Blackmail Ch. 07

Story Info
Mary works naked at an Erotic Fair with interesting results.
6.3k words
4.59
59k
14
6

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/03/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ladyellen
ladyellen
1,112 Followers

Luckily our hero didn't get her phone call that morning after she got home and Roger got an uninterrupted work out. Problem was she overlaid and was an hour late for work. Thankfully nobody said anything and it was noon before she got a call from you know who.

"Nice show last night. Everyone at the store thanks you."

She smiled. This guy seemed to be able to set anything up. She guessed that's why she hadn't been challenged.

"Well, you completed your tasks and so you get to choose who you want to work for at the exhibition. Have you decided?"

She took the list from her desk draw and scanned it. She had a general idea. "Yes, I think so; do you want to know now?"

"Yes, I need to fix things up with the people down there."

"Well," she said studying the list, "I think I want to forget about the first two. Don't fancy doing a porno movie; well, not in public anyway, and I'm not into BDSM so we'll forget about The Darker Side. So any of the other four; I'll leave that choice up to you."

"Okay, that's fine, I'll get things sorted. The show starts at ten a.m. on Friday so you need to be there by eight thirty at the latest. Just make yourself known to Jerry at Logan Promotions. They will have all the details."

Bob picked her up at her apartment after work on Friday and they drove the 80 miles down to Midchester. They chatted on the way down about the blackmail, and Mary had to admit to Bob that she was actually beginning to enjoy the tasks she had been set. "I was so scared at first, but now it just makes me so horney when strangers see me naked." Bob grinned. "I hope I'm going to get to see a lot more of you this weekend."

Mary laughed. "I'm sure you will. I've no idea what's been arranged, but I guess it will mean me taking my kit off at some point."

They found the Travel Lodge easily, and after booking in, Bob took her out for a meal. As she ate her meal, she looked across the table at her good looking partner. It would be nice to go to bed with him for a change instead of doing it over the office desk.

Back at the hotel, Bob asked if he could undress her. She smiled. "I think that would be very nice." She stood there facing him as he lovingly removed each article of clothing, kissing her between each item. He unfastened her bra and slipped it off; he cradled her large firm breasts in his hands, rubbing his thumbs across the hardening nipples. Then he dropped down onto his knees and slowly peeled down her brief thong. With her bare pussy exposed, he leaned forward and ran his tongue up the exposed length of her cleft. She groaned.

Roger had been a useful friend, but tonight it was going to be the real thing. She parted her legs to allow him more access and pressed his head between her thighs. He pulled away and smiled at her. She sat down on the bed and watched as he undressed; then they slipped into bed together. It was nice to feel his naked body pressing against her's under the covers. Their hands explored each other's bodies intimately.

Then he rolled her onto her back; she spread her legs and he eased himself between them. With little effort he located her moist warm entrance. Slowly and teasingly he thrust into her inch by inch until he was fully engulfed in the warm tightness of her love tunnel. Mary laid back, her eyes closed. No matter how good Roger was, he was no match for this. Bob was a good lover and he didn't lack stamina. She lost count of the number of times he brought her to an orgasm. In the end, tiredness and fatigue overtook them, and they fell asleep wrapped in

each other's arms.

It was seven when the alarm woke them. Mary briefly kissed Bob. He reached out and grabbed for her breasts. She pushed him away laughing. "We'll have plenty of time for that later. I need a shower and some breakfast, and we have to be at the exhibition center in just over an hour."

They managed to make it just five minutes late. Bob had dropped her off at the entrance while he parked the car, saying he would contact her later. She showed her pass to the security guard and he gave her directions to the Logan Promotions office in the foyer. Inside, the girl at the desk took her name and picked up a phone. Moments later a good looking guy with long dark hair came through into reception.

He held out his hand, smiling. "I'm Jerry. Are you Annabelle, or is it Mary?"

"It's Mary, actually. I just use Annabelle for business."

"That's fine. We'll call you Annabelle. Would you like to come through?"

He led her through into another office. There was already someone there:an attractive red head with a stunning figure.

"This is Gina. You two will be working together."

