Blackmail in the Pacific Ch. 03

Story Info
Time to start paying off that debt.
4.3k words
4.49
84.5k
22

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room was gorgeous. Though Sara was numb with the shock of what had just happened in Lucas's office, she couldn't help but appreciate the space. It wasn't an overly large room and the decor was simple but very soothing. She noted, with some small degree of pleasure, that there were large glass doors that led directly to an infinity pool. Beyond the pool was the ocean. The sun was just dipping into the ocean bathing the room in oranges and pinks.

"Welcome to your home for the month, Ms Samms," Lucas said as he stood behind her in the doorway. "I trust it is to your liking?"

Sara was defeated. She wanted to rage, to yell at him, to hit him, to tell him how much she hated him... but she couldn't even work up the energy. There really was no way out of this nightmare. In a voice that clearly communicated this Sara said, "It's a lovely cell. Nicest one I've ever been in."

Sara was still standing just inside the door. Lucas gently placed his finger in the middle of her back and pushed her forward. "No point in just standing there. And truly no point in acting so dejected. If you think its going to change anything about our arrangement, or even that I care, you are sadly mistaken," Lucas said. "I win, you lose. Get over it."

The queen size bed was a four poster with mosquito netting that was rolled up and pinned. It was positioned so that it was looking out the glass doors. At the foot of the bed was a large, plush bench. There were two doors to the left. And in the corner, two chairs on either side of low round table. An armoire took up the whole wall to the right. Sara walked in and stood in the middle of the room, not knowing what to do next.

"I am not the butler, but here's what you need to know," Lucas said. Pointing toward the doors on her left, "One of those leads to a bathroom, the other to a closet. There's a television inside the armory, as well as a number of books picked based on your likes." He strolled over and opened one of the glass doors leading outside; sliding it until it disappeared. Just outside the door, Sara noticed a table set with what she assumed was the dinner Lucas had ordered.

"Sit down," he ordered as he pointed to the bench at the end of the bed. Sara, completely emotionally exhausted, complied without any resistance. Almost unconsciously, she flipped up her skirt so she was sitting bare assed on the bench, and kept her legs about a foot apart.

"Nice to see the attitude adjustment Sara. We have quite an evening ahead of us and I'd hate to have to keep teaching you the basics." Lucas went to what Sara assumed was the closet and brought out a small stool. He placed it about 3 feet in front of her and sat down facing her.

"I know you're tired so I am going to tell you just a few things you will definitely need to know. Then you will eat dinner, take a shower, and then get ready for our evening. Do you understand?"

"Yes," she mumbled.

Lucas laughed. "You're almost making me miss the Sara of an hour ago. Stop acting like Eyeore."

"Yes sir," Sara said in her best pissed off voice.

"That's better. Now pay attention," he said. "This room is equipped with cameras. I trust that you now understand the quality and sophistication of the video services to which I have access?" Lucas teased. "The bathroom, closet and patio are all wired. Essentially, ever room in this house is on camera. In other words, I can see you no matter where you go. Here's what that means to you this evening. You are not to touch your body in any stimulating way. If you do, I will know. That orgasm that is stuck between your thighs will only happen when I let it happen. Do you understand?"

Sara took a deep breath narrowed her eyes and nodded, "Yeah, you've said that. I got it."

"Watch it or I'll put something in that smart mouth," Lucas growled. "Eat your dinner, take your shower. When you get out of the shower there will be clothes for you to put on," he said as he gestured to the bench "They will be laying here on the bench. This is where you find your clothes every morning, by the way. Don't bother drying your hair. I will be back to get you in about an hour."

Sara nodded as Lucas stood to leave. "And Sara," he said as he moved to the door, "don't forget what I said. I can smell your wet cunt from all the way over here. Don't you dare touch that. It's mine." And with a grin he walked out and shut the door.

As the door shut behind her, she laid back on the bed. When did she land on this island? Had it really only been 3 hours? In that short time she had lost her freewill and her dignity. She was more ashamed of herself and her body than she had ever been in her life. Putting her arm over her eyes she fought the tears. What good would that do? Besides, if he knew she was crying, he'd probably like it and after all... he could see everything.

