Blackmailed at First Ch. 07

Story Info
She films him with a willing partner or three.
3.1k words
3.65
20.5k
19

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheKeith
TheKeith
505 Followers

When Cyndi wasn't 'working' as Sindi Suxgoode, in front of or behind her cameras, we searched for and quickly found her a house to buy in the Simi Valley area. With my help, she was able to qualify for a 15-year mortgage, as she was able to put 50% down on the total price. A professional clean-up crew fixed the place up and a hurried shopping trip partly furnished the place.

I had plenty of money to support her, because of my near-total lack of social life, back before I was 'forced' to take on a personal, private slut.

Watching a live, in-person video shoot wasn't near as bad as I remembered from her gang-fuck.

The amateur girls were all loud and very willing to have lesbian sex plus penetrative sex with the semi-pro male talent. All the guys were required to use condom protection and were polite to the women and to Sindi Suxgoode, even when they were fully penetrated inside her, pounding away in lust and orgasm.

They were nothing like the aggressive, name-calling, humiliating crew that had been at my in-home orgy, 3 years ago.

I've come to think that, in this era of independent women, having a slut to protect, provide for, problem-solve with and produce for might be a whole lot better than traditional marriage. No problems of 'fidelity' there, because the concept of 'cheating' never came up. She was ordered—even commanded—to have real, sloppy, pleasurable sex with her hired 'talent' plus her business folks, as needed, for her various porn contracts and services, as a porn-whore in business for herself.

Nearly everyone (men and women) in traditional marriage cheats and then they lie about it. They end up in a vicious circle when they lie about the lies they lied about.

Keeping a personal, private slut eliminates the concept of 'ownership,' 'fidelity' and 'cheating'. Having a slut which you provide for does away with the need for her to be lying about the lies she lied about.

The concept of the 'Marital Lease' works here. Make a trust as a legal document, protecting her assets and yours. Making her your beneficiary and her's becomes yours. Making a power of attorney for you both. Include interlocking wills. Define the time it is to operate, with the ability to extend in increments, as desired.

All the benefits of a married relationship but no 'state government' involvement. No 'family courts'. No 'scorched-earth' divorces. No lies. No power trips. No abuses.

She could choose to wear rings on her left hand ... or not. It didn't matter to me.

She would recite her list of 'Any's' often to me, just for our fun: having sloppy, squishy, screaming sex with me—anytime, anyway, anyplace, anyway, anywhere, with anybody.

A day later, though, I had to leave, because I had a living to make. I had to leave a clingy, tearful babe, who was totally nude and still trying to get my fucked-out-to-exhaustion cock up one last time. Thank God, male physiology won, as I was still a limp noodle when I started to drive away.

The evening phone calls were pornographic in the extreme. My long-distance slut had a detailed imagination.

In the evening of the first week-and-a-half separating Cyndi and me, I got a call from her, literally ordering me to get my butt up to Sindi's Place in the Simi Valley, because she had a certain crisis that only I could handle. I drove up there by the afternoon, having put my successful business back on hold.

I walked into the studio, to discover the 'crisis' had two parts.

First was the simple fact that Cyndi wasn't sleeping at all well, because she'd become addicted to me, my body and my cock buried in her liquid cunt, mouth and ass.

There, in Sindi's Place porn studio, with her staff kind-of watching out for her, the stage-named 'Sindi Suxgoode' stripped naked and took me.

She took me in her mouth and sucked me to orgasm, swallowing every squirt of cum. This in semi-public. She re-sucked me to full erection, then wrapped her long legs around me and literally vacuumed my manhood into her oh-so-willing body. It took me over 10 minutes to cum inside the wanton minx, while her operating staff clapped and made comments.

However, as Cyndi lay on her back, gasping for breath, the cum leaking from her ravaged pussy, her African-American lesbian make-up artist commented acidly:

"Girlfriend, is this the guy you cheated on at the beach, over 3 dozen times? Men you had unprotected sex with and swallowed their cum, while denying your swallowing to him. The guy you laughed at privately, as you cleaned your fucker's leaving out of your cheating cunt. While your loving guy went off to get sodas for you both?"

