Blackmail?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I got back he was speaking on the phone, he was ordering breakfast to be brought up to us. I was actually glad because it gave me a distraction. I went into my dressing room and got myself decent, as in not half naked any more. I messed about and made myself look good again, I couldn't help it. My female desires made me do it, even if it was for another man.

I was beginning to understand him, I think? He was giving me space, let my insides settle down from the turmoil of what I was here for, and if I'm honest I was grateful to him for that. My opinion of him was changing. I had expected him to, once inside and in privacy of our room to just take me, make me do what ever he wanted, but he wasn't being like that at all.

A waiting waiter served us from an enormous choice of foods, I was famished. We sat side by side on the balcony in the early morning sun over looking Paris. It was heart breakingly beautiful. I felt a pang of romanticism in me. I looked at Paul and he gave me a small but very nice smile. It was becoming clear to me that he wanted me to be happy and calm if it was possible. I was beginning to turn.

He asked me if we could go for a walk, we spent all day in museums, little cafes, and just taking in the sights. It was a truly wonderful day. Then without realising I had done it, my arm was linked through his as we wondered around the narrow and broad streets. Not only was my left arm through his, my right hand was resting lightly on his upper arm too, just the way lovers do when strolling around with each other.

I looked at him and decided to stay where how I was, no harm in it, I thought. We were even chatting like old friends. I wasn't aware of it but I was aiding my own submission to this very good looking black man. As the day wore on I became more and more lax in my thoughts. He was an absolute gem to be with, he was knowledgeable and intelligent. If we saw something he was able to explain it to the point that I started asking him questions about this that and the other.

We returned to our hotel, and he actually suggested we take a nap after our exhausting day. I agreed, and after I had ensconced myself in the bed which was the biggest in the world, he joined me. Again he was wearing a snug pair of black shorts trimmed in gold. It was my turn to suck in my breath. He looked like what he was, a very powerful specimen of man. He was a black Adonis in every sense of the word.

My insides trembled, I turned away from him to hide my confusion, but I couldn't stop the ripples of desire running through me. He was being as patient as he had to be, he was giving me all the time I needed to warm to the idea that he wanted me. Another man was exciting me, and he was black too, a big strong healthy black man, my husband's saviour and enemy all in one body.

Ask me even now why I did what I did next, and my answer will still be, 'I don't know.' I turned and looked over my shoulder at him and said, "thank you Paul, it's been a fantastic day."

"It was you who made it fantastic Charly; I was the proudest man in Paris having you beside me. I love being just with you" I reached back and gave him a little kiss on his large soft lips.

I know I went bright red, I felt myself burn up, I quickly turned away from him to hide my embarrassment. He spooned right into me and his hand gently cupped my breast as it had done last night. But this time my own hand drifted over and came to rest on his thigh! Hot bare smooth skin burned my palm. Suddenly without warning I wanted him to love me, to take me, give me the pleasure that my body was beginning to cry out for.

My insides, my body had had enough of waiting, I had expected him just to use me, but he had waited and now I was ready to give in. In fact I had already given in, I wanted him, and there were no two ways about it. My marriage vows and fidelity were about to be cast off, not by this blackmailer, but it was I. I was about to break my wedding vows this day!

I knew unequivocally that I was past the point of no return, he had waited, but it was I that was charging head long into willing unfaithfulness. Paul pressed himself to me, cupped my breast proper, then fingered and squeezed my nipple. I exploded in a plethora of emotions, arousal, desire, need, yearning and longing to make love, and be made love to, and by this man!

My hand sought him out, he gave out a small gasp as my fingers found and located themselves around what I was to find out, was his magnificent prick. He lips and teeth closed over my neck and shoulder, he was tight up against me, my hand trapped now as it held him. My nipples were both worked on, and me up!

I suddenly spun away from him, he was alarmed, but he had nothing to worry about. I ripped off the nightdress I was wearing, yanked at his shorts, and said.

"Paul Rafferty I need you, I want to make love, do you want me Paul, do you need me, tell me, I need to know?" This was with the huskiest breathy voice I had ever heard myself use; I was guttural in my arousal now. It was also the little girl in me, all women that needs love desperately, to be wanted and longed for.

