Blackmailed Ch. 01

Story Info
Blackmailed by wife's friend.
1.2k words
4.1
111.3k
28

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/09/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My story begins with a terrible mistake I made a years ago. I had been married to my beautiful and lovely wife, Alisha for five years, I loved her and still love her more than anything. She is an absolutely gorgeous brunette, almost as tall as I with beautiful breasts and long legs.

Anyhow, on to my mistake. We were both in our mid twenties and both very busy at work. Alisha was out of town for work for a whole week as was usual, one or the other of us kept getting pulled away for a few days or a week at a time. So, I was alone at home for a week except for when I had to go to work.

So, it was Saturday afternoon, Alisha had left that morning and was currently on a plane to L.A. I was sitting at hope relaxing and watching TV, enjoying my weekend off, when I heard a knock at the door. I answered it and found Alisha's friend Gina on the other side.

Gina was actually looking for Alisha, bringing over a bottle of wine to share with her. Being polite, I invited her in as I explained to Alisha had been called out of town for work. She appeared disappointed and I invited her to stay anyhow, adding that I was sure Alisha wouldn't mind, and she agreed.

Perhaps this would be a good time to describe Gina a bit. I was completely, absolutely in love with and attracted to Alisha, cheating on her never even crossed my mind. That said, Gina is an absolute goddess, a petite little platinum blonde about 5'2". She was a good friend of Alisha's but I always thought my wife felt a bit threatened by her. She was dressed in a short little white summer dress and looked amazingly hot that day.

We spent the evening together, I cooked us dinner and we watched some TV while she drank a few glasses of wine and I drank more than a few bottles of beer.

I must've dozed off a bit and woke up to one hell of a surprise. Gina had unzipped my jeans and pulled out my cock. She was licking it and tickling it with her fingernails, and I couldn't help it, it started getting hard. I did have enough presence of mind to ask her to stop, but it must not have sounded very convincing as she soon wrapped her lips around my cock and started sucking me.

She sucked and stroked me as I worried less about my wife and more about not cumming so soon in this goddess' talented mouth. She sucked me for a good half-hour, by which time I was getting pretty desperate. She was so good!

She slid up my body and whispered in my ear that she needed me to take her, and that she wanted me to have my way with her, even if she resisted it was just an act and I was not to stop. This seemed a little odd at the time, but I was so desperate I didn't care.

She stood up and walked over to the couch, sitting down. I was so ready, I pounced on top of her and began pawing at her. She started right away with comments like, "Please Rick, no!" and put up a struggle, but gave me a little wink every now and then that was enough to keep me going.

As soon as I could, I pulled her dress up around her waist and spread her legs as I mounted her. Her pussy was shaved clean and dripping wet, but she continued to fight me a bit, making it a bit difficult to get in. But when it finally did, it was fantastic. She felt amazing and soon I could feel my orgasm building. She gave one last, "Please no!" as I released my seed inside her. I rolled off her and she ran off to the bathroom. I was exhausted, spent, and still a bit drunk, and fell asleep before she returned.

When I awoke, the first thing that hit me was a realization of what I had done. I felt terrible, but immediately realized I couldn't move my hands from above my head. Gina had tied my wrists and ankles together and tied them to each end of the couch.

I saw her sitting in my chair, wearing a nighty of Alisha's and as soon as she realized I was awake, she walked over and began running her fingers over me. I told her to stop, this should not have happened, and ordered her to untie me immediately. She looked at me and lifted an eyebrow, "REALLY?" she asked as she began stroking my cock back to hardness.

She pushed a button on the remote and a video started. I realized to my horror that it was a video of last night, and worse yet, it looked as though I was taking her against her will. OMG, thoughts flooded my mind. First, Alisha, I already felt so bad, but what if she ever saw this, me apparently raping her friend? Then, of course, there was legal matters, Gina could press charges and put me in prison for decades!

She let this set in for a bit, then said, "You understand your situation now, right?" I thought about my answer carefully and responded politely, "Yes, Gina, I do." She asked if it was safe to untie me and I responded affirmatively. So, she let me loose and she informed me that she hadn't cum last night and I better get to that immediately.

I can't say I wasn't turned on as I knelt between her legs and started licking her. I attacked her clit and soon had her writhing. I could still taste and smell my cum in her little pussy as I tongued her clit until she exploded in orgasm.

When she had come back down, she explained that I had better do everything she wanted if I didn't want the video getting out. I agreed