Blackmail Backfires

Story Info
Ann humiliates Sandeep and Chetan.
2.9k words
4.24
18.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
annash
annash
73 Followers

I'm really thankful to Katy Reznicek for editing my story and making changes without changing the real essence.

*****

Once every couple weeks, I would quietly sneak out of my apartment around 10:00 pm in traditional attire (Salwar Kameez). My friend Tina would pick me up from the nearby medical hall, which is open until midnight. We would race to her apartment at Madhapur, which is roughly sixteen miles away. Once there, I would change out of my traditional clothes into something naughty and skimpy like a tank top and miniskirt or shorts. Her paramour Vinod would join us and we would hangout at a nearby pub, enjoy a few drinks, and then crash at her place. We'd sleep until afternoon to get rid of the hangover. I would change into my traditional attire then leave for home.

I follow this routine religiously and most of the time we meet on Saturdays. Both Vinod and Tina wanted me to hobnob with single men and find a partner. They would introduce men of my age, around 35, but I never showed any interest in them. Most of Tina and Vinod's picks were well behaved and boring in conversation, never straying from the typical small-talk guidelines of politics, sports, and finances.

One night I was with Vinod and Tina at 'The Club'. It was Saturday night and there was loud music and bustling crowd. We arrived early, so we ensconced ourselves at a table in the rooftop garden. It was slightly better there than inside. The DJ played heavy music and great remixes of Western, Bollywood and Punjabi Music. The rooftop was full of foreigners, most in town on business trips. There were some white western women getting stares and attention from all the desperate Indian men.

Less attention from desperate men at a pub is always a good sign. I could relax and feel less apprehensive. I settled back with some gin and watched what was going on around me. Vinod and Tina were discussing the latest breaking news: the murder of a woman who is a media tycoon. Not my kind of topic. I was rather indifferent to what they were talking and analyzing. They were merely speculating.

I finished my second glass rather quickly for someone who only drinks occasionally, and Vinod noticed that I was getting drunk. But he didn't bother to stop me. Then I noticed a couple of young men, maybe in their late teens, staring at me. Well this was strange. How did the attention of these two teens shift to me when there were interesting, foreign women to ogle? It didn't bother me for while. I was very tipsy and enjoying the reverberating beat of music filling the club.

After a few minutes I realized that one of the teens staring at me was fidgeting and shifting nervously. He looked vaguely familiar, but I couldn't place him, maybe because of the alcohol. He was trying to be inconspicuous, but I saw that he was keeping a watch on my movements. With all the alcohol in my bloodstream, I was getting careless in my short skirt. This young lad was leering at my legs, and I was sitting squarely facing him.

Meanwhile, my next drink came. This would have to be my last one. I couldn't take more than this. I tried to remember to keep my legs closer together, but still this guy stared. He was desperately waiting for an opportunity, and I was torn between parting my legs and tease him and being modest. He was trying to stand so that he could get a better view. I noticed him still moving, and looking at his desperate attempt I decided to tease. I uncrossed my legs and my skirt slid up my parted thighs. My white panties were on display. His eyes were glued to my underwear. After gawking openly, he dared to move a little closer. I glanced away as I finished my drink, and by the time I looked up to find my voyeur friend again, he had vanished.

It was half past two morning. Both Tina and Vinod noticed how drunk I was, and we decided to leave. We went to the apartment where I slept like a log. I woke up at Noon. After taking painkillers for my head, we had coffee and brunch. Then I changed to a decent traditional dress Salwar Kameez and left.

I got back home at around 1:30 in the afternoon. It was Sunday and dad was out. He was busy these days dating his new lover. I was still dizzy, so I decided to relax and spend some time on the internet. I opened my laptop and logged into Facebook. Plenty of friend requests waited for me, including one from Sandeep Kumar. I wonder if he knew that his mom was dating my dad. I accepted the request. Suddenly I received a message from Sandeep. 'Hi'.

I didn't reply. This time he attached a picture and typed a comment "Hope you had fun last night." That message got my attention. It was a picture from the club last night. That guy who'd been staring took some up-skirt snaps and passed them to Sandeep! Or maybe he was spreading them around online. Son of bitch! I was angry and petrified. He wasn't just checking me out; he had taken advantage of my carelessness and took pictures! Worse yet: my face was in the pictures as well as my underwear.

This was creepy.

Sandeep messaged me yet again asking for my phone number. I refused to give it to him, and tried to find out where he got the pictures. Instead of answering, Sandeep replied, "Hey slut me and my friends want to screw you. We want to fuck your fat ass and big cunt."

