Blackmailed at First Ch. 04

Story Info
She described how often she cheated, loving it.
3.2k words
3.59
27.6k
11

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheKeith
TheKeith
498 Followers

Yesterday, I fed her my special stir-fry dinner, assembled from whatever veggies I had on hand at the time, with fresh mung-bean sprouts, right off the windowsill, where I sprouted them. Strips of steak cut from yesterdays dinner. Seasoned with Thai peanut sauce. Boiled rice and hot tea.

After dinner, we talked of this and that, avoiding mutual raw emotions, which we both knew was coming today.

I took her to bed in the early night and banged her brains out, as she insisted that I do, shooting load after load into her waiting mouth and then into her sloppy-wet cunt. She swallowed, loudly regretting that she'd denied me and her of this glorious sex act from our time before. The third time, I took her anally and she screamed her pleasure and orgasm.

We took a shower together, renewing forgotten playfulness in the water and making a mess on the tiled floor.

Then we slept the sleep of the totally fucked out. Both nude in my big bed. She looked wonderful there, damp hair spread out and showing her furless pussy to me at every opportunity.

Today was going to be the biggie, as she sat back down on the couch, dressed in exactly nothing.

"Oh, Stan, I wanted to start at the beginning, but there are so many beginnings, it's just gonna pour out."

I said, "OK, Cyndi, I'll open the ball. How often and with who did you cheat on me before the big gang-fuck, that afternoon and night?

She started to cry again, deep racking sobs and I let her go on and on, as she gasped and struggled with telling the truth for once.

Finally, she started, in a tiny little voice, saying, "Oh, Stan it's so hard, since I tried to be a good wife, so you wouldn't have to look at other women, but ... oh,God ... it was at the beach. You remember how I flirted and looked at the hunks there, then punished you for looking at the women."

"One by one, over the days, some of them caught my eye and I flirted with each of them. So I got all ice-cold to you and sent you off for soft drinks. Then they beckoned me over to their blankets and then they got me up on my knees or on my back and then they fucked me. I tried to keep them from cumming inside me, but most of them did. I always came an orgasm or two. When it was over, I made it back to our blanket before you came back, and I un-froze you."

"Then, when I had to use the restroom, I cleaned myself out with a bottle of water and a straw, squirting water up inside me over and over. I remember I laughed at you, privately, because you never knew I had a random stranger's leavings inside me and you were getting seconds. Just not sloppy."

Quietly, I asked, "How many, over the years? And did they at least use protection?"

She cried and sobbed some more, then said, "About three dozen, I think. I didn't keep count. A few of the hunks did, but most didn't and I still let them ... you know ... do me."

"You were very lucky. I suppose I was too, because you'd have passed on any STDs to me before we would have divorced, as soon as'd gotten diagnosed. Last question, Cyndi. Why?"

Still quietly crying, she said, "Because I was so sure you wanted to have an affair with some of the women you were looking at. I had to punish you for looking, so I let all the guys fuck me."

I mused a little, then said, "So your protests that you didn't have an extra-marital affairs on me was all lies, wasn't it?"

"Oh, God, yeah, it was all lies, because I was so uncertain that you were faithful to me, so I HAD to punish you. Then I was so afraid that you'd find out and divorce me, so I had to punish you even more, for making me feel like the cheating whore I really was ... Oh, God, I was so stupid."

Still quietly, I agreed, as I said, "That stupidity set you up for the grand punishment, didn't it? You had lots of practice being an unfaithful, cheating slut, didn't you?"

She continued to cry and sob for a long time, nodding her head 'yes,' as I sat back and listened to my ex-slut-wife cry. I added, "You know, Cyndi, I had no idea that you were fucking around on me with your beach hunks. Flirting, yes, but not actually doing sex."

"I'm guessing you finished as many guys as you could with oral sex. How many came down your throat and you swallowed?"

She screamed out loud in anguish and shrilled out, "Most of the ones that didn't cum in me, since there wasn't any place to spit out the cum where you wouldn't see or smell it. I started keeping breath mints in my beach purse, so I didn't taste like cum when you got back with the sodas."

"So you swallowed some of them, except for the ones you let cum in your cheating cunt, laughing about my getting sloppy-seconds, while denying me any of your swallowing 'talents,' right?"

She collapsed off the couch and on to the floor, rolling herself up into a small ball, still nude, as she cried and sobbed over what might have been. I let her. She'd been a cheating slut cunt for me and I'd never even known.

Ah, well, water (or semen) over the damn dam, by now.

I excused myself and used the bathroom. Coming back, she'd unrolled some, but was laying on the floor, nude, her face red and swollen.

I asked, kindly, "You still want to stay here for the long, sexy week, Cyndi? Be sure, because you've got some more questions to answer."

Meekly, she answered, "You really want me to stay, after what I just told you?"

"Sure," I said, grinning a little, "It's been 3 years. We're divorced. You have a new career as a porn star and director, fucking for money. I have my same old self-employment as a 'finder,' just in a new city. So we both start sort-of-fresh."

