Blackmail in the Pacific Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara held her head in her hands. She couldn't believe she was going to do this. Struggling to maintain her compsure, she took a deep breath.

"Okay, yeah. I got it. Back to Iowa it is, then" Lucas turned from the table with intent.

"No! Wait! Wait!" Sara cried out, finding her voice. "I'll do it. I'll do it. I can't believe I'm saying this but I'll do it."

Lucas turned back around and flashed her his devilish grin. Walking up to her, he reached out and patted her cheek. "As I knew it would be. You're a smart girl, after all. Top of your class, wildly successful at work and really anything else you put your mind to. I almost wish my goal with you was more cerebral. Almost."

"Don't gloat and don't think for one minute that I want to do this. I think you're an absolute pig for doing this but I can't see any other choice." Tears flooded Sara eyes and she hated the pitful sound in her voice. "Will you tell me something - how do you know these things about me? How did you find me? Why me?"

"I will answer these questions. But that's it. Then we'll go over the rules and get started. I've waited too long for this to waste time on pointless questions." Lucas moved his stool back in front of her so it was practically touching her knees. Squeezing himself between the stool and her legs he sat down, pushed his knee between her legs making her already short skirt ride up her legs and placed one of his hands on her bare and exposed right thigh. Looking down at his hand, then up at her, Sara saw on his face that he was already seeing her as his possesion.

"When people tell you that nothing you put on the internet is private, they're not kidding. Honestly, I don't even know where I first saw you. On the page of a friend of a friend of a business associate or some such thing. You're not the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, but there was something about you that caught my eye." While he was talking, Lucas moved his knee further between her legs and stroked the inside of her naked thigh. "First rule - you keep your knees apart unless I tell you to cross your legs. I will have access to you at all times. Do you understand?"

Sara nodded slowly as his words sunk in.

"Once I saw you, I had all the resources of my company to learn more about you." Lucas continued. "And I did. Well, my people did and they gave the information to me. After that, once I decided you were the one I wanted, it was just a matter of determining what would appeal to you enough to get you here. Simple." Lucas was clearly uninterested in this subject. Now he had both hands, palms down on the insides of her thighs, moving her skirt even further up as he went. Sara looked around, mortified that he had his hands nearly all the way up her skirt as she sat in this room... with a half dozen people a mere few feet away. Lucas's right hand had made it all the way to the edge of her panties and he began to slowly move his finger along the edge, then using his thumb, he put pressure directly on her clit. Sara reflexively squeezed her thighs together in shock.

With a throaty laugh, he leaned over and put his mouth just above her ear. His hands were now pinned between her thighs. Having the opposite effect than Sara intended. He used his index finger to stroke her slit through her panties. "I'm going to give you a break because this is obviously a lot to absorb. But this pussy now belongs to me and if I want to touch it, I'm going to touch it. Public or not. Do you understand?" he asked with the now familar refrain.

"Yes" Sara said in a barely audible whisper.

Lucas sat back on his stool and replaced his knee between her thighs to pry them apart again. "So now you know why and how or enough of why and how. Suffice it to say, something about you is extremely fuckable. A month should be long enough to scratch that itch. Or at least that's the plan. Are you satisfied with that answer?"

With little enthusiasm, Sara said "I guess I have to be."

"Well then. Let's move on shall we?" Lucas backed his stool up, removing his leg and his hands. He watched her pointedly to see if she would close her thighs. Though she started to pull her legs together, she reluctantly stopped. Sara refused to look up at him. "Very good. I knew it wouldn't take you long to learn. Maybe that's why smart girls turn me on. Less time explaining things to them, more time fucking."

"You really like that word." Sara said with clear disdain.

"I do actually." Lucas said unapologetically. "Rarely does a word so accurately capture the feel of an act. So yeah, I really like it." He said as brought his hands together and rubbed them vigourously.

"Okay, enough of this boring talk. Let's get down to brass tacks." Seeing the look of horror on Sara's face, Lucas dropped his hands to his sides and smiled almost playfully. "Oh get that look off your face. There won't be any actual brass tacks." He was clearly enjoying himself now. "I told you, I have no desire to cause you physical pain."

"Just psychological." Sara hated that she sound petulant but this man scared the hell out of her.

