Blackmail in the Pacific Ch. 06

Story Info
The punishment to fit the crime.
3.8k words
4.56
59.3k
19

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I trust all went well," Ben said as he met Sara at the front door.

"Sure, fine," Sara muttered.

"You all right, Sara?"

"I'm fine Ben. Can we please just go? I want to go hom... I want to go back to the house. Please?"

"Yeah, no problem. Of course. Let's go," Ben said with too much enthusiasm. "Let's get you back to the house so you can enjoy the rest of your afternoon."

Sara sat in the back seat of the car in a daze. After he had blown her world and her body apart with his "examination" Doc had turned into a consummate professional physician. He'd handed her a sheet to cover herself with and went about the job of inserting the IUD. It was quick, professional and expertly done. When it was all over he helped her off the table, letting her cover herself with the sheet and even left the room so he she could get dressed in private. When Sara had gone to get her clothes, she realized that the bikini bottoms were missing. Given everything that had happened in the last hour, she wasn't about to ask about the garment. However as she left the room, Doc was waiting for her by the couch. He had placed a kiss on the top of her head and said with a very sweet smile,"I'm going to keep the bottoms. They'll be our little secret." Sara hadn't spoken to him on the way out and she could only hope that the doctor would keep everything their "little secret."

Back at the hacienda, Sara wanted nothing but to go to her room and lay down. She was tired, confused, disgusted and frankly terrified. And she had a growing headache from the tequila. Sara really wasn't much of a drinker and now she remembered why.

Her headache was not helped in the least by the ping ponging of questions inside her head. What would Lucas do if he found out about her orgasm at the doctor's office? Should she tell him and beg forgiveness? Or should she pretend it hadn't happened and hope the doctor wouldn't say anything? Goddamn it!! she wasn't about to beg for forgiveness! What happened in that office wasn't her fault! He'd have to know that, wouldn't he?

As if that wasn't enough to make a girl come unglued, there was the fact that the doctor's probing her in the place she never wanted to be touched had been so mind-blowing. "Anal-play" she knew it was called. She knew some people got off on it, but she'd wanted absolutely nothing to do with it. Ever. To find that it was something she actually enjoyed...well... hell. How many more horrible things was she going to learn about herself on this island? And more pressingly, what was Lucas going to do with this information? A finger in the ass was one thing but she knew all too well how big Lucas was and her bottom was still burning slightly from the doctor's intrusion. There was no way she wanted or could ever handle actual anal intercourse. Sara had to make sure Lucas knew that. She would have to convince him.

Realizing that she was driving herself crazy and that she really needed some aspirin. Sara picked up the phone in the room and pressed 1. On their way back, Ben had told her if she wanted a snack or needed anything from the kitchen she could just dial 1 and someone would get something for her. "Think of it as your own person room-service," he had kidded. When a man answered on the other end she requested 3 ibuprofen and a glass of ice tea.

Within in 5 minutes there was a knock on her door. Surprised that they didn't just let themselves in, as they clearly did when bringing her a meal or one of Lucas' infernal notes, she opened the door slowly. On the other side was a smiling young man with a traditional sort of food cart. It really WAS like room service. Weird. On the cart was a bottle of ibuprofen, a pitcher of tea with a glass full of ice and a small ice bucket. In addition to what she had asked for there was a plate of small butter cookies.

"I know you didn't ask for the cookies, but it's tea time and even if its iced tea you were already having tea so..." the young man said in a rush of breath. He had a very distinct English accent, which made sense, considering the cookies and tea. Sara couldn't help but laugh.

"I actually love butter cookies," she said opening the door fully so the young man could wheel the cart inside.

"Would you like this on the patio?"

"Yes, please...?" Sara said leaving him an opening to introduce himself.

"Oh, sorry. Gage. I'm Gage," he said and held out his hand to her.

Sara took it without hesitation. This was the first person on the island she didn't feel wary of. She wasn't sure why, but she just felt an almost immediate comfort with him.

"Well thank you Gage. And if you are the one who brings all of the meals I've already eaten, thank you for those as well," She said as they both walked out to the patio. "You are amazingly quiet."

Gage grinned at her. "Yep, that's me. To tell you the truth, I kind of make a game of it. And, I may be wrong, but I think you're kind of a deep sleeper too, huh?" he asked.