"I have never wanted a woman more in my life than you Charly; I have wanted you and loved you before I even knew you." Was the most concise and best answer I had ever heard? He wanted me before he even knew me! Oh Wow. I leaned down and kissed him, it was a surprise to me too. I had never even contemplated giving him my kiss, my kiss was just that, mine.

Soon I was on my back being softly and urgently attacked by him, oh he wanted me alright; it was there in my right hand wasn't it. It was a hard, long, smooth and thick cock. It was the cock of a man. I gave no thought to Jack now; he had been cast out of my head. My sole concentration was what was in my hand, getting it to where it was needed the most.

Paul rose above me, looked me deep in my eyes, smiled longingly at me, and said, "hello Charly, nice to meet you at last." Then with my help finding the right place, he was in me, I gasped and moaned as his (I was to find out many many times,) superb cock filled me to the gunnels. I don't know what got to me the most, the heat from it, the way it filled me, the absolute power and hardness of it and him, or being about to be fucked by this terrific looking, and as I was also finding out, very exciting sexy black man.

I know there are many blond women out there that fantasise about this, but I honestly had never done that. But I was fantasising about it now. I pictured myself looking down from above and seeing only my two arms bent at the elbows, two legs and my head under him. Then unwittingly I orgasmed hard. My left hand on the back of his head, my right around him holding close, both of my legs hooked over him, knees bent and high with my heels digging into his strong thighs. My face pressed next to his, eyes closed and kissing him, urging him on to greater, bigger and better things. My wishes were granted.

I was where he had wanted me to be, and now I was where I wanted to me, under this man of men. His very blackness added to my towering arousal, submission, call it what you will. But I knew I was somewhere I had never been. This was unknown, yes I know it was new, but it was also so different, I had never had a cock in me that could do what it was doing, and I had never been under a man who could do what he was doing.

His very presence, the hardness of his body. The self assurance of him completely took me over. Paul began to fuck and make love to me, long slow strokes, quick fire rapid one's, not three of each, it was five, ten, then two whatever it was but it kept me on a super highway of orgasmic bliss. And now knowing I had a big black cock in me heightened my feeling of heavenly loving.

Paul was strong enough and patient enough to have waited until I gave myself up to him. I'm sure he would have waited a week if he had to, but his charm, self assurance, charismatic personality. The way people responded to him had brought me here to this. I had thought that behind the mask of geniality he had shown me and Jack, was a domineering sexual bully. I couldn't have been more wrong or further from the truth.

He was on me; I was wonderfully pinned down by him, his hips pounding now at mine as he built up to a tumultuous finale. He made me cum time after time. I was hanging on willing him to come in me, begging silently for that glorious moment when a man fills his woman with his cum. He did, he buried himself into me, crushed me tightly to him and shot load after load of hot steaming cum in me.

He collapsed over me, I couldn't move, I didn't even want to, lying under him trapped as I was, was absolutely glorious. I surrendered to the moment, to him, and to what he had just done to me and for me. I still had him in my arms, my feet draped over him, I was as comfortable as a woman who had just been given the staff of life could be.

He kissed me passionately and lovingly, peered into my eyes then slipped slowly away and on to his side. He gathered me into him, this is where the after glow took place, we shared long deep kisses. I held nothing back, how could I? I was staring into his dark handsome face, a flush even through the deep blackness of him was there, I could see it. He was feeling what I was feeling. This made me hold myself to him as only girls can after all this.

He pulled slightly away, smiled at me then laughed, I did too, it was a 'I thought that was brilliant' laugh from the both of us. We ended up face to face again, neck to neck, body to body. I could see my blond hair against his thorough blackness. It was truly an amazing sight to me; the contrast was stunning, and stunningly exciting.

We spent the next hour or so in each others arms, kissing, canoodling, loving, touching, feeling, he even tickled me which made me yelp and giggle. It all seemed so natural. I had gone form a disgruntled woman because I had literally been forced into this. My husband Jack had not liked it one bit, but doors had been closed on us firmly. We had decided there were no options left open to us but to submit to Paul Rafferty's demand.

