Blackmailed at First Ch. 05

Story Info
More descriptions of her post-cheating life as a porn-star.
3.3k words
3.52
20.4k
12

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheKeith
TheKeith
505 Followers

I woke my ex-wife from her emotion-drained sleep, and got her dressed (she said) with an outfit from her packed bag. That outfit was just a typical little black dress. Front-zip. Very short skirt. Fully lined, so she didn't need to wear bra or panties ... unless, of course, she bent over, in which case her legs, butt and vagina were on display. Pretty little cunt. Her boobs were also on display, since the dress had a tendency to fall open when she bent down to get an item off the floor.

She dropped a lot of things, then bent over, right in front of me. Grinning all the time.

I took her to Nati's in Ocean Beach, for a Mexican dinner, followed by a leisurely drive to a lookout, so she could see the skyline of San Diego, buildings and the bay.

She wondered aloud about me being seen with a well-known porn actress and director. I told her I didn't give a tinker's damn about what other people thought, that I was out with a pretty young woman, and that was all that mattered

We didn't talk about stuff we covered that day, as Cyndi had pretty well admitted she'd been a cheating cum-slut for multiple men during most of our marriage, punishing me for ever more tiny insults and looks, many of them imagined. I'd been the clueless fool she'd married. I'd been punished for even glancing at other women, while she fucked other men in ever-more fevered imagined 'revenge'. Many other men.

Finally, she'd punished me big-time for taking care of my daughter (from my 1st marriage) in my hotel room, when I was out of town.

Oh, well, water over the damn dam, I thought. Luckily, pussy is an infinitely renewable resource, at least from a willing woman.

On the drive back, Cyndi looked up at me and said, "Look at me, Stan. Please." She unzipped her dress and pulled back the fabric, displaying all her feminine charms: boobs, waist, pussy slit, thighs. I liked what shows showing me, being male.

I said so.

She smiled a little, then said, "This is what your personal, private slut wears. She likes to show off her body. She loves to have you look at and take her body, too. I know you can't, right now, since you're driving, but I do want so much to make you happy with me, while we're together and I do love using my sex to achieve that. Sluts do that, you know."

We hurried back to my home, where she got out of the car and flipped her dress over on her arm, then walked the hundred feet to my front door, naked, in CFM pumps and nothing else. She was fingering her pussy as I fumbled for the keys to the front door.

Inside the threshold to the front door of my home, she dropped the dress on the floor and kicked out of her pumps. Then, on her knees, there in the doorway, with the door still open and her body back-lit by the porch light, she took my now swollen cock in her mouth and sucked me to climax, swallowing every drop of cum, throat working.

Wordlessly, she held up a breath-mint in one hand, while cupping her boobs with the other, and popped the mint in her mouth. A minute later, I was being deprived of enough oxygen to live, as her tongue and mouth on mine explored my tonsils and vocal cords, while her naked body heaved and thrust against my still dressed one, grinding her pussy and swollen clit against my trouser-covered erection. Her nipples were hard enough to punch holes in cardboard.

We made it as far as the hallway floor (two steps from the front door) and then, with her on the floor, I drove my cock so deep into her I thought it would exit her ass. She took every thrust with ease, grunting obscenities and begging me to fill her cunt with life-juice. We changed position and I got to take her in the ass, doggy-style. I guess I lasted almost 5 minutes to this wanton display of female lust. She repeated she was my personal, private SLUT and she was proving it as often as she could get me up.

A long time later, I had to stand and close the front door. The neighbors sure had a show (she hoped).

We slept the sleep of the exhausted.

Next morning, after breakfast, I wanted to declare a confession-free day, but Cyndi was determined to make herself feel what I likely felt when I was handcuffed to the chair, while she was gang-fucked.

Visibly trembling, Cyndi got three pair of padded wrist cuffs out of her beg and had me put them on her wrists and on each ankle.

I said, looking at her what, pale flesh (she was nude) and obvious trembling, I said, "We don't have to do this."