"Well, that's true. When I sleep, I really sleep. But you're still good at being quiet. Thank you,"Sara answered.

"It is truly my pleasure. Let me know if you need anything else," he said as he hurriedly turned to leave.

"It was nice to meet you Gage," Sara said somewhat sad to see him go so quickly.

Once she had had some caffeine and the headache medicine started to work, Sara decided to distract herself with one of the books Lucas said had been picked out just for her. It actually was a great selection, and she wondered how it had been chosen. "I'm sure he hacked into Amazon and got their recommendations for me," she thought with irritation. She picked a novel she'd been meaning to read for the last year and went out to the patio.

Engrossed in the book as she was, Sara almost didn't notice the patio door opening. Finally registering the noise, Sara's heart raced as she looked up expecting to see Lucas striding out the door. She was greatly relieved when it was once again Ben.

"Hey Sara. Gage said you asked for some medicine. I'm here to check up on you... and to make you an offer," Ben said as he sat down on the lounge chair next to her.

Sara looked at him skeptically. "I'm fine, I just had a headache but I'm fine now," she said. "Thanks for checking but I'm good." This "offer" he mentioned had her very curious and she was feeling more than a little distrustful.

"Good, good. I figured it was something like that or your girl parts hurt from the doctor's visit or something," Ben said completely unembarrassed. "I'll let Lucas know you're fine."

"Oh, please do. Please tell him I am just having the time of my life," she snapped.

Ben just laughed. "I think I'll just stick with telling him you're fine. Better for both of us," he said. "So, the guys and I were wondering if you'd like to have dinner with us?"

Sara was speechless. Who were "the guys" and why did they want to have dinner with her? Was this some sort of set up on Lucas' part to further use her or share her?

"Um... I don't know. Why would you ask me that?" she asked.

"Don't worry. I already asked Lucas and he's fine with it. It's just dinner. There are five of us who work around the hacienda and we have dinner and play poker on Monday nights. You met Gage earlier and you already know me, so I thought maybe you'd like to know the other guys. You have to be going kind of stir crazy by yourself," Ben explained. "It's just dinner, no big deal, I promise."

Sara was actually starving and the mention of dinner made it worse. But did she trust Ben enough to do this? He was, after all, the one who hand delivered her to the doctor's office today. As much as she didn't want to find herself in any more compromising positions today, and the safe thing would be to just stay here, she really needed to be around some people.

"When?" she asked warily

"In about 45 minutes. Is that good for you?" Ben asked

"Sure. Yeah." Sara said

"Excellent! I'll be back in just a little while," Ben said as he got up to leave.

"I'll be here," Sara said sarcastically, to which Ben just laughed.

"You'd damn well better be," he threw over his shoulder on his way back through the door.

The dinner, Sara had to admit, was a lot of fun. "The guys" had turned out to be funny and kind and not one of them acted in any way inappropriately toward her. There was Ben and Gage, plus Jack, Terry and Bones. They joked around with each other about what was obviously a nickname for Bones, but it was all in good fun. The guys had asked her about herself, her life, and had really seemed to enjoy her company.

After finishing dinner as they set up to play poker, Sara excused herself and headed back to her room. She had always had a lot of male friends and for an hour or so she was able to pretend that that was all these guys were to her... just her friends.

Her enjoyment at dinner had relaxed Sara considerably since her ordeal at the doctor's office. The jovial conversation and bit of camaraderie had gone a long way toward making her feel almost normal. She realized as she retired to her room that she was pleasantly exhausted. Hanging up her sundress in the closet, Sara slid into bed with her book. Within in minutes she was fast asleep.

Sara had no idea what time it was when she began dreaming that she was laying in a hammock with a gentle breeze blowing across her arm and neck. The feeling was lovely. Unfortunately, she was soon startled awake by the feeling of something heavy resting on her bed. Before she even opened her eyes, she knew it was Lucas. She could smell the unique scent that she now recognized as him. An expensive aftershave subtly applied, worn leather probably from his desk chair or his car..or cars apparently, plus just a hint of coconut that was probably in a lotion he used. In this case though, there was also the smell of liquor. Wherever he'd been, there had definitely been drinking.