Cyndi nodded, unhappily.

"Is this the guy you wouldn't have anal sex with, while you had over 30 ass-fucks with your 5 other men, just for practice, before you forced him to watch you get gang-fucked in front of you, tied to a chair?"

Cyndi, leaking tears, nodded 'yes' again.

"Is this the guy you forced to watch, as a husband, while you had orgy sex with 5 guys? Where you used your body as payment to get the 5 guys to fuck you? Finding 5 guys to humiliate and degrade your man, in his own house ... his own bedroom ... in his own bed?"

She nodded again, blubbering tears of shame.

"Is this guy the same one you cheated on with his 2 best friends, bareback, with no protection? The ones that gave you a couple of STDs."

Cyndi leaked more tears, but nodded some more.

"Is this the guy you said was a weak, useless wimp, with a tiny dick? The one who's place, you said, was groveling on the ground with your stiletto-heel on his neck, with you as a Sex Goddess, pushing his face into the mud?"

She leaked some more tears, made a small scream and nodded 'yes' again.

"Is this the guy you said you were going to have more and more swallow-cum and anal sex with other men, if he even glanced at another woman? The guy you said was so submissive he'd have to let you dole out a few crumbs of sex now and then, while you fucked and fucked with strangers? The one you could fuck around on, have an orgy in front of him and still expect to have an intact marriage?"

Cyndi wailed and cried as she nodded again and again.

The black girl went on, relentless, and asked, "Is this the guy you abandoned to let yourself be blackmailed into having porn sex with his former friends, while you supported them on your back, on your knees and in your cheating cunt, Ms. Sindi Suxgoode?"

Cyndi wailed out loud in shame and guilt, but nodded 'yes' again.

"Is this the same guy you threw away, you stupid, thoughtless, impulsive, temperamental, revenge-ridden little cunt?"

She cried, sniffled and grasped at her boobs, nodding 'yes' over and over.

Shayla continued, saying, "So, are you are NOW saying you are his personal, private, faithful slut? The one you're having sloppy, squishy, screaming sex with—as you recite—anytime, anyway, anyplace, anyway, anywhere, with anybody? Is this the guy who protects and provides money for you, so you can pay us ... who helps buy you a house ... gets us our supplies ... and lets you pay off our business debts with humping, frenzied sex, without getting bent out shape? Is this that guy?

Cyndi opened the waterworks, tears flowing, as she cried out, "Yes, yes, damnit yes. This is that guy. I'm his SLUT. I'm his porn-whore. My mouth and throat ... ass ... cunt are for his cock and cum. If he says it, I'll do it. No hesitation. No lies. No punishment. He fucks me no-condom bare because I. TRUST. HIM. Completely. Absolutely. I want his hands, lips, thrusting body and his cock, deep inside me, day and night."

She added, tears exhausted, "I can't sleep much unless I have him near."

The black girl continued, saying, "OK, you formerly-stupid little white chick, you've got him. You're not stupid any more. He's yours, just as long as you're a real, honest, no-lying, no-punishing slut to him."

"But you just remember. If, anytime in the future, you don't want this MAN, you let me know because I'll swoop down on him like white on rice.

Cyndi giggled and said, "Shayla, you're lesbian. You can't mean that."

The black girl grinned down at my so-recently fucked out slut and said, "Yeah, I'm a lesbian. But, I don't hate men, I just strongly prefer women. But in THIS ONE CASE, if you even hint that you're letting this sexy guy go, you just remember I want his male lips and tongue down my lezzie throat. I want his male hands on my lezzie tits, punching, squeezing and tugging. I wants his male body between my lezzie legs. And I want his male cock buried so deep in my lezzie cunt it'll come out my back."

"So, keep your man close, little slut, or watch out, because I'll be right there, watching and waiting for the slightest slips."