"Well sometimes the sexiest part of a woman is her psyche. Here's what I know about you, Ms Samms. You are used to being in charge and that's the way you like it. You take care of yourself, your family, your employees. People listen to you, you're a leader. You like to be in control." He paused to wait for her silent, tacit agreement of his assessment. He leaned in to Sara and lowered his voice. "I'm going to take all that control away from you, Sara. Maybe you'll like it, probably you won't - but I'm gonna love it. So maybe I am more a sadist than I like to admit." Lucas stood over her quietly for a moment. "Yeah, definitely a sadist. I am actually loving your face right now. Sulking is a good look for you."

Picking up a bag sitting on the floor that Sara had not noticed previously, Lucas resumed his business like demeaor. "Here is what's going to happen now. You going to go into the bathroom and put on this dress. Only this dress. You will put all of the clothng you are wearing now back in this bag and leave it in the bathroom. It will collected and returned to you at the end of the month. Do yourself a favor and don't come out of that bathroom wearing anything but what's in this bag. You will regret it."

Lucas stood and reached his hand out to Sara to help her stand. Staring at him without moving she once again racked her brain for ways to escape this madness.

"Now!" Lucas practially hissed through clinched teeth.

Getting to her feet, Sara realized how weak her legs felt. She stumbled forward and had to take his arm to steady herself. Still suporrting her, Lucas reached down and brushed her hair away from her neck. He leaned into her and took her earlobe between his teeth and sucked. "You are delicious. I can't wait to get a taste of all of you." Then he spun her toward the bathroom door and gave her a push. "You can wear the same shoes, you won't have them on long anyway" he said loudly enough for everyone to hear.

Sara returned from the bathroom wearing a strapless white cotton jersey dress that consisted of an elasticized tube top and a loose skirt that came down mid thigh. As instructed, she wore only what was in the bag and the black pumps she had worn on the plane to Palau. This meant she wore no bra and no panties and in the cold air of the airport she knew her nipples were standing straight out. She didn't have big breasts, not by conventinal standards. But she knew they were nice - probably her best feature. Apparently Lucas was also of that belief as the dress clearly accentuated them. She might as well have been naked.The perfect way to start this nightmare, Sara thought. She was, after all, now essentially a hooker.

"Jesus. That's even better than I thought it would be." Lucas said as she walked toward him. "You have the greatest tits" he said as he reached out and cupped one, rubbing his thumb across the material and over her very erect nipple. Struggling not to pull away, Sara let out a quiet whimper.

"Oh god yes. Whimper for me baby." Lucas's erection was now very obvious through his linen pants. "We have to get moving. Come on". He reached around andput his hand on her ass to guide her and as he did so he checked for panty lines "I see you are already better at following directions. I'm proud of you." he said smuggly

"Fuck you" Sara said with far more defiance than she felt.

Laughing loudly, Lucas smacked her ass as hard as he could given their positions. "Soon kitten, very soon. And to add to your pleasure, you just earned yourself another ass smacking as soon as its more convenient. Now move along"

To Sara's mortification they were being approached by a man in a business suit who was obviously amused by what he had just witnessed. "So she's finally here, huh?" the man asked Lucas. Removing his sunglasses he looked Sara up and down with hungry eyes. "Well, I am not disappointed. You do have good taste." Smiling, Lucas moved his right hand up from her ass and placed it over Sara's shoulder, casually reaching into the top of her dress to caress her bare breast. Sara gasped audibly.

"Of course I do,Tim. This is Sara and so far she is spectacular." Lucas said to the man as if he were discussing a car. "Of course, its been a long time since we've had a new woman around here so maybe we're not the best judges." He said with a shrug and a wink. The men shared a laugh. "Good point, Luke." Tim said. "But either way, this one looks like a lot of fun."

"Well we're on our way to the house now, so I'll be able to give you a full report soon." As he said this. Lucas rolled her nipple between his finger and thumb inside her dress. The blood rushed to Sara's face, and to her absolute mortification, to her pussy.

