Blackmail (WIP - Feedback Needed)

Story Info
This is a work in process, focused on blackmail.
3.8k words
4.19
18.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My life is a mix of good, bad, confusing and chaotic On one hand, I'm the manager of the finance department at a major company and my job pays very well for little effort. I sit behind a desk, yell at people and read spreadsheets and reports. I'm set up to retire at forty five and live comfortably for the rest of my life.

However I'm not happy. I only have this job because my husband is the CEO of the company, a man ten years older than me who hasn't touched me in months and I suspect more and more married me for my looks and has now grown bored of them. My job was mundane, every aspect of my married life was mundane.

So I had an affair, with a young Irish man who liked to drink and always smelled a little like smoke. A man who's foreplay was soft and gentle but sex was rough and urgent, teeth on my shoulder and hand around my neck and who's bed manner was cold and distant, lying on the other side of the bed staring at the ceiling while I shakily pulled my clothes back on.

Richard knew about my husband and would make a big show of sliding my wedding ring off during foreplay, dropping it on the bedside table for me to retrieve later. We didn't talk about him or my home life which suited me perfectly. He let me pretend I was still an unattached twenty something year old who wanted nothing more than a warm body to curl up besides.

We met a few times a week, at a small dive bar close to his apartment. I knew there was no way my husband or any of his associates would ever come here so I could relax and just get lost in the little fantasy where I had nothing to feel guilty about.

Our last meeting had a sour ending. I was sitting on the side of his worn down bed, pulling my tights back on and scanning the floor for my blouse, when I felt the weight shift on the mattress, Richard sitting up, picking up my wedding ring between two fingers "Why don't you divorce him?"

I glanced over my shoulder at him, shrugging silently. I knew the answer. I relied on my husband, without him I wouldn't have my job, my home, everything that made up my life weighed heavily on me staying with him "Don't worry about it. He doesn't love me and I don't love him" I plucked the ring out of his hands and slid it back on, leaning over to kiss him. I intended it to be quick and light but his hand cupped the back of my head, drawing out the kiss for a few seconds. I felt his rough calloused fingers in my hair and smelled the hazy of smoke that clung to him, relishing the moment before he pulled back, hand dropped down to my shoulder to give it a pat, sighing a little before pulling himself off the bed.

I didn't love Richard either. He was fun to be with and the sex was wonderful but I had no emotional connection. The only things I knew about him were the things laid out for me to find on his body and in his home. The calloused fingertips, small circular scars across his chest, absence of family photos, the heaviness behind his eyes. I knew he wanted me to be closer. He wanted to let me in and let me take some of that weight away. And I didn't have the heart for that.

We had a deadline, and the end of our last meeting had me worried that it was closer than I originally suspected.

My office life was very boring. My team consisted only of men, most of them in their early twenties who were far too intimidated by me to even talk back at me. Except one man, a little younger than the others. He was annoying and obnoxious, constantly turning up late and leaving his work unfinished. Which was why I was unsurprised to see that not only was he late again that morning, but the report I had told him to have my desk by yesterday was nowhere to be seen.

Frustrated by last night's interaction with Richard, I told my receptionist to have him sent to my office the moment he arrived. Which took another ten minutes and when he did stunt in, he had that cocky grin plastered over his face, staring down at me with a folder in one hand. It wasn't hard to tower over me, I'm rather short and my tiny frame doesn't help.

"What time do you call this? You're late, again" I stood up, arms folding over my chest "And that better be the report I ordered you to have on my desk last night"

Jeffers raised his hand, still grinning like nothing was wrong "No, it's not. I haven't even started on that report and don't intend to. And before you flying off the handle, you might want to take a look at this"

I was hopeful for a moment, thinking maybe he was quitting and this was cute way of telling me. I snatched the folder from him, flipping it open. It was full of photos. Some spilled out, landing on the marble floor. Photos of me and Richard. Talking, drinking, kissing

"They're good aren't I? I mean I'm no photographer but hey! My favorite is this one, the one with his hand up your skirt" He leaned over, leering down at me "I was thinking, maybe your husband would like to see these?"

