Blackmail With A Friendly Outcome Ch. 03

Story Info
Heather seduces Leanne's husband.
7k words
4.34
61.9k
15
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/28/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please be sure to read the first two chapters of, "Blackmail with a friendly outcome." The story flows best that way. The entire story takes place over about a four or five day period of time, in the story. I hope you enjoy it. Remember to vote please. Thanks, DarkMagnet.

* * * *

The rest of the weekend went by pretty fast. Heather and I had enjoyed several occasions of steamy sex. It seems that the recent events, in our lives, had given us a new lift in everything we did.

Greg had gotten home from his out-of –town service call, and called me. We usually car-pool to work; so, we needed to touch base on the fact that I would pick him up.

It was business as usual, Monday morning, when I picked him up for work. As he was coming out to my truck, Leanne was at the door, telling him to have a good day. She had a smile on her face as she looked at me and gave me a knowing wink.

Driving to work was a time we used to catch up on stuff and talk about his trip for the last four days. The way he acted, led me to believe that he was totally unaware of any difference in his wife, Leanne. That was good news. It would mean that Leanne was not acting overly guilty or strange about anything.

The day went as any normal day would go. I had planned on bringing up the idea of wife swapping fantasies, but I needed it to flow more naturally than to just blurt it out. I decided that the best thing would be to stop off for a beer, on the way home, after work. I then quit thinking about it as much, the rest of the day.

Later, when we headed out, I asked Greg if he was up for a drink, or if he needed to get right home. He made the comment that a beer would be nice, and that he was in no hurry. We made our way to one of our favorite strip bars. For all these years, him and I would occasionally go watch dancers and enjoy a beer. It's a guy thing. Heather knew that we went to strip bars once in a while, but we were sure that Leanne didn't know. It was not our place to say anything. I've said before how Leanne was always the more religious of us. I wonder how she would react now, maybe differently, I suppose.

We had a few beers each, as we watched several different dancers. We were both relaxed and loosened up, so I started my plan. "Hey, do remember how we used to talk about wife swapping," I asked? "Ya, we'll always have strip clubs and beer drinking to get us through times like that," Greg responded. "That is true, but I have been thinking about it a lot lately," I told him. "I always think about it, but it won't do any good, since the women would never go for it," Greg said. He went on to say, "maybe Heather is different, but you and I both know that Leanne would never entertain the thought."

"Oh, I don't know."

"Things have a way of working themselves out sometimes," I said. "Ya, right, dream on buddy," Greg responded.

"You may be right, but let's at least look at the possibility of you getting to fuck Heather," I said. "I mean, she and I have always shared fantasies with each other." Greg looked at me for a bit, to see if I was bull-shitting him. "Look, I'm serious," I said. "I think we could get Heather to fuck you, if you're interested."

"You are serious, aren't you," said Greg? "You'd actually allow me to fuck your wife; is that what you're saying," asked Greg? "Well, yes, if you want to go for it, I think we may be able to pull it off," Greg," I said. "Hell, you know I'd fuck your beautiful wife, given the opportunity, and if Leanne never found out," Greg responded.

"I'll tell ya what, Greg."

"Let me think about it tonight, and we'll see if I can come up with a way to make it happen."

"Sound ok," I asked? As he responded, with a dazed nod of his head, I could see the swelling lump in his pants. That right there, gave me an idea.

We left the bar and I dropped him off at his house. As he got out of the truck, I told him that I knew how we would do it, and that I would let him know how tomorrow. He just grinned.

I know the chemistry is there. I had seen how Greg gets a hard-on if Heather dresses sexy. I already knew Heather would go for it. Greg was basically the last person of the four of us to know what the hell was going on. Now that I knew for sure, he would be willing to screw my wife; the rest would be a snap. I chose not to tell Greg that Heather wanted to fuck him. I thought it would be a nice treat to make it more of a mystery to him. That would really get him good.

When I got home, Heather met me at the door with a hug. I knew she would be curious if I had anything to tell her. After all, I had promised her that I would make sure Greg and her could get together. We got the usual chit chat out of the way first. I asked how her day went, and if there were any problems at work. She said that everything went fine, and that nobody seemed to make any problems for anyone else. She was referring, of course, to the fact that three of them, who work together, had enjoyed a sexual affair together.