His brazenness didn't surprise or worry me. I knew there was no point in arguing over the internet. I told him to calm down, and eventually convinced him to meet me alone the next evening at nearby café. Even still, he was degrading, responding that I'd better be on birth control because he was eager to fuck me without protection after we met. I send a smile and ended the conversation.

After this conversation, I quickly went to dad's room and downloaded few picture of him and his girlfriend Ritika in some compromising positions. I knew it wasn't the right thing to do, but there was no other choice. The guilt of jeopardizing my dad's reputation lingered my mind, but the stakes were high. I wanted to teach Sandeep a good lesson.

The next evening he was there, waiting for me at the café. I deliberately arrived 15 minutes late, garnering some nasty texts from Sandeep. Once I reached him, he looked at me and gave a devilish smile. His smugness didn't bother me much. We slowly entered the restaurant and took the corner seat. I couldn't help but notice he was good-looking.

"Right so let's not waste time in small talk and come to the point."

His confidence was impressive. I nodded and didn't utter a single word. Let him bask in glory I pretended as if I've submitted to his pervert desires- very soon the tables would turn.

"My friend owns a farm house. If you want to save yourself, then join us there. There are few good friends of mine and we share everything." He smirked.

"Before you threaten me further, I suggest you take a look at this picture." I pulled out my phone and held it right in front of his face. He was startled, looking at his mom in bikini.

"Now what should I do with this picture? I wonder if this should be shared with your friends. I thought you knew that my dad wasn't simply mentoring your mom. They are in a full-fledged relationship."

To make him feel more miserable I showed few more pics of my dad and his mom being intimate. He was humiliated and speechless. He couldn't overcome the shock of seeing his mom this way.

At last I broke the silence with a warning and made it crystal clear that I had sent some of the pictures to my friend Deepak, who works for a detective agency, and if anyone tried to harm me the pictures would be spread across the internet.

"You're trapped, poor thing. But don't worry we are a family now. All I desire is sweet revenge."

"Hell no!" he retorted. "Your dad's reputation is also at stake."

That was a good point. Or maybe it was his last resort.

"I don't give a damn about anyone's reputation. My dad is on the verge of retirement. We can leave and settle in any damn corner of this country. Don't worry about my dad. He's understanding and open-minded. Think about yourself. How will you face your mom? Or better yet, how will she face you? Think about your reputation. Imagine your friends calling your mom a slut. Think about the humiliation."

I could tell from his body language that he had surrendered. Poor lad was now at my mercy. I'd backed him against the wall.

I smiled at his pathetic situation and said, "You can still save your ass."

He blinked for a few seconds and asked "How?"

"Well! Let's go to my place."

That brought him out of the shock. He was back to his misplaced optimism.

He followed me to my apartment like a bodyguard. He was slightly reluctant to enter the apartment. I dragged him in and made him sit on the bamboo sofa in the living room. I knew he was surprised and slightly apprehensive about my unpredictability, but was nevertheless excited as to what might happen. Maybe he was expecting seduction.

I went to my room and changed into a white halter mini dress, much above my knees. I decided to go commando. When I came out Sandeep was glancing at the newspaper. He looked at me, and his jaw dropped. He never expected this brazen behavior from me. My skirt was short and my boobs were nearly spilling out. I flipped my hair and sat on the opposite sofa with my legs crossed one over the other.

"Take off your pants," I said with a devilish smile on my face. He looked at me with full of lust, but showed some reluctance to strip.

"Young man," I said, "here is an attractive, mature woman with whom you wanted to unleash your lust. What a shame that you find it difficult to remove your clothes and display your tool."

I looked around and adjusted my hair and spread my legs wide open, exposing my sparsely haired pussy. "I hope this might help," I said coyly. Sandeep quickly found his courage and dropped his pants, making me laugh.

His face was flushed with excitement and in no time he pulled down his underwear and displayed his cock. Watching my pussy he started rubbing his cock, anticipating sex.

In a flash I removed my dress and stood there stark naked, my big boobs and curvaceous body on a display. He practically drooled over my body and started stroking his cock vigorously.

Then I brought a new twist to this excitement and quickly pulled out my laptop. He was holding his cock with a confused look. I opened a folder of images and turned the screen toward him. He quickly removed his hands from his cock feeling ashamed. I giggled at this expression. The picture on display was his nude mother.

"Please don't do that, I beg you. Please forgive me," he implored.

"This is my sweet revenge, darling. The WIFI is on I can send this picture of your mom to the entire world. Do as I say. Keep masturbating. Aren't you lucky to see two beautiful naked women?"

His incessant pleading did not make any difference, and I was hell-bent on getting my revenge and teaching him a good lesson. I wanted to humiliate him.