I was frozen for a few seconds, face certainly giving away my internal panic. Then I snapped the folder shut and tossed it behind me on the desk, arms back to being folded across my chest and face set in a cold expression

"Alright, what do you want? A raise?"

"Oh no, no I'm not letting you get away with this so easily" He stepped forward, closing the gap between us "No, I want you to get on your knees and suck my cock"

I really didn't know what to say. I don't know why I wasn't expecting this. After a few seconds, I jerked into motion and violently shoved him back "Get the fuck out. Get out before I call the police" "You don't want to do that. Unless you want to lose your job, get kicked out of your home, lose everything your husband has provided you. Oh maybe you could move in with this piece of street trash you're fucking"

I watched him dig around in his pocket, pulling out his phone and flashing the screen at me. I could see the photos again "Suck my cock, or lose everything. Pick quickly now, it only takes one tap to have all this sent to your husband"

I glanced around the room, breath picking up pace in panic. I didn't know what I was looking for, something to help me. I spotted a heavy glass paperweight on my desk and considered bashing his brains in for a moment. That would solve my problem. Except it would give me the problem of disposing the body. My murderous train of thought was cut off by Jeffers grabbing my hair, twisting it and forcing my head back around to face him.

I tried to push him off but he was a great deal stronger than me, using his foot to kick the back of my knees and buckle them, landing me on my knees. I tried to scream for help but his palm connected with my cheek and knocked the wind out of me, leaving me blinking to try and disperse the white dots flashing in front of my eyes. When my vision focused again, it was to the sight of his phone once again in my face "Come on whore, you've gotta choose"

My eyes darted from the screen, to him starting to unbuckle his belt before gritting my teeth.

"Fine"

Those words kicked off the worst blow job of my life. Jeffers didn't waste time, shoving his phone away and yanking his zipper open, free hand knotting itself back into my hair. I grimaced as his cock sprung out of his trousers. Before I had time to even start, my head was being pulled violently forward. The head of his cock poked against my lips a couple of times before I reluctantly opened up, eyes widening as Jeffers thrust forward, forcing my head down despite my gagging and my small hands pattering against his legs, trying to push him away.

I could hear him muttering above me, something along the times of "take it, bitch" as he set into fucking my throat, each thrust making my eyes water and stomach lurch a little. I had never done this before, sure I had sucked dick before but I set the pace and deep throating was not on my skills list. This was different, the pace was brutal and the way his cock hit the back of my throat each time was making my head spin.

Jeffers hands grabbed at my shirt, ripping open the front and sending buttons shattering across the office floor. I squeezed my eyes shut, trying to block out what was actually happening to me which was rather hard since I still very much had a cock violently invading my throat. With my eyes shut, I couldn't see Jeffers taking his phone back out, flicking open the camera. I opened my eyes when I heard the ding as the recording starting, groaning in frustration and trying to use one hand to cover my face "Ah ah ah! No hiding, or all those pictures go straight to your loving husband. God you look so good down there" I slowly let my hand drop down, glaring up at the camera. At least he was slowing down, actually letting me breath. I half hearted sucked and bobbed my head a little, which only got a satisfied growl from Jeffers "Come on, you can do better than that, I really shouldn't have to hurt you to make you suck cock right"

I paused, lips wrapped around the tip, and took a deep breath through my nose, setting my face into my calm, business meeting expression. Blocking out the man the dick I was sucking was attached to, I slowly started to bob my head in long, slow strokes, stopping at the head every few strokes to suck and flick my tongue across it. I just wanted this to be over. And for those photos to not get to my husband.

I felt his cock throbbing against my tongue and he growled, grabbing my head and forcing it back down, cumming down my throat. I had no choice but to swallow it, whole body jerking slightly in disgust. But it was done, and he was tucking his cock away and zipping himself back up "Good, see? That wasn't so hard" He chuckled and lightly flicked my head as I stood up

"You destroyed my shirt! God damn it, this was expensive" "Oh that's just the start. You should come back to my place, after work" Jeffers grabbed me roughly, hand tight on my shoulder "Oh I should say, you're not allowed to say no to me. If you ever do, the pictures will blah blah you know this already"

"What? No no this was just a one time thing!" I gave his hand a tug, trying to remove it but having no luck. He was stronger than I was expecting

"Oh I should send your husband that video too, god that would break him. Seeing his wife suc-" I cut him off, waving my hands "Fine fine I get it"

He gave an approving nod, pushing me away "Seven at my place. Don't be late or I'll make it so much worse for you" And with that he walked straight out the door, not even closing it behind it behind him.

