Blacked in Goa Ch. 02

Story Info
He Seduces The Lonely Wife...
10.5k words
4.62
131.1k
131

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bdrew86
bdrew86
825 Followers

Mira hadn't dared to walk out of her room. Instead she stayed in, had a shower, watched TV and then called her husband. She hoped he had flown out of the airport by now and would be here soon. She knew she was slipping and the only way to stop that was to have her husband by her side. But alas, the volcano was still spewing and the runways were still closed. Raghav wouldn't be here for at least a couple of more days.

James watched the news on the TV. He recalled Mira telling him about her husband being stuck at the airport. When the news anchor said the airports would be closed for at least a couple of more days, he smiled to himself, knowing that someone up there had thrown him a rope. He now had a couple of days to seduce and conquer Mira's mind and body.

After spending several hours inside the room, Mira was bored to death. She had resisted the thought of going out from the fear of running into James again. Just the thought of him had a pulse racing and she knew if she came face to face with him, she'd be panting like a dog.

But now the sun had set and she could hear sounds of music coming from the surrounding clubs. She so wanted to go out on the town. She had planned to do so with her husband but he wasn't there. Not that it was his fault but when she recalled how rude he had been with her in the morning, sympathy was giving way to resentment.

Just then she heard a knock on her door. Her heart skipped a beat, as she wondered who it could be. Perhaps it was the hotel staff she thought or perhaps it was James. She gingerly walked to the door and gazed through the peep hole. She gasped as she saw James on the other side.

She toyed with the idea of not opening it but then thought it would be too rude to do so. She opened the door and stepped back as James walked in.

He was wearing a blue beach shirt and a pair of khaki shorts. The shirt was of a size bigger than the regular but still one could make out the pumped up body underneath. The massive calves behind the shin flexed with each step. Along with the attire, his radian brown eyes and the towering persona had its effect on Mira.

She kept looking up at him and he kept looking down at her. She was wearing a round neck T shirt which was pretty loose and from his vantage point, James could see down into her cleavage. His cock started showing signs of life again and he had to resist the idea of picking her up, throwing her on the bed and ravaging her nimble body but he had no plans to rape her. He wanted it to be consensual, the way it had always been.

Mira too had a hard time; first she had to resist looking straight in his eyes and then when she noticed the bulge under his shorts, she had to avert her eyes from there too. She simply chose the middle part and stared at his chest.

"Wanna go out on the town?" James asked.

"Uhh..." Mira replied. She so wanted to go out and enjoy the evening but she knew at the back of her mind, the result would not be good or maybe far too good.

"Of course you do. I'll wait outside till you get ready and we'll head out." He said in his usual calm, yet confident tone.

He simply turned around and stepped out the room, pulling the door with him. Mira was dumbstruck. She didn't say anything or resist his proposal. She simply couldn't muster up words to say to him. It was as if she had lost her tongue or lost her entire vocabulary of words.

She knew James was standing behind the door. She fidgeted with her hands, trying to come up with excuses to stay in the room but just couldn't come up with something feasible. She sat on the bed, thinking and after a few minutes, she heard a knock on the door.

"Are you getting ready?" James asked from behind the door.

"Yeah...give me few minutes." Mira replied and her reply surprised her. A few seconds ago she was pondering on ways to get out of this and now she had agreed to go out with him. What the Fuck!!

With that she was left with no choice.

James was sitting outside waiting for his lady to step out. It had been quite a few minutes since she locked herself inside to get dressed. He was now getting quite restless but just then the door opened. He turned around and his jaw dropped the floor.

Mira stepped out wearing a tank top and a pair of denim shorts. Nothing out of the ordinary when one imagines it but this was something different in real time. The white spaghetti strap tank top hugged her body so well, outlining her toned figure perfectly. The top hugged her breasts, fitting them snuggly in the bra that she wore underneath.

All these clothes she had chosen for her to wear when she was with her husband. She had chosen all figure hugging, short and revealing clothes as she thought she would be on her second honeymoon but instead she was going out with a black guy she barely knew. Since, all her clothes were such, she had no choice but to wear them, howsoever reluctant she was.