Shayla, the black girl, ended her rant, saying, "So are we cool with this, Boss ... Ms. Sindi Suxgoode?" Then the black girl giggled and wrapped her lezzie arms around my cum-oozing slut, there on the studio's bed area, kissing her mouth deeply, with tongue.

Of course it was a 'set-up,' for my benefit. I appreciated it.

There was general applause, when the other two staff members drifted off to do their jobs, laughing and pointing at the two of us, still entangled in the sheets of the studio bedroom partitioned area.

Eventually, we had to get up, because the bed had to be made with clean sheets for the coming amateur camera shoot, this afternoon.

I asked about the 2nd part of the 'crisis' that made Cyndi call me to come to LA County from my San Diego home. Cyndi giggled but said, "Please, Stan, wait just a few more hours. Then you'll help me a real lot, because I'll be having sex talks with a couple of amateurs that want to do a girl-girl fuck and then a boy-girl fuck with one of them. I really need you to help on this one. Please, pretty please and don't ask questions?

Sigh!

I was re-introduced to her other two permanent staff members.

Bart Meadows (the sound guy) who—despite working in a porn studio, with acres of nubile, MILF and mature women around in various stages of dress or nude—was a faithful husband to his slutty little wife ... who was devoted to him and him alone ... she being blind.

Richard (not 'Dick,' he said), the gay camera guy, was the usual act-up queer man, so I simply short-circuited all the gay innuendoes when I grabbed him at the waist, spun him around, dipped him in a dance move and kissed him, deep, with tongue. When he came up, he gasped and asked, "Are you sure you're straight? Because right now, I have a wet spot on my pants."

Then, so help me, we 'bonded' as guys, talking about cameras and lenses, lighting up amateurs of all skin colors, light temperatures, camera angles and shooting techniques. Bart got into the discussion, adding his knowledge of acoustics, sound reflections, echoes and blanketing, detailing the need to transition to Bluetooth wireless microphones.

We wound up sketching designs for a way to 'fly' Richard in the air, to shoot scenes from above and have robotic lights on tracks that would shine in every conceivable position in three dimensions, operated by Bart's voice control.

We talked about Cyndi's terror of being tied up and doing bondage scenes.

We brainstormed, talked about and started designing a pentagon 'star,' encircled in a hoop, where a woman could be cuffed in place. One that had her feet enclosed in something like the foot-and-heel fitting on a water ski, but which had her legs up tight to her thighs and spread apart. Set up so that, with one twist, she could get her feet and legs free and get up on her own.

Another set of leg cuffs to allow her thighs to be cuffed to a point just below her shoulders, so her legs could be drawn up for the ultimate in slutty, obscene display of her cunt for drooling, lusty men.

The pentagon would allow her arms to be spread out and cuffed at the wrist, but with a hidden mechanical catch next to her hand, so the the cuffs would spring open wide. She could free herself on the instant. Another set of cuffs set to allow her arms to go over her head, with the same hidden release.

A set of padded 'paddles' to push her boobs together, on either side. The whole thing padded for her comfort, but water- and sex-juice proof, for repeated cleanings.

With a container of warmed hypoallergenic clean-out fluid, attached to a contraption, something like a Water-Pick tooth-care device, but bigger and more powerful. With another removable container to catch the drippings and towelettes to wipe her dry.

All this for cleaning the slut out between fucks, so she could have multiple men all fuck her while tied up. Obviously, we were talking tech ... about hired guys and me doing bondage gang-fucks with Ms. Sindi Suxgoode.

Ms. Sindi Suxgoode (the boss) had to literally pry all us guys apart, penciled designs scattered on the porn-editing desk, so that I could handle her 2nd crisis.

Standing bare-ass naked, in thigh-high net stockings and bright red CFM pumps, stiff-nippled boobs bouncing, bare pussy wet and all but glowing hot, was stamping her feet, hands on her hips: she still managed to look indignant as she growled, "Men!"

