My moans had now turned into whines and I almost begged him when I said, "I think you need to fuck me now!"

He just laughed and said, "Not so soon baby. I've just gotten started with you."

I gripped his head tightly as he started moving lower and undid the zipper of my skirt. I was so wet, it felt as if I had already squirted. I could even smell my juices although I was standing upright against the wall.

Eric too took a deep breathe before parting my legs and kissing the insides of my thighs. His thumb was rubbing my clit as his tongue trailed its way up from my thighs towards my pussy.

I looked down at him as he took his time around my leaking pussy. His tongue licking all around my pussy lips before it started to lick the length of it. As soon as the tip of his tongue touched my pussy lips, I lost control. I felt as if I was going weak on the knees as my nails dug into Eric's shoulders. But he held me upright and covered my pussy with his lips as I hit an orgasm, screaming in intense pleasure. But this was just the first of what would be a very long night.

His licked up my juices as my screams turned back to moans. I realised that his tongue had not even entered my pussy before my first orgasm so there was no way this was going to stop now. As his thumb kept rubbing my clit, his tongue parted my pussy lips and entered me. He looked up at me, his whore for the night, as I held his head. Each time his tongue curled up inside my and reached my most erogenous spots, I would either bite my lip or gasp while looking back at him. It was as if he was making out with my pussy but he just didn't want to let go.

He managed to lift up both my legs around his shoulders and let me rest against the wall as he kept eating my pussy. My nails were digging deeper into his shoulders but he remained relentless. For a few moments, he pulled out of my pussy and moved his tongue towards my arsehole and then back to my pussy. As I struggled to hold back again, I ran my hands through my hair.

He realised that I would orgasm again so this time, he let me again stand on my two feet as he got up to start kissing me while two of his fingers urged and egged my pussy on. I bit his lips and kissed him passionately as I orgasmed on his hands. Tired and covered in beads of sweat, I leant on him as he made me taste my own juices before lifting me up and taking me to the bed.

"Are you sure you want to continue? You look quite tired," he said with a wicked grin on his face. Too tired to say anything I just nodded. "If only you could see the lust in your eyes. You must be the most gorgeous Indian girl I've met," he said as he lit up a joint.

As I lay back on his bed and stared at his large frame standing over me, I grabbed the bottle of water to regather myself. He passed me the joint which helped me relax a bit more. "You know I may get addicted to you," I said as I let out the smoke.

He laughed and said, "We'll see about that but for now, I know of something else that might look better between those gorgeous lips of yours."

I took another deep drag of the joint and smiled up at him as I knew what he meant. He let me lay there smoking as he took off his pants and boxers. My eyes grew wide as I saw the size of his cock. Much bigger than anything I had ever fucked and he wasn't even fully hard. Did I make a mistake getting into this? It was too late to ask that question as he walked towards me and stopped with his cock hanging inches away from my face.

As he looked down upon me, he caressed my face before holding his cock and rubbing it over my cheeks and lips. Normally, I would have teased the guy a little before taking his cock in my mouth. But Eric was really big! I looked up at him into his eyes as I opened my mouth wide and tried to accommodate his cock. My lips could only reach half way up his cock as the thickness of his shaft stretched my lips. My tongue had to wrap around his cock as I started to suck on it.

I could hear him moan as he placed his hand on my head and tried to push his cock further down my throat. I could feel him get harder in my mouth as I struggled with his size and girth. His cock hit the back of throat as it hardened up completely but my lips were nowhere near the base of his cock. I almost gagged as tears streamed out of my eyes, smudging my eye shadow.

His hand stayed firmly on the back of my head as he started to fuck my face now. I looked up at him again as I took in the musky smell and the salty taste. After a few more times of nearly making me gag, he pulled out. I took deep breathes as I smiled widely just imaging how he would feel in my pussy.

Seeing me smile he caressed my hair and leant down for kiss before laying me down on my back. He climbed onto the bed on his knees and in between my legs. I stared at him as he admired my body. He licked his thumb before rubbing my pussy lips which were just inches away from the tip of his cock before he grabbed my legs with both his hands and pulled me closer.