She just said, voice quivering, "Shut the fuck up and tie me to that wing-back chair over there. Tie my hands up and over the top. Then spread my legs really wide open and cuff my legs to each of the chair legs. OK, ready, start."

I got her hands over her head and one leg about to be tied, when she suddenly lurched up and bolted to the bathroom, where she threw up violently. She retched and vomited, then gargled and brushed her teeth. Coming out of the bathroom, she looked like a lovely, desirable, slutty train wreck, but she demanded that I re-secure her hands and legs.

She was trembling and as pale as I'd ever seen her. Gasping for breath, she said, "OK, just remember. I'm your SLUT! I do sex for you anytime, anywhere, anytime, anyplace, anybody, anyway. Look at me. I'm as far open as a woman can be and still be in one piece. My cunt and ass are on display. My ass is lonely and it needs a cock inside it."

"Oh, God, I'm so scared. Not kidding. This is my worst nightmare. Squirt lube into me. That's right. Get me really slick. Get your dick out and let it get hard and long. Ahhh, I'm so damned scared of being tied and made to butt-fuck.

"I don't even do it at home in my studio. I've never done a bondage scene. Oh, My God, I'm shivering with fear. Fuck me. You're only the second person I've told abut this with, the first was my therapist. You're the first I ever done any fucking sex while I'm tied."

"You're the only man I'm willing to be penetrated by, while I talk. I trust you completely, to fuck me into orgasm, while I'm tied. I'm gonna scream some strange stuff. I can't remember what I say afterward. Drive your cock so far into my ass, I bleed."

"Oh, God, I'm trembling even more. Right now, do me, before I chicken out. DO. ME. RIGHT. NOW. before I faint from fear. I gotta feel it going into me, deep and far. NOW, damnit, NOW!"

I did her, in her ass, just the way she asked, as she screamed, long and loud, between gasps and long, shuddering inhalations. My slut lover was mortally afraid of something, but was determined to show me what it might be.

While I drove my cock in and out of her ass, Cyndi gabbled. She didn't make much sense, some of the time. Just broken up bits about being tied to a chair. Her Dad abusing her. Her Mom punishing her for liking what her Dad did. Rage. Fear. No one to help. Her church pastor only preaching hellfire, no understanding. Her Mom's boyfriends searching the house for Cyndi, while she hid under the house for hours. Re-living her Dad abusing her, 'in her pooper hole'.

Cyndi shrieked out like a crazy woman with a lost soul, and collapsed, just as I shot my load deep into her wide-spread thighs and ass. I released her hands and both of her legs, and put the cuffs away, where she couldn't see them. Picking her up, I laid her back on the sofa and re-covered her with the light blanket.

I wondered if she'd remember what she said. Luckily, I'd had the recorder running, so she could see and hear her self-imposed ordeal.

That explained the Daddy/Mommy comments and some of her issues with trust and punishment.

When Cyndi woke, cleaned up, ate and went back to our living room (still nude), she started again. I couldn't stop her, as she said, in a dull monotone, "Daddy abused me. He took my cherry. Mommy found out a lot of times, but then she punished me for seducing him, which I didn't do."

"Then she 'punished' Dad by having a lot of 'boyfriends' over in the house, while he was working. I hid under the house. Everyone in town knew about Mommy. Still a teen, I got slut-shamed in school and dropped out. My pastor said Mom and I were going to hell. Her guys gave Mom just about every STD there is and some that are known only in tropical countries. She passed everything she could onto Dad."

"They both died while I was just past being a teen. Dad died first, and Mom had him cremated. Then she dumped his ashes into a cess-pool, while she made me watch. Then she went into screaming rages and died a few months later. I think she had AIDS.

"Dad left me some money, so I could cremate and scatter her ashes."

"I ran away from town. I think that's when I deliberately forgot everything about what Dad and Mom did to each other. I just blocked all of it out. I worked, saved, got my GED and then qualified for a scholarship in college."