Escorted by her grabbing my cock, Cyndi pulled me into her amateur-fucking studio, where I was told that the male 'talent' had abruptly canceled and another suitable guy couldn't be found. So she was drafting me to fill in as the male performer.

"It's not difficult" Cyndi said. "I don't have to show your face on video, just your chest and pounding hips as you thrust into a sexy MILF cunt. I want you to be blindfolded, anyway. It's what she wants, too."

"She's usually lesbian and I did get a really great video of her and her lover screwing each other on cam, but she's determined to have a man that looks and acts like you. She says she's on the pill and I've got a certificate from the doctor that she clean, so she wants full-vaginal penetrating sex. You get to squirt all your cum into a hot, wet woman you don't know and never met before."

"I really, really need you to do her for me, while I video all the action. Please, pretty please, sex-up another woman while I watch."

What functioning male would turn down an offer like that?

In a few minutes I was naked, erect, blindfolded and up on a soft, elevated table. Soft hands worked on me, all over my body and on my straining cock. I felt a warm, wet mouth on my cock, working over it, kissing and licking the head, then spitting on it and taking the whole length in and out of her tight oral cavity, getting me ready for the main event.

The woman's mouth let me loose with a final slurp, as

I was mounted, there on the table, by a lovely soft-skinned figure, totally nude to my sightless touch, who settled down over my stiff cock, as she hummed and sang a wordless tune.

Something about that voice?

She humped up and down, as my cock penetrated deep inside her super-tight pussy. After a few minutes, I managed to turn us over, and I started the thrust deeply into the MILF woman, shoving my cock relentlessly in and out of her, reaching for my own orgasm, as she had several of her own, humming and singing.

That voice?

I started to feel my jizm boiling up my cock and I screamed out something inarticulate, as I pinned her legs back over her shoulders. I jammed my hardened cock deeply into the woman, squirting load after load after load into her apparently welcoming womb.

Finally, I had to slow and stop, but found myself imprisoned between two strong legs, ankles locked behind my back, keeping me inside until my formerly hard cock had softened. Someone (Cyndi?) jerked the blindfold off my face and I looked down at the woman I'd just flooded with my semen.

"Sharona?" I gasped out, looking down at my daughter's lesbian lover-wife.

With my quivering body still locked around me with her legs and ankles, Sharona loudly giggled, "Guess who's NOT on the pill. Who is ovulating and at her most fertile. Who wants to get pregnant. Who wants our baby to be with you and ONLY with you. Who really likes to be banged by you, as a man, and only by you. Who you're gonna bang, over and over, for the next 3 days, until I 'catch' and the pregnancy test kits turn positive."

"If I don't get knocked up this time, guess who's gonna have to come back to Sindi's Place, month after lunar month, spilling your seed into me every three days, until I do get pregnant."

"Guess who's gonna have to come over to our home to coach me through my pregnancy, natural delivery and breast-feeding courses, and then to play with and help raise your kid. Plus feel my pregnant body up, lick my clit, cunt and fuck me as deep as you can, while my lesbian wife watches."

"By the way, she approves of all the fucking you did to me, just now, and the fucking you will do in the near future."

"Pretty soon, Stan, you're gonna be a grandpa!"

Another voice, behind and to the side of me, said, "Yeah, and guess who just sucked you up good and hard. Who still looks like a teen-age street hooker, even though she's a certified electrical engineer."

"Guess who really likes what she sees, right now, naked and inside my wife. Who likes what your cock does. Who likes to see it in action. Who suddenly wants to have it inside her, in all her holes, even though she's your daughter and a lesbian with a partner-wife."

"Guess who's now a really good friend of your personal, private, faithful slut, Cyndi."

"Guess who's gonna be—along with Sharona and Cyndi—your own personal, private threesome set of naked sluts."

"Guess who wants you to make her pregnant next year, after Sharona delivers her kid."

Helplessly, all fucked out, I said, "Hi, Peanut."

—THE END—

TheKeith
TheKeith
505 Followers