Blackmail by Choice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They found their way to the center of the crowd and Tyrel pulled her close, beginning to shake to the beat again. She felt extremely uncomfortable and lost in the sea of people, but she just tried to focus on Tyrel. His smile helped her keep her cool, and she tried to let herself go a bit. The alcohol in her system definitely helped her begin to lose herself to the beat. He pulled her closer and placed his hand on her lower back.

Their movements began to sync as they shook together to the music. Kallie was losing herself more and more as the alcohol settled her to a relaxed groove with every bounce. They swayed back and forth, and Tyrel picked up his right and began to push her into a spin. She didn't know what to do, but she followed his lead as she twisted. She got turned around, and as she was turned in the spin, he reached down and grabbed her stomach to pull her in close. The song began to change to something a bit more urban, and the crowd went nuts.

Kallie felt so strange, never having been so close to someone else, and she looked out to see what the rest of the crowd was doing. And to her partial horror, she noticed a few girls beginning to do something that used to drive her teenage mind wild. She remembered seeing the girls from her high school grinding and rocking their asses against the crotches of their partners, and as he would watch this from the sideline he always had dreamed of a girl doing it with him. Now she was the girl doing it with Tyrel, and as she saw the others doing it she couldn't help but begin to rub her rear back and forth.

She was grinding her butt back and forth against Tyrel, and she was beginning to enjoy it. He held her hips and rocked with her to the beat. She closed her eyes and bit her lip a bit in the bliss of the feeling, and then suddenly she noticed something else. She felt something stiffening against her butt through Tyrel's pants. She leaned up a bit and turned around. Tyrel lightly grabbed her chin and leaned in to whisper, "I think we should get a room for a moment. You can prove how much you want to be Master's girl."

This excited her to no end. She felt things churning in her stomach that she had never felt before. She stood up and grabbed Tyrel's hand. She began to push through the crowd, dragging Tyrel behind her. They broke through the crowd and out into the open. She looked around and tried to come up with where they could go, but then Tyrel began to pull on her. She looked at him and followed him to the exit. They walked out onto the road and began to walk down the sidewalk. The dark and cold night had gotten more so and she felt the brisk air over her arms and legs.

She asked, "But Tyr- Master, you wanted to find a room?"

"A figure of speech. If you want to be my girl, then you'll do whatever I ask for right?" He said as he turned and began to lead her into a small alley.

"Um... Yes?" She said hesitantly.

He led her back to behind a dumpster and positioned her back to it, asking, "So then how about you show Master's cock a bit of love with your mouth out here."

"What? Out here? But this is in public!" She said with some panic.

"Hardly. It's dark out, no ones around, and you'll be covered back here. Come on, don't you want to be daddy's girl?"

She looked around to check, and hesitantly lowered down onto her knees. She had never sucked cock before, but she figured now as as good a time as any. He began to release his belt and unbuttoned his pants. He unzipped them and tugged them down a bit with his boxers. And just like that, his dark cock sprung free and jumped out at her face. She gawked at it for a moment, amazed at how large it was, and held onto his legs.

She looked at it and guessed that it had to be at least nine inches long. She checked it from several angles, looking it up and down, before finally letting go of his left leg and reaching for it. It was firm in her hand, warm and smooth. It didn't feel normal in her hand, because she had no experience, but it also didn't feel wrong. She began to rub it up and down slowly, feeling it grow ever so slightly harder in her grip. She let go of her other hand and began to rub it with both now.

She worked it with her hands for a minute or two before she felt his hand on the back of her head. He began to move her mouth toward the black member, and as she approached it she realized what he wanted. She opened her mouth and took position at the tip, lining it up and preparing for what was next. Then she moved her head down, engulfing the black cock in her mouth. She closed her lips around it and felt her teeth brush up against it. He warned her to try not to use teeth and she tried to loosen up her jaw. She felt her mouth get full only a few inches down, and she knew she couldn't go further. So she pulled back and pulled it out of her mouth.

"There's no way I can take the whole thing." She said.

"Probably not. But for now you don't need to. Do what you can, you'll get there eventually." He said back.

She looked back at it and closed her mouth around it again. She moved back down and tried to push herself a little deeper. When she felt herself gag at the intrusion, she knew to back up again. And so that's how she began to go, slowly down until she couldn't go any further and then back up. She began to come to a rhythm as she slowly moved her head down and up Tyrel's shaft. Her teeth occasionally scraped his flesh, but she would pull them back and apologize when they did. She then began to push the bottom of her tongue up to his cock as she bobbed and the warmth on her tongue tickled her in a strange way.

