Blackmail, Titfuck and Betrayal Pt. 05

Story Info
I find out what's happened to Kat and am forced to join in.
3.1k words
4.56
126.5k
113

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/09/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[continued on seconds after Pt.4]

...As my head turned to see who was coming in, I prayed it wasn't room service. What did it look like? I was lying on the bed with my arms trapped under me, no feeling at all left in them, my stiff cock bolt upright, unable to talk as there was a ballgag in my mouth.

Oh, and my work laptop on my bare chest, screening what looked like high-quality porn from another room in this hotel...

...And porn that was starring MY daughter, currently giving what looked like an Olympic-standard titwank. Indeed Joe was clearly unable to believe his luck as my daughter held the bottle of baby oil above his cock, enveloped by her magnificent tits, and drizzled it onto them.

I needn't have worried. I knew who it would be. The author of all this: Zoe.

Dressed not in the blue dress I'd seen her in earlier, but in an outfit that looked suspiciously familiar. Thigh-high black seamed fishnets, a tiny skirt, white shirt unbuttoned to show a black bra and a school tie. Kat's school. Kat's actual school uniform, if I wasn't mistaken.

OK so I had never seen Kat go to school in a pair of high heels like the ones Zoe now wore. And I'm pretty sure my teenage daughter had never worn black seamed fishnet stockings to school. Other than that, it looked pretty regulation.

She smiled at me and closed the door behind her, locking it then walking over to where I lay, utterly helpless, on the bed.

"Hello daddy" she pouted. My cock, aching already from the last 10 minutes, spasmed just at the sight of her. "Do you like my outfit?"

I'm not going to lie, she looked incredible as she walked towards me. The short, black skirt barely covered her arse (pretty much Kat's favoured style too) and she had unbuttoned the white shirt so that her tits were there in all their glory, her cleavage pert and deep, framed by the black lace of her bra on either side. The maroon school tie lay loose around her neck, resting on her tits. Her hair had been pulled back and tight into a ponytail.

"What do you think? Kat and I went shopping for it earlier. I wanted to borrow her uniform but Joe wouldn't let me. He's the only one allowed to fuck her in it apparently, so she can't lend it to anyone."

Ah yes, my daughter. I could hear her moaning as I turned back to the screen on my chest. I stared transfixed as she continued to titfuck the owner of my company. Or rather, he titfucked her. He was clearly in charge, but Kat was now encouraging him as he defiled her.

"That's it daddy" she moaned, kneeling before him, pushing her huge tits together as he thrust his hips up and down, grunting and sweating with the effort. "Fuck Kitty Kat's tits" she said, staring straight at him and smiling as he did just that. "Fuck them with your big, thick cock".

My cock strained listening to her. Ever heard your teenage daughter talk really dirty while being tittyfucked?

It's quite something.

"Good, isn't she?" said Zoe. "She wasn't to start with. But once we'd broken her in Joe's been really happy with her".

I could see why as he pounded away at her breasts, happy as any 54 year old would be, getting to fuck an 18 year-old's tits.

Zoe looked down at me, restrained, and smiled. She bent over, one hand on my cock and the other stroking my face as she whispered in my ear. She started to pump my stiff cock as she spoke.

"She wasn't exactly keen on any of it to start with, but it was nothing ketamine, some pretty persuasive NLP and a hard, regular daily fucking couldn't fix."

"Joe finally broke her in a few weeks ago. I think it was when he and I spitroasted her while we were on an earnings call with the shareholders.

"I wore that strap-on you like and took her really hard from behind while Tom deepthroated her and spoke about that quarter's numbers".

She grinned.

"I made him come all over her face too, just to make sure she knew who was boss. It was a spectacular few hours."

"We announced that we'd exceeded projected earnings too that day. I remember because Joe fucked Kat up the arse for the first time afterwards to celebrate."

"I seem to remember that he made her lube up his big cock while he called Gemma to tell her that he needed Kat to work late."

I remembered. I had been at work (genuinely, for once) that night and I remember Gemma tellling me how excited Joe had sounded on the phone. No wonder.

"That night seemed to finally break her. She begs for his cock now. Loves it. You should hear her. She's his dirty slut now Tom. If he's there she'd barely know who you are".

I remembered the hotel bar earlier that night as she called him daddy in front of me, while he fingered her only a few feet away from me, making me watch.

Zoe slowly slid her tongue into my ear as I watched the screen to see Joe climax gleefully all over Kat's tits, shouting obscenities and grabbing her head to force his still stiff cock back in her mouth to suck him clean.

"I won't lie Tom" Zoe said "I was delighted when Kat finally submitted to him and he could begin to really enjoy himself with her.

Kat sat back on her heels, her spectacular breasts dripping with Joe's spunk.

"Because I needed him to own her so that I could set this up tonight"

"You see, Kat didn't get this internship by accident. Who do you think told her to apply?"

On screen Kat crawled off slowly, submissively into another room in Joe's suite, her wet, crotchless panties tight against her tight, pert cheeks, her perfect big tits swaying as she crawled on all fours, still sticky from the titfucking she had received, Joe's spunk dripping onto the floor from her tits.