And now here I was in bed with him feeling in me the sanctuary of his love. And yes, his dominance, because he was definitely a very dominant man, but only in the sense that a person made him that way, he knew what he wanted, he went after it, in this case it had been me, and I had given into him totally and willingly too. He had brought me to him his way, but me thinking it had been mine!

It was about that time that I actually thought about Jack, if he knew where I was, what I was doing, had been doing, and how much I was enjoying being here with this wonderful black artiste, he would go mental. But it had to be faced; I really did want to be where I was, and who I was with.

I was with a consummate lover, a wonderful man and perfect to be with, I kissed him hard and long. I was learning his body, I was all over him touching, feeling, prodding and also let me tell you, biting! I got him on his broad back, my hair hanging down over him, it made me swoon to see it sliding around his smooth skinned body. The eye boggling sight of my white skin nestling into his made me gasp.

"You want to have that nap Charly, or go for round two?" he asked playfully.

"Round two? You'll have to be better than that my friend, I want the world championship, end of!" I had his cock in my hand as I jacked him off rapidly, it was growing again, much to my delight.

"On your knees woman," he roared, "head down, now!"

I giggled and pleaded. "Oh no sir no please, not that!" I begged, as I scrambled to get up to my knees and in position.

He was behind me the instant I was there, and he banged that beautiful thick black pole all the way into my slick hot pussy. I cried out, it was agony to get it hammered into me like that. But the pleasure it gave me far outweighed the pain, I loved it. I held tight and let him have me anyway he wanted, I was subjected to the most glorious battering a woman could have taken, bliss, heaven, marvellously hurting with every powerful thrust.

How many climaxes I had I will never know, they seemed to roll into one, with every thrust, a bang of climax detonated in me. I know I fell away; I couldn't stay upright any longer. I was beaten by his prick to within an inch of my life, well it felt like that anyway. It truly was the most wonderful, hardest agonising fucking I have ever had, and I don't say that lightly.

I found out I was lying on my side, Paul was right behind me, he was slumbering, I peeked at the clock, it was 11pm, I closed my eyes but never went to sleep. I relived the day in my head, how we had walked, talked, how I had grown close and then closer to him. How I had almost thrown myself at him, nearly begging him to make love to me. And then he had uttered those magical adoring words that had stripped away any pretence that I didn't want this.

"I have never wanted a woman more in my life than you Charly; I have wanted you and loved you even before I knew you."

They would be seared into my heart and brain for ever more. Then it was morning, I heard the shower and got up, a little groggily I can tell you, and not a little sore either.

I walked in and he was humming to himself, the tune was, 'I got you babe,' does he mean me, I thought. I stepped and straight into his arms, after much and lengthy kissing I held myself off him.

"Stand still," I told him, "I want to look at you." He just smiled and did as he was told, then slowly turning for me to take in the magnificent sight I had ever really seen. Nothing could have been more stunning stood there like that in front of me. I was totally enchanted by his powerful muscular frame, the broad shouldered, narrow hipped, strong legged, dark ebony statue like man.

I felt myself go giddy, my body reacted in the only way it could, it was on fire in a second, blazing hot, needing to be doused with love and black cock, and Paul had both there right in front of me.

"You, back to bed right now!" I ordered him, my finger pointing in his face. I turned and ran off, he caught me before I got there, we were dripping wet but who cared? I certainly didn't.

We didn't make love this time, we nearly raped each other, he was manic at me and in me. I was just as manic back, my nails ripped at him, my teeth almost gouged chunks out of him, but nothing stopped us until there was nothing left to stop. Breath was a rich thing to have, both of us were gasping and heaving deeply. I don't think there can be many men or women out there who has ever fucked that hard at each other, both at the same time, no quarter given, none asked.