"Well Sara, its nice to see you in the flesh. And I am looking very forward to seeing more of it." Tim said as he put his sunglasses back on. "Don't let me hold you up - you clearly have some urgent business to attend to. Luke, I'd give you a congratulatory hand shake but I wouldn't want to pull you away from the task at hand." The man's enjoyment of the show and pleasure at Sara's discomfort was obvous in his leecherous smile.

Lucas pulled Sara toward him and around the man. "See ya Tim. I think we'll be ready by Tuesday night."

"Excellent, I can hardly wait." Tim replied and walked off giving Sara a final appreciative appraisal as he passed.

"What's Tuesday night?" Sara asked. Lucas had continued to roll her nipple between his fingers, causing her voice to be strained and choked. At her question, he pinched her nipple tightly. "None of your business young lady. It'll be a nice surprise for you." And again, Sara felt a quiver of fear and dread that weakened her knees and caused Lucas to chuckle deep in his throat.

Stepping through the airport door into the heat, Sara's breath was taken away by the humidity. As they approached a dark limo at the curb, the man who had apparently been assigned to collect her - Ben- stepped out of the front seat and opened the back door. Sara looked at him now with a fresh perspective. Who was this guy? Did he know what was happening to her? Did he care? The closer they got to the car, the more embarrased Sara became.

"After you, my dear" Jacob say as he indicated she should climb in the car. As force of habit, Sara reached around to gather her skirt around her ass as she bent to get in the car. Jacob quickly grabbed her wrist and yanked her hand away, causing her to let go of her short skirt. "Available to me at all times. Did I not make myself clear?" Lucas barked. By holdng her arm behind her while she bent over halfway into the car, Lucas was holding her in a position that clearly exposed both her ass and her pussy to anyone on the sidewalk - including Ben.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Please let me get in the car. Please." Sara begged in a panic as she squirmed to try without success to cover her ass. "I don't know, the view from here is lovely. You don't have the world's greatest ass but it sure looks good at the moment." and instead of releasing her into the car, Lucas caressed her ass with his left hand as he continued to hold on to her wrist with the other hand. After what felt like forever, he gave her a light smack before he released her with a small shove into the car.

Once in the car, Sara struggled to swallow her embarrasment as she felt the relief of being seculded and no longer on display. There were two large seats, facing one another. Behind the seat that faced backward was a dark glass partition that separated the back area from the driver and passenger seats. Sara sunk into the backward facing seat.

"Sit over there" Lucas said as he entered the car, indicating the other seat. He took the seat she left unoccupied. Knowing that he was going to be on the other side of the car, her heart stopped racing for a moment. She had made it through the humiliation of the airport, and since they would be to the house shortly, her plan could still work The last hour had been mortifiying and terrifying but while there was no way she was getting out of this with her dignity intact, there was still a chance she could end this without having sex with this deviant.

After he got settled, Lucas rapped on the glass behind his head to indicate they were ready to move, then he turned his attention to Sara. Specifically, he stared at her thighs that were neatly pressed together. Without a word, Sara looked away from his meancing gaze and spread her legs apart.

"Nice. But things change when we're in here. New rules." Lucas moved toward her until he had significantly closed the gap between them. "Lift your skirt up and put your ass directly on that seat."

As Sara reluctantly complied, Lucas grabbed a small pillow next to him. "Lean forward" he ordered as he wedged the pillow behind the small of her back. "Now spread your legs. I'm paying good money for that cunt, let me see what I'm getting." Lucas said as he reached over and unceremoniously pulled her top down around her waist. He grabbed the fabric of her skirt and bunched it up against her hips and then pullled her hands down to rest beside the outside of her thighs.

"Jesus, you are beautiful." He said as he sat back and admired the view. "Spread those legs a little further and scoot toward me on the seat" His erection was now buldging at his pants and Sara no longer held out any hope that she would make it to the house. She could see her reflection in the dark glass above Lucas's head and humiliation and arousal flooded her in equal parts. What the hell was happening to her?

"Before I lose my mind and fuck the hell out of you right here, I need to tell you the rest of the rules." Lucas said without removing his gaze from Sara's pussy. "First one you already know. You belong to me and all the best parts of you need to be accesible to me at all times. When we are in this car you will always ride just like this. I will put my hands on you, or in you, whenever I want... no matter where we are - no questions." Lucas paused for a moment to let that sink in. "To facilitate this, you will wear what is laid out for you to wear each morning. You will not add anything or omit anything from what you are given to wear. Do you understand?"