As we spoke, and held each other, I told her that I talked with Greg. I went on to tell Heather that Greg knows nothing of what has happened, but that he sure would like to fuck you. Her eyes sparkled and she smiled wickedly. I finished laying out a plan, and I let her know that the way we pull this off will make it very exciting for Greg. "He doesn't know that you are already willing, and wanting to fuck him. Having heard my idea, she agreed that it would work out ok. "We may need Leanne involved in the plan to make it work out smoothly," I said.

It had been a while since the four of us had grilled steaks in the back yard. I had Heather call Leanne to invite them over for tomorrow night. We would furnish the steaks and they would bring a salad. Heather made sure to tell Leanne that we would be relaxing, around the hot tub, after dinner.

Heather and I were excited. The rest of our evening wore on, and we could not drop the subject. We kept discussing how we wanted tomorrow night to go. I wanted Heather to do a lot of flirting and flaunting of her nice body. She said that would be no problem, and looked forward to the event. Our plan was to get Greg turned on and horny, and then have Heather turn up the heat so-to-speak. We were really looking forward to it.

I picked Greg up for work the next morning, and he was on pins and needles. He wanted to know if I came up with a plan. I told him that I thought everything would work out perfectly, and that I was trying to lay the groundwork for it at dinner tonight. "Ya, Leanne told me that you guys invited us over for steaks tonight," said Greg. I told him not to forget his swimsuit, because we would be using the hot tub after dinner. His eyes widened at the prospect of getting to see Heather in her bikini. It was just like old times, as we talked about our women and how they look so hot.

"Hey, do you remember when you got a hard-on when Heather looked so hot, a while back," I asked? "How could I forget," he responded? "Well, I don't remember if I ever told you this, but Heather saw the huge lump in your pants."

"She was really turned on by that," I said. He grinned. "I didn't know she saw," Greg said. "Ya, she did."

"I just thought I would let you know."

The day went on as usual. Heather had taken the afternoon off work to prepare for the evening. She made sure the hot tub was clean and ready, as well as getting the lawn chairs set up. I already had the grill ready to use, and so everything was looking good.

Greg and I wasted no time in getting home after work. Our plan was to be showered and all ready for dinner by 6:00pm. When I stepped in the door, I saw Heather. She looked hot, and ready for a good time. Heather had her bikini on already but was wearing a pair of baggy shorts over top of the thong bottom. She had no cover for the top and had no plan to wear one. She and Leanne had worked all of that out. Both girls would be in their bikinis and I knew that Greg and I were in for a treat, watching the gals.

It was beginning to turn me on; just looking at the way Heather's tits filled her skimpy top. I had her remove her shorts so she could model her thong bottom. She slowly turned a full 360 degrees so I had the opportunity to get a close look. I could tell that she had taken extra time on shaving her legs and all around her bikini area. I sat on a chair as she continued modeling for me. As she stood close to me, between my legs, I asked her if she was ready to be fucked by Greg tonight? I could see her quiver slightly, and smile at my question. Her reply was that she was excited, but she didn't want me to think it was only about Greg. I reached around her ass and pulled her to me, and I kissed her stomach lightly. The smell of her perfume was intoxicating to me. She got goose bumps as I gave her bellybutton a few licks. She told me that if I didn't stop now, she would have a difficult time maintaining composure later.

I told Heather that I just wanted to give her a little boost for the evening, and so I lifter her right leg so she could place her foot on the chair next to me. Her other foot remained on the floor. I simply used my finger to hook her bikini thong, moving it to the side, so I could inspect her pussy. As I did this, she moaned lightly and I fingered her. I gave her clit a few quick flicks and planted a lingering kiss on her cunt lips.

Heather moaned louder as I used my tongue to separate her pussy lips, licking up and down the length of her already wet gash. As I held her by the ass, against my face, she quivered, in jolts that matched the assault from my tongue. I used one hand to push a finger up inside her as I continued nibbling on her clit. Her fluids were flowing readily and my face was getting rather slick. Her smell was driving me over the edge.

Heather squirmed as I vibrated her clit with my tongue. I munched down lightly on her inner lips, pulling them outward. Heather let out a series of whimpers and started to tremble with an intense orgasm. She was gasping for air and I could feel her weight as she sank to my lap, in limp weakness. She sat upon my legs and buried her face into my shoulder.

