Blackmail Ch. 02

Story Info
Emily is forced to marry her captor.
9.9k words
4.17
67.8k
21
1

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 04/17/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andi23
Andi23
500 Followers

With Richard still asleep I was able to dress for work as Roger requested. I didn't put on any panties and probably couldn't have worn a bra over my damaged breasts if I had wanted to. The blouse I put on had six buttons up the front and I was very careful to leave my breasts exposed identical to what Roger had required of me on Monday. I knew sooner or later my new attire would be noticed by everyone but I couldn't worry about that now. To be on the safe side, I inserted Rogers's toy into my vagina. I had to rub my slit with it to get it wet enough to push it past my clit.

I walked into Rogers's office promptly at 8. He looked up and said good morning Emily are you ready to meet my friend Johnson today. Not having a clue who he was talking about I closed and locked his door and said I would like that.

Knowing what Roger had expected of me the last 2 visits, I promptly started unbuttoning my blouse. Before I could remove my skirt he had me stand in front of him as he smiled and said you have such a beautiful rack. He then undid the clasp and zipper as I stepped out of my skirt and he said to me I am not sure yet wither I want you to shave the little blond tuft above your clit but I will let you know. As he ran his fingers thru my blond pubic hair he turned on the vibrator and watched with a big smile on his face as I fought the pleasure he was sending thru my pussy. I quickly succumbed and held myself up by wrapping my arms around Rogers's neck as he induced me to yet another dildo induced orgasm.

I was just starting to catch my breath when he asked if there was anything I wanted. I naively told him I want to meet your friend Johnson. Knowing what I had just asked and knowing I had no idea who Johnson was he said I am glad to hear that. So far the pleasure has been all yours. Johnson would like it if you reciprocated this morning as he pulled down his fly.

Realizing what I had just asked for I decided it was kind of inevitable that giving Roger a blow job would be on his list of demands sooner or later. I reached for his trousers, undid his belt and got on my knees as I removed his cock from his under ware. I looked up at his face and said you have a big boy here, I don't know if I can handle all of you but I am going to try my best to please you. Hoping to make him believe I wanted to do this for him, I tickled the underside of his balls with my fingertips as I used my other hand to lift the head of his monster to my lips.

After kissing and licking up and down his hardening cock, I took the ugly purple head into my mouth and continued my dissent into his depravity by sucking in about eight inches of Rogers manhood. Looking up to be sure he was enjoying what I was doing he said in almost a whisper that I not only have a magic tongue but my blue eyes looking up at him made it even hotter.

I realized there were still too many inches of cock on the wrong side of my lips and wondered how I could get it all into my throat. It was by far the biggest dick I had ever seen and I thought of how even with Richard, blow jobs were not enjoyable for me. I felt the large head of his prick against the back of my throat. Just as I started to gag, Roger held the back of my head and pushed his groin forward. His cock had only one place to go, and I couldn't stop it if I had wanted to. Once it passed through my gag reflex, I seemed to adjust. Roger started using my throat as his own personal fuck hole with no regard for my comfort. He started pounding in and out as hard as he could. I tried to look up at his face just as he looked down turned on the vibrator and told me not to spill any.

I had swallowed Richards load once, and disliked it so much that I had sworn I would never swallow again. Somehow that choice had been removed and as my own vibrator induced orgasm took over, Roger shot his load deep into my throat. I sucked greedily and in spite of the horrible salty taste actually forced myself to swallow spurt after spurt of Rogers cum.

When he was done with me, he turned off the vibrator and told me to get out. I wanted to ask him why he needed to treat me so mean but I kept my mouth shut and got dressed. After letting him adjust my blouse and fondle my swollen tits, I headed for the ladies room to clean up. Half way down the hall Roger started playing with the remote by turning it on and off. I had all I could do to keep my hands from reaching for my pussy and use just my pussy muscles to keep it from falling out.

