Blackmail in the Pacific Ch. 07

Story Info
Lucas finally gives Sara some relief.
2.5k words
4.59
46.1k
15

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry to have been absent for so long. I've been off on my own tropical adventure and frankly my own Lucas was being a pain in the ass :) Not nearly as exhilarating as Sara's, but definitely distracting.

Anyway, here's chapter 7. Not sure if I will get through all 30 days Sara spends on the island, but I'll do my best. Feedback is appreciated if you are so inclined but most importantly, enjoy

A

*******************************************

Sara stretched out her tired muscles as she laid face down on the lounge chair. She had forgotten how much she enjoyed the peace, quiet and solitude swimming laps provided. "I really have to get access to a pool when I get back," she thought. "My next apartment will definitely have a pool."

It provided her comfort to think about returning to Iowa... at some point. The twenty four days she had to remain on this island in order to fulfill her part of the "deal" forced upon her seemed to stretch out endlessly. On the one hand, she allowed herself to acknowledge that twenty four more days without work, but with sunshine, surf, amazing food and all the time in the world to read was not a hateful proposition. On the other gigantic hand, there was Lucas. Three more weeks of dealing with his sexual demands was almost more than she could process.

It had taken her two hours to go back to sleep after Lucas had visited her room the night before. She was disgusted with herself and the way her body had responded to his touch. And jesus, Sara groaned inwardly, the touch of the doctor earlier in the day. Last night she had spent those hours plotting and contemplating ways in which she could convince Lucas to let her leave early... preferably before he made good on his promise to take her in the ass. Sara shivered even in the hot, late-morning sun when she thought of the things he had whispered in her ear. She knew that if she was being honest, she shivered in revulsion...and anticipation.

After running through 4 or 5 scenarios of ways to escape she had realized, yet again, that even spending time imagining it was futile. Remembering the lust and eagerness in Lucas' voice when he talked about her ass, she resigned herself to the fact that the best she could hope for was to make the experience less painful. Sara sighed deeply at that resignation.

"Well, isn't that a sight for sore eyes?"

Sara nearly jumped out of her skin before realizing Lucas was standing over her.

"For fuck's sake, can you stop doing that?" Sara spit out. "Stop sneaking up on me!" With her heart pounding in her ears she realized she spoke before she thought about who she was talking to.

"Giving me orders now, are you?" Lucas smiled down at her.

He wore a dark gray, lightweight suit, a white dress shirt with an open collar, mirrored sunglasses and an intensely wicked grin. Sara started to sit up, but only got as far as lifting herself to her elbows when he placed a hand in the small of her back, firmly holding her in place.

"No. Stay as you were. It was a nice view," he said and slid his hand from her lower back down over her ass. Since he only provided her with thong bikinis, there was no barrier between his hand and her flesh.

"Almost perfect," he commented casually as he untied and removed her bathing suit top. "Just a couple of improvements necessary..." Using both hands he pulled her thighs apart about three inches.

"Much better," he observed to himself before pulling up the chaise lounge beside Sara and picking up her bottle of sunscreen. Applying a liberal glob on her back, he began slowly rubbing it in.

"Now, what was it you were ordering me to do or not to do, Ms. Samms?"

Sara once again found herself laying perfectly still under this man's hands. The sensation of being essentially naked in broad daylight while a fully clothed man rubbed lotion on her was unbelievably embarrassing... and erotic as hell. As Lucas began to rub his hands down her ass and on to her thighs, her only thought was to thank god they were on her own secluded patio.

"I'm sorry. It was just that you startled me. Well, that and you woke me up last night..." Sara stammered.

"Yes, both astute observations kitten. Who said you weren't sharp?" Lucas cut her off sarcastically. "Of course, it IS my house. I am free to go wherever I choose."

"Yes, of course. I just thought you had work to do, I didn't mean that I just... never mind," Sara didn't know why she was still talking. She realized that talking just baited him, but she often couldn't stop herself.

"And here I thought for sure you'd be happy to see me, after the state I left you in last evening, I mean" Lucas teased her, causing her to blush.

