Blackmail, Titfuck and Betrayal Pt. 01

Story Info
Blackmailed by my gorgeous boss who gets off on betrayal.
1.6k words
4.43
174.5k
259

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/09/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's late. I think. I'm in a hotel room in the town I live in. Not far from where I live, in fact. I'm meant to be working late at the office.

I'm not.

A woman who is not my wife is sucking my cock while she sits on my face. It is the greatest 69 of my life.

She is gorgeous. She is my boss, younger than me with long brunette hair, fabulous large, pert, creamy tits, and an arse that could stop a man dead in his tracks.

She is called Zoe. She is currently grinding that arse into my face, almost suffocating me with it, still wearing a tiny pair of black satin panties that are soaking wet and being ground slowly over and over into my mouth and nose.

I can feel her fishnet stocking tops against the side of my head and the sweat as she envelopes me with her thighs, and her panting and moaning with the effort as she writhes on top of me.

My cock is deep in her throat, Zoe giving me the slowest, longest, filthiest blow job I have ever had. We have been here for hours. I can't be sure how long. Zoe put something in my drink. My cock has been so stiff for so long I'm practically light-headed from lack of blood.

Just then my phone rings. The ringtone I set for my wife of 15 years, Gemma.

I go to get up, groggy with lust. Zoe grinds her incredible arse into my face, pushing me back onto the pillow and then I hear Zoe's languid, teasing voice. The cat who got the cream.

"Oh HELLO Gem".

I freeze. Not again. Don't make me do this again.

I can hear my wife's voice as Zoe puts the phone down and the speaker on. She is suspicious, I can hear it.

She is right to be.

As my wife talks, Zoe begins running her tongue slowly and firmly up and down my thick, glistening shaft.

I think this is her favourite part of it all. Of the whole thing. Knowing that my cock is in her mouth while she talks to her old friend. My wife.

"Hello Zoe. Can I talk to Tom please?"

Gemma sounds pissed off. I can't think why.

Zoe runs her tongue up to the tip of my cock, her head lifted up so her sweaty, glistening tits brush my chest, making my cock throb.

Then she swallows me completely, my cock disappearing ever-so-slowly between her glistening pink lips into her mouth, still bright with sticky gloss.

"Hello Zoe. Can you hear me?" I hear the frustration (and dislike) in my wife's voice. She hates that Zoe is working at my agency, and hates even more the fact that I now report into a woman she suspects me (rightly) of having an affair with years ago. A woman who used to be one of her best friends.

"Mmm?" murmurs Zoe, eventually coming up for air with a slow, wicked smile on her face.

"Sorry Gem." She replies, slowly. "It's really full-on here tonight. Tom has got his hands full believe me. He asked me to get his phone for him. Can I help you?"

She reaches around languidly with her hand and pulls her tiny, soaking, satin panties to one side, showing me her delicious pussy and then arches her back again as I slowly and deliberately run my tongue up to and into her tight arsehole.

I'm not going to lie. I didn't want this. But I had no choice. And now I love it.

I have found talking to my wife on the phone while my gorgeous younger boss sucks me off is one of the dirtiest, most exciting things that can happen to a 45 year old man.

I am busy running my tongue up and down her arse when Zoe suddenly changes tack.

"Oh here he IS Gem!" she gasps just as I slowly force my tongue into her arse. While I compose myself and sit up on the bed, she moves around to face me, a smile on her face and I watch her lean forward, kneel down and slide my aching cock into her deep, glistening cleavage, wet from hours of debauched hotel activity.

She keeps smiling as she begins to titfuck me while I try and talk to my wife about 'my day'.

In truth I've barely done any work today. I left the office with Zoe not long after lunch, and a morning of her sending me some pretty distracting shots taken in her office with her blinds down.

I've not got much work done at all to be honest since Zoe and I came to our 'agreement'. That she wouldn't have me fired as long as I began to fuck her - wherever, whenever she wanted. It's a long story.

