Blackmail

Story Info
Why pay up when you put on such a good show?
1.5k words
3.99
95.3k
32
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeke81
zeke81
1,976 Followers

"Whoa...honey...you have to come in here and see what I got in the mail." Eric said.

Amy walked into the living room...saw Eric looking at the TV screen...turned to look at it herself...then looked back at Eric.

"Eric, have you been ordering porn again? I thought we talked about that." Amy said.

"I didn't order this Amy...take a closer look." Eric said.

"You know I don't like to watch porn." Amy said.

"Trust me Amy...I think you might find this one interesting...take a closer look." Eric said.

Amy turned back towards the TV and watched.

"What exactly am I supposed to find interesting about this poor quality porno?" Amy asked.

"Just keep watching." Eric said.

The camera was in close on the couple that were having sex...it was focused on the cock going in and out of the pussy.

When the camera pulled back Amy knew exactly why Eric thought she would find it so interesting. There on the screen fucking some girl that Amy had never met was her husband of 8 years. He was quite a bit younger then, but there was no doubt that it was him.

"Oh my goodness...that's you." Amy said.

"See why I thought you might find it interesting?" Eric asked.

"When did you make this?" Amy asked.

"When I was 18...2 years before we met." Eric said.

"Who's the girl?" Amy asked.

"That's Lisa Bradley." Eric said.

"There's obviously a cameraman...why did you let someone tape you having sex with your girlfriend?" Amy asked.

"Lisa wasn't my girlfriend...not at the time anyway...we'd gone out when we were freshmen in high school. The cameraman is Tom Davis...Lisa was his girlfriend at the time." Eric said.

"If Tom was Lisa's girlfriend how did you end up having sex with her while he filmed it?" Amy asked.

"Well...I guess Tom wanted to watch Lisa with another guy...apparently he got off on the idea. So they approached me and asked me. I was single, daring, and had missed my chance to have sex with Lisa when we were dating so I welcomed the chance to make up for that." Eric said.

"Okay...so then who sent you the tape?" Amy asked.

"I don't know...there wasn't a name on it." Eric said.

"You don't suppose someone is going to try to blackmail you with it do you?" Amy asked.

"If they do they won't get anything from me. You know about the tape...I was 18 when it was made...I was single when it was made...and I'm proud to say that I put in a pretty damn good performance. If someone threatens to take it public I'll see if they're bluffing because I don't really care if it gets out or not." Eric said.

"I might mind a bit Eric. What would our friends and family think if they saw this?" Amy asked.

"It's not like I went behind your back and made it last week...I made it 2 years before I even met you. If it's scandalous for an 18 year old single guy to have sex on tape then so be it. Everyone involved was consenting...there wasn't anything illegal...it's just two 18 year olds having sex while another 18 year old films it." Eric said.

"Still...this could be pretty embarrassing if it got out." Amy said.

"Come on over here and sit down. We'll watch the whole thing and then we'll see if you think it would be embarrassing." Eric said.

They watched the entire tape from start to finish and Amy agreed that Eric put on a good performance...nothing to be embarrassed about or ashamed of.

Two nights later they got a phone call.

"Hello?" Eric asked.

"Did you get the tape I sent you?" Steve asked in a disguised voice.

"I was wondering if someone was going to call about that. Yes I got it." Eric said.

"Unless you want copies of the tape to be sent to your friends, co-workers, and family you'll do as I tell you...is that clear?" Steve asked.

"Oh that's perfectly clear. I should let you know that I don't care if you send it out to everyone...I'm not ashamed of what's on that tape...go ahead and send it out. Hell send all the copies to me and I'll hand them out in person." Eric said.

"It's easy to say you don't care when you think I'm bluffing...I suggest you don't test my patience and do as I say." Steve said.

"Well that isn't going to happen. If you're going to send it out go right ahead and send it." Eric said.

"I'm not bluffing...so if you're expecting me to back down I won't." Steve said.

"And I'm not bluffing either...send it out...I don't care." Eric said.

He hung up the phone.

"Do you think he'll really send it out?" Amy asked.

"I don't know...I don't care either way. It will cost an arm and a leg to mail copies out to a lot of people so he's going to be really pissed when he spends all that money and doesn't get any money from me." Eric said.

Two days later their home phone and both of their cell phones were ringing off the hook.

"Hello?" Eric asked.

"Eric...I just got a tape of you having sex with Lisa Bradley...what's all this about?" Matt asked.

"It's pretty simple. I made the tape when I was 18 and now somebody was trying to blackmail me with it. I didn't do anything wrong when I made the tape and I'm not embarrassed or ashamed so I told them that they won't get anything from me and to go ahead and send the tape out. You're the 17th person to call us this morning and both of our cell phones are ringing right now." Eric said.

All sorts of friends family and co-workers called them saying they got the tape.

That night they got another phone call.

"Hello?" Eric asked.

"You should have been more cooperative. By now you've probably heard from most of the people I sent copies of the tape to and you realize just how foolish you were." Steve said.

"As a matter of fact we have heard from nearly 30 people today. You obviously haven't been keeping tabs on everyone though...when we told them that you were trying to blackmail me with the tape they all agreed that I did the right thing by refusing to cooperate with you. A few of them even asked me to autograph their copy of the tape." Eric said.

Steve was frustrated so he hangs up.

"Can you believe that guy?" Eric asked.

"He's about as bright as a burned out light bulb. So do you have any idea who might be doing this?" Amy asked.

"I've got a feeling that it's Steve that's doing it." Eric said.

"What makes you think that?" Amy asked.

"Well Steve never was very bright, he was always broke, and he had the tape. I bet he's just dumb enough to have called us from his home phone too. Here dial this on your cell phone and give it to me." Eric said.

Amy put the number into her cell phone and handed the phone to Eric.

"This is Steve." Steve said.

"Hey buddy...what is it that you were hoping to get out of me by threatening to send the tape out?" Eric asked.

There was a pause on the other end.

"What...what are you talking about?" Steve asked.

"You know damn well what I'm talking about Steve. Don't even try denying it. You had the tape, you're always broke, and you were stupid enough to call us from the phone I just called and now that I'm hearing your voice for the first time in several years you didn't do a very good job disguising your voice either. So tell me old buddy what were you hoping to get out of me with that tape? Did you think I'd give you money to keep a tape like that from getting out? I put on a pretty good show in that video. I'm not exactly thrilled that my mom saw it, but I'm not embarrassed and I wasn't cheating on my wife or doing anything illegal. Come to think of it my wife and I are pretty glad we have the tape...she'd always wanted to see me with another woman, but she was too afraid to let it happen for real...so thanks for that." Eric said.

Amy looked at Eric in disbelief, she had never wanted to see him with another woman, the thought of it was too much for her to handle. Eric just smiled and winked at her.

"Listen buddy, thanks again for the video tape, Amy and I are going to go make love so you can go watch your copy of the tape and jerk off." Eric said.

He hung up and laughed.

"What did he say?" Amy asked.

"Nothing...he was dumbfounded...speechless. The guy is an absolute moron." Eric said.

"So what's this about making love?" Amy asked.

"Oh...well I figured we could celebrate being done with this whole thing." Eric said.

"You'll use any excuse to get into my pants won't you?" Amy asked.

"Damn straight. I'm trying to figure out a way to keep you in bed with me 24/7, but so far I haven't come up with anything." Eric said.

"Well keep working on it, and when you find a way let me know." Amy giggled.

They went upstairs and made love.

zeke81
zeke81
1,976 Followers