The denim shorts didn't help either. They ended way up her knees, or rather just a few inches below her groin. She had taken an effort to get a bikini wax done a day before the trip and her fair, smooth thighs showed. She always wore a pair of delicate silver anklet on her and they would tingle at every step she took.

James looked in awe, but held his jaw from dropping to the floor. He could feel his cock twitch under his shorts and had an overwhelming urge to just push Mira inside and fuck her and it took a lot of restraint from his side to not do so.

"Should we get going?" Mira asked breaking James from his trance. He fumbled for a second before he nodded and they both walked outside the hotel.

The sun was still setting when they made themselves comfortable on the seats at one of the many shacks that lined up on the beach.

James ordered himself a beer and Mira being on alert as she had ordered a non-alcoholic beverage. She had made it a habit to drink only in her husband's presence and now that she was not with him but rather another man, she specifically avoided alcohol.

James was easy to talk to and it wasn't long before he broke ice with her. They were soon chatting like two long lost friends who were catching up. James was sharing his experiences in India and abroad and she was listening to them intently, in amazement and awe at the life that he was lived and the experiences that he has had.

James indeed was well travelled man and he told Mira many of his stories but he explicitly omitted the parts where he had bedded many women, wherever he travelled and wherever he lived. He didn't want to get Mira's guard up, knowing that her guard was falling.

Another round of drinks was repeated and this time Mira found herself looking at the setting sun. She wondered what was she doing her with James? This was meant to be a trip with her husband. It was Raghav who was supposed to be here and not James. As much as she wanted her husband to be around, there was now very little doubt in her mind that she was attracted to this man.

He had gotten so close when he was wiping her body after the swim and she was still shocked as to how she had allowed him. The images flashed in front of her eyes; his shirtless, glistening body at the beach, those rippling muscles and most of all, his swag. Memories of the afternoon dip in the pool and the swimming lessons made her shiver lightly.

James got up and walked to the bar and Mira watched mesmerised. She could visualise his taut butt flexing with each step. Just as she was watching him walk, a random yet the kinkiest thought crossed her mind.

'I just wanna bite that butt.' She thought and the very next moment, she cringed and blushed in embarrassment. She covered her mouth as if she had said it aloud and looked around if anyone was observing her. She relaxed a bit when she realised that she truly was alone in her thoughts.

Never in her entire life did Mira have such thoughts which was surprising but the provocation for those thoughts came from James and not her husband was shocking than surprising. It was not in her nature that she thought about someone like this. In fact, she was a docile lover to her husband.

But she could feel something inside her change, some primal was transforming inside her.

She could feel a damp spot on her panties and her elevated heart beat and breath confirmed her arousal. While James wasn't looking, she quickly touched her crotch over her shorts to confirm the dampness.

James on the other hand had been switching between states of absolute erections to semi erections, both of which would be obviously visible, had he not worn that loose shirt that covered his groin.

He was glad that Mira was opening up to him again after the swimming pool incident and he could notice her attraction for him. He also realised her inner battle to protect the sanctity of her marriage and a struggle to not stray from her marital vows. He had been to India several times before, bedded many women, especially married women and he knew that this was just a phase.

James had paid the bill and walked back to the table and sat next to Mira. He suggested they take a walk on the beach. She simply shrugged and they walked along. They walked straight to the water line before starting the long walk along its length.

The sun had now set; the twilight had given way to the night sky. The crowd which usually during the day time is near the waterline had now hobbled back to their hotel rooms before they came out to party all night.

The shore line was quite; the lights from the night clubs and shacks barely reached them but the noise from the blaring speakers was rather unpleasant. James and Mira walked on along the shore, still talking and enjoying each other's company. At times, her feet would get stuck in the soft sand and James would gently hold her hand and help her out. There was clearly a growing level of comfort between the two and James could feel it.