No, she wouldn't let him see her cry. He could try his best but she was stronger than he thought. Sara couldn't let herself think of what might happen over the next 30 days. She had to focus on one hour at a time or she'd never make it. She sat up and smoothed her skirt down. "I can do this," she thought. "First I will eat, then I will shower." She wouldn't think about what came after that. One step at a time.

Though Sara's stomach was in knots, she forced herself to eat the salad and fruit that was laid out for her. Honestly, it was exactly what she needed and really was her favorite dinner. Surprisingly, after she had eaten it all she felt much better. The night was beautiful and the temperature was perfect. And she was completely clothed and not being pinched, smacked or penetrated - what more could she ask for?

Stepping into the bathroom, Sara reluctantly removed her dress. Knowing there were cameras everyway made her incredibly uncomfortable but given what she had just experienced, someone seeing her naked body on a monitor barely phased her. She got into the large shower and let the hot water pour over her head. She was scared to grab the soap and wash her body. Her nipples ached, but that was nothing compared to the sensation in her lower stomach. She had never felt anything like it. She NEEDED to come. It almost hurt. The orgasm she hadn't had burned and ached in her cunt. He had told her not to touch herself and she had no doubt he meant it. There was no way around it.

Sara washed her hair and face and avoided touching the rest of her body. The hot water burned her skin and refreshed her spirit. By the time she stepped out of the shower she was almost feeling good. She sat down in front of the mirror and combed out her hair. "You can do this Sara," she told herself. "Just don't think about it. A man is a man is a man. Put it out of your mind. Think about puppies." Despite herself she smiled.

After carefully drying off, mostly letting her body air dry so she wouldn't violate the rules on touching, she went back to her bedroom to get dressed. She had avoided thinking about what might be on that bench; what type of awful outfit she might be being forced to wear for the final consummation of this agreement. Sara was more than a little surprised to find a simple black tank style top and matching cotton panties. The top was only a half top, or less, but at least it covered her breasts. What was this all about?

Sara was resigned to the fact that she was going to have to have sex with Lucas. If she was being honest, she not only accepted it, she need it. Her whole body was tingling and hot with the denied release. The sooner they got this over with the better. Not knowing what else to do, she sat down in one of the upholstered chairs in the corner with the robe in her lap. She would just shut her eyes and wait for whatever came next.

She awoke with a tightening in her belly and heat flooding between her thighs. Disoriented, her eyes slammed open to see Lucas leaning over her and stroking her nipples through the black top. "Sleeping on the job, Ms. Samms? If I didn't know better I would say you were trying to get fired," Lucas joked. "Hope it was a power nap, you're going to need your strength. Now get up, we're running late."

Sara wrapped her robe around her and got to her feet. "We're going somewhere? Shouldn't I put on some shoes?" she asked.

"Seems like maybe during your nap, you forgot some things. If I wanted you to wear shoes, you would have had shoes," Lucas said. "Besides, what makes you think we're going out?"

"You said we were late," Sara said in a way to indicate it was purely logical.

"Oh, that," Lucas laughed. "Well, we are running late. Let's go." He put his hand in the middle of her back to propel her forward.

They didn't go far, but the room they walked into was very different from her room. It was larger than her room but it was very darkly decorated. There were no windows, or if there were they were covered by drapes. The room contained a king size bed, an armoire and a large, straight backed chair made of heavy wood that sat at the foot of the bed. The chair faced a wall that was one long mirror. A shiny chrome bar ran the length of the mirrored wall at about the height of Sara's waist. The room was chilly and Sara shuddered.

"I didn't take you for a ballet dancer," She said snidely to Lucas in reference to the mirror and bar.

"Yeah, well you don't know anything about me, so shut the fuck up," Lucas growled as he grabbed her face and squeezed her chin. "I told you that smart mouth was going to be a problem. I would have thought you'd want to keep it shut after the workout it got earlier. Apparently you didn't get enough."

The squeezing didn't hurt but it made her flush with anger.

He let go of her face and walked to the armoire. Rather than containing clothes, it was a wine cabinet. Lucas selected a bottle of wine and opened it, pouring two glasses. "A toast, Ms. Samms," he offered. "To your parents for making such a fuckable daughter," Lucas laughed as he clinked their glasses. "Here's to them."

"I'm sure they would be touched," Sara said quietly, afraid of making him angry again. Hoping it would take the edge off this experience, she tossed back the drink.