"I had a lot of boyfriends, but lost them, one by one, when I punished the best ones for looking at other girls and followed that by fucking with all the bad-boy other guys ... just like Mommy did."

"Finally, I got a degree in education, then got certified and licensed, working K-12, which is when you found me."

"But, somehow, I remembered what Mom had done to Dad. I had to punish my man, forcing myself to enjoy sex with other guys. I had to flirt and be sexy to other men, while expecting you to be a damn-near celibate saint."

"Because Dad abused me 'back there,' I couldn't do anal with you and I couldn't swallow your cum, because that's what he made me do to him, too. I couldn't fuck on a chair or on the kitchen table or on the washing-machine or in the car, because that's where he had sex with me. He tied me up a lot."

"I could do all those things only with my other men, because you HAD to be punished for wanting to sex with me."

"But now you know what was behind the big bang fuck that cut me out of your life for what seemed like forever. I did the ultimate in punishing you, and all because I couldn't trust my man to tell the truth about protecting his daughter from driving drunk, that horrible night you were away."

"I didn't think at all. I just lashed out, boiling with rage and a need to finally punish my man—my imitation Daddy—into crawling submission ... to finally make him grovel into the image I'd formed in my emotional mind. I wanted—needed—to be powerful, in control, to dole out punishment, just like my Mom did."

"But then, when I found out it was your daughter you were protecting, all my power and control fantasies came crashing down around me. I'd punished ME, by trashing the love and marriage that supported me."

"I fucked raw with men I hardly knew and I got STDs out of it. One of them gave me gonorrhea and another gave me chlamydia which I didn't know about, since there weren't any obvious symptoms. Months later, when I got tested in a clinic, trying for my last attempt to get a regular job, I found that I was sterile from the diseases."

"That was right before the state sent me a letter, cancelling my certifications and teaching license, because Hot for The Teacher came out."

"Meantime, Steve and James had me as their own private slut and whore, giving me the stage-name of Sindi Suxgoode and started to make porn movies, now that both of them were divorced and fired from their jobs."

"They blackmailed me at first with the DVD we made at the gang-fuck. Then they blackmailed me further with all the scenes they recorded when I was 'proving' myself to the guys or 'practicing' with them with the lights and cameras. They did even more blackmail, while they taught me to swallow cum and do anal sex."

"They did lousy porn work, but the gonzo videos sold anyway, because Sindi Suxgoode was just so HOT."

"I had to support them, as my porn pimps, while I did video sex scenes, day and night. Those fuckers used me body and soul and I let them, in shame and guilt."

"I had to fuck and fuck, while they filmed and recorded each session, just about every night, and they blackmailed me with those scenes, too."

"Finally, I got up the courage to break my blackmail ties with Steve and James. I got restraining orders on both of them. They tried to come to my place and beat me up, but I'd called the police. My bruises and my busted arm got healed, too. They're both doing time in State prison, right now.

I started my own porn studio, there in the Simi Valley of L. A. It's called Sindi's Place, on the 'Net. Living on what funds I had left after I ran from you and took all your money, my last school paycheck plus my Dad's inheritance, I existed on a shoestring, but found a top-level gay camera guy, a married, faithful sound person and a good, creative lesbian make-up girl."

"Oh, Stan, you'd like all of my people."

"I learned to edit videos and to produce porn flicks. I'm good at it. I like doing it. I never get bored. I know the porn business well by now. I know who to fuck, who to pay off and who just to do business with. I started producing more and better porn, with willing amateurs as subjects."

"I fucked and sucked with most of them, deliberately, and I loved it all."

"I finally learned not to be temperamental and impulsive."

"I got help from a professional hypnotherapist, which was who first let me hear my monolog about Daddy's abuse and being punished by Mommy. She got all my deep, dark secrets out."