The rest of the day was pretty uneventful and except for a few unwanted comments about my tits. I actually managed to get some work done for the first time in days. My poor receptionist had to know something was going on but she never said anything. Just before quitting time she buzzed to tell me that Roger wanted to see me before I went home. I just shook with anger. So far, I had endured his 8 every morning abuse, but for the most part he had left me alone for the rest of the day. I didn't have any idea how I could endure him twice a day.

Most of the office had cleared out when just before six and with no other excuses to delay Roger I stepped into his office and closed and locked his door. He stood up and said that this morning was the best blow job I ever had, get on your knees and let's do it again.

This time as I finished, he removed the vibrator by reaching under my skirt and fingering it out. You were a good girl today so you can have the night off. I will put this back in place in the morning. I also wanted you to know that you have a date Friday night at 7 o'clock and I expect it will keep you up all night. I will give you the details later in the week, but I just thought it would be easier for you if you encourage Richard to accept today's job offer out on the west coast.

I looked at Roger and said with tears running down my face, I will do whatever you want me to do but please don't take Richard from me. Roger just smiled and said it would be easier for both of us if hubby was out of the way for a while.

I was devastated but without letting them hurt Richard I certainly couldn't tell my husband what had happened to me and I had to admit that Richard's pain pills were giving me the ability to hide my behavior from him.

By the time I got home, I had put on a bra and buttoned my blouse. Richard was sitting at the kitchen table when I walked in and said I don't know what is going on with you this past week but I have been offered a position in California by a reputable company and I am going to take it. I would like it if you gave notice and went with me but I have a feeling that it would be best if you dealt with your issues first.

I will be leaving Friday afternoon.

Dumfounded by the turn of events and knowing that I was probably watching the love of my life walk out on me, I tried my best to assure my husband that I loved him but that I couldn't join him at least for a while.

With my marriage falling apart, I headed for work Wednesday morning and walked down the hall to the man that had the power to destroy me, my husband and my marriage. After closing and locking his door, I proceeded with my morning assignment that had grown from letting Roger play with my tits, to letting him finger my pussy and now giving him my third blow job in 24 hours.

Devastated by the loss of my husband and falling apart from my life in disarray, I put a smile on my face and serviced Rogers's huge dick without any fight left. He had clearly broken me in just one short week. When was he going to let me go if ever.

After finishing with the best blow job I knew how to give, Roger handed me the dildo and told me to get out. Once I inserted it into my Vagina I waited obediently for Roger to test it, I proceeded to put on my clothes and stand in front of Roger as he fondled my healing nipples and adjusted the buttons on my blouse.

The only change in my morning appointment with Roger on Thursday and Friday was that on Friday when I got back to my desk, there was another video on my desk labeled Emily-blow job and a note that said I was supposed to meet a man named Fred at 7 o'clock. Directions to the hotel were included. I was instructed to wear conservative evening ware including under ware and to be in the lobby waiting at 7 sharp. Fred would know how to recognize me. I was being expected to treat this as a date and to be sure he seduced me without letting him know that I was doing this as a whore.

That word whore hit me really hard, realizing that I was becoming one. I also wondered what Fred would be like and what would happen to me if someone other than Fred picked me up. I decided I couldn't concern myself with all those things and that I would just try to be the best lay that Fred had ever experienced. I locked my door and played the tape during the afternoon. It had been edited in spots, but it showed me willingly undressing and telling Roger that I wanted to suck his cock. I just hoped that Roger was not sharing these videos with anyone else or that Richard would never see them.

Not wanting to upset Roger and with Richard gone, I worked until six on Friday evening and then with my overnight bag in the car, got to the hotel early and changed out of my slut clothes and removed the vibrator. I fixed my makeup and my hair, put my bag back in the car and got to the lobby about 15 minutes early. Just as I sat down to await my date, my cell phone rang. I was startled to hear Roger's voice and I immediately thought I had done something wrong. Instead he said Emily, I am sure I am going to be proud of you. Something else just came up and I need you to come to my house in the morning as I have another assignment for my slut. He gave me the address and hung up.