"We'll as long as you do everything... and I mean everything ... you're told, they won't ever hear that toast. A shame really. I'm going to have to find someone to share my videos with," Lucas smirked as he topped off her glass. "Take off your robe. Put it on the bed over there, but bring me the belt."

Sara looked up at him with a startled look. When he just showed her his awful, cold grin she turned up the glass and drained it. This elicited a deep slow laugh from Lucas. "Slow down, kitten. Passing out won't get you out of your part of the deal."

Sara walked over to the bed and removed her robe, pulling the belt out as she did. She brought the belt back and reluctantly handed it to Lucas. "Thank you," he said as he took it. He dropped it over the back of the straight backed chair, then setting his drink down on the seat he began to unbutton his shirt. "Come closer, Sara."

Surprised by the intimate setting and his hospitality with the wine, Sara thought to herself that maybe this would be fine. She would just pretend she had met this guy at the club. Her head was already a little fuzzy from the wine. It wouldn't be all that hard to pretend this was a one night stand. Keeping this fantasy in mind she walked toward him with trepidation.

Lucas placed his hands around her waist as he leaned down to speak into her ear. "I am going to fuck you harder than you've ever been fucked before," he whispered. "And you're going to beg me to do it." Sara had put her hands on his chest unconsciously. She told herself it was to keep him from getting too close to her. The heat that coursed through her was embarrassment, not desire.

Still holding her around the waist, Lucas sat down on the out of place chair. From his seated position he leaned in and nipped at her strong flat stomach. After two or three bites and licks - enough to cause Sara's legs to begin to shake - Lucas grabbed her hips and spun her around until she was facing the mirror. He roughly pulled her down onto the chair between his legs. His erection pushed into her back as he pulled her toward him until her back was against his chest. He ran his hands down her upper arms, then continued down them until he was holding her wrists while he bit down and sucked on her neck. Sara's whole body was tense and expectant. "Oh god that feels good," she thought. "Just go with it." And she let the warmth from the wine course through her blood.

Lucas pulled both of her arms behind her, all the way around him. "Grab the chair posts," he ordered. She did as she was told, mostly because he immediately went back to working on her neck with his mouth. She grabbed ahold of the posts as he reached back around her and caressed her stomach with his hands "Don't let go of those posts, Ms. Samms. Do you understand?"

"Yes," she said and laid her head further back. As she relaxed and enjoyed the slow strokes he was making up and down her stomach. She was so far into her fantasy that this was something in which she was willingly participating that she didn't hear the door until it was being shut.

"Ah Ty, so glad you could join us," Lucas said to the tall raven-haired woman who had walked in to the room and shut the door. "I was afraid we might have to start without you."

"Oh Luke, you know I wouldn't have missed this. I just heard you were running a little behind," the woman said as she strolled into the room, not taking her eyes off of Sara. "I'm happy to see you saved the best part for me."

Sara was startled and confused and started to let go of the posts of the chair in order to stand up. "Where do you think you're going, Ms. Samms?" Lucas snapped as he grabbed Sara's wrists and pinned them to the posts of the chair.

"Ty, Sara here is still having some problems with listening, do me a favor and make sure she keeps her hands where they belong."

"Of course Luke, anything for you," the woman said in a sexy, teasing voice.

As she walked around the back of the chair, Sara realized what she was doing. "You said you wouldn't tie me up!" Sara exclaimed.

"You said you would do as you were told. You don't hold up your end, I don't hold up mine," Lucas said matter of fact as the woman wrapped the robe belt around Sara's hands and tied each one to a post of the chair. Sara was left sitting between Lucas's legs with her arms pulled back and restrained around him so her breasts were jutting out and her back was arched.

The woman leaned down and kissed Lucas on the mouth. "Happy Birthday Ty," he said. "Do you like your present? I had it wrapped just the way you like," Lucas chuckled.

Ty came around to stand in front of Lucas and Sara and looked at Sara with a critical eye. "I couldn't be happier Luke," the woman purred as she smiled at him. "I am a lucky, lucky girl to have you as a friend."

"Well, its the least I could do for you and Mike. He had to be out of town on your birthday, which was my fault of course. He said this was the best present I could give you to make it up to you. Besides, we needed to make sure Ms. Samms had a proper welcome to Palau," Lucas said.

