Blackmail

Story Info
Employee blackmails his boss for a better job and his wife
10.3k words
4.17
102.9k
48
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neruda
neruda
321 Followers

Every company has its own stories. You know what type of stories I'm talking about. Sarah got drunk at the Christmas party and got caught blowing Brad in the supply cabinet. Ever since Marsha's husband left her, she'll sleep with anyone that gets her drunk. Mark from Accounting used to beat his wife, but he's in counseling now. Of course, he still doesn't wash his hands when he comes out of the bathroom. Did you hear about the time the guys from IT were in Dallas for a conference and they all got arrested at a strip club?

These stories form the mythology of our work places. Most of them are innocuous gossip spiced with a lot of lies. Did you hear that Michael's wife is leaving him because of the affair he's having with Liz from customer service. Her husband has no idea. But there is also truth to be had in these stories. If you know how to look and what to listen for you can find that truth.

But sometimes when the story gets out, it's all truth. Back in the late 80s there was a junior executive at my company that caught his boss embezzling company money. When he confronted his boss, the man begged him not to tell the truth; which he agreed to do, on one condition. The boss had to send either his wife or his daughter to his house, giving them over to the younger man for one night, or he would go to jail.

The junior executive's names was Chuck Ferguson, and he was my boss for the first six years I worked for my company. He told me this story one night when we were camped out in a shitty, cramped motel room waiting for one of our clients to get back from the airport. Their flight was delayed and we had been waiting for close to 16 hours. Later, when we got home, he showed me the proof.

Did you ever read that book about how most corporate executives in America are sociopaths? Men like Chuck are the reason why.

* * *

Chuck Ferguson drained his second class of good red wine for the evening and went in search of the bathroom to take care of his business. This was not the best party he had ever been too. His boss, Walter Bingham, had invited all of his junior executives and their wives to a dinner at his house. Walter's wife Karen was doing the cooking, and she was a competent cook. But the evening had been boring and all there was to drink was wine. Chuck preferred harder alcohol. The conversation had been pretty boring and the food hadn't even been served yet. Karen, it seemed, was having some trouble getting everything finished.

The house was huge! It made him feel good to know that if he worked hard and advanced in the company maybe one day he could afford a mega mansion like this one. He thought he'd heard Walter tell Bart from accounts that it has 8 bedrooms. Eight! With a luxury five car garage that has its own filling station. That was ridiculous, and just the kind of luxury he wanted in his life.

As board as he was, tonight hadn't been a complete disaster. He wasn't seeing anyone, and there was no way he could show up to this thing by himself. The girl he was with was an escort. A friend of his had given him a number to a service, and he had paid $200 for her company this evening. She was a grad student at LSU and pretty. He was pretty sure that he was going to get laid later tonight, but he was also pretty sure that he was going to have to pay for it. Also, Karen, although much older than he was, was still a beautiful woman at 43. Walter's daughter, Karenna who had only made a brief appearance when the guests first arrived, was a knockout. At 18, and just out of high school, she was a blond haired bombshell. She had just come from practice and was still wearing her tennis outfit, and it made him think some very naughty thoughts about his boss's daughter.

On his way down the hall to find the bathroom, he passed the table with the wine bottles. He poured another for himself and took it with him on his search. The hall bathroom, the one that he had been told about was occupied, so he ventured deeper into the house looking to relieve himself.

Soon he saw a major change in the way the house was laid out. There was a set of sliding pocket doors at the end of the hallway and when he opened them he realized that they were there to cordon off the part of the house that was supposed to be used for the party from the family's private areas. He instinctively knew that he shouldn't be in this part of the house, but he said "fuck it" and kept going.

"Hey," said a voice behind him. I don't think you are supposed to be back here. He turned to see Karenna standing across the T in the hall way from him wearing a thick terry cloth robe and a towel around her head. At first he got really excited, but then he realized that the robe was so thick and oversized that he couldn't see anything.

"Hey yourself sweetie," he said in his best Tom Cruise voice. "What are you doing?"