I couldn't even think about tomorrow if I was going to be at my best tonight. As seven o'clock approached two young guys tried to get my attention but I was quick to get rid of them as I showed them my wedding ring. In a panic, I realized that the wedding ring had to go. Just as I put it in my little purse, a graying well groomed man in his early fifties came up and said hi, I'm Fred. I gave him my biggest smile hoping he hadn't seen the ring and said it's a pleasure to meet you I'm Emily.

He asked if I would like to order drinks here in the lounge or we could head for the restaurant if I was hungry. Never having consumed alcohol but thinking that it might help my nerves, I told him that he was the guest and that either was OK with me. He sat and ordered wine for both of us as we started to get to know each other. The wine tasted better than I expected and Fred was good company. After discussing the financial end of his possible order being placed with our firm he looked at me and said I am pleasantly surprised. I asked him why and he said I have to confess that I have been in this position many times. It is not uncommon to have my business suppliers set me up with pardon the expression hookers and sluts to get my business. I am pleasantly surprised that Roger described you perfectly and you are a well-rounded member of his team that appears interested in providing the information I need to make my decisions.

I thanked him for the compliment and wondered how I was ever going to seduce my new friend based on what he had just told me. Another round had my head spinning as we headed for the hotel restaurant. We ordered steaks with all the trimmings and were really getting along superbly. It was after nine o'clock and I realized Fred had never said or done anything to let me believe he was going to share his bed with me. I started to worry as I knew at any time Fred could just excuse himself for the evening. To push things along, while Fred was telling me about his wife and four kids, I reached across the table and started gently massaging his hand.

I knew that if I went back to Roger without bedding this client, my punishment would be severe. I also knew that my advances could quickly end the evening so this was kind of the moment of truth. Fred smiled at me and half joking said that it would be nice if I moved over next to him.

With a huge sigh of relief, I willingly moved right next to Fred and without missing a beat in our conversation I pulled his hand into my lap. Sensing my willingness, Fred got up the nerve to start running his fingers up and down my leg. Knowing why I was here didn't stop me from enjoying his gentle caress. I was purring like a kitten when he touched my knee and started working his way up under my skirt.

Just before he reached my panties, he looked at me and said, I have never done this before but I would like it if you would join me in my room for a nightcap. Knowing what that meant and knowing that I was going to be fucked by only the second man ever I smiled at him and said I would like that.

He paid the bill and we held hands like two school kids as we headed for the elevator. When we got to the room he took off his jacket and hung it in the closet as he asked me if I needed to freshen up. I looked at him and as innocently as possible said that since I wasn't planning on this to happen, I am totally unprepared.

With that said and with no desire to keep drinking, I moved in and gave Fred a sensual kiss on the lips. He may never have done this before but he knew exactly what he wanted as he reached between us and started massaging my breasts. As he started unbuttoning my blouse, I reached down and rubbed his growing erection through his trousers.

Removing my Bra, he then laid me in the center of the big bed and started kissing my breasts and sucking my nipples. Glad that the welts had all healed, I just lay there and let him have his way. Little by little I unbuttoned his shirt and removed it. I was pleasantly surprised at how fit my bed partner was and I turned him on his back as I used my tongue to play with his nipples while I worked my hand into his pants and played with his penis. He was not particularly large but he was not small either. He was hard as a rock.

He was gentle and considerate as we turned once again, this time with me on my back and my legs spread. He slowly climbed between my legs and pushed gently as his cock pushed its way deep into my cunt. Even with the quilt of cheating on my husband for the first time we both came in a hurry. After taking a short break, we continued using each other until about three in the morning when I fell asleep in his arms.

I was awakened to a happy man wearing nothing but a towel around his waist letting room service in with our breakfast. He tried to convince me that I didn't look tired and worn out as we devoured breakfast after our night of bliss together. When I was done eating I pushed the tray aside and slowly untied his towel. I smiled up at this man that was older than my father and I took his cock in my mouth until he was hard. I then pushed him back on the bed and lowered my wet cunt onto his proud member. Once again inside my pussy this stranger actually got me so turned on that I kept Cumming time and time again.