The two girls smiled at each other,

"Right, let's get down to business," Jerry said, glancing at his watch. "I've lots to do and we open in just over an hour." He smiled at Mary.

"I see from the letter that was sent to me that you have chosen to work for four of our companies; that's good. I've worked a schedule out for today, but I may revise it for tomorrow. Today is important. It's business people only so they have to be looked after: drinks when they arrive and luncheon buffets and so forth."

The phone suddenly rang. Jerry picked it up and listened. "Give me ten minutes," he said. "I'll be out."

"He turned back to Mary. Things always get hectic around this time." He grinned. "But that's what running one of these events is all about." He picked up a sheet of paper from his desk and looked at it. "I've put you down to work for me for the first two hours meeting and greeting the guests, and handing out the welcome packs. Then after you take your lunch break between twelve and one, I will need you to help out in the buffet reception for an hour."

"Two till five I've put you in with the Body Art people. Then I will need you back here for an hour. We are expecting quite a few to come in after business hours. As soon as things slow down, you can take a break, and afterwards go over to Intimacy Products and stop there until things slow down." He handed the sheet of paper to her. "It's all laid out on here so you don't get confused."

He turned and looked over at Gina." You've done it before so I'm sure you can help Annabelle out with any problems."

Gina nodded. "Sure, Jerry, just leave things to me."

He smiled, then got up. "Go and get yourselves a coffee, and be on the door for nine forty five. Oh, and by the way, I've got name tags for you." He picked up two name tags on ribbons and passed them over to the girls. "I've had ribbons put on them so you can hang them around your neck as you won't have anywhere to pin them."

With that he smiled and rushed out. Mary looked at Gina. "What did he mean about not having anywhere to pin them?"

Gina smiled. "Well, we won't. We'll be naked: well, apart from our shoes and I don't think the guys will be looking down there."

"Naked!" Mary exclaimed. "What, on reception?"

Gina grinned. "Didn't they tell you? Most of the jobs you have to do here you have to be naked. You get used to it. It can be a little scary at first.. But you meet some nice people, and they've seen it all before. The public days are worse. You sometimes get a little horse

play, and some of the guys can go a little too far, but security is always on hand, and no one wants to be chucked out."

She stood up and hung her name tag around her neck. "Let's go and get a drink. We won't get another until lunch time."

Mary followed her to the refreshment area in the centre of the big hall. Around them exhibitors were putting the last minute touches to their display stands. There was already a sprinkling of bikini clad girls around the stands, and even a couple of completely nude ones on one stand. Gina showed her name badge to the assistant behind the bar and ordered two large coffees. Then they found a spot at an empty table. "I guess you haven't done anything like this before," Gina stated.

Mary shrugged her shoulders. "Well, not actually like this, but I have appeared naked in public several times."

"Just don't let it worry you. You look as though you have a good body, and that's nothing to be ashamed of. Let the guys enjoy it. In an hour you'll wonder what you were worrying about."

They finished their coffee and made their way back to the Logan Promotions office. Gina showed Mary into a small locker room. "We change in here; find yourself an empty locker."

Mary selected an empty locker and watched as Gina began to undress. Feeling a little self conscious, she began to follow suit. Soon Gina was completely naked. She had a firm slim body with wide hips and extraordinarily firm high breasts. She saw Mary looking and cupped them in her hands. "The best medical science could offer," she said with a grin. "I had them done last year."

Mary smiled. "They look wonderful.

"Here, feel," Gina said walking over and taking Mary's hand and placing it on her breast.

Mary nodded. They felt quite normal; maybe a little firmer than her own.

She smiled. "They feel nice."

"And they are quite sensitive," Gina said rubbing her nipple in a circular motion with her finger and causing it to become quite erect.

Mary finished undressing and Gina looked her over. "You have a wonderful body; you should be proud of it."

Mary felt a little self conscious because of Gina's comments.

Gina took two pairs of gold strappy heels from her locker. "You're a five, aren't you?" she said checking the size of a pair and handing them to Mary. "Present from Jerry," she said with a smile.

Mary slipped her feet into them. Then she hung her name tag around her neck and looked at Gina.