She smiled, accusing me of trying to get her worked up. "You're absolutely right about that," I agreed. She greedily kissed me, gnawing at my lips. Her taste was exciting, as we shared our tongues with each other. I let her rest momentarily and then she climbed off my lap. She just shook her head at me, smiling. "You are the best there is, at eating pussy," She said. I grinned with pride. Straightening out her bikini thong, she headed for the bathroom. As she did, I gave her a pat on the ass and stood up. "That was nice, but now I'm even more wound up than before," she said. "Good," I replied.

We had everything ready when Greg and Leanne arrived. I was pleased and excited to see that Leanne was dressed nearly the same as Heather, and looking very hot. Greg had a nervous look in his eyes, one of lust and anticipation, but also of anxiety. I knew he was primed and ready, and wondering how it would all turn out. Heather and I remained calm and acted as if it was any other dinner together. Over the years, something like this was just common to the four of us.

We all went out in the back yard. Greg and I were talking as I managed the steaks and grill. The girls were sitting on the chairs. Heather asked how long before the steaks would be ready? I told her that I had just gotten the grill hot and was about to put them on, so to plan on eating in about 15 minutes. "That will work fine," Heather said, looking at Leanne. Leanne quickly got up and took off. I watched as Greg asked her where she was going. As she went past us, she just said she needed to run a quick errand for Heather, and that she would be back in ten minutes.

I started putting the steaks on the grill and I told Greg to go relax. Greg and I were both wearing our swimsuits, tee shirts and sandals. As Greg went over to the chairs, near Heather, I noticed my wife stand up and remove her shorts. I watched for Greg's reaction and got it. He could not take his eyes off of Heather. Heather was acting normal, but I knew she was starting her tease. She had her back to Greg and bent over to adjust her chair to a reclining position. Her knees were locked and she took extra time, giving Greg a good view of her ass, with the thong bikini pulling tightly up her crack. Heather then sat and leaned back to a reclining position. I could see that Greg kept looking, but would look away every time that Heather looked in his direction. He already had a bulge in his swim trunks.

Heather then began applying lotion to her legs, stomach and around her shoulders. With Greg looking on, Heather asked me to come and rub suntan lotion on her shoulders and back. I knew this was part of her plan. "I'm right in the middle of making sure I don't mess up the steaks, can you have Greg do it," I asked? Heather looked at Greg and smiled, handing him the lotion. "Scott's in the middle of something, would you mind giving me a hand," she asked? Greg was more than willing. As he stood, to move over to Heather, he had an obvious hard-on. Heather leaned forward, and Greg squeezed out lotion onto her shoulders.

I wondered if I would burn the steaks, while trying to watch. Greg began to rub the lotion into Heather's skin. He needed more and got too much this time. He was rubbing it in and told Heather that he had way too much. She just told him to keep rubbing it in, and was doing fine. He seemed hesitant to do very much and Heather had to coax him a bit. She moved off the chair and lay on a towel on the grass. She reached behind her and undid the tie string for her bikini top, dropping it to the sides. Her entire back and legs were bare for Greg and he was really getting into it. He did a good job rubbing the lotion all over Heather's shoulders and back, but was hesitant to get it on her sides. "Don't forget to get it on my sides, too," she said. He slowly moved his caressing and rubbing to include her sides and I could see him stealing close looks at the sides of Heather's tits. "Your hands feel as good as Scott's," she told him.

Greg was not saying much. I guessed he liked his task, but was a bit nervous. He seemed to stop, and Heather told him to keep going. "I got it all over your back and shoulders," he said. "Ya, but you might as well get my legs while I'm in this position," Heather was saying. He applied more lotion to the back of each thigh, and began rubbing it in.

I had just turned the steaks and told them that we would be ready in another seven or eight minutes. Greg continued to rub the lotion into Heather's skin. I could see that his touch was more of a light caress than actually trying to rub in some lotion. He was obviously getting turned on, and Heather was adding to it by moaning with his touch. It was fun to watch, as he was looking every few seconds at the French doors on the patio. He seemed to be on the lookout for Leanne, thinking he would get in trouble for what he was doing.