I shakily picked up the buttons from the floor, shut the door then sat down against it, hugging my knees to my chest.

I am very good at time management. I'm never late, I always plan to get to everything at least ten minutes early, which is why I'm so hard on my staff when they're late.

I arrived at Jeffers place ten minutes early, spent those ten minutes in my car trying to think of some way to get out of this. Killing Jeffers popped into my head a few times but then I remembered that I'm tiny and he's already proved how much stronger he is. Richard texted me while I walking up the dirty stairwell, but I didn't read it. I wasn't expecting much from the building, I had noticed it was in a bad area when I pulled Jeffers address from the company records. A huge concrete block, fitting for a man like him.

He let me into the apartment, grabbing my upper arm a little too tight and slamming the door behind me, locking it.

"On time, always so punctual" He shoved me through to the living room, a small room with a slightly oversized TV mounted on the far wall. The video Jeffers recorded early was playing on the screen. I gave it a glance, then turned on Jeffers

"Ugh, how long did it take you to think of that stunt? Bet you're real proud of that"

He was still smiling, that never faltering, obnoxious grin and made my stomach turn. He gave a little shrug "I am actually, and you look so good on your knees"

I noticed the way the room was laid out, single dinner chair sat in the middle of the room facing the screen with the sofa pushed to the side. Jeffers placed both hands on the back of the chair, leaning forward a little "Take your clothes off and sit down. I just have a few things to fetch"

I was actually glad he left the room to 'fetch things', letting me shakily take my newly blouse off and slide my skirt down my legs, trying to block out the wet, choking, sickening noises coming from the TV behind me. I folded my clothes up into a neat little pile then sat down, looking up at the ceiling, counting the stains until my view was blocked by Jeffers face, leaning over the back of the chair "I'm actually a little disappointed you did that so easily. Takes a bit of the fun out of it" He shrugged, the grabbed my head and pointed my face back towards the screen "Don't move"

I wanted to snap back some remark but I was too busy being disgusted. I hadn't realized how disturbing it was to watch porn of yourself until I was forced to. He tugged my hands behind the chair, twisting thick rope around them and through the legs of the chair, using his feet to push my legs apart and binding my ankles to the chair legs. I gave them an experimental tug, not making any headway

"Used to be in scouts, got very good with knots. Long fingers see?" He waved a hand in front of my face, then turned his attention back to his task. One hand grabbed my chin, the other working a heavy ballgag into my mouth then tighten the strap behind my head. I had never used a gag before, neither Richard nor my husband were into restraints of any kind.

I was so grateful when Jeffers blocked my view of the screen, nodding down at me

"Looking good boss, oh sorry. Didn't mean to interrupt the show" He stepped aside a little, nodding at the screen "I love this bit, when you stop being such a little bitch and get on with it. You look so angry, it's great" I heard him making his way back behind me "Do you watch porn often?"

I didn't respond, trying to focus on not drooling which was surprisingly hard with the gag in my mouth. I felt his hand connect with the back of my head, thankfully not very hard, prompting me to violently shake my head

"Oh well don't worry, you'll be seeing plenty tonight. I've put together a playlist for you, a real mix bag" On screen, I saw Jeffers cum down my throat and me coughing and choking on it, then the feed cut to a typical lesbian porn scene, one girl laying on her back poolside with another between her legs. Though I wasn't personally interested in women, this was far better than the last video. I could at least watch it without making my stomach turn.

Loud buzzing sounded in my ear and made me jump, seeing Jeffers holding a large, bright pink vibrator in his hand, grinning even more than usual. For once he said nothing, just crouched down in front of me, slowly tracing the tip down my body, then across my thighs. I tried to shut my eyes, regretting it instantly as Jeffers violently shoved the toy inside me, twisting it painfully a few times before yanking it out, making sure i had my eyes back open and my full attention on him.