"What are you doing?" Sara said with something like fear in her voice though she was so tired it didn't hold the kind of anger it normally would have. She was laying on her side, turned away from the door. Lucas was sitting with his back to the foot of the bed, so his left thigh was touching her lower back, slowly running his fingers up and down her exposed arm. Disoriented from being awakened from such a deep sleep, she laid perfectly still as she tried to get her bearings.

Lucas gently pushed the sheet away from her body, exposing Sara's naked back. He softly trailed his fingers down and back up her back, just as he had been doing to her arm moments before. "I just came to check on my new favorite toy," he said quietly. "I didn't meant to wake you. " His voice was heavy with a certain level of intoxication.

His presence made Sara extremely nervous. Why was he talking so quietly and caressing her so gently? What kind of depravity was this going to lead to? She really just needed to sleep. Maybe if she just pretended she was too far asleep to be roused he'd leave her alone. "Probably shouldn't have touched me then," Sara said in a sleepy voice that contained just a hint of humor and another of annoyance.

"Well I guess you've got me there, Ms. Samms," Lucas chuckled. "Let's just say I find you irresistible... when you're unconscious." As he teased her he brushed her hair back from her face, tucking it behind her ear. He leaned over and picked up the book she had been reading when she fell asleep. Placing the book on the nightstand and he turned off the reading light.

"Looks like you had an exhausting day. Ben tells me you and the boys had a good dinner. I'm glad you could find it in yourself to be nice to them. Perhaps you just save your smart-ass and surly attitudes for me?" he joked.

"Unlike you they've never... well most of them... have never done anything to me to deserve it," Sara said as she stifled a yawn. She was so tired she didn't have to fake it, the slow strokes up and down her back were actually lulling her back toward sleep.

Lucas leaned over her, holding his weight with his left hand which he placed on the bed just past her belly. He sucked Sara's earlobe between his lips. The sleeve of his shirt brushed her nipple. "Not yet, they haven't baby," he growled quietly into her ear.

Every part of Sara's body went on high alert. The erotic sensation of his mouth on her ear was heightened painfully by the threat. Lucas ran his right hand up her neck and into the back of hair, gently pulling and massaging. His nuzzled behind her ear with his nose. "You should never forget that every man on this island wants to bury their cock deep inside you. Some of them are nicer to you than others, but all of them want to fuck you," he whispered.

Sara shuddered involuntarily at both his words and his caresses. Why was he touching her this way? This wasn't the way it was between them. "Stop it Lucas, please. Stop it!! you're drunk," she said but she dared not try to move away from him.

"That I am little miss. That I am," he said as he pulled her left shoulder toward him causing her breast to jut out and placing her nipple right by his waiting mouth. Without touching her he blew gently on the already erect nipple. "Too drunk to do any justice to this sexy motherfucking body of yours, but not too drunk to appreciate it."

He reached out with just the tip of his tongue and lightly licked her nipple. Sara hissed as she sucked her breath in. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she wondered how she could feel that lick so intensely between her thighs. "Oh, you like that do you, Sara?" Lucas asked and he gently licked her nipple again. He tangled his hand in her hair and gently pulled her head back, exposing her neck. Moving his mouth away from her nipple, he licked the upper curve of her breast before he settled directly over her jugular vein.

"I talked to Doc this evening," he whispered into her neck. "He told me you were a very naughty girl today. Is that true?" He waited for he answer with his lips on her neck. "Did you let another man make you come Sara?"

Sara knew there was no use in lying, he obviously knew the truth. She wished she could just nod but he continued to keep her head pulled back while he nipped and licked at her exposed neck. The threat was not subtly implied. "I'm sss...sorry," she whimpered. "I'm sorry Lucas." So much for not begging forgiveness.

"Oh... Sara... you're not sorry yet," he said into her neck "But you will be baby, you will be."

Sara moaned in fear and anticipation.

"Tell me how he made you come Sara. Tell me what he did to you that made you so hot you couldn't do as you were told." Lucas trailed his lips back down her neck and over her breast, stopping just as he got to her nipple. "Be honest with me and your punishment might not be so bad."

Sara tried to catch her breath. "Tell me, kitten," he whispered and his breath was hot over her nipple..

"He... he put his fingers in me," she stammered. "He said he was examining me, but he put his fingers in me."

Lucas took her nipple between his teeth and bit lightly. "Don't blame the doctor, Sara. He was only doing his job. You're the horny slut, aren't you?"