"What are you doing Lucas? What are you doing?" Sara said in a panic. "I don't want to ... I don't do this... please!" She wiggled and struggled in her seat trying to get away.

Lucas laughed cruely in her ear, "Whenever, wherever and with whomever I say, Sara. I know you were listening. Now be a good girl and let's give Ty a birthday to remember."

As it became completely clear to Sara what was about to happen, Ty moved onto her knees on the floor in front of Sara. In the mirror in front of her, Sara could see herself over Ty's head. The look of fear and loathing on her face was clear. "Please Lucas. I just don't really do this, I can't..."

"Oh, I think you do," he teased. "You definitely do."

"Ty, I'm going to fuck Sara this evening. I'm going to fuck her extremely hard. Would you do me the favor of making sure she's ready for me?" Lucas asked the woman between Sara's knees.

"I haven't tasted pussy since we came to this damn island. I'm going to get her ready for you alright Luke, but I can't promise it'll be quick. I wanna enjoy this," Ty answered with deep lust in her voice. "Who knows when I'll get it again?"

"Take whatever time you need. But she'll be here for 30 days so no need to despair. I'm sure we can find some time for the two of you to spend together," Lucas said. "But for now, shall I unwrapped her for you?"

"Oh please," Ty moaned.

Lucas reached up from Sara's stomach and pulled her tank top above her breasts. The top was so tight it squeezed her already swollen tits and made them jut out even further. Ty moaned again and moved further in between Sara's legs.

"Sara, ask Ty to suck on your nipples," Lucas said in a husky voice.

"Please Lucas," Sara sobbed. "Please don't do this."

"NOW!" he hissed in her ear. "Ask her to suck on those gorgeous tits."

"Suck on my nipples," Sara said in a shaky voice.

Ty reached out and grabbed both of Sara's nipples and squeezed them hard. "Ask me nicely," she commanded softly.

"Please suck on my nipples," Sara said, though the sensation Ty was causing was taking her breath away.

"That's better," Ty whispered as she twisted and pulled on Sara's tits. "These are so nice and firm, but I love the way they shake when I pull on them." Ty leaned in and took Sara's right nipple between her teeth and gently sucked, while she continued to pull on the left one, shaking Sara's breast vigorously.

Sara couldn't breath. Lucas said in her ear, "I bet you're loving this aren't you Sara. I bet your cunt is a sopping wet mess. Is it?" Sara tried to shake her head no. She didn't want this. She wasn't attracted to women, it wasn't her thing. This was all wrong.

"No?" Lucas mocked. "Your cunt isn't dripping right now? Maybe I should check," he said as he moved his hand from her stomach and reached his hand inside the top of her black panties. Sara was so wet that her panties were already soaked through. Lucas ran his index finger down the side of her clit and slid it into her tight hole. "Oh, you little liar," he whispered. Sara tried not to, but she moaned as he moved his finger in and out of her wet cunt. Ty continued the assault on her nipple as she began to suck the whole thing into her mouth as she massaged and squeezed Sara's swollen tits.

Lucas withdrew his hand from her panties and brought it up to rub her juices all over her left nipple.

"Ty, I've got something nice for you. Come here sweetheart," Lucas said as he squeezed Sara's left breast to make the wet nipple more prominent still.

Ty reached over and licked the nipple and groaned. "Oh fuck, Luke, oh fuck. That tastes so good...um," her voice choked out as she licked and sucked on Sara's nipple until Sara wanted to scream. In the mirror she could she herself being worked over by both Ty and Lucas and the sight almost made her come.

Lucas had removed his erection from his pants and was now pulling Sara up and down against it, grinding against her. "Tell Ty you want her to lick your clit. Tell her you want her to fuck you with her tongue," he said in her ear as her rubbed himself against her ass.

"Oh god.. please..." Sara knew she couldn't stop this, but she could barely speak. Lucas pinched her right nipple tightly. "Please lick my clit," she moaned. "I want you to fuck me with your tongue."

Ty moved away from Sara's tits and looked up at Lucas. "Take care of these for me, won't you?" she teased as he took over the pinching and massaging of Sara's tits.

Lucas leaned back and pulled Sara back toward him even further; scooting her ass out toward the edge of the chair until he was effectively holding her on the chair by her breasts.

12