Joe snorted another line and downed a drink, before (finally) taking his jacket and shirt off and lying on the bed in his room.

"Do you like watching Joe fuck your daughter?" she whispered. Her hand felt incredible on my cock.

"Would you like to join in?"

I shook my head.

"LIAR" she hissed. "I can feel in my own hand how much you're enjoying this. Just admit it and I'll let you fuck me".

I wanted to scream, to tell her to shut up, but I couldn't say a word, my mouth stuffed with the ballgag, my stiff cock clearly betraying how turned on I was by this whole fucked-up situation.

Zoe got on all fours as she slowly ran her tongue up and down the shaft of my cock.

"You see, Joe's not a good man. And he's never forgiven you for losing him a few million a while back. When he brought me in his first instruction was to fire you. He was even angrier after I told him about you trying to defraud the business. He was going to have you arrested."

Startled by this revelation I tried to look up over the screen but couldn't. I could just feel my helmet disappearing into Zoe's wet, warm mouth. Deep, deep into her mouth.

It felt amazing.

"I convinced him otherwise. I told him what I'd do to you instead. How I'd make you suffer. How he'd get his hands on your daughter."

The penny finally dropped. Zoe had pimped out Kat to seal the deal.

"Turns out he'd been letching after Kat since she was about 15 and he'd seen her at one of the summer family parties."

I remembered which one. Staged at Joe's amazing country house, Kat had worn a tiny tennis skirt and a far too tight t-shirt and played doubles with Joe.

I shuddered as I felt Zoe's tongue run hard, smooth and slow all the way down my shaft.

"The dirty old man nearly had a seizure when I told him I'd deliver her to him - and help train her, for him to do with as he pleased. And the icing on the cake for him was when I told him about my plan for tonight. That you'd have to watch him fuck her. Helpless. All night."

So he did know. All his grasping, grunting and oiling earlier had all been for my benefit. He had fucked her mouth and her tits, treating her like a common whore, knowing that I was watching. Showing me who was boss.

And he wasn't finished yet. Inches from my face, my heart sank as I saw Kat emerge from the bathroom, also wearing her school uniform. Tie, open shirt, tiny skirt, fishnets, high heels, all of it exactly the same as Zoe wore.

"Is she out yet?" said Zoe, as though Kat was on a timetable.

Which she clearly was. Staged for my benefit.

Kat crawled over to the bed on all fours and thrust her bottom in the air, as though presenting it to him. I stared at the screen, helpless.

Joe got up, naked, and stood over her, staring at her two white cheeks in front of him, covered by her tight blue, wet satin panties.

He stared straight at the camera, which he had obviously known was there all night.

"Who's your daddy?" he said, firmly, bringing his right hand down firmly across Kat's left cheek, spanking her hard.

"You are" she replied, dutifully.

SLAP! Her other cheek now, hard.

"Whos your daddy?" he repeated, smiling at the camera now.

"You are" came the response again.

SLAP! This spanking carried on like this for what felt like an age.

"He's good, isn't he?" Said Zoe.

Eventually Joe knelt down behind her, and pulled wide the hole in her panties. His big cock thick with desire, he ran it up up and down between my daughter's cheeks. Kat's eyes were closed, her face down nearly on the floor as she stuck her perfect arse up in the air for him to violate.

He looked straight at the camera.

"We thought you'd get a real kick out of this" said Kat, standing up.

"Are you watching Tom?" Joe said, softly, looking straight at me. "I can't tell you how good fucking your daughter feels. But I can show you."

And with that he reached around behind him and picked up a headband, with a small camera attached and put it on his forehead.

Meanwhile Zoe had reached into the bedside table drawer and pulled out an Oculus Rift headset and earplugs.

"We don't want you to miss a moment." she giggled, as she climbed on top of me. "Our Korean office sold a virtual reality campaign recently using this kit, and Joe and I got to thinking.

He loves to film himself fucking girls, particularly Kat, and then watching it back, living it back really I suppose, whenever he likes."

Realising what was about to happen, I thrashed around, trying to buck Zoe off me. But it was no use. My shoulders were aching from hours in this position and my arms were so numb they might as well not have been there. And my writhing was just an opportunity for Zoe to wet her pussy against my cock as I bucked.

There was nothing I could do as she leant forward, her cleavage almost on my face, and placed the strap around the back of my head.

"This is the latest model. Stereo sound and crystal clear video. It'll be like being there. Fuck, it'll be like being Joe."

"This'll be the last time you hear my voice for a while" Zoe whispered as she pushed the earbuds into my ears. The next female moans you hear will be Kat's".

"I'm going to enjoy this" she said, staring into my eyes. "You'll be inside me. But you'll be fucking Kat." And then she pulled down the headset and I was plunged into blackness and silence.

And then a flash of light and I saw, in full 360 degree splendour, the sight of my daughter in front of me, on all fours, looking round at me adoringly.

"Fuck me harder daddy" she moaned.

I could hear Joe's heavy breathing. I could almost feel the sweat running down his chest.