"I finally figured out why I HAD to set-up my loving man first, even with an imaginary complaint, then fuck around to punish him for being set-up. It was because of my Dad's and Mom's abuse when I was young. I re-buried those memories really deep, except for this once, when I revealed them to you, but only after I dealt with the legacy of my childhood."

"Now I can be your SLUT without any guilt or need to punish you, and I so love doing it, I could cry. OK, I supposed I did cry, a lot, these last couple of days. I needed to cry, because you needed the truth from me and it had so damn much hateful emotion with it."

"I don't do impulse much any more. I thought out what I was gonna say when I punched your doorbell."

"Then I stopped thinking at all, when I stripped naked, as your big, long, hard cock slid into me and I started to orgasm and didn't stop until you came inside me.

"Oh, God, I gave up all that loving to punish you for doing the right thing with your daughter, Peanut."

"Every damn time you've touched me—even holding hands—I get all 'tingly' deep in my pussy and at my tits. Sometime I even orgasm a little, just from catching you looking at my naked body."

"Now I'm pretty successful and when our time here is over, I'm gonna go back to my work and fuck on camera for money, just like the whore you said I was going to be. The fucking slut-whore I am. Doing the on-video sex I love to perform."

"I'll never be your wife again. I know that. You don't ever need to trust me with a ring or marriage. I trashed your love, your trust, our marriage and ground it into dust. I know that, too."

"But, right now, while we're together, I'm your slut—you're personal, private slut—for you and only you. Slippery, sloppy, orgasmic sex with me: Anytime, anyway, anyplace, anywhere, with anybody. I'm gonna be a faithful slut, just you wait and see."

"But, behind the camera, or in my studio, in front of the camera, I'm a porn-whore and I fuck for money. I fuck because I like it, with whomever I please. That's how I support myself and my crew."

"I'll never teach children again, not after Hot for The Teacher came out on DVD."

"I always use protection, unless I have absolute trust in my partner, which is ONLY YOU, because I'm your personal, private slut and I want to feel your big, bare cock inside my well-used body. I have complete trust in you, when I give myself to you for taking me and sexing."

"But, Stan—and this is the hardest, saddest, worst thing I can say, right now—I came to like what the guys did to me. The gang-fuck and the blackmail opened me up. It was blackmail only at first. Then it was huge pleasure. I liked oral and swallowing cum. I liked getting fucked by one's, two' and three's, getting 'airtight'. I liked cumming and orgasming. I liked having a big cock up my ass. I liked performing sex in front of cameras. I got off thinking that other men would be jacking off or having sex, watching me do it on my porn videos."

"Years later, I still do! I think I'll always be what I am, a porn whore, when I'm not in your presence, as your slut. Maybe, if I'm really lucky, I can be a porn-whore while you're around, too I can be your slut, too. That'd be ideal."

She finished, saying, "Ya still want a sexy porn whore slut to spend a long week or so with you, prancing around nude, doing sexy strips and fucking your brains out, every chance she gets?"

"Yeah," I answered.

She finally ran down and settled back to cuddle with me, there on the couch, as I looked over her so-well-used naked body.

Then she added, with a wicked grin, "I really like being nude with you and I really hope that I can come back lots of times and strip down to my still-lovely skin the moment we're together. Even before you get your hands on my tits and your cock into my bare body, cause I don't ever wear anything underneath, unless I have to."

"You'll have full access to my slutty body, every moment we're together. Anytime, anyway, anyplace, anyway, with anybody. I swear I'll be your own personal slut and you get to tell me what to do and I'll do it. No regrets. No hesitation. You won't own me, but I'm gonna be your own sex slut until we're both too old to fuck. I trust you completely and you're the ONLY ONE I can say that about."

Given this monolog from Cyndi's lips and voice, I had a lot to think about. Especially about her former driving need to punish her loving man for imaginary offenses, while inviting all the other men she knew to have sex with her,mas part of that punishment.

Oh, well, that's love-juice over the damn dam. Let's move forward.

END OF PART 05

TheKeith
TheKeith
505 Followers