They walked for several minutes till the shacks were almost out of sight. They stood facing the open sea and Mira closed her eyes to let the cool sea breeze sweep through her hair. The sound of the crashing waves was so relaxing, so calming.

She opened her eyes when she felt James' hand touch hers. He gently held it as he stood next to her. She looked at him blankly, her eyes had got used to the dark and she could see James' radiant eyes and a sparkling smile. A few tense seconds passed before she smiled back and he felt her hand tighten its grip on his.

They didn't speak a word to each other for the next several minutes; just stood in silence enjoying the cool breeze and waves. Mira had imagined this scenario with her husband but alas, this was happening with James. She felt a tinge of disappointment and guilt but the moment he clenched his strong hand, those thoughts faded.

"Want another drink Mira?" James asked and she nodded. Still holding hands, they started their long walk back to the shacks. Still no words were uttered but the couple held on to each other's hands as they walked.

Suddenly, they heard a massive roar coming from the sea. They had failed to notice the high tide and it came crashing towards them. The wave would easily reach Mira's knee or maybe more and she squealed as she saw it fast approaching her. She tried to run ashore but it was too late, the water was just behind her and then she felt herself scooped up in the air. She shrieked in shock when she realised that James had picked her up in his arms. The water gushed over his shins and crashed into the shore ahead before slowly flowing back into the sea.

She stared at James and he stared back. The water had receded now James was slowly walking back with Mira still in his arms. Mira was shocked at how quickly and easily he had picked her up as if she was a tiny raggedy Anne doll. She distinctly remembered her husband who could pick her up for not more than a minute before huffing and puffing.

James kept walking with Mira in his arms. They were not speaking to each other and were now far away from the water. She knew he didn't need to carry her anymore but didn't want to say it. She had kept her hands to herself till now but slowly she moved them up to his shoulders before locking them behind his neck.

She was slowly surrendering to this man and despite her moral dilemmas and conflicts, she couldn't help but give in. As the music got louder and the lights got brighter, they broke out of their trance and she slowly slid of his body.

They had decided on another round of drinks but without a word been spoken, the plan had changed. He was holding on to her hand and she was silently following him. They walked over to their bike, and she quietly sat behind him as he started the bike and rode in the direction of their hotel.

Mira felt like coming back to her senses. She felt like she had been in a trance, a high she had never experienced, perhaps she had blacked out but she remembered going through the motions.

She was lying naked on his bed; a pair of thin panties was the last piece of modesty she had. Apart from the panties, the white blanket was covering. Her hair was loose, her lipstick smeared and she was sweating, even though the AC was at full blast.

The bathroom light was on but the door was shut. She could her faint sounds coming from the bathroom and realised that James was inside. She contemplated escaping before he walked out. The dim night lamp saved the room from total darkness but it too added to the erotically charged ambience.

Her heart raced when she recalled how it all started...

He stopped bike abruptly in the front of the hotel and holding her hand, rushed into the lobby. The receptionist who was also on duty in the morning was startled as she saw this Indian woman holding tightly the large hand of a black man.

Mira's cheeks flushed with blood as she tried to avoid eye contact with the lady. The lady knew that Mira had made bookings with her husband but this black stud was not him. He was another guest living in another room. She tried to hide her surprise and contempt and acted as nothing happened out of normal.

"Here are your keys sir and these are your keys madam." The receptionist said as she handed them the keys to their respective rooms.

"She won't be needing hers." James exclaimed as he picked up his keys.

Mira was startled at how blatantly this man was calling the shots. She felt offended but it also made her loins wet at how dominating he was. She loved being dominated in bed.

The receptionist gave a wry smile which both of them didn't miss.

"Thank you." James said as he pulled Mira away with him. Mira chose not to say a word and didn't look back but she knew the receptionist was sniggering by now and the whole hotel staff would come to know about them before the shift ends.

As they approached the door of his room, he let go off her hand for a brief moment and then the first thoughts of backing out came to Mira's head.

The latch clicked open and he almost dragged her inside and those thoughts of backing out were perhaps left behind by her sheer inertia.