He continued his caressing on Heather's legs. His hands had traveled clear down to her feet and were now headed back up. As he moved his hands up to her thighs again, Heather spread her legs, but didn't say anything. He looked at me, almost like he was questioning what to do. I just smiled and nodded my head. He kind of smirked and shrugged his shoulders. I then saw him get more courage to caress the insides of Heather's thighs. Heather moaned. "That feels good." With that, she told him to make sure the lotion also got under the bikini thong. He looked at me again, and I just tilted my head, smiled and shrugged my shoulders.

He used one hand to gently lift the bikini up, while he ran his other hand around the small of her back and on her ass. As he caressed her soft cheeks, Heather let out another moan. He dipped his hand down between Heather's legs, and she shrieked out a high-pitched approval. He had to have made at least some contact with her pussy lips. I could see that he had a huge boner.

I watched as Heather turned her head back, looking at Greg. "Greg, while you're at it, check to see if my pussy is getting moist yet," she said coyly. Greg had a shocked look on his face, but he did as he was told. He gently rubbed his fingers through Heather's slit, making sure to push up inside her warm cunt. She arched her back, tilting her head back as he fingered gently. Heather let out some moaning and groaning gibberish, enjoying his fingers.

She then told Greg to pull his fingers out of her cunt. He did so, as she rolled onto her side, taking his moist hand in hers. She pushed his pussy-soaked hand up to his nose and told him to smell it. As he took in her aroma, his hand was shaking. Heather then pushed his fingers to his lips, telling him to lick himself clean. As he licked and savored the taste, she asked him if he liked it, to which he just nodded and mumbled, with his juice-soaked fingers in his mouth. He kept stealing glances of Heather's tits while she was on her side, facing him.

I could hear Leanne pulling up in their car, so I told them she was back, and that the steaks were ready. Greg was pretty quick to move away from Heather, and she repositioned her bikini top, and tied it. Just as Leanne was coming out through the French doors, Heather had her shorts back on. Greg was nervous, but Leanne made not comments. "You're just in time, the steaks are done," I told her. "Good," she said. Leanne had gone to get a bottle of wine to go with our steak dinner.

We sat and ate dinner, carrying on a normal conversation. Heather caught my eye, and smiled. She gave me a knowing wink, and I knew she was having a good time. We all had more than one glass of wine and we were experiencing a nice relaxed atmosphere. During dinner, I noticed that Greg kept looking at Heather. I couldn't help looking at Leanne, either.

We finished up and retreated to the hot tub deck, with our wine. I pulled my tee shirt off, and Greg followed, by doing likewise. The girls removed their shorts and we all kicked off the sandals. Lounging around, we made more conversation, but I could tell we needed to move our party to the next level.

I caught Heather's attention, smiled and nodded my head. She stood up, took another sip of her wine and stepped into the hot tub. "How's the water," I asked? "Perfect, come on in," she replied. Leanne said she would get in later, but wanted to work on her tan first, for a while. Greg got up to go get in the hot tub, and I said I would be the shortly, as I need to make sure the grill was off, etc. From the patio, I watched Greg ease his way into the hot water. He seemed nervous and kept looking at Leanne. When he sat down into the water, I noticed Heather slide over closer to him.

I was returning from the grill and I sat down next to Leanne. It was our first chance to talk for a few days, and I asked her how she was doing. She smiled and said things were going good, and she was silent for a moment as she looked into my eyes. :I wanted to thank you for what you've done," she said. "What have I done," I asked? "You know," she said smiling. "You basically blackmailed me into having sex with you, even though I loved it, and you also blackmailed me into seducing Heather."

"I ended up liking that too, and you had told me I would like it."

"You said I would thank you in a few days, and you were right."

As we made small talk, we both occasionally looked over to Heather and Greg. They seemed to be making conversation, as well. I told Leanne that I thought this evening would be a good time for Greg to fuck Heather. She smiled, reaching over to squeeze my arm. "I thought that's what you had figured for tonight. I asked her if she could see how nervous Greg seemed to be? She had noticed and thought it was fun, seeing him get teased a bit. I told her how Heather had made him rub suntan lotion all over her. She thought that would have been fun to watch. We talked about how Greg was getting turned on, and we agreed that tonight was going to be fun.

12