"You ready?" Gina asked, glancing at her small wrist watch.

"As ready as I'll ever be."

"Okay," Gina said, "let's get to it."

It felt really strange to Mary walking out into the office with no clothes on.

The receptionist looked up and smiled. "You two off then?" she said with a smile. "Enjoy yourselves."

Gina pushed open the door and walked into the foyer. There were several people about. Some gave them a glance, but nobody seemed concerned that they were naked. Gina showed her over to the reception desk. Mary smiled when she saw it was glass. There would be no point in trying to hide herself behind that.

Gina showed her how to register people and give them their goodies bag. Then they sat back and waited for the doors to open.

At ten am precisely the people started coming in and forming a queue at the desk. Some who had already pre-registered Gina scanned and they passed straight through. She handed them their goody bag with a smile. Mary dealt efficiently with the others: booking them in, issuing their badges, and giving them their bags. It was quite a quick process. Some made nice comments to her, but after fifteen minutes or so she seemed

to forget that she was naked. It was not until she looked up and found Bob standing at the desk that is struck her.

"Like your working clothes," he said with a wide grin.

At that point Mary became self conscious of her nakedness. She blushed slightly, and felt conscious of other people looking at her.

She wrote out his details, and passed him a badge and a bag. "I get off at twelve. I'll see you then. Now get lost; you make me feel nervous."

He smiled and walked away.

After the initial rush, things slowed down. People still drifted in, but it was easier to deal with them. Several wanted their pictures taken with the two attractive receptionists. At one stage Mary had to stand with a group of Japanese gentlemen while each of them took pictures of her.

At around noon, the receptionist from Jerry's office came out. "You two want to get a break before the lunch buffet?" she asked.

Gina nodded. "I guess so. It's the only chance we'll get. Then she looked at the receptionist and smiled. "Aren't you going to strip?"

The girl shook her head and laughed. "No, not me. That's not part of my contract. They'll have to accept me as I am."

Gina looked at Mary. "Do you want to dress, or go as we are?" "I don't know. What do you usually do?"

"Well, I go like this. Seems little point in getting dressed just to take them off again in an hour."

Mary had to agree. She'd been standing around naked greeting people for a couple of hours, and she'd become quite used to people seeing her

without her clothes.

"Okay, let's go like this. It's just that I said I'd meet up with the guy I'm staying with. Not sure how he will feel about me meeting him

naked." Gina laughed. "He will probably think it's his lucky day."

The restaurant wasn't too crowded. Men were sitting around doing business and making deals. Some looked up as the two girls walked in; others seemed to take no notice. In this business, nakedness was all part of the scene.

Gina ordered some food and drinks and they found an empty table. Soon Bob arrived. Mary introduced him to Gina. She saw his eyes go down to her large firm breasts, and she felt a slight pang of jealousy.

They sat and chatted about the morning, and he told them about the exhibition. To Mary it felt a little strange to be sitting there with Bob and Gina and herself naked. But Bob seemed to be enjoying the experience.

After lunch they made there way to the restaurant where the buffet was being served. Jerry met up with them. "You two did a good job this morning," he said. "Got lots of good feed back; just circulate among the guests; keep their glasses filled up and chat with them."

It was an easy task and Mary was becoming more confident with her nakedness. She enjoyed chatting with the guests, and she was more than

happy to be photographed with them, but she still got a thrill when she caught them looking at her.

After an hour everyone started drifting away. Gina came over. "I think we've just about finished here for now. I'm going back on the door and you are off to Body Art."

Mary nodded. "Can you tell me where it is?"

Mary gave her directions and she found it easily. On the stand, a youngish guy was chatting to some customers. He looked over and smiled at her. He excused himself from the customers and came over, glancing at her name tag. "So you are Annabelle?" he said. "I'm Chris and I'm very pleased to meet you." Mary felt him look over her body. He nodded. "You are very attractive. I'm sure we will work well together. Just make yourself at home. I will be back with you in a minute"

Mary wandered around the stand looking at the products and information on show. Chris returned after a few minutes. "Have you ever had your

body painted?" he asked.