Lucas finished rubbing the lotion on her back and legs. He then poured more into his hands and stood up to straddle Sara's lounge chair. Bending at the knees he ran his hands around her sides and grabbed a breast in both hands. Sara groaned as he massaged and rubbed the lotion over each breast, then rolled both nipples between his forefingers and thumbs. "Aren't you happy to see me, Sara?" he said into her ear.

Sara's answer was to bite her bottom lip in an effort to not moan loudly. He was right of course. After he had brought her to the brink of yet another unprecedented orgasm, just to walk away at THE moment, Sara's body craved this touch. Her stupid, traitorous body picked up right where he left her the night before.

Lucas pulled on both nipples as he began to began to bite and suck on the exposed back of her neck. "I'm waiting for an answer young lady. Don't make me turn that pretty ass of yours red again."

Sara fought to catch her breath. "Yes, Lucas. Yes, I'm happy to see you."

"Good girl," Lucas crooned as he released his grip on her breasts. "Lay all the way down, Sara."

Sara did as she was told and lowered her top half back down on the chair. She was only slightly startled when Lucas grabbed her bottoms and pulled them off in one swift move.

"Since you are so concerned about what I am doing today, I will tell you," Lucas said as he sat back down beside Sara. "I was in a meeting this morning and I couldn't stop thinking about how tight and wet your cunt was when I left you last night. I was just wondering if it still felt that way this morning," he said as he reached between her thighs to stroke the now accessible offending area. "For the sake of my business, I left the meeting early so I could go ahead and check for myself." Lucas slid two fingers into her wet hole. "And, oh you do not disappoint me, Ms. Samms."

Sara couldn't help herself. Her body was still craving the release she was denied the night before and as his fingers filled her, all she could think of was that she wanted more. Without a further thought, Sara stuck her toes between the slats of the wooden lounge chair and pushed up to meet his fingers.

"That's it, kitten. Stick your ass in the air for me." Lucas taunted her as he continued to fuck her with his fingers. "You must have been laying here just thinking about me, as hot as you already are." With his free hand he gripped her nipple tightly. "You weren't touching yourself, were you Ms Samms?"

"No," Sara moaned "Oh god, Lucas, ohhhhh... no."

"That's a good girl," Lucas said right before he smacked her left ass cheek. "You didn't earn that one, that one's on the house... just because I love the way your ass looks when I smack it."

The smacking barely registered with Sara. All she could feel were his fingers in her cunt and she knew she was going to come.

"Please Lucas, please... please. I can't stop myself," Sara was so ashamed that she was begging but she couldn't stop.

Before Lucas could answer, they both registered the unmistakable sound of the glass door sliding open.

Mortified, Sara realized too late that it was in fact about the time Gage would bring lunch to her on the patio. As he stepped on to the patio carrying her lunch, Sara knew the view Gage had was of her with her head down, knees on the chair, her ass up in the air with Lucas' fingers pumping in and out of her cunt.

Her first reaction was to scramble away from Lucas as fast as possible.

"Ah man, ah Boss, I mean Lucas, I'm sorry...I didn't know you were out here," Gage stammered, clearly caught off guard by what he'd walked in on. Startled as he was however, his eyes stayed riveted to the scene in front of him. "I'll just put this here and go..."

Recognizing in a split second that Sara was attempting to bolt, Lucas grabbed her around the waist with his free hand. "Don't you even think about moving Sara. We're not done here," Lucas growled.

Turning toward the door, Lucas addressed the young man."Hey Gage, it's not a problem. Ms. Samms was just in need of a release and being the ever gracious host, I am obliging," Lucas joked while holding Sara in place with both the hand around her waist and the fingers he had in her cunt. "Go ahead and set the tray down. Then come over here, I've got a question for you."

Sara couldn't believe her ears. What the hell was he doing? Was he about to conduct business with his house staff while he forced her to expose herself? She was reminded of the ride from the airport and realized that of course that was what he was going to do. She squirmed again, trying to find someway to get free of his grip.

