Blackmail

Story Info
Wife betrays husband with black man.
2.2k words
3.89
107.1k
45
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seidah
Seidah
254 Followers

Tara surveyed the array of legal papers. She swept them all aside and collapsed on the sofa. The preliminary hearing into her husbands alleged immigration fraud activities had not gone well, the business faced closure and he faced a 10 year jail sentence.

She called the defence lawyers several times and finally got to speak to Mrs. Sambucci, the senior partner, and was advised that her husband assigned immigration checks to a guy called Mr. Nyoka. Did she know who he was and could he come forward as a witness to show the company had been compliant?

Of course she did. They had sacked Nyoka and his nephew less than two months ago for failing to immigration check new black recruits. Knowing they had helped the immigration service frustrated Tara even more. Why were they now hell bent on destroying their business?!?!

Tara found Nyoka's number on the company files called it relentlessly for two days and finally got answer. It was Nyoka who answered and he was less than pleased to hear from Mrs. Chaudhry, the wife of the man who had fired his whole family. On hearing of Tara's husbands predicament he burst out laughing swearing "Stupid bastard, asshole, asshole."

Tara explained that he could help, be a witness to say immigration checks were his own responsibility and not her husbands, and get his job back. He laughed and sneered at Tara on the phone until she offered him a pay rise as well. He then agreed to meet at her house.

Tara told her cousin Seema of the meeting and they agreed it best to meet Nyoka together. Who knew how he would behave? Tara was fearful and cautious around blacks anyway. Not racism but experience in general. Besides she did not want to be alone in her multi-million pound palatial mansion with a potentially vengeful black.

Seema was different to Tara. She was very westernized and did not wear a hijab or Abaya. On this occasion she was wearing a miniskirt, stockings, stilettos and a very tight blouse showing off huge titties without a bra! She was also a complete black cock addict.

Tara on the other hand was in her usual black Abaya and niqab. She had however given herself the luxury of her favourite red leather stilettos.

They waited a while and heard the buzzer. It was him. She opened the electric gates and watched as a blinged up SUV came up the gravel road, pulled up to the house and two black guys got out.

Tara recognised Nyoka from when he worked for them. Dark black skin, muscular, thick gold chain around his neck. In his late fifties. The other guy was younger, late twenties and muscular too. She recognised him as the nephew who had been sacked. He called himself Teddy X.

Tara remembered them both from the factory. They had used it like a pick-up joint, blatantly fucking half the women and making it their mission to fuck the married non-black ones. Several women had black babies from them.

Seema watched on the monitor and commented "They look so gangsta. OMG. I hope they are single. I ain't had any black in me for what...like three months."

"We need their help," snapped Tara as she went to open the door. "And be on your best behaviour." Her errant cousins penchant for black men had led to a messy divorce and widespread condemnation in the tight knit Bangladeshi Muslim community.

Both blacks swaggered into the house. A usually cautious Tara offered a handshake to both men and they obliged. She felt a thawing of the tension as she overdosed on pleasantries and they complimented her on the land, gardens and her opulent Chigwell tudor mansion.

When they walked in to the huge lounge and laid eyes on the voluptuous and sexy Seema, and she on them, the atmosphere became even more convivial to say the least. The sexual interest between Seema and the two negros was blatant and obvious!

Nyoka and Tara chatted about the situation, the factory and the legal advice around him giving evidence. She made it clear he was not on trial, and if he gave evidence to say immigration checks had been carried out, the charges would be reduced or dropped and her husband spared jail.

On the other side of the room Tara could see that Seema and Teddy were flirting quite blatantly. She was showing plenty of leg, thigh and crotch. Nyoka noticed too and seemed restless to join them.

Tara suggested Nyoka go to the study with her to go through computer records to get his story straight. They returned some 2 hours later and couldn't see Seema or Teddy. They walked around the whole ground floor but could not see them. They went upstairs to one of the guest suites to be greeted by the sounds and sights of pure carnal abandon!!

Teddy X was sat on the plush leather sofa, naked except for several gold chains on his thick neck. Sat astride him was Seema naked but for her slutty stockings, red suspenders and a tiny pair of lace panties pulled to one side of her engorged labia. She gave Tara a wild and aggressive glare as she rode Teddy's long, thick, jet black cock. And what a cock!

Tara was aghast at first but their reckless and defiant lust made her giddy. And that black cock! Beautiful, long, curved, thick and coated with Seema's juices.

Tara didn't even notice Nyoka as he stripped, fully erect and strode to the copulating pair. Seema moaned out loud. "Ooohhh Nyoka yeah baby come here. Fuck me too ooohhh yeah fuck me with that big black cock too."

Nyoka stood on the sofa and dangled an even bigger black cock in front of Seema's lust fuelled face. She seemed in a trance as she licked and sucked him off while riding Teddy like a numpho. Tara watched, but with ever increasing interest.

Seema climbed off Teddy and knelt in the floor. Both blacks stood over her as she hungrily sucked them off alternately. Cooing and moaning as she devoured the pounds of black cock on offer. "Come on cuz. Join me," she called to Tara, like a siren.

"Yes, join us," called Nyoka as he waved his big beautiful black cock at Tara.

"Let me fuck you baby," called Teddy.

Tara decided to regain some control over the scene playing out in her house. "All of you get the fuck out of my house. Now!" she yelled. "You are a fucking tramp," she shouted pointing at Seema.