The tip of his cock started to spread my pussy lips as I started to moan feeling the warmth of his cock. Inch by inch his cock stretched my pussy to its limits as he entered me. My mouth wide open as I moaned while he made his way deep inside me. I grabbed the sheets firmly as his cock entered me fully which he let it rest there momentarily.

As the pain turned into pleasure, he pulled out and in one firm stroke entered me again. My thighs slapped against his as he started to build a rhythm to fuck me. My moans started turning into screams as he picked up the pace. Soon, my pussy was leaking so much that the movement of his cock resembled a well oiled friction. I moaned and screamed like a whore as he fucked me harder and faster.

I could sense his pleasure building as his groans and grunts became more frequent. He then placed his shoulders under my knees as he curled me up and start fucking me deeper. I grabbed the sheets firmly and shut my eyes as I reached another body shaking orgasm, this time with his cock inside me.

Knowing I had orgasmed, he pulled out and lay down beside me. "I think its time you learnt how to ride a stallion," he said to me as he kissed me. I climbed onto him, knees on either side of his body as I pressed down on his shoulders with my hands. My pussy just above his cock which was stiff as a pole by now. I started grinding on top of his cock, my pussy dripping just above his cock while my breasts kept moving just slightly away from his mouth.

But the passions were running so high, he did not require much teasing. He grabbed me by the waist and start pushing me onto his cock. My hands buckled from his chest as I moved to hold onto his head and press it against my breasts. I started to bounce on his cock matching the rhythm of his thrusts as he sucked hard on my breasts. Our skin kept slapping against each others. The pace kept changing as he held back from releasing. Everytime he slowed down I would grind my hips with his cock still deep inside me. I began to kiss his neck and shoulder blades while my fingers played with his nipples as I urged him to fill me up with his cum.

But he was not done yet. As I teased him, he grabbed me by the waist, lifted me up and threw on the side of the bed. Without saying a word he turned me around as I obliged and got onto my hands and knees thinking that he wants to fuck me doggy style. I was wrong. So very wrong.

His thumbs used my pussy juices to lube up my ass hole. As soon as I knew his intentions, I looked back and said, "I'm not an anal virgin but I am not sure you'll fit!". He slapped my ass cheek hard and said, "You should only open your mouth to moan and scream."

He spread my ass cheeks apart as I got goosebumps fearing the worst. His cock started to enter my ass as I felt a sharp surge of pain. But then he grabbed my hair tightly and pulled me up as I started to forget where it hurt more. As his cock started to lube up my ass with his leaking pre-cum with each stroke, he kept sucking on my neck while doing so. One of his hands also reached to play with my clit. Harder and faster, his pre-cum was now leaking like a tap as he fucked my ass relentlessly. My screams of pain had turned into moans of pleasure. His thumb kept rubbing my clit giving me no respite.

Finally, I could sense him about to cum as he groaned and grunted but increased the pace. He pushed my face down on the bed as he pumped my ass. As the pace increased near violent levels, I felt the first spray of his hot cum inside my ass. It triggered me off too as we both moaned while releasing. The sprays of his cum kept filling up my ass and part of me was grateful that he hadn't impregnated me.

As we crashed down on the bed next to each other, he brushed my hair aside and kissed me on my cheek as he said, "You are something else baby. Most girls would have given up long ago."

I smiled back as I lit up the remaining bit of the joint. "Well I couldn't give up early on my first night with a black guy," I said as I blew out the smoke. "Something tells me, there is a lot more black cock in your future," he said as he started to slip out of the bed. "I'm going in for a shower. Do you have the strength for one?" he asked. I simply shook my head to say no as I lay back.

I did not realise when I fell asleep while listening to the sound of the water. Next morning, I woke up and heard two voices. As I rubbed my eyes, I could see Eric and another black guy, standing above the bed looking at me as they discussed their Saturday plans. Plans which included fucking me relentlessly. But thats a story for another time as I have already need to cum while writing this!

riality87
riality87
125 Followers