She rolled her eyes at him" It made him mad for a moment, then he finally said "Well I was just looking for a bathroom. The one in the hall in the main part of the house is occupied."

"You can use mine," she said pointing casually to the door she had just come out of. She was gone into her room before he could turn back around and hit on her some more.

Inside the bathroom, he was hit with the strong smell or overheated girl. Karenna had dropped her clothes from her tennis practice on the floor when she undressed from the shower. The hot smell of girl sweat and shampoo was almost overpowering. He made his way to the toilet, opened his fly, fished out his cock and pissed in her toilet. He made sure to splash some on the seat and pictured in his mind what she would look like naked in the shower washing her pussy. Did it feel good? Was she fingering herself right now?

He doubted it. He hadn't seen any look of lust in her eyes when he spoke to her. He zipped his fly and was about to leave the bathroom when a thought occurred to him. He brushed through her clothes with his foot and saw her panties laying there under her short little tennis skirt. They were thin white cotton, cut to ride high on the hips. Chuck bent over and picked them up. They were still damp with her sweat. He opened them and looked at the crotch. It had a yellowish streak where her little pussy would have been. He put his whole face in them and inhaled. He was overwhelmed by the smell of her, the panties felt damp on his nose and lips. He inhaled again and made a decision. He stuffed the panties in his pocket. She would probably never miss them. The maid would pick up her clothes in the morning and that would be the end of it.

He adjusted the erection in his pants to a more uncomfortable but less noticeable position and went to rejoin the party. As he passed Karenna's room he smiled to himself knowing that he would be using her panties to get off for a long time.

Back in the main room, his re-arrival wasn't even noticed. Everyone was gathered around Walter's giant projection TV. Walter Cronkite was talking about a terrible disaster. A plane had exploded for unknown reasons over Lockerbie Scotland. Chuck didn't care. He was hungry and horny and was ready to get on with the night. His date, Melissa, came over to him and held his hand. She looked genuinely upset. There were tears in her eyes as she was explaining to him what had happened. He just didn't understand this kind of emotion in other people when it came to strangers. It never made sense to him.

Eventually Karen decided to take matters into her own hands. She clinked her fork against her crystal wine glass and drew everyone attention. "Honey", she said sweetly. "Turn off the TV would you." Walter didn't like it, but he complied. She made a little motion with her hand and he came up to join her. The five couples in the room, myself included, watched in interest.

"We are about to eat," she said sweetly. "I know the news from Scotland, and those poor people, is bad, but I don't want it to spoil the evening. I think Walter had something he wanted to say." She smiled warmly at him. Chuck gazed openly at her tanned legs and let his hand on Melissa's back fall to her ample ass. He squeezed roughly and she looked at him with a warning. Walter cleared his throat.

"Well, I guess it all comes down to saying thank you. The company has had a banner year."

"And so have the Fergusons", Karen chimed in. Walter cast her a small, but strange glance, and then went on.

"Yes, we've all had a banner year. That's in large part to the people in this room. We're bringing in new clients all the time. We are charging our old clients more for new services. I'm beginning to think that this computer security business is going to be important to our future."

Everyone laughed at this. The company was an old school "locks and guards" security company. A few years ago we had expanded into programing computers to secure corporate data and it had quickly become 50% of our business. Everyone in the company was taking computer classes.

"And most importantly, we have our first celebrity client." Everyone made a little sound of agreement. "You can all see her, every Thursday night on TV and she is getting us a lot of good press and a lot of inquiries. Now, if only we can just keep her alive for another season..." he trailed off. His wife backhanded his shoulder reproachfully and everyone laughed at that.

"Let's eat," he said with earnest enthusiasm.