"You still owe me some sexy, porn-star strips and sexing, because you promised, when you walked in the door. Then you owe me some naked cuddling and naps. You have to spread open your thighs to me and hold open your pussy lips, while I look really close. I want some sexy dances and more naked-girl posing. You have to ride in the car with me, bare and with your legs up on the dashboard, showing off your cunt."

"You have to show me how much of a porn-slut-girlfriend you can be. You did mention that I'd have to tie you up and have my wicked way with your helpless body. I need to take you out on some dates, to restaurants and movies or shows. Are you still game?"

She nodded 'yes,' so I added, "OK, get your nude bod up here beside me—no, across my lap—sucking my cock while I spank your butt and watch your boobs swing and jump."

Cyndi did just that, saying (just before taking my half-hard cock in her mouth), "You are so damn strong and sure of yourself, I was such a fool to fuck you out of my life the way I did. I wasn't thinking at all, just feeling, and I. WASN'T. RIGHT."

"No disagreements there, whore. Now get to sucking, because I want to watch you suck my cock, get me off and swallow my cum, like I never got to back then. Get to it, slut!"

"Oh, yes, Sir, right away, Sir, one all-the-way suck and swallow by your own slut, as you ordered, Sir."

Then she did. It was glorious. This time, I got to watch closely as her head bobbed, throat worked and how she handled the spill-over, using her tongue to get every drop. I kissed her and tasted my semen. I was going to have my cock down that wet, sucking throat and in her mouth as often as I could get up, unless I was inside her body otherwise.

She spanked good, too.

Some time passed as we cuddled and held hands. But next, I had to ask, "OK, Cyndi, but what about your recruiting all 5 of the guys to get together, all at once. The whole thing was organized. It went off without a hitch or glitch. That meant organization and practice."

"I remember you mentioned you had to prove you were serious about doing the gang-fuck there in the bedroom. I can guess what that 'proof' was. How did you get my two now-ex-friends involved? How often did you put out for the guys before I arrived home and got tied to the chair?"

I think she was just about out of tears, because she began to talk, quietly, just as if she was giving a presentation to a parent-teacher's conference.

"Your two friends, James and Steve, called me to say that you'd been seen having a teen-age whore up to your hotel room, on that last trip to the city. They said they had pictures of the little bitch I saw the pictures, taken from a good cell-phone cam. She was pretty, tiny and young."

"Oh, I saw red, and I determined to punish you in a way you'd never forget. It never occurred to me to check with you to see if the little teen whore was anything but a night-long cheating fuck."

"Both your friends knew exactly what buttons to press to get me hot for them and ice-cold to you."

Interrupting, I said cynically, "You were alway pretty impulsive, Cyndi, but this took impulse-fucking to a new level."

She went, relentless now, as she said, "I called both of them back and between us, we arranged for the bang. Even now, I'm not sure who suggested that we do it in our bedroom, in our home, but I think it was James."

"I was gonna have my punishment of you, no matter what I had to do to have my way."

"Then we needed more guys, so I called up 3 friends from work, all single, and we met with them in a motel room down the street from our home. Both James and Steve said that they weren't sure I had the guts to go through with it, and they kind of ordered me to have sex with all of them as 'proof' of my intentions."

"I had to agree, since I wanted to punish you so much, so I stripped down to the skin, did a sexy little dance to get them up and then everyone fucked me. They all said they were clean, and I had to believe them, so we didn't use any condoms or anything. I had to suck them and swallow all their cum, which, I found out, wasn't so bad after all. I got so I kind liked the taste. Then they all took me deep in my cunt and humped me twice, so I had 5 cum-swallows and 10 cums inside of me that night, in the motel."

"You weren't home, so you'd never know, I thought."

"But both of the guys and my 'friends' insisted that we had to practice at the house, fixing up the chair and setting up the cameras and lights, which took a couple of days, so they demanded that I 'do' them some more, right there in our bed. Esch of them did me twice. That meant another 10 swallows and 40 cums over the next two days."

"They also demanded that I practice having anal sex with them, because I was so tight, not having done any before, as an adult. That meant another 10 up-the-butt fucks, with lots of lube. I bled some until I got used to it, but then I realized I liked anal sex ... a lot."

"Why I denied it to you, my then-husband but gave it away to all my fuckers, I'll never know, but I did. Well, I kinda do know, now, but that's for later, please, Stan?"

"I didn't realize it but they were 'filming' all this fucking on their cameras. James and Steve were already planning on my blackmail, back before the grand gang-fuck."

I said, "That made 30 cum-swallows and 60 bareback fucks, if I'm counting right, in one day of 'proving yourself' and two days of 'planning,' plus one session of anal fucking, right? That was really good cheating for a pretty little elementary-school teacher and housewife. It sounds like you had a lot of practice before you had your imagined revenge."

"I was only gone 4 nights. How many other 'flings' and affairs did you have in our marriage before all this stuff went down?"

