Blackmail of Teacher Pt. 03

Story Info
He finally takes his teacher fully...
790 words
3.92
62.3k
14

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrmark83
mrmark83
162 Followers

The next day when I got to class, I decided to act like normal and not remind Ms Marshall about anything.

At the end of class I even left with the other students. What she didn't know was I was waiting outside peeping through the small glass window.

I saw her pile up some papers into her arms and head into the cupboard the back of the room.

This is when I decided to make my next move. Walking through the room quietly locking the door behind me, I stepped into the cupboard and closed the door behind me, turning the lock.

She turned around, startled. "Did you think yesterday was the end of it? I don't think so some how. Only I say when it is finished."

As I started walking towards her, she was trying to back away but all she did was step back against the filing cabinets.

She put her arms up to try and stop me. I grabbed both of them and turned her around, holding her hands tightly against the cabinet.

She was wearing a skirt luckily for me even though it was quite long, below her knees.

I managed to grab hold of enough of it to lift it up and over her ass cheeks, tucking the hem into the waistband.

This revealed her thong panties. Clearly she enjoys wearing these even normally. Her ass now exposed, still pinning her hands against the cabinet, I reach down and undo my trousers as I manoeuvre them to the floor along with my boxers. My already rock hard 8 inch cock springs to attention.

I move her thong to the side exposing her pink puffy lips. She is begging me not to do this but I ignore her pleas. I line the head up against her slit and slowly push forward until all 8 inches is inside her.

She gasps as her pussy tries to adjust to the size. I hold it there in place for a few seconds before I pull back so just the head is inside her now.

I thrust forward hard and fast causing her to jerk forward against the cabinet. I pull back yet again with just the head inside and repeat this manoeuvre until I feel her pussy begin to relax.

I then speed up the thrusts, back and forth, filling her completely. With my other free hand I yank her hair back and lean into her ear. I whisper to her "Beg me to fuck you harder." She refuses to say anything so I yank her hair back even more. "Do it" I say.

"Please fuck me hard. I want to be filled by your hard cock." I can tell she hated herself for saying it but I fuck her harder anyway.

Ramming back and forth I let go of her hair and grab her hips with my one hand, not wanting to release her hands just in case.

I look down at her sweet pert ass and decide I have to have some of that. I move my hand towards her hole and rest my thumb against it. She jerks and gasps, begging me not to do this, saying she will do anything but that.

I ignore her pleas and slowly start pushing my thumb into her tight asshole. I now have it fully in up to the knuckle as I start twisting and teasing her like this.

Her ass tenses around my thumb with every movement, trying to force it out. I pull it out quickly at the same time pulling my cock out her pussy.

In one swift moment my cock head is resting against her asshole. I slowly start to push forward as she tenses. I'm too strong for her and inch by inch I am experiencing the best feeling of my teachers anal nub.

I finally have all 8 inches inside her ass as I hold it there in place letting her adjust to the size.

Tears are now streaming down her cheeks as I grab hold of her hips and start to fuck her ass.

I start off slowly but then speed up my thrusts. I am now fucking her ass hard and fast. "Well you begged me to fuck you hard, you just didn't say where!"

My balls now slapping against her pussy as I can feel myself getting close. Harder and faster, slapping her ass cheeks with every thrust.

One more thrust and I release my load deep into her ass, filling her.

I hold my position as I let the orgasm pass.

I finally release myself, tidying myself up. "Now we are finished." As I chuck the folder on the floor and leave her on the floor, in tears.

mrmark83
mrmark83
162 Followers