Blackmailed at First Ch. 01

Story Info
She gang-banged herself out of her own marriage.
3k words
3.82
77.3k
63

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheKeith
TheKeith
502 Followers

The chair was screwed securely to the wood floor.

I was handcuffed to that chair, fully dressed, my hands behind the back and each of my legs was cuffed to the chair legs. I had a ball-gag in my mouth.

I'm Estafastan Morgonovitch (but call me 'Stan').

Arriving home, I'd found a 'trail' of woman's clothes leading to our master bedroom, which I followed. But, opening the door, I was grabbed by 5 sets of arms and forced into the bedroom, then onto one of our hard kitchen chairs, placed to the side of our bed.

I'd been assaulted by my two best friends, James Holden and Steve Sardo plus 3 strangers I didn't know.

I was cuffed to that sturdy, screwed-down kitchen chair by men I thought were my good friends and 3 other guys. A ball-gag was attached to my head and mouth. They left my cell-phone in my back pocket, but, of course, I couldn't reach it. They all thought that was funny and talking about the clueless, submissive wimp I was supposed to be.

As soon as I was attached to the chair and gagged, James laid the handcuff key on the dresser, behind me, because it was obvious I couldn't reach it. He, plus the other 4 guys had other, more important things to do, as they stripped naked, their erections bobbing in the lights.

There were bright lights in the room, so that all the action was well-illuminated. I could see the HD cams recording all the action from 3 different angles, one of which included me, imprisoned in the chair.

My wife, Cynedi, already naked and splayed out on our bed, was obviously waiting for the action to start. She was grinning over at me. A nasty grin.

I knew, from the moment the first guy's cock slowly rammed through her pussy lips and plunged into her cunt, that our marriage was over.

At first, as I cried out and screamed, I watched through a film of tears as my lovely, black-haired, elfin wife of 6 years, named Cyndi—currently an elementary-school teacher—was fucked by the 5 erect and naked men. They were taking her in missionary position, bareback and going slowly, making sure I saw each deep penetration. The cum from her first 3 men was already leaking out of her pussy. The 4th man shouted, "Oh God, here it comes," and unloaded his climaxed semen directly into her. More cum oozed from her gaping pussy.

After a while I just cried. Then, out of tears, I only watched the live pornographic action. Listening to the grunts, the screams, orgasms and the sexy 'fuck-me' noises that people having hot sex make. Listening to their dirty-minded comparisons of my totally inadequate penis against their supposedly huge pounding cocks.

The 5th guy did his thing in similar fashion, screaming, "Take it, take it, you slut!" She did, loudly agreeing that she was, in fact, a slut and screaming her orgasms loudly.

I'd never heard her talk like that before. It would have been so sexy if we'd been alone, in bed.

But not right now.

I heard my lovely ex-wife-to-be have her next series of loud orgasms, as she humped back at all her fuckers.

I ran out of tears pretty soon at the beginning of all this adulterous sex, so now I just watched as two of my best friends and 3 other men I didn't know made the woman who had been my loving wife into a total, evil stranger and a gang-fucking slut.

Then, lying on her side, she looked over at me and smiled, saying, "OK, guys, time to make me 'airtight.' I don't let him do me in the ass, but you all can fuck me there tonight. Just go. slow, so he can see all the action and get your spunk in there. Then let me suck all of you off. I don't swallow for him, but I'll do it for you."

She did. As the evening wore on, she took every man in every hole, and let them all cum over her face and tits. Finally, they were all exhausted and she couldn't suck them up any more.

The 3 stranger guys hurriedly left for the bathroom, heads down. My two ex-friends grinned at me nastily and each placed a wad of big bills on the bed. This, I supposed, was to signal to me that Cyndi was their whore as well as their slut.

Finally, the five tired and fucked-out guys gathered up the lights and the cameras and all trooped out of the bedroom, leaving me alone with what had been my woman. I heard beers being taken out of the fridge and opened, next muffled laughing, then doors slamming and cars being driven away.

Drooling semen out her pussy and anus, Cyndi shakily got up off the bed and stood up front of me, cum dripping off her tits and chin. She said, "There! That's what you get when you take a teen-age whore up to your hotel room and fuck her for the night. I'm gonna make sure this little fuck-fest gets made into a DVD and sent to everyone you think is important in your miserable life."

"I liked it. I really want to do it again. I'll make sure it happens over and over whenever you even look at another woman."

"OK, Stan, now we can just get with our married life. Just with you groveling on the floor, while I stand over you, with my stiletto-heel on your neck, while you apologize to me over and over, like the Sex Goddess I am. You tiny-cock wimp!"

I, of course, couldn't say anything, because the ball-gag was still in my mouth. So I just sighed through my nose and tried to smile around the ball.

How she could believe that there would be a wedded relationship after her performance was beyond my comprehension.