She slowly gained speed, bobbing up and down on Tyrel's shaft. She was enjoying it more and more, but the excitement was killing her the most though. She felt butterflies in her stomach and her skin crawl with every breeze of wind reminding her that she's outside in public doing this. She felt so bad, so naughty, to be sucking off her future master in an alley near the bar that they had met. Something about it felt like it almost verified her womanhood, while at the same time it almost seemed to be a final blow to her manhood. She was beginning to put more and more effort in as she picked up the speed, trying every so hard to impress Tyrel.

She could see the small red rings of lipstick up and down his black shaft from her lips, and with every few drops she could see that she was getting further than the last time, getting her all the more excited. She felt her small dick hard as a rock in her panties, and she felt warm all over. The butterflies in her stomach were becoming too much to bare, and she wanted so badly to pull out her cock and please herself. She reached between her legs and began to massage her dick through her panties. Tyrel might have noticed, but he didn't say anything and just let her keep on doing what she was doing.

They were there for maybe twenty minutes as Kallie kept pushing herself further and further into sissy ecstasy. She was edging so badly as she massaged her dick in her panties, and suddenly she felt Tyrel tense up and he grabbed the back of her head again. He said, "Okay, baby. I'm coming. I want you to swallow it all."

She just mumbled, "Mhm." And kept up her rhythm.

Then she felt his muscles cramp again and his grip on her heat tightened as he held her down. And finally she got a taste of what she was waiting for as the warm liquid shot into her mouth in ropes. The first shot came and hit the back of her throat, and the rest came in waves. He came buckets, filling her mouth quickly and forcing her to pull off leaving the rest to shoot onto her face. She opened her mouth to spit out the pile of come, but as her eyes met Tyrels he looked at her sternly to warn her not to. She was tasting the salty liquid, and it was strange.

She didn't particularly like the taste, but she figured that she would get used to it in time. She closed her mouth again and forced herself to start swallowing her master's come. It crawled down her throat, its warmth heating up her insides as it went. The come on her face was still there, and as she reached up to wipe it off Tyrel grabbed her arm. He said, "No, you'll keep that there. Consider it your first public shaming as my sissy. I'm going to walk you home so I can get the info that I need, and I want you to wear my come on your face like that."

She hesitated then nodded. He told her to stand up and so she got off her knees and rose to her feet. He tucked his cock away and redid his pants and belt. Then he said that he would walk her home, wrapping his arm around her and leading her back down the alley. They got to the sidewalk and Kallie's anxiety kicked in from having come covering her face. But she couldn't resist Tyrel, as he continued to lead her down the road. They got to the corner, and the men who had been smoking were still there and sitting around on chairs now. They watched as Kallie walked by again, this time in the arms of a large black man and covered in what was obviously his come. They didn't whistle this time, but they did give a perverted smile to her.

She directed Tyrel where she lived, turning corners and weaving back to her apartment. Along the way they passed by several people, some couples, some groups of friends, all noticing the come on her face. But eventually they got to her apartment and they walked in. Tyrel let her go as she went to get a piece of paper to write her information, and he looked around the apartment. She walked back and began to write things down like her address, job, parents numbers, etc. when Tyrel said, "See this is what I mentioned earlier. This place isn't fit for a sissy. I'll have you redecorate everything, make it much more girly."

"Okay. I think that'll be fun." She said as she finished the paper, "And here's all of the information you'll need."

She handed it to him and he tucked it into his pocket. He said, "Good. You'll be a perfect sissy, I can tell." He brought her in close again, his hand on her butt now, "My wife and I will love you as a pet. And you'll love being our pet, I promise."

He gave her butt a little squeeze and she smiled back at him. He took his leave and made his way back down the street. She closed the door behind him and walked over to her computer. She sat down in the desk and immediately switched over to some porn. She began to rub one out when she saw her phone light up. She checked it and it was some messages from Master. She looked and found he sent her a bunch of photos of her sucking his dick. She was surprised, because she hadn't even noticed him taking the photos. He also said with them, "In case you weren't sure, here's my evidence for the blackmail."

She looked at the photos while rubbing her tiny dick. Seeing herself impaled on her new master's dick was hot, and it quickly brought her to a climax. Once she was done, she cleaned herself up and went back to sleep in her panties and bra. Her new life would await her in the morning.

12