"No... no, I'm not," she protested but...dammit... wasn't that the truth? Even at this moment, her cunt was dripping and she wanted this man she hated to fuck her.

"Yes you are Sara. It's okay to admit it!! I like girls who can't get enough," Lucas said as he continued licking, biting and blowing on her tortured nipple. "Where'd the doctor put his fingers, Sara? Did he put his fingers in your tight, wet cunt?"

"Yes Lucas," she moaned.

"Is that all it took for you to betray me, Sara. Just some strange man pumping your cunt with his fingers and you couldn't control yourself. I had more faith in you than that." Lucas said quietly against her breast. "Was that the only place he put his fingers in you, Sara?"

Inwardly Sara screamed. "I can't say this out loud," her brain railed. She began to shake and her whole body felt on fire with embarrassment.

"Sara," Lucas growled in warning.

"No Lucas. That wasn't the only place he put his fingers," Sara whispered. "Please don't make me tell you anymore. I know he told you."

"You're the one who broke the rules Sara. You're the one who has to tell me," Lucas said menacingly as he knowingly moved his left hand to her naked hip. "Now tell me, where did the doctor put his fingers that caused you to behave so poorly?"

"He put a finger in my... bu... my anus." Sara choked out.

"Ass, Sara. You will call it your ass and only that." Lucas said "Now tell me again."

"He put his finger in my ass." Sara said and covered her eyes with her hand.

"Ah...is that what he did? He put his finger in your ass... and you liked it?" Lucas asked and then drew her whole nipple into his mouth and began gently sucking on it. "You liked having your ass filled, didn't you, Ms. Samms?"

"No! I didn't Lucas," she said with as much force as she could muster while her nipple was in his mouth. "I didn't want it. I don't want it."

Lucas released her nipple and again gently pulled her head back with his hand in her hair. "I don't think you're being honestly with me, Sara," he said with his lips directly over her ear. "I think you don't want to like it, you don't want to want it... but you do."

His hand left her hip and slid down her ass. Sara tried to keep her thighs pushed together, allowing him no space to put his hand but as she was laying on her side, it was useless. He simply ran his fingers down the crack of her ass and onto her pussy. "And as I knew you would be, you're wet just thinking about it, aren't you Sara?" he chuckled as he slowly, tortuously slid two fingers into her cunt.

The noise she made sounded almost animal like. Lucas moved back to her nipple and sucked it into his mouth as he continued the slow, deep assault with his fingers. Sara tried very hard to lay still. She both badly wanted him to leave and wished for him to speed up the deep probing he was doing. She knew it wouldn't be long before she couldn't control herself and the last thing she needed was to come without permission again.

"You want to come, don't you baby? You want me to fuck you faster with my fingers until you come all over them...god you're cunt is amazing," Lucas said.

Just as Sara started to answer and tell him "Yes, yes please make me come" Lucas withdrew his fingers. Sara shudder and stifled a little cry. Both thankful and disappointed that he stopped, she took a deep breath.

Before she could completely regain control she realized that Lucas wasn't done. Instead of removing his fingers from between her legs, he had moved them up to her asshole and was rubbing her own juices all over her. "No Lucas, please don't," she moaned and tried to move away from his hand.

"Oh yes Sara. Just like your tight wet cunt, this hole belongs to me too. And I will stick my cock in you before you leave this island," Lucas was practically whispering as he gently pushed one finger slowly into her anus. "Oh jesus, kitten. Goddamn that feels good. I can't wait to bury myself in your ass" he groaned as his pulled his finger back and then slowly pushed it in further. And then again. And again.

Sara was on fire. She knew she didn't want this but it felt so fucking good. Before she could stop herself she realized she was rocking back to meet his finger.

"Oh no, you don't like that at all do you Sara?" Lucas teased. "I bet you'll hate this," he said as he slid two of his other fingers into her cunt. Because she couldn't help herself Sara moaned and pushed her pelvis back to meet the pumping.

"Are you going to come for me Sara, just like you did for Doc?" Lucas asked in a husky, lust filled voice.

"Yes Lucas, yes please. Please let me come." she moaned.

With one last simultaneous thrust into her cunt and her ass, Lucas removed his hand from between her legs entirely. Sara had been so close to coming that she practically shrieked when he pulled his fingers out.

12