"That's better" His voice was loud, growly, pressing the toy against my clit and grabbing a roll of duct tape from the floor, using it to hold the vibrator in place. It was strong, making my whole body twitch and jerk and a bright red flush creep up my neck. Jeffers stepped back to admire his set up, nodding "Right, well I have things to do. Just a few errands to run. You have fun, enjoy the porn. Oh and make sure you give a good show" He waved his hand at the corner of the room, where I wasn't surprised to see a small camera sitting on his bookcase. Jeffers leaned down, giving my cheek a kiss then stepping around me, stopping "Oh wait, almost forgot!"

That was the last thing I heard before the TV sound was cut off, a pair of headphones behind slide over my head. The sound came back, now much louder, swarming around my head and blocking out the outside world completely. I felt Jeffers pat my shoulder, then he was gone, leaving me alone with the two girls, one leaning against a wall while another kneeled between her legs, looking up at the camera as she shoved her tongue into her pussy. Their moans were so loud, the vibrations pressing against my clit were so strong. I was expecting rough sex, maybe a light beating. Not this sexual, psychological torture. The porn changed, switching to a girl being double teamed by two men almost twice her size. I wondered subconsciously if Jeffers had gone out of his way to pick pornstars that looked a little like me or if these were just his favourites. That would explain a lot. My hips thrust upwards a little involuntarily, I couldn't hear myself but I could feel my throat vibrating with whatever noises were coming out of my mouth. It felt good, really good. I kept telling myself 'it's normal, you can't help it, it's not your fault' but it didn't help with the shame of enjoying this treatment.

It was hard to tell how much time passed before my first orgasm hit, body shaking and head tilted back, a little drool sliding down my chin. I didn't get the chance to come down, the vibrator still torturing my pussy and making my head spin. I turned my attention back to the screen, watching a woman, strapped down to a table with a machine hammering a dildo into her ass repeatedly. My shame was starting to fade, replaced by the deep and primal need for more stimulation, even though what I was getting was already too much for me to handle.

It only got worse, both the porn and my desperation for more. I was actively watching now, enjoying it. Two girls held down another and forced her to eat them out. A woman having her pussy whipped. A woman having her asshole stretched open by two cocks. Then I felt the headphones being lifted from me head and I whined in protest, pulling on my restraints.

"Oh that worked so much better than I was expecting" Jeffers. He tossed the headphones to the floor, stepping around me, switching off the vibrator and gently removing the tape, letting it too drop to the floor "Shit boss, if I had known you were such a squirter then I would have put some towels down. Could have warned me"

He seemed to notice my jaw moving a little, trying to speak, so he reached around to undo the gag strap. "Thank you" Was what I was trying to say but all that came out was a jumbled mess of "more", "thank you" and "please", all while Jeffers stroked my cheek, nodding

"See, this doesn't have to be terrible"

He got to work untying my hands, letting my limbs free then helping me up, guiding my over the sofa and letting me flop weakly down onto my back, pulling him down with me. I wasn't thinking, legs wrapped around his waist and arms around his neck, mouth against his neck and jaw. I felt him shift slightly, one hand fiddling with his belt and zipper. Finally he sat up a little, hands grabbing my hips and thrusting himself inside me. I lay completely back on the sofa, eyes half closed as he fucked me, mouth open. It was good, so good. Like he was giving my body what it needed and I was just too weak to do anything but lie back and let him use me. I would have cum if I hadn't just spent what had to be at least two hours strapped to a chair cumming again and again until I was just an overstimulated mess. I vaguely felt his nails digging into my skin and one hand clamping around my neck, squeezing in time with his thrusts. Then his cock throbbing inside me, filling me up as he choked me, holding me in place for a few moments before releasing me.

Jeffers was even worse than Richard when it came to bed manners. He pulled out of me after a few seconds, standing up and watching me curl up on my side, mouth hanging open and eyes slowly closing. I felt like all the energy had just been sucked from me and all I wanted was to sleep. Luckily Jeffers didn't oppose to that, only grabbed an old blanket from the back of the sofa and draped it over me. The itchy fabric against my bare skin and the feeling of Jeffers cum dripping out of me where the last things I registered before passing out