All three just laughed and moved to the sofa. Seema lay on her back as Teddy knelt over her and fed her his cock. Nyoka took a small bottle from the coffee table and held it out to Seema who took several sniffs. She then glared at Tara and said "Come and have some great sex for the first time in your life you stuck up bitch."

She hooked her elbows behind her knees as Teddy pulled her heels over head. Nyoka then ate her swollen hairy pussy before slowly stuffing her with his huge cock. The sex was wild as both negros spit roasted Seema's wanton Bangladeshi pussy and mouth.

Tara was human. She had never had sex with anyone well endowed. How could she being married to an Asian, and here it was, on offer from two hot but dangerous black hoodlums! She walked over to them and Teddy kissed her. She kissed the negro back as Nyoka called out "No sex, no deal," then laughed maniacally as he pounded an ecstatic Seema.

Teddy X slowly undressed Tara to reveal her tits. The Chaudhry women were blessed with big tits; Tara was a healthy 34D while Seema was a large 34DD. She pulled her Abaya to reveal a lacy white bra and frilly white panties. Teddy eased her bra off and played with her big brown tits while she stroked his big black cock. He pushed her down gently while muttering "Come on bitch, suck it you know you want it, come on,".

He was so right. His cock was beautiful. She was aching to have him in her mouth. She licked it slowly top to bottom, his balls and tip then sucked him off. She spat on it then let him face fuck her. In the background she could hear the middle aged Nyoka screwing Seema senseless. Gosh she was so loud!

Nyoka cllimbed off Seema, his glistening gorilla like physique glistening with sweat. "Come here and clean this sluts juices off my cock," he ordered to Tara.

She knelt in a trance and gave him the best blowjob she had ever given. Still wearing her niqab!!

She lay back on the sofa and spread her legs. Seema pulled her panties aside to reveal a meat brown pussy shrouded by abundant hair. Both negros laughed at the fact both of them had hairy cunts.

Seema spat on Taras pussy lips and guided Teddy into her. He rubbed his plum like head up and down before easing in. If she hadn't been so wet it would have been painful! Nyoka held the bottle of poppers under her nose and Tara took several deep breaths. Immediately she felt her cunt muscles relax and pussy lips open up. Teddy began a beautiful slow but aggressive fucking motion. With each thrust he sent Tara into wild abandon. Seema finally took off her niqab to reveal Taras pretty face to all.

Nyoka held his huge cock over Taras face and she licked him up and down. His balls were like apples; full, round and very black. He urged his nephew on "Take this bitch boy, take her,".

Teddy finally moved away. Nyoka approached muttering lustily "Ooohhh yesss. Am gonna fuck that Chaudhry bastards wife."

He knelt down and pulled off Tara's panties and slowly licked her wet, swollen hairy cunt. He expertly teased her clitoris out from the jungle of pubic hair and licked it while two thick long black fingers entered her. Teddy squatted over Tara and she opened her mouth and urged him to face fuck her.

Seema moaned loudly in the background " Go for it cuz, go black baby, go crazy,". She knelt down and sucked off Nyoka spitting to make his huge cock head wet before guiding him into her cousins waiting pussy.

Teddy and Seema stood back and watched the passionate coupling between Tara and the powerful mature negro Nyoka. It was a sight to behold. She had hooked her elbows behind her knees as Nyoka held her heels behind her head and pounded her with loud grunts as she shouted with pure pleasure. Finally they separated and stood up and kissed passionately.

Both coons then sat on the sofa as the Bangladeshi cousins rode them cowgirl. It became a competition to see who could fuck big black cock the best; Seema the seasoned interracial slut, or Tara the new cuckolding bitch. They both gave the thugs double blowjobs with Seema delivering an expert coaching session on deepthroating black snake!

Teddy took Seema doggystyle and shot a bucket load of jungle fat on her back.

Nyoka and Tara performed 69 before she knelt on all fours to let him eat her from behind. He teased her with his huge cock, rubbing it all along her hairy slit until she could wait no more.

Seema fed Tara a triple dose of poppers! The sex was mindblowing for Tara and Nyoka the perfect athletic, experienced black stud. Once he mounted her Tara could resist no more. Whether it was the months without any sex or some other evolutionary urge but she moaned at Nyoka to cum deep in her.

Needing no invitation the negro pounded her with more passion than before as she urged him to breed her, breed her black. When he came it was with such forced Tara felt her cunt muscles convulse into a powerful orgasm as well. He delivered shot after shot of African seed deep into her fertile Bangladeshi pussy. Utterly exhausted they lay in each others arms for over an hour.

Seema was in awe of her cousin! Needless to say she stcuk around for several more hours as Teddy saw to her base desires. But in the master bedroom Tara and Nyoka consummated their passion again and again with seed after seed being deposited in her fertile womb.

Over the next few days Nyoka and Tara had wild and passionate sex countless times leaving her pregnant with twin negro children.

At the fraud trial Nyoka gave evidence for the immigration lawyers to state there were no immigration control at the factory, which led to Tara's husband being given a jail sentence of 12 years!!

A year later Nyoka Mafafula and his wife Tara Mafafula finally took ownership of Mafafula Manufacturing Ltd from her former jailed husband. They celebrated the grand opening with the newly arrived twin children sired by Nyoka. The events caused uproar in the Bangladeshi community in the tight knit northern English town, but Tara never looked back at her previous life. Nyoka was a wild, passionate and insatiable lover. A good businessman, father and husband. He saw to her every need and she was proud to be the woman of a mature African stud male.

Seidah
Seidah
254 Followers