I looked up (or rather Joe did, showing me the view presumably) and saw him in the floor-length mirror in his suite, my daughter sprawled on her hands and knees in front of me. She looked like a teenage porn queen. Her school shirt wet with sweat, stuck to her back, her black bra visible through the cotton, while her tiny skirt was up around her waist.

He pulled her up off the floor, her back against his chest now as he stared at us in the mirror.

"Let's get you out of this shall we?" he muttered, ripping her shirt roughly off her, tearing buttons off as he ran his hands hungrily over her delicious young body. She leant her head back passively on his shoulder as he went to work on her, as though knowing her place.

His hands were ripping off her bra now, his mouth all over her neck and shoulders, his hands cupping and squeezing and manhandling her large, perfect DD tits. She was topless now, naked from the waist up, but still in her tiny skirt, stockings and those blue panties, taut against her thighs.

"I wanted to do this from the first moment I met you" he muttered in her ear. "Wanted you. Wanted to fuck you. Wanted to own you."

"And now I do".

And with that he looked at his handiwork in the mirror. My 18 year old daughter, lost in a cocktail of drugs and lust, broken in and trained for his pleasure. And he pushed her head to the floor, back on her hands and knees in front of me.

"I always get what I want" Joe said. "Don't I Kitty Kat?"

"Remember how you used to fight me to start with?"

"You don't fight me any more, do you?"

"No daddy" I heard Kat say, quietly.

And with that I looked down and slowly sank my slick, thick cock deep between Kat's cheeks, all the way in, shuddering with pleasure as I did so.

On top of me (the actual me) Zoe slid my cock deep inside her hot, tight, velvety-smooth pussy and began to ride me slowly and rhythmically.

I couldn't believe what was happening.

It was like being in a nightmare. But thanks to Zoe, my cock felt like it was in heaven.

As was Joe, balls deep in my teenage daughter now and fucking her really hard. I ran my hands up and over her arse and down between her thighs, feeling her damp, stocking-clad thighs thrusting hard against my cock.

I couldn't help myself and started to thrust my hips, hard into her. Back in my hotel room, in the real world, I felt Zoe dismount me and there was a moment or two before I felt my cock disappear yet again into tight, wet, warmth. It was her mouth. I felt her hands either side of my legs as she sucked my cock so hard I gasped. Or would have, had my mouth not been stuffed with a ballgag.

"Fair enough" I thought. "If it's your face you want fucked, that's what you're going to get".

Back in my head - and Joe's hotel room - Kat was receiving the fucking of her young life. Joe looked down and I saw his big cock pistoning in and out of her cheeks.

She seemed to be loving it too.

"YES DADDY!" she shouted. "HARDER! FUCK ME HARDER!"

Joe pulled her hair back, making her arch her back and grinding his cock into her deeper. I was getting into it now and thrust my cock hard into Zoe's mouth, lifting my hips up to try and push it deep into her throat.

It shocked me how turned on I was. It was without doubt the most utterly fucked-up, depraved thing I'd ever done.

Months earlier I would have been even more horrified. But I had to admit, I was starting to see the appeal of fucking teenage girls like Kat. She was glorious. I was having trouble keeping track of where Joe stopped and I started.

I looked down at Kat's arse, still flaunting those satin blue panties, wet with sweat and cum now.

"I love fucking you in your panties" I heard Joe say. "But let's pull them down a bit." I pulled my cock out and slipped my fingers inside Kat's panties, pulling them down tight across her thighs.

Kat moaned as Joe's cock began to slide up and down between her cheeks again.

"I want it nice and wet," I said. "Nice and slippery".

I knew what was coming next.

"Where do you want daddy's cock now Kitty Kat?" I said.

"You know where" moaned Kat.

"Say it"

"Do me up my arse daddy. Make me your dirty girl. Pleeease" said Kat, begging, almost desperate.

"That's right Kat. Such a dirty girl now. So much better now."

I lent forward and pulled apart my daughter's cheeks, sinking my tongue into her arsehole for what felt like minutes.

"FFFUUUUCKK yes" moaned Kat.

Lifting his head up, Joe spat onto her arse and began to slide his gleaming, massive helmet into Kat's arsehole.

"UUUUNNNGGHH" moaned Kat, sinking her head down and her arse up, her blue panties pulling tighter against her thighs.

Clasping his large hands on her hips Joe slid his whole 8 inches into her arse, bringing his balls to rest on her pussy.

"I hope you're enjoying this as much as I am Tom" I heard him say.

And then he and I gave Kat the anal fucking of her life.

Hard and deep and relentless, we fucked her practically senseless for the next 20 minutes, me with my cock deep in Zoe's throat, him with his dick in my daughter's arse, eventually pumping them both full of our spunk and sinking back, spent and shamed beyond measure.

And with that Zoe ripped off the headset that had been my world for the last god knows how long and, blinking, I saw her on top of me, triumphant, my spunk dribbling off her chin, still warm.

"Did you like that?" she said. "Did you like fucking your daughter up the arse?"

Horrified, I shook my head. We both knew it was a lie.

She grinned at me.

"Next time you'll fuck both of us together, for real, while Joe watches..." she said.

[To be continued...]