Mary shook her head. "No, it's one of the experiences I've missed out on. I've seen it in pictures and on the screen, but I've never gone in for it."

"Well, now that you are here, I have a couple of demonstrations planned. Is that okay with you?"

Mary shrugged. "That's fine. I'm here to help."

He smiled, "That's great. The first group should be here in about fifteen minutes."

Before long, people started arriving. Chris greeted them, introduced them to Mary, and passed around drinks. When everyone was there, he started telling them about the products and how they should be applied. He went on about how they would stay and not be dissolved and smeared by body sweat.

He then asked Mary to step forward. He helped her up onto a small pedestal so that she could be seen by everyone. Mary felt more exposed than she had all morning. No one had seemed to take any real notice of her while in reception, but now standing up here on the pedestal she felt totally exposed and vulnerable.

She jumped a little when Chris first started applying the body paint. It was cold and the brush tickled her slightly. Everyone looked on with interest as he went to work. He explained the methods as he worked, and showed them how to finish off areas with the small air powered brush. She felt particularly aroused when he worked on her more intimate areas. The areas around her nipples caused her to bite her lip to stop herself from crying out, and when he started applying paint around her pussy, she began to breathe a little more heavily and clutch her hands much to the amusement of some of the crowd.

At last he had finished, and he stood back. The small crowd applauded. He turned her around to face a long mirror that was placed so that the people watching could see both sides of her body. Mary gasped. She looked quite erotic. He had painted sexy undie's on her: a half cup bra and a brief thong. She smiled. He was very good at his job.

"Now to remove it, all we need is this cream," he said holding up a jar. He unscrewed the top and dipped his hand in. Then he stepped over and smeared it across Mary's body. Mary began to feel excited as he worked it into the painted areas of her breasts and her pussy. She tensed herself as she felt his hands massage her breasts, and then she gasped as he worked between her thighs, his fingers brushing up against her pussy lips. He smiled up at her. "Most of my models like this part of the show," he said with a grin.

He passed her some paper towels, and told her to wipe off the surplus cream. To everyone's surprise, all the paint came off with it leaving her body clean and slightly damp. He passed her a towel to dry herself with, and then he turned back to the group. "If any of you wish to try your hand, I'm sure Annabelle will be more than willing to oblige."

Several men stepped forward. Chris pulled out a lightweight massage table. He looked over at Mary. "I think it would be better if you were to lie down on this. Then more people will be able to get around you."

Mary stepped forward and eased herself up onto the table. She lay back and Chris placed a pillow under her head for comfort. Then he supplied everyone with a pot of paint and a brush.

It was a weird sensation. There were about eight men sitting around her, and when they began to touch her, she almost cried out. It seemed that all of them wanted to apply their paint to her most intimate parts. She began to squirm on the massage table as their brushes teased her nipples and worked there way over her pubic mound and between her thighs. One even found its way between her pussy lips, and the guy smiled at her discomfort as he worked the brush up inside her. Chris stood and watched, a slight smile on his face, as she was decorated by the eight amateur artists. When they were done, he photographed them standing around their masterpiece.

He then handed them the removal cream, and Mary had to lie there as cream covered hands took even more liberties with her body. She felt herself becoming seriously aroused, and was even slightly disappointed when Chris at last called a halt to the proceedings and passed her a towel to clean herself up with. Before the men left, they thanked her for her cooperation, and for being such a good sport.

When they had gone, Chris came over to her. "How do you feel?" he asked with a slight smile.

"I feel okay now although it was a little unnerving at the time having all those guys touching me. When you called a halt, part of me wanted them to go on, but if they had, I think I would have made a fool of myself."

"They all seemed to enjoy their experience, but I guess they would have enjoyed it even more if they had made you orgasm."

Mary felt herself redden. "I was almost there; a few more minutes and....." She shook her head.

"Well, we have another session later," Chris said with a grin. "Maybe then."

Chris sent out for some more drinks and Mary sat and watched as he chatted with customers. She thought about the next session and what Chris had said. Could she really lie there and let a group of strangers use her body, invade her most intimate parts, and make her cum in front of everyone? She shuddered at the thought.

ladyellen
ladyellen
1,112 Followers
12