He continued stroking his hard cock. He was trying his best to watch my naked body but the laptop was placed on my lap so he couldn't avoid seeing his nude mom. Soon, he convulsed and spurted loads of cum, making a mess on my floor. He collapsed on the sofa with his eyes closed a few visible drops left on tip of his flaccid penis.

I'm sure he must have felt miserable. But that didn't satisfy me. About 15 minutes later his phone rang. He stepped toward his phone to answer the call, but my stern look stopped him from picking up the phone. Poor chap was scared.

I smiled at his helplessness and then allowed him to check the missed call. He checked and informed me that the person who called was Chetan, his cousin. The same chap who took my up skirt picture in the pub.

I asked, "How is he related to you?"

"My mom and his mom are sisters."

"Hmmm! This is getting really interesting. All in the family. Call him immediately. My revenge would be incomplete without him."

He meekly obeyed my orders and called his cousin. Within ten minutes he was there desperately knocking the door.

"Don't bother getting dressed Sandeep. Open the door let him see us nude."

As soon as Chetan entered, Sandeep locked the doors behind him. When our new guest saw us naked he mistakenly thought that I'd succumbed to the blackmail. He grinned at me with a smug look on his face.

Chetan occupied the corner chair and said, "Buddy the plan has worked at last."

I immediately retorted, "Not really. Tell him Sandeep. I'm sure he cares about his aunt."

It was funny to watch these two horny young men searching for words. It was obvious that Chetan couldn't figure out what was going on, and Sandeep had no clue how to explain.

I spread my legs wide open showing my cunt, my big boobs bouncing while I moved closer to Chetan. Chetan smiled and nudged his cousin saying, "If you're done I want to go next." That bewildered Sandeep.

"Before you get your hopes up, I'm sure this picture of your beloved aunt will change your plans."

Seeing his naked aunt made him angry. Initially he didn't want to succumb to my demand.

He shouted, "How dare you take her pictures you whore."

I retaliated, "Fuck you, the pictures are already with my friend, and if you get any ideas these pictures will spread everywhere. Now let your cousin Sandeep explain why the hell he's turned into a mute spectator."

Sandeep took him to the corner and explained him everything. After hearing him out, Chetan looked into my eyes with anger and frustration. Rather than speaking, I turned my back to show my ass as I stroked it and lightly slapped it. Then I turned forward feeling and flaunted my curves, squeezing my boobs. Chetan's eyes greedily took in my entire body, but mostly fixed at my hips and pussy. He seemed helpless like his cousin.

"Have you ever given head?"

"No," said Chetan politely. His cousin had done a pretty good job placating him.

I settled comfortably on the sofa, spreading my legs wide open, legs dangling on the arms of the sofa while playing with my pussy.

Sandeep was erect again and I could see a bulge at Chetan's crotch.

"Your cock seems to be hard enough Chetan. Drop your pants."

Sandeep was apprehensive but Chetan obliged and dropped his pants, showing his cock in full erection.

"Good boy. Now Sandeep, you poor thing, your friend has never given head. The burden is on you. Give him head."

"Never, we are not gays."

"Okay, here is the laptop and the Facebook account. Let me share these pictures to my entire friend list."

"No don't do that!" they pleaded.

And then slowly Sandeep bent and caught hold of his cousin's penis and started masturbating him.

It was exhilarating to watch these two guys in action. They were in their late teens. They were horrified but it was still fun watching them.

"Enough masturbating, start the blow job."

"Spare us," Sandeep pleaded for the last time looking at me.

"Do as I say you idiot, stop pleading. This is your last warning."

He touched the dick this time with his tongue. Then started licking it everywhere, lubricating it with his saliva.

Meanwhile, I began massaging my pussy and slid my finger deep inside, fingering myself slowly to orgasm. I was enjoying watching my teenage admirer deep throat his cousin. Sandeep was sucking Chetan's hard cock and Chetan kept his eyes closed.

I was aroused watching Sandeep give head, though it turned out to be a punishment for Chetan. But he deserved it after that clandestine act of clicking my up skirt picture.

Sandeep sucked his cock harder and I fingered myself faster. Watching these naked young men giving a blowjob had certainly got me wet and hot.

After few minutes Chetan spurted loads of cum, spreading it across Sandeep's mouth and shoulder. Watching them cum was the tipping point. I was ecstatic and climaxed a few seconds later.

We relaxed for some time. Both my admirers were tired and humiliated. I made them clean the mess and put everything back in order. They acquiesced to my demand and finally left dejected and humiliated.

annash
annash
73 Followers