Sitting on the leather seat with breasts fully exposed, nipples hard as rocks and her pussy on display, Sara was as vulnerable as she had ever been in her life. All she could do was nod.

"Good. Moving on. I am not interested in what comes out of your mouth, I am interested in what I can put in it. As far as I'm concerned, that mouth is for licking and sucking. However, when you do speak to me there are a few things you need to remember." Gesturing to her fully exposed breast, Lucas said "You will refer to those as your tits. They are not breasts or boobs. Those words are for 'ladies' and for the next month you are going to be nothing like a lady. They are tits. When you ask me to suck on your tits - and you will - you will say 'Lucas, suck on my tits.' And that juicy piece of snatch between your legs? That's your cunt. You may sometimes refer to it as your pussy but I prefer cunt. You will never refer to it as your 'vagina'. Do you understand?"

"Yes"

"Let me hear you say it. Practice for me."

Confused and horrified by her body's reaction to this exposed position and light headed from her racing heart Sara stammered "I don't ... I don't know what you want me to say."

"Ask me if I like it" Lucas said with that all too familar devious grin as he rubbed his jaw.

"Oh god. Please don't make..." Sara started to plead but soon realized by the look on his face, she was just going to make it worse. She had agreed to this, she had to follow through or her life was essentially over.

"Do you like my cunt?" she whispered.

"I don't know, Ms Samms, I need you to show me some more of it. Spread your legs wider."

When Sara's legs were as wide as they could go and her cunt was open and fully exposed Jacob grinned wide. "Oh yes, I do like your cunt Sara. I like it a lot. It appears its quite tight, as I had hoped it would be. Do you like it?"

"Um... yes?" Sara said, confused by the question.

"Oh, you don't know? Tell me you like it, Sara. Tell me what you like to do with your pussy."

What he wanted was becoming more obvious by the mintue. "I like my pussy, Lucas. I like to fuck with my pussy."

"Very good. But you can't always get fucked when you want to, can you? Sometimes you have to fuck yourself, don't you?"

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Sometimes I have to fuck myself." Sara's voice was virtually inaudible.

"Show me, Sara. Fuck yourself for me."

Sara closed her eyes and tried again to pretend this wasn't happening. And she tried to pretend that her pussy wasn't wet. Her nipples were hard in the cold air and the road was bumpy and the effect on her naked tits was so pleasurable.

"I said fuck yourself Sara" Jacob ordered gruffly. When she opened her eyes she saw that he had unzipped his pants and taken out his erection, which he stroked idly. "Do as your told or the deal is off."

Sara slowly moved her hand from beside her thigh and began to rub her clit. She was undeniably aroused and this disgusted her.. and aroused her more. She turned her head to the side and shut her eyes so she wouldn't have to see herself in the glass. Her face was burning up as she felt the blush bloom across it.

"Jesus Christ, you are really loving this aren't you. Look at you, you're dripping wet. If this is the way you're going to react I may have to put a cover on that seat so you don't ruin my leather" Jacob said in a cruel and amused voice. "I may have found myself a little whore after all. Tell me how much you like it."

"I like touching myself."

"You can do better than that."

"I like touching my cunt. I like to rub my clit."

"Clearly." he smirked. "Pinch your nipples for me."

While Sara complied, she felt herself getting closer and closer to coming. What is wrong with me? she thought. This is awful and this man is disgusting. As you was right on the edge of an orgasm, her thoughts and her rhythm were interupted by a strange whiring sound. Sara's eyes flew open as the window between the compartments rolled down. This gave Ben, who was turned around in the passenger seat, a full view of her naked breasts and spread eagle pussy with her hand furiously working her clit. Sara shrieked and made an effort to cover herself.

"Who the hell told you to stop?" Lucas growled as he reached across and yanked her top back down to her waist. "Spread those legs NOW!"

Sara didn't react. He couldn't be serious. But all doubts about his intentions were quickly put to rest as he grabbed her knees and pushed them apart.

"What's up Ben?" Lucas asked over his shoulder while he kept his hand pinning Sara's knees open and against the seat.