After a few minutes, Cyndi got up her courage to take off the ball-gag. She stayed to one side, seemingly afraid that I would spit on her or bite. I swallowed, licked my lips, and quietly asked for a sip of water. When she held the little plastic cup to my lips, I supposed she expected me to spit it into her face, but I just swallowed a few gulps.

Just as quietly, I said, "Cyndi, please take the cell-phone out of my back pocket. Set the phone to speaker, so we can hear both sides of any conversation. Dial xxx-xxx-xxxx. When it answers, ask to speak with 'Judi-with-an-i.' Say it just that way. You may have to wait for several rings before the phone is answered."

This was not what she expected out of her supposedly subdued, submissive and wimpy husband, right at this moment. Quirking her eyebrows up, she dialed as I'd said.

The phone picked up on the 4th ring. I quietly said, "Hold it so I can talk to Judi-with-an-i, please."

To the party on the other end, I said, "Hi, peanut."

"Hi, Dad. Do you know what time it is? I was just getting into bed. This is important, isn't it."

"Yeah," I replied, "it's important. Answer a few questions for me and don't ask why, at least not right now."

"OK, Dad, ask away."

"First," I said into the phone that Cyndi held, "Where were you last night, about 8 PM, Peanut?"

The woman answering the cell-phone call said, "Dumb question, Dad. I was right there in your hotel room."

Cyndi gasped out loud and went white as a sheet.

"OK, next question, Peanut. Why were you there in my hotel room?"

"Come on, Dad, you can't be serious. You know why I was there. I'd been out partying with my girlfriends and I was buzzed as shit. I knew you'd give me Holy-Hell if I drove my car drunk, so I called up to your room and begged for a couch to sleep the drinks off. I stayed all night. Then, when I woke up, I took a shower and you took me down to the restaurant for breakfast. The last I saw you was when you escorted me to my car, there in the parking lot."

Cyndi made a sort of keening sound from her throat, her face gone white and screwed up in anguish.

The woman I called Peanut added, "Dad, this is getting scary. What's that noise? What's going on?"

Cyndi was starting to tremble, her eyes wide and starting to fill with tears, as she held the phone to my face.

I continued the call, saying, "Peanut, I agree, this is scary to me, too. Right now, I'm handcuffed and leg-cuffed to a chair in my own house—although it's not my home, anymore."

"At the house is the wife I had, who is now a naked crazy woman, looming over me, covered in sex-juices, which are not mine. The naked crazy woman has forced me to sit here, completely restrained hand and foot, and then had deep, penetrative sex with 5 men. She had sex dozens of times in all her holes, forcing me to watch as she got fucked for hours, and doing sex acts she never permitted me as her husband."

Peanut screamed, "Dad, I'll kill her for that. What kind of a woman does that to a man?"

Still quietly, I said over the phone, "I don't know, Peanut. She thought I was with a teen-age whore at my hotel last night and so she jumped to nasty conclusions and was punishing me, with help from 5 friends of hers, including two of what I thought were my best friends."

My daughter, nicknamed Peanut, yelled over the phone, "Don't you hurt my Dad!"

Cyndi trembled, with tears flowing down her cheeks, to mingle with the globs of cum still plastered there, keening out a long, "Noooo."

I still quietly said, aloud, "It's a little late for that, Cyndi."

"Peanut, the naked crazy woman is my wife, Cyndi. We've been married 6 years. I've told you about her, lots of times. You've seen her pictures and our videos. I was going to introduce you to her today, but now, that isn't going to happen."

"Now my marriage is over. It died when her first guy penetrated her pussy for his first cock thrust into her."

"One last question, Peanut. Describe yourself. Why do I call you 'Peanut'?"

"Dad, this is really scary. You call me Peanut because I'm about 4' 10" tall, and even though I'm 24 years old and in University, studying electrical engineering, everyone says I look like a 16 year-old teen-hooker. No one takes me seriously, so I've got to be twice as good as the next guy, here at school, just to get ahead."

Cyndi was trembling a lot harder, her eyes streaming with tears, now dripping from her cum-soiled tits and off one still-distended nipple.

Peanut screamed into the phone, "Cyndi, what have you done? If you've hurt my Dad, I'll find you and I'll ..."

Cyndi dropped the phone onto the hardwood floor, with the little tinny voice of my daughter coming out of the speaker, saying she was leaving right now, to rescue me.

Cyndi started to cry out loud and between deep, racking sobs, scream, "Oh my God, what have I done? What have I done?"

Still cuffed to the chair, I quietly said, "What have you done? Well, let's see:"

"First, you've directly participated in an assault on your husband. It doesn't matter that you're my wife. The intent is what matters. You also may be seen as participating in a kidnapping plus false imprisonment, all felonies in this state."

"Second, you jumped to nasty, cruel, sexual conclusions without first checking your facts, when a simple request to your loving husband and a phone call to 'Judi-with-an-i' would have given you the truth. That reveals what you really thought of me, under your pretty surface. I never was the submissive wimp you believed me to be, just in love and clueless."