The door closed behind her and James pushed her against it. He grabbed her shoulders and lowered his lips on to hers. This was too sudden, too direct and she didn't know how to react. A part of her said push him away and slap him but she stayed still, not going by what her mind told her but to go by what her instincts told her.

Startled by how sudden and how fast things were moving, Mira froze, not moving her lips as James kissed her. Her heart was pounding and she felt dizzy and for a few seconds she was lost. Apart from the abrupt entry in the hotel and in to the room, James was soft and delicate. His kiss was the softest she ever had.

His tongue slowly prodded her lips, provoking them to part. The first time, she didn't relent, the second time she didn't relent, the third time, the lips moved just slightly and it was enough. She moaned as his tongue sneaked inside her mouth and his lips closed on hers.

Her hands which till now were to her sides, slowly moved to his hips and then slid up to his waist and then snaked behind him to meet at his back. As her hands gripped tighter, she felt herself being pulled into a tighter embrace by James. She finally reciprocated and kissed him back in equal fervour which provoked him as well. The sounds of frantic kissing enveloped the room.

The smell of his cologne mixed with his natural odour was so intoxicating and add to it the tenderness of the kiss made her weak in the knees. The thoughts of the sanctity of her marriage, the holy vows, her family, her core beliefs which she had held so dear hadn't yet occurred to her as her mind was still processing and recuperating from the erotic onslaught.

Her fragrance, her soft skin, her delicate frame and the idea of bedding this incredible exotic woman was arousing James to a level he seldom felt. He kissed her, sucked her tongue, sucked her lips, kissed her chin, her cheeks, her nose, her forehead and then slowly slid down to her neck, evoking a loud moan and a sigh from her.

She tilted her head slightly to allow him access to her delicate neck. He dove in, kissing her ear lobe and then slowly dragging his lips down her neck. Mira moaned and sighed, approving of his moves. She didn't say it in words, but James had just found her most erotic spot, her neck. Her neck was her weak spot, something her husband exploited during the first years of their marriage. But as time went on the passion and the intensity faded. On this vacation, she had hoped to rekindle the passion that they lost but it was not to be. It was James who had rediscovered the spot that she so loved.

Hearing her soft moans was provoking James. The beast inside him was rearing to go; he just wanted to throw her to the floor and fuck her crazy but he knew this woman was too raw for something like that. He knew she was just getting a taste of black love and it would take a little more to draw her out to be the slut that he hoped she would be.

He slowly dragged his hand down to her butt and squeezed them hard. Mira moaned in his mouth, still kissing her. He squeezed her butt, pulling her groin into his. She moaned as he rubbed his engorged cock against the thin fabric of her shorts. She was trembling from the arousal and this was something she never experienced.

They slowly moved to the, not breaking the kiss for even a moment. They broke, when he finally pushed her down on the bed and stood in front of her. She looked up to him, waiting for him to make the next move and move he did.

She saw him slowly unbuttoning his shirt, button after button set lose, giving a peak of the beautiful body that hid beneath; something she had seen just recently at the beach. She couldn't believe that it took so little time for her to be seduced and she was confused as to if she was easy or he was the master seducer, the ultimate manipulator.

The shirt was off in a few moments and was lying on the floor. She gasped she saw those chiselled pectoral muscles, that prominent set of abs and the strong shoulders from so close. What made her gasp louder was that he was unbuttoning his shorts too.

Alarm bells went off in her head as she realised she was slipping deeper into this. This wasn't what she had planned, expected or decided to do. She had expected to spend a nice, quiet vacation with her husband but she was on the bed of this black man who she had never known or had hoped to meet.

He dug his fingers inside the shorts and slowly tugged them down. She shuddered but didn't say a word. She wanted to say no...she wanted to leave but she also wanted to see how it looked, how it felt in her hands...

James had his hands on the waistband of his shorts. He'd pushed them down just a little. "Tell me you don't want to see it?" he asked, pushing them down a little further.

bdrew86
bdrew86
825 Followers