When he suggested that we shower together, I wrapped my arms around his neck and eagerly joined him in the giant stall as he touched and caressed me in all my intimate places while I tried my best to get him hard again.

Just after nine, he informed me that he had a plane to catch and asked if he could see me again. I got dressed left my number next to his wallet, kissed him again and left.

It wasn't until I got to my car that I remembered my date with Roger. I decided that the pleasant part of my weekend was probably over and though I didn't have time to go home for a change of clothes, I took my time finding a place to park where I could change back into my Friday work clothes sans under ware and be sure that I didn't do anything to trigger Roger's need to punish me.

Knowing that my relationship with Richard was probably over and at a minimum, would never be the same again. I still felt really good about my time in bed with Fred. He had used me in a way that I had never been used by Richard and I was feeling a lot of warm fuzzies deep inside my womb. I stopped for a large cup of coffee and didn't hurry to give up more of my day than I had to at Roger's behest. I spent most of the drive to Roger's wondering how I could have possibly enjoyed another man's cock inside me. What was happening to this once faithful wife.

Two hours later, I pulled into Roger's driveway. It appeared that no one was home. I didn't know anything about Roger but had always assumed that he was not married. I rang the bell and waited just to be sure I wasn't going to be punished for not showing up. Just when I was about to give up, Roger answered the massive front door wearing only his bathing suit. Standing in front of me in nothing but a bathing suit I realized what a massive man Roger was as he looked down at my tiny 5'1" frame and said wow, my dreams have come true. The most beautiful woman I have ever seen shows up at my front door on a Saturday with your husband out of town and your perfect tits hanging from your blouse. On top of that, you are willing to do anything I tell you to do.

Not wanting to do anything to make Roger mad I kept my thoughts to myself as I stepped into the large foyer, closed the front door behind me and proceeded to undress as seductively as possible.

Standing naked in front of the smiling giant of a man, I stepped forward and pushed my tiny little hand under the waist band of his swim suit and stroked his dick to hardness before pulling them down and getting on my knees on the hard tile floor for the required blow job.

This time took longer than when I serviced him in his office each morning as I teased his hard cock with my tongue and lips for a long time before taking his large member down my throat. In a sense I think I was thanking him for setting me up with Fred but the reality was that I had no way to stop Roger from doing what he wanted to me. Just as I could feel his sperm forcing its way toward his tiny opening, Roger stepped back and covered my face and my chest in his hot cum. Angry at myself for not following his previous instructions to never spill any I started using my fingers to lap up his seed as I tried to clean up his mess.

Roger just ignored my transgression stepped back and laughed. I was wondering what happened to you he said. Fred called me two hours ago to tell me we would be getting his business. He said you were an incredible woman and he wanted to do business with a firm like ours. This means a big promotion for me and probably a small bonus for you. Now go clean yourself up because we don't have much time for you to do what I need you to do.

I know you didn't have time to get a change of clothes for today so I picked up a few things for you. There is a bathing suit in the down stairs bathroom. Go get dressed and meet me in the kitchen in five minutes.

I found the bathroom, took a quick sponge bath and then found this skimpy little bikini that under different circumstances, I would never have considered. The tiny thong bottoms covered my clit, but left nothing to the imagination with every bulge clearly outlined. The material was so thin that it pulled up between my cheeks making me appear naked from the back. The top was the right size. It just didn't cover much more than my hard little nipples. It was obvious that Roger had dressed me for a purpose that I was as yet unaware of.

As I found my way to the kitchen Roger said Emily, you look great now come sit here while I fill you in on what I need. He went on to say I am entertaining three clients from a firm that could throw a lot of business my way. These things are not as easy as they might appear to arrange. They will be here just after five and I don't want to turn your body over to them until they have signed the deal so I have set up a little pool party to show them what I am offering as an incentive.

Andi23
Andi23
500 Followers