Blackedmerica: A Love Story Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eeric
eeric
1,584 Followers

"Hey uncle Marc." Joana smiled and enjoyed the lustful looks she and her mother got from Marc.

"Get those big titties over here." Marc told them as he watched the jiggly women walk over to sit down next to him.

"Mm mm mm." Marc reached over and grabbed a handful of Karen's breasts and sucked them.

"Ohhh." Karen moaned as she felt her black man suck her nipple.

"Mm, mmm." Marc looked over at Joana and grabbed a handful of one of her huge soft tits and sucked her nipple.

"Mmm." Joana licked her lips moaning. Marc's strong hands felt so good on her boobs.

Marc then suddenly heard something from the television which made him look up.

"Hahaha, look at this token white boy." Marc laughed at the white guy in the two hundred meter dash that was way behind the black athletes. Not only that, but he was also running bottomless, with his small penis flopping up and down as he ran.

"Aww, looks like the little guy is really trying, though." Karen looked at the white guy who had half the sprint left after the black men had finished.

"Hahaha... little guy sure is right." Marc laughed at Karen's hint.

The cameraman then zoomed in on the white guy's face and then on his itty bitty penis, as the black commentators made fun of him.

"Looks like he's been in some cold water," One of them said.

"No, he hasn't," the other commentator said as they laughed as did Marc.

Outside Bill looked at Marc's Cadillac.

Think that it is... Bill looked proudly at the Cadillac. He had spent almost two hours washing his wife's black man's car.

Bill then walked over to the house, and slowly and politely walked over the kitchen and into the living room. There he found his beautiful wife and daughter naked on the couch with Marc. His hands running up and down their smooth thighs.

Bill couldn't help but glance over at his wife's ample breasts. He loved her huge soft breasts, and though he didn't much like looking at his daughter's bare body, he knew that she had inherited her mother's chest.

"Ehm Marc, I'm finished with your car." Bill said as Karen looked over at her polite husband.

"You are huh?" Marc looked up the man whose wife he had been fucking for the last six months.

"Yeah... I think so." Bill started feeling a bit uncertain.

"Now you think so? Well, I better not come out there in the morning and find some dirty spots on it." Marc looked up at Bill.

"Oh... Uhm." Bill started to wonder if he should go out there and check again.

"Bill, I'm about to suck Marc's big black cock here with our daughter's help, so why don't you go out and make sure that his Cadillac is pristine." Karen looked up at her husband.

"Oh, yeah, I'll make sure that it's perfect this time." Bill looked over at Marc as Karen leaned up and pressed her breasts against Marc's face, as he ran his tongue all over them.

Bill felt his small penis strain against the insides of his underwear as he walked outside. He knew that he was probably going to spend the night on the couch, jerking off listening to his wife getting fucked.

"Think it's time for those sweet mouths of yours to get to work." Marc pulled down his underwear as he leaned up and gave Karen a passionate kiss, Joana.

Karen didn't hesitate. She leaned down and started sucking his thick black cock as Joana leaned down and licked and sucked Marc's big balls.

"Ahh." Marc smiled to himself as he picked up a beef sandwich and leaned back on the couch.

"That's it." Marc took a bite whilst getting his cock sucked by a mother and daughter.

Once he finished his sandwich, Marc was going to fuck both women right here on the couch.

Outside Bill had started to wash the Cadillac again. He stepped back a bit as he rinsed it, hoping to get a glimpse of his wife through the window, but there was too much glare.

"Hey Bill." Bill looked over and saw Daniel and Vivian Choi, his neighbors down the street.

"Hey Daniel, Vivian." Bill was so envious of Daniel. Daniel had told him that he always got to watch when his wife's black boyfriend came over to fuck her ass.

"Washing Marc's car I see." Vivian had visited a few times when Marc was over.

"Yeah, he's in there with Karen and Joana." Bill wished that he could be in there watching his wife with Marc.

"Oh that reminds me dear, I think Christina is putting up another video today," Vivian talked about her nineteen-year-old daughter Christina. Christina had a website where she put up videos of herself getting anal gang banged. She had gotten her love for getting butt fucked from her mother.

Vivian and her daughter were very close, talking over the phone daily. Sometimes they even skyped when they were both getting butt fucked.

"Well see you, Bill." Daniel and Vivian waved as they continued down the street.

"See you." Bill got back to washing Marc's Cadillac. He was determined to get it pristine this time.

To be continued...

eeric
eeric
1,584 Followers
12