Blackmailed by Boyfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Crevan
Crevan
17 Followers

Without a word Lily began to fuck her finger in and out of her pussy. She kept her eyes locked on the driver next to them watching his face. His eyes quickly flashed from the road and back to her. He took one of his hands off his steering wheel, and though she couldn't see it, she knew he was rubbing his cock. She moaned loudly as she slipped a second finger into her wet and ready cunt. Lily picked up the pace, fucking herself quickly as she quickly neared orgasm, never taking her eyes off the truck driver.

John reached over and grabbed one of her breasts through the fabric and Lily let out a moan.

"That's it." he said. "You fuck that shaven little pussy while we watch. I'm sure you've got his cock quite hard."

Lily moaned again loudly as her mind flashed to the driver's cock.

"You like that don't you? Making his cock hard?"

"Yes Mr. Smith." Lily blurted out. "Oh god yes."

John tugged gently on her nipple through her shirt, rolling it slightly between his fingers as he did.

"Oh John, I'm going to cum!" she cried out.

"Good. Spread those legs wide and rub your clit for him, let him have a great view of that slutty cunt of yours as you cum."

Lily didn't hesitate. She pulled her fingers out and using the same two she had just been fucking herself with, she pressed down hard on her clit and rubbed quickly.

Somehow John had unbuttoned another button on her shirt and had slipped his hand into her bra. He tugged hard on her nipple as she gasped loudly.

"That's it little slut. Cum. Cum hard for that driver. He'll be jerking off to this for months."

And that's all she needed. Lily screamed as her body started to convulse. She shook violently as her orgasm overtook her body. Her legs bucked wildly, spreading even wider as her fingers continued their hard gyrations on her clit.

"Mmm... good!" John moaned back at her, clearly enjoying everything. "Now, I want you to cum again for him. I want you to cum again like a hot little slut as he watches."

"Oh god," Lily moaned having barely come down from her first orgasm, "yes Mr. Sm.."

And Lily started to cum a second time. She could feel her juices coating her thighs and her fingers as she moaned and growled. She looked up at the truck driver again and as the passion came over her, she licked her lips at him. He shuddered and his eyes flickered closed for a moment before he turned them back to the road.

"Had she just made him cum?" Lily wondered to herself as she plunged her fingers back inside her pussy deeply, fucking herself hard.

Then the driver's eyes quickly found her again and he mouthed, "Thank you."

She had made him cum! She felt so dirty, but so proud at the same time. She also felt hot, and sexy. She continued to fuck herself slowly as she started to come down from her second orgasm.

"You do realize that you just proved what a slut you really are." John said to her, a hint of lust in his voice. "And besides that, I own you now. You're going to do whatever I say, and you're going to love it. Lastly, as the truth of what I'm telling you sinks in, and you realize you're my owned little slut, you're going to cum again."

Lily's mind was racing. She thought about what she had just done, and how much she had loved it. She knew that she loved John telling her what to do, and making her be his little slut. And then, as the reality of the situation started to hit her, she came again. Hard.

Crevan
Crevan
17 Followers
12