"Oh, God, Stan, I never did any other men, besides the hunks at the beach. You've got to believe me, the hunks plus my 3 guys and your 'friends' were the only other ones I had sex with, while we were married."

I sighed and said, "After the orgy, when I was 'counting off your actions,' I said that I didn't believe anything you did or said, right after the first guy stuck his cock into you for his first thrust. I'm not sure I trust or believe you, even now, years later. By your own admission, you cheated relentlessly, while you made up imaginary reasons to punish me, for things I never said or did."

"But that's water—or cum—over the damn dam, right now. I don't need trust in your fidelity or faithfulness to support and protect you and to make love or have sex with you."

"So, OK, go on. You were a cheating slut to me with your beach hunks and with the 5 guys before the big bang. There may have been others—many others—but right now, I don't care. But it wasn't any big thing for you to fuck them all in front of me during your orgy that ended our marriage."

More tears leaking plus loud wailing at her memories of the run-up to the bang and the 'count-down' afterward. A lot of time passed, as she twisted and shook with remembered shame and guilt.

Finally, she went on, "So when you got home and they tied you up, by then I had so many fucks and sucks, plus sucking oral and swallowing and being done anally, I'd had an awful lot of male cocks up in all my holes. I was so full of cum, it dripped down my thighs and I had to wipe it off, a lot of times."

"But here's the worst part, Stan, because—as I said when I stood over you, covered in sex-slime and leaking cum out of my cunt and ass, there after the guys left—I liked it. No, damnit, that isn't even true. I LOVED IT. All the fucking and sucking and humping, even in my ass, which I'd never done with you. All the sucking and swallowing. I loved it during the 'practice'. I loved it during the 'proving'. I loved it during the 'anal practice'. Having 'airtight' sex with 3 men at once."

"I said I'd want to do it again and again, if you even looked at another woman, knowing in my heart that even your casual glance at a store dummy would set me off on a 'fling' to punish you and get more cocks into my fevered hot body."

Cyndi's voice got strident, shrill, even commanding. "I felt so superior. So sure of myself. I was in charge! Not Daddy or Mommy, but ME! There wasn't anything you could do about it, except grovel and crawl to me, supporting all my future fucking and affairs. You'd have to accept me as I was, while I'd dole out a little here and there for you. I'd fuck all your friends and you'd have to accept it. I was a Goddess of Fucking Sex, right then, and I could do anything I wanted with my body, while I ground your face and shriveled cock into the mud with my stiletto-heeled boot. I just knew, without thinking, that you'd continue our marriage, but now, on MY terms. You'd never even glance at another little tee-age whore. I'd keep punishing you, year after year, for being like my Daddy and Mommy. I could do anything to you I wanted and I still could have it all."

Cyndi ended in a near-screaming rant, her face red, drooling spit and lips drawn back in a snarl of hate.

Where did all this Daddy/Mommy stuff come from?

I interrupted this flow of false-dominant pornographic ranting, as I said, "But I short-circuited your fantasies when I made the call to my Peanut, didn't I?"

The tears which I'd thought were all done started to flow again. Buckets of tears. Flowed and flowed, as Cyndi slipped off the couch and curled back into her tight ball, there on the floor, as she cried and keened, "Oh, no, oh, no. What did I do? I did it to myself. I killed it all myself. I didn't punish you, I PUNISHED ME. I wasn't superior, I wasn't in control. I started out a loving wife, but I made myself into a cheating slut and I ended as a whore. It was all my fault, because I did it to myself.."

"One phone call to you and everything would have been OK."

"But I couldn't trust you, because I was so sure of myself. I'd done everything I never permitted you and I liked it. I loved it. I'd violated our wedding vows and promises in a unforgivable way. I'D PUNISHED MYSELF. I ended my own marriage, all my dreams, my own livelihood, my career, my reputation in town and then in the whole country. I made myself into a public whore. Nooooo ..."

I quietly threw a light blanket over my shivering ex-wife and went out on the back yard for a glass of wine and to clear my head. I thought I'd had a loving wife, back then, before the gang-fuck, but it turned out, despite all my precautions, I had a gang-fucking cum-slut whore and didn't know about it until the big-bang.

I started to think that there must be some other arrangement, other than state-sponsored 'marriage'—followed inevitably by 'cheating'—to secure a working and living arrangement between two adults who wanted to sex each other over the long-run. Some way that protected both sets of assets and that provided for the future, but without invoking 'fidelity' ... 'faithfulness' ... 'cheating' ... 'punishment'. Something that bypassed the concept of 'divorce' while still securing a man's or woman's (+ children's) rights and needs when/if the agreement ended.

Ah, well, more cum—pints and pints of it—over the damn dam, back there, 3 years ago.

Coming back inside after a while, I found Cyndi sleeping on the floor, snoring lightly, still curled up. I got her straightened out, up and onto the couch, then covered her with the blanket and another quilt I had. She didn't even wake up.

Then I retreated to my home office, to try and work on my taxes and receipts.

She slept most of the day. I wish I could have slept, too.

END OF PART 04

TheKeith
TheKeith
498 Followers