I awoke again at 12 noon, Paul was there with me, his arm over me as if he was protecting me, I felt a huge wave of emotion washing over me. I felt his lips on my lower neck, it caused me to moan. How can he do this? I thought, one touch and I'm on my way, was it because of the newness of this love affair, is that what it was, or maybe a two week fuck fest, then he would be gone.

Would he want to continue seeing me? What about Jack? Now that thought really did pop my eyes open, 'Jack, oh Jack,' I muttered in my head. I never meant this to happen, I knew what was going to happen yes. But not the way I was feeling about it. I slid out of bed and went to the shower, I closed and locked the door to the bathroom, I had to think.

I didn't love Paul did I? Did I? I couldn't do, not just after three days with him, it had got off to a slow start, if that's the correct analogy, but we were certainly flying now though weren't we, I said in my head. I had never made love or been made love to like that in my life. Jack and I hadn't for sure, of course we were and had been passionate strong lovers, but not like this. None of my lovers before him had reached these heights; nothing like this had ever come my way. And Paul was black too, what would people say or think if they knew.

The one thing I couldn't get out of my head was the way I was feeling, I had absolutely loved loving him, and being loved by him in this maniacal childish way. It was like hunger, food for a dying person, the water of life, an elixir. I thought all this and more while I was showering, I took my time, I always do.

When I had finished, dried my hair applied some make up, donned a dressing gown I returned to 'our' room. He was up and dressed; he had used the other bathroom and was waiting for me. Waiting for me again? He was standing back once more, letting me go with the flow, making up my own mind.

The one thing I would never get out of my mind was the way it had been between us. And I knew, just knew that I would want it again. To go back and recover that mind blowing bliss he had shared with me. I smiled happily and we went for lunch, but it wasn't long before I wanted to get him back to our room. My horniness and libido was running wild. I had never wanted a man so much, I was used to being pursued, not being the pursuer.

As soon as I got him in I was on him, I had worn a slinky little number, with the obvious hint of even skimpier underwear especially for him. He was just as eager, he threw me on the bed and attacked me, if I had wanted to keep him off it would have been impossible. I have never understood what being ravished meant really, but I do now. Oh boy do I know now!

This time we didn't make love in any sense of the word, I never got to make love either, he just plain fucked me, and he fucked me for a long long time. His powerful black body and mind controlled me from the off. His face was a mask of concentration, his body was steel hard, and his prick was a bar of black iron.

He topped me completely; I knew early on what I was in for and gave in to it. No man had ever done this to me, not got any where near it. It was all brand new, I wasn't ready for it. He powered me to my utter demise. I couldn't stand what he was doing to me, and yet I was in utter fear it would end.

My final climax just about killed me; it was of earthquake proportions in a Richter scale of 10. It was the most beautiful wonderful occurrence in my whole life bar none. I was sleeping, making love, and fucking in turn now, all I wanted was to be under him, with his great black weapon deep in me.

When I came sort of to my senses, because I did feel as if I had been knocked out! It was dark outside; we hadn't eaten since early morning. I slipped out of bed and quietly ordered a meal complete with champagne. Accompanied by lots of flowers for me, even at this late hour my request was complied with. I made Paul give the girl a huge tip!

We ate and spent most of the rest of the night talking, and chatting about all sports of things. Then I wormed it around to me, Jack and him.

"So," I said, "come on tell me when this plan of yours was first born, to get me into all this?"

"Fair question Charly," he said, "but I never planned anything until long after Jack told me I was his last hope to save his business. To me at the time it was just another business deal that I could make money on."

"So where did I enter the equation?" I asked.

"The day I met you I thought to myself, and said, if only I could spend time with her, she is just so beautiful, but I saw behind that beauty mask that there was a real woman, a woman I wanted to know." He told me.

"And..."

"Well the idea first came when Jack told me of the consequences of not getting the loan from me."

"Why, what did he say?"

"He told me that if there was a way of getting it, he would give up just about anything."

"Did he actually say, me?" I asked.

"No no, of course not, but after a few days I called him and told him he could have the money at 1% interest, but that I wanted something he had."

"That's when I came into it?"

"More or less yes." Paul said. "But to be honest I was certain he would go ballistic and say no."