I can't be sure but given our history and what I know of her kinky nature, I think she really gets off on the knowledge that she is screwing her old friend's husband again.

She has basically taken my life away and replaced it with her perverted daydreams of lust and revenge against my wife.

And now? She's all I think about.

She has made me fuck her in our married bed at home when my family was away. She made me find my wife's old bridal underwear, slowly dressed in it for me, then made me fuck her up the arse as she filmed us. She made me come all over arse, my wife's panties pulled across her cheeks as I sprayed hot spunk all over them, panting. My betrayal complete. The film she has of it just one more reason I can never stop.

She has taken me lingerie shopping with her when she knew my family were out shopping too. She has made me fuck her in the changing rooms on all fours with my belt tied tight around her neck, riding her as the shop assistant banged on the changing room doors, her panties stuffed in her mouth to gag her from making too much noise.

My wife heard the commotion and told me about it that night as I lay there, my cock hard again just thinking about it.

Zoe keeps threatening to borrow my teenage daughter's school uniform along with her first 'sexy' pair of knickers (she's 15) and make me fuck her in them. Sometimes she calls me 'daddy' while she rides me and makes me suck her tits. I have held her off but recently found myself thinking about it and I know it will happen. There is nothing she won't do.

She scares me but I am trapped. I have grown to love the thrill of betrayal, looking down at the sight of my cock deep in Zoe's mouth as she makes me call home to say I'll be late. Again.

Have you ever had a beautiful woman straddle you, her perfumed cleavage grinding into you, your wife in one ear on the phone and the other ear full of the other woman's tongue, whispering that she wants you to fuck her in the arse?

I'll tell you about all this properly one day. But for now I'm back in the room, getting the titty fuck of my life. Loving it and hating it.

"Tell Gemma that you're fucking my tits. That you're mine now." She leans in and whispers in my ear before kneeling down again.

I'm gasping now as Zoe pouts at me, pushing her fabulous, wet, sticky tits together around my cock and grinds against it, fucking me harder every minute. Her breasts feel utterly amazing.

"I want your cock in my throat again" she mouths at me. "I want to swallow you. Tell her. Tell Gemma what I'm doing to you."

I shake my head. But I can't stop. And I'm seconds away from coming all over her deep cleavage. I'm seized with the sudden animal desire to ride her from behind, pulling her hair back tight and forcing my cock into her arse and filling her with my hot spunk, but she won't let me get up. She wants me to cum like this, while I'm on the phone.

What is a blackmailed man to do?

I look at her dark, long, wet hair and big eyes, her thick, sluttish make-up that she knows is such a turn-on that she had done it especially in the hotel bathroom as soon as we arrive and then came out in stilettos, fishnet stockings, those panties and a black bra that pushes her tits into a creamy, deep valley that I want to spend the rest of the day climbing out of.

"I own you now. Don't I darling?" she had whispered to me as she slowly sank to her knees in front me and began to run her tongue along the huge bulge in my trousers...

Back in the moment I am about to come all over her tits as I hear my wife demanding to know when I am coming home. I stare drunkenly into Zoe's eyes as my cock explodes between her tits and she moans, all the while staring at me.

"What was that noise? Where ARE you?" says my wife.

I gaze at Zoe as she stands up, gleaming in the half-light of the hotel room, my cum dripping off her huge, pert tits onto my face as she stands over me, her soaking panties pulled half way down her thighs, her hair tousled and gorgeous.

Slowly I watch as she stares at me, and starts to trace a heart in the cum across her sticky tits.

She puts her finger deep into her mouth and sucks it clean.

She takes the phone with one hand, and pulls my head in between her tits, making me lick and them clean while she says:

"I'm afraid Tom is going to have to pull an all-nighter tonight Gem. I'll let you have him back tomorrow."

She hangs up on my wife then drops my phone in the champagne bucket by the bed...

[To be continued]