Everyone took seats around the table. Chuck made sure they were as far away from their host and hostess as possible. While they waited to be served he lightly trailed the fingers of his right hand up the thigh and under the skirt of Melissa. She swatted him under the table. A clear sign to stop what he was doing. He ignored her and pressed his hand further between her legs. When his fingertips touched her stocking tops she squeezed her knees together trapping his hand. Chuck was going to press harder, confident that she would not make a scene here at such a nice social gathering. She casually took her steak knife off of the table and using the table cloth as cover pressed the tip into his forearm. He was surprised, but he got the message. She was a bit feisty, and he liked that. He was withdrawing his hand when a voice said:

"Chuck, dear, can I serve you a game hen?" Karen was standing over me. If she had seen anything of what had just transpired under the table she had no indication on her face.

"Of course", he said hoping to conceal his arm coming out from under the table in the general direction of his date. When she served his hen, she bent over lowly and he could see down the cleavage of her dress. She had naturally large breasts, tanned with lots of freckles that she tried to cover up with makeup. He took a good look, but withdrew his eyes before she caught him.

He thought about her tan for a moment and remembered that the Fergusons has gone to the south of France for two weeks. Apparently they had spent a lot of time on the beach. That was an expensive vacation. He wondered how long it would be before he was able to vacation in the Frioul Islands.

Throughout dinner he kept thinking that Melissa was going to be pissed at him for the little stunt with his hand, but it turned out she was charming and carried on a good conversation with him and everyone around them. He would have to remember that she was good at this next time he had a work party to go to. After dinner coffee was served. Walter took the men out to see his new boat, a nice 45 foot Chris Craft, and Karen showed the ladies the landscaping she was having done, and talked about wanting to put marble floors in the hall way.

Honestly it was a fantastic evening, and if Chuck Furguson had stopped fantasizing about the Bingham women or what he was going to do to his date later that evening, he may have enjoyed himself. That, and he could never set aside the feeling of envy he had for Walter. What had that uptight shit ever done to deserve this kind of lavish life style? Chuck knew that if he had this kind of money, he would use it right.

As the evening broke up he made sure that he and Melissa were among the first to go. He waited just long enough for the first couple to leave, so he didn't look rude, and then shuffled the two of them out right after. He was horny and he didn't want to keep making loathsome small talk with all these people that he didn't care about.

As the got in the car, Melissa was making it clear she wasn't happy. He didn't care, of course. He was paying her to be compliant, not to have feelings. He waited until they pulled out of the driveway in his little red convertible and then he put his hands between her legs again. This time he was rougher, forcing his hand up her skirt and into contact with her panty covered pussy. She screamed inarticulately and slapped him with both her hands and her purse at the same time. He pulled the car off the dark country road, into an abandoned old driveway, and grabbed both of her hands. They wrestled for a few moments, squirming around in the two small car until her legs were bent under her on the seat, she was facing away from him and he had both of her hands pinned at the small of her back.

She wasn't crying, but she was mad as hell, and he liked that. The struggle had turned him on, and he was rock hard, his erection pushing painfully against the gear shift of the car. He swiveled about a bit to make himself more comfortable. Almost all of his weight was on the girl now, and no doubt she could feel him hard and ready through their thin clothing.

"Now listen up, you little bitch", he said with a growl in his voice. "You and I both know the score. You fuck for money. Pure and simple."

"Fuck you," she screamed through her rage. She tried to squirm out from under him, but he was too strong and she was too petite to put up much of a fight.

"You fuck for money", he continued. "Now you have a great opportunity here. You can come back with me and make a few hundred dollars tonight, or you can keep fighting me, and I will pull you out of this car, fuck you in the dirt and leave you hear. Maybe you find your way back before some hick trucker finds you and makes you the girl he keeps in his basement, and maybe you don't. Your choice"

He felt her body relax a bit under him. She was really shaking now. She was scared but she was a professional and she knew she was in a rough situation.

"There you go. Relax and maybe you can even enjoy yourself", he said. "Just let it happen and it can be fun for both of us."

She started uncurling from the seat and he moved some of his weight off of her. Just as he was sitting back in his own seat and ready to drive off, she made a lunge for her door she got three quarters of the way out, but he was too fast for her. He caught her left ankle and pulled back on it hard. He opened his door and started to get out, and as she tried to kick him with her right foot he caught that ankle too and pulled her through the car, and partially out the other side. He rolled her over so that she was lying face down on the front seat with her legs sticking out the driver's door.

