Blackmail Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ladyellen
ladyellen
1,124 Followers

Bob gasped. "You're a horny little slut, aren't you," he said.

Between wet kisses, she nodded. "It's because of you I am this way. Now stop pissing about and fuck me."

His pants had fallen around his ankles, and Mary was rubbing the head of his cock over her already wet pussy lips. He backed her up against the door; she parted her legs and pressed his cock head up against her love tunnel entrance.

Suddenly, with a sharp thrust, he was inside her. As he held her up against the door, she wrapped her arms around him and thrust herself to meet him as he began to pump into her. It was all over very quickly for both of them. They clung together wrapped in each other's arms.

Suddenly they heard the rest room door open as someone came in. They stood quietly not wanting to give away their presence. There must have been two of them as they began to talk together. "Did you see that bird with the jacket open?" they heard one of them ask.

"Yes, she looked a hot little piece. I wouldn't have minded being the guy who was with her." Bob smiled.

"At one stage I actually saw her flash her tits at the waiter."

"When she walked past me to the rest room, I almost got a look at her nipple. I bet she's in there now fingering herself."

"I wonder if she needs any help? "the other replied with a laugh.

"Why is it we don't get our hands on stuff like that?"

"It's just the luck of the draw. Some guys are luckier than others."

There was silence for a moment. Then they heard the water running and finally the door closing as the couple left.

Bob felt Mary rubbing his semi hard cock again. She smiled at him. "Can I have some more?" she asked with her little girl voice.

"You will have to do some work on it first."

She smiled and slid down to her knees in front of him. He groaned as he felt her warm mouth engulf his cock and her hands begin to manipulate his balls. Mary was an expert at this treatment, and it was not too long before he was back up to full strength again.

This time he took her doggie style with Mary resting her hands on the toilet basin. It was a position they both enjoyed. She enjoyed the deep penetration and the way he manipulated her breasts. He enjoyed the tightness of her warm wet hole as she wrapped herself around his penetrating cock.

This time they screwed in a more leisurely fashion, enjoying the sensation to the full. She gasped when at last he came, enjoying the sensation of his juices flooding into her.

Afterwards, they kissed tenderly before adjusting their clothes. Then after he checked that the coast was clear, she made her way back to their table. Looking over the faces of the guys who were again following her progress, she wondered which of them had been the pair in the rest room. A few moments later Bob returned. He smiled as he slid into his seat.

"I think that was a very enjoyable meal," he said with a grin. "And I really enjoyed the afters."

Mario thanked them as they left the restaurant. His eyes flicked down to Mary's gaping jacket. "Do come back soon, the pair of you."

He took Mary's hand and lifted it to his lips. In return, she gripped it and slipping it under her jacked, placing it on her breast. Mario looked stunned for a moment. Then he smiled as he gently squeezed the delicious mound of warm flesh. Bob just stood there and slowly shook his head.

"Well, you are supposed to tip them, aren't you?" she said with a grin at both men.

They finally made it back to their office block. Mary was now really enjoying herself. She remembered what she had been told and did not refasten her jacket until she reached the office. They walked purposefully as they had taken more than their allocated time over lunch.

On more than one occasion, Mary's jacket opened wide enough to display her naked breasts to shocked passers by.

At last back in her office, her mobile rang. "Did you enjoy your lunch?" the voice asked.

"It had its interesting points," Mary replied with a grin.

"I was pleased to see you followed my instructions to the letter. I think you are beginning to enjoy our liaison."

Mary smiled to herself. He was right. She had suddenly found exhibiting herself was fun, and it had its perks as well.

"I'll have to think up something special for tonight."

Mary found herself squeezing her legs together again, and wondering just how special that would be.

What does the blackmailer have for Mary next? Will he eventually want to fuck her, or will he be satisfied with just humiliating her?

ladyellen
ladyellen
1,124 Followers
12