Without a word. Lucas removed his hand from her dripping cunt and used it to spank her ass hard twice. Sara hollered out in pain, embarrassment and frustration."I told you to hold still."

"Goddamn it Lucas, please. Let me go!" She couldn't bear the thought that the one person with whom she had felt comfortable in this godforsaken house was now being given a full view of her naked ass, not to mention everything else. And now he was witnessing her being spanked. Her humiliation caused tears to come to her eyes.

"Gage, Sara was telling me last night that she had a nice dinner with you and the other guys." Lucas said casually... as if Sara was not on display. To make matters 100% worse, he returned his hand between her thighs and began gently stroking her swollen clit. "Did you enjoy dinner with her last night?"

"Lucas... please don't," Sara begged.

"Yeah, absolutely Boss," Gage said in a nervous and somewhat mystified voice, as if he couldn't quite figure out what was going on here. "It was tops."

"Splendid. I'm glad Sara has someone to entertain her while I'm gone," Lucas continued his slow strokes on Sara's clitoris. "You enjoy her company of course, but tell me Gage, what would you like to do to Ms. Samm's right now?"

Sara's legs wouldn't stop shaking. Despite the current horrifying circumstances, she had been so close to coming right as Gage walked on to the patio. Now Lucas' strokes were about to take her over the edge. She wanted to die. and she wanted to come, but not in that order.

"Right this minute, boss?" Gage said, his voice becoming choked and a little huskier. "Honestly? Right this minute I'd like to bury my face between her legs and lick that pussy."

Lucas laughed loudly and pinched Sara's swollen nub. "Of course you would. It's a beautiful sight isn't it?"

"Absolutely the best thing I've seen in a long long time, boss." Gage answered without hesitation.

"Sorry, friend. I'm not in the mood to share that much this morning." Lucas said in response. "I do however invite you to get a preview of what you may soon be enjoying." Lucas said as he indicated Gage should reach out and touch Sara. "Go ahead, she loves fingers in her. Just yesterday she came all over the doctor while he was simply giving her an exam."

As Lucas continued to hold her in place with one hand and rub her clit with the other, Sara groaned loudly as Gage buried a finger in her cunt. "Bloody hell, she feels incredible. She's so wet." Gage's voice was filled with lust and awe.

"Use two mate, she likes two" Lucas instructed as Gage slipped a second finger into Sara's tight hole.

Knowing that she was beyond trying to resist, Lucas released Sara's waist and reached out to roll her erect nipple between his fingers while his other hand continued its assault on her clit. "Sara," he said quietly "you have my permission to come. Show young Gage here how beautiful you are when you come."

Too far gone to think any further about who was touching her or what she must look like, Sara pushed back against the hands stimulating her body. Her orgasm struck her like lightning and she screamed with delicious agony as her body flooded Gage's hand with her juices. "Oh fuck, oh my god... fuck" she moaned as the tremors continued, causing her legs to shake uncontrollably. Her exclamations were met with Gage's own as he felt her muscles contract on his fingers.

"Ah Christ, that was beautiful," Lucas said to no one in particular. Reaching to his belt there was no question what Lucas wanted now. "Gage, go away."

Without hesitation, Gage, trotted back inside the house.

Exhausted from her humiliating orgasm, Sara began to lay down flat.

"Oh no kitten, we're not done yet," Lucas said as he dropped his pants to the pool deck. "Now, I'm going to fuck you." Grabbing Sara by the hips, he plunged his ridged cock into her in one violent thrust, causing Sara to cry out. As Lucas repeatedly slammed into her over and over again, Sara's body responded as he knew it would. Re- positioning her legs so she could spread them as far as they would go, Sara silently begged for him to fill her up.

Lucas reached down and tangled his hand in her hair. He pulled her head back up toward him. "I told you they all want to fuck you." He growled through gritted teeth. "But who does this tight cunt belong to Sara? Whose cunt is it to lick, give away or fuck? Whose?"

As she plunged over the edge of her next explosive orgasm, all Sara could manage was a moan. "Yours Lucas. It's only yours."