"So you want it the fun way? Fine by me," he said as he once again pinned bother of her hands behind her lower back and gripped them tightly together with one hand.

Melissa was starting to feel truly scared, not for being rapped. In fact she had been raped by clients before. No she was scared he would truly leave her in this dark place alone and that she would get picked up by a trucker or some other crazy the night held and she would never see her family again.

She screamed for help, but clamped down on it at the last moment, not wanting to enrage this man any more than he was. What came out was a guttural "Arrrggggghhhhh", and it came at the worst possible time. He had just slipped his right hand up between her thighs and pressed hard against her pussy.

"Oh, you like that don't you? Okay, we can do more of that," he said.

With that, Melissa went to another place in her mind to wait out the inevitable as she had done before.

The scream from her sounded like she was having a major orgasm, and he loved it. Could she really be this turned on by a little roughhousing? It was all in good fun of course, and he knew some girls were into it, but still he was surprised.

He pulled the skirt of her pretty dress over the round hump of her thighs and hips. He revealed the part he had been waiting to see all night. She was wearing a light tan pair of lace panties. They were the kind that came up high on the hips and low in front. He had heard guys call them wale tails before. He pulled them down to her ankles and pressed his free hand between her thighs and over her mons.

He was a bit disappointed that she was not shaved. He had seen that some of the girls were doing that now and he liked it. He liked how smooth and clean it made a pussy feel. They were somehow more naked. But no matter, he was still getting what he wanted.

In fact he wanted to finger fuck her for a little while, but was too uncomfortable in his pants to wait that long. Instead he pulled himself out, which was a little harder than he thought it would be with only one hand to make sure the ditsy bitch didn't run away or start fighting him again. He kicked her feet apart at the ankles and jammed his knee between her thighs so she couldn't slam them again. Slowly, using his weight and strength advantage, he worked her legs farther and farther apart until he could enter her without obstruction. Which he did, as hard as he could.

She was tight, but he was sure that had more to do with her resisting him than anything else. She was wet, but not as wet as he would have liked her. He liked it when a woman was extremely aroused, but he liked this type of fun too. Comfortably inside of her he moved his free hand to her head and grabbed a fist full of her hair and pulled it back. She was completely in his control. He worked into his rhythm slamming home each time into her with all the force he could manage.

Something brought Melissa back from her place. She was suddenly very aware of her body and what was being done to it... and what was worse is that it felt good. It hurt, being pulled and fucked like this, but somewhere it also felt better than it hurt. With a wave of panic she realized that this man was going to make her come.

As he fucked her, Chuck was surprised to find that first she stopped resisting him as much, and then she seemed to almost anticipate his thrusts and rise to meet him. He heard her breath start to catch and knew instantly that he would not last much longer. His own breath was heavy, his pulse was racing and right as he started to feel the walls of the bitches pussy clamp down on him he came, shooting his load into her. He didn't let the spasms of his ejaculation stop him though. He kept thrusting into her until he was completely finished. When he was, he let his body fall on top of hers and rested there, with his softening cock still inside her, while he rested and listened to her cry softly.

Women were like that sometimes. Sometimes they cried after they came, he thought to himself and was proud that he knew so much about the inner workings of women.

Melissa's body had betrayed her. This man had taken something that didn't belong to him, and her body's animalistic response had been to enjoy it. She felt sick and empty inside. But that feeling was starting to be replaced by the fear of being left out here alone. She had to get him to take her back to town.

Chuck stood up, and as he did, he slipped out of her. The semen he had pumped into her was starting to come out, and he could see it running down her pale inner thigh. It made her look like she belonged to him.

She stood up, and was still shaking, but offered him a wan smile. She shimmied in her skirt until it was down past her thighs again. He bent, picked up her panties, and put them in his pocket where the other ones were, without even offering to give them back to her. She didn't seem like she noticed.

neruda
neruda
321 Followers