Cyndi gasped out, "No, no, I never really thought you were weak or a wimp ... I just said those things on impulse, because I was mad ..."

"Third, you and the men you recruited for this gang-bang have punished me for seeing to the welfare of my own daughter, while you acted only on your impulsive suspicions and flatly-wrong information. The guys, of course, only took that as a flimsy excuse to bang your naked body and get their rocks off inside you, filling you up with their cum."

"Fourth, you managed to quickly recruit 5 men to perform a gang-bang on your naked body, in front of your restrained husband, leading me to think this was only the latest of many sex parties, flings and affairs you've done, cheating over the years we've been together"

Cyndi screamed, "No, no, I never ... this was the only ... I just flirted at the beach ... It was only a couple of times ... I didn't let them cum into my pussy ... I swallowed ... I didn't cheat before ... noooo."

I said, "Sorry, Cyndi, but I don't trust anything you say or do now, right after the first guy put his cock into your very-willing cunt for his first thrust. Everything after that was just proven adultery and your willing sex ... up to right now included."

She keened, "Oh, no, it wasn't anything like that... we've got to talk ... we can work things out ... it was just some recreational sex I had with the guys, before we came here ... I had to prove to them I was serious ... I knew them from work ... noooo."

I continued, carefully saying, "Fifth, you've committed serial adultery with 5 separate men, in front of well-illuminated cameras ... cameras whose pornographic contents are now in the hands of unscrupulous men. Men willing to commit acts of violence to and personal degradation of another man. Men willing to do a home invasion. Men willing to exploit a woman for some quick sex orgy pleasure and probably future blackmail."

Her eyes went wide with the realization that she'd just royally screwed herself (literally) out of her own job, profession, earning power and personal reputation in our community, as well as our marriage. Even if I didn't talk, the guys from her school surely would, plus there would be that promised DVD, made by my two ex-friends.

"Sixth, you've engaged in multiple sex acts, fucking bareback and exchanging fluids with men whom you don't know and putting your health and lifespan at risk for STDs and even HIV."

Cyndi screamed, "No, no, they all swore they were clean ... they were gonna give me proof, after ... noooo."

"Seventh, you've laid yourself wide open for personal blackmail, putting your degrees, professional life, teaching certificate and state licensure at risk. I don't think you'll have a teaching job anywhere in the USA within a couple of months, after the DVD comes out."

"Now, eighth, you need to know that I was totally faithful to you for the whole of our engagement and married life. I never once cheated on you, although there were many opportunities. Now, at the end of all this useless punishment of your soon-to-be-ex-husband, you've got to know that you've totally trashed your marriage with me. I'll be divorcing you very soon. I'll make the terms the usual 'irreconcilable differences' because it won't matter anymore, will it? If I can't contact you, it'll have to be non-respondent."

"But there's a bright side, because ninth, you've found a way to support your new, swinging, slutty lifestyle as a well-paid, gang-banging porn star, doing escort sex and being a high-class whore. As you said to me a few minutes ago, you liked it and want to do it again, so here's your chance to begin a new, satisfying career."

I gestured with my head to the money on the bed.

"I'm sorry though, even now, as you stand there slimed up with your gang-fuck sex leavings, because tenth, there's no more possibility of holding hands, cuddling, spooning and having someone take care of you when you are sick or blue. It's just going to be hot, hard sex from now on ... no trust ... probably blackmail ... being pimped out for porn ... and nothing more."

Cyndi sagged back on the bed, nearly fainting, money at her side. She stayed there, nude, cum-splattered, legs spread obscenely and still oozing out drops of semen from her cunt and anus. She was holding her head in her hands, rocking back and forth, for many minutes as she keened and sobbed.

She didn't say another word to me, nor even look in my direction, as if I no longer existed. Right then, for Cyndi, I probably didn't.

Remaining cuffed to the chair, I couldn't have done anything for her, including cuddle or hold her hand, even if I'd wanted to.

Then, staggering, she got up and headed for the bathroom. I heard the sounds of retching and vomiting, followed by gargling several times, next tooth-brushing, over and over. Then I heard the shower run for a long time, as she cleaned herself out. She probably douched, too, but that didn't make any noise, so I don't really know if she did. I heard more loud sobbing as the water ran in the shower.

Dry, with a towel from the bathroom around her hair, Cyndi came out to the bedroom and dressed quickly (wearing bra and panties, for once), then packed some clothes in her suitcase from under the bed. She packed her toiletries and makeup, too. Her tears and crying finally stopped.

She picked up the money she was paid for her whoring performance and put it in her purse.

My soon-to-be-divorced whore-wife Cyndi lurched out of the house's bedroom. I heard her tap the combination to open the family safe. Next, I heard her open the garage door and then the sound of our car, backing out of the driveway. Tires screeching, she drove down the street.

Out of my life.

END OF PART 01

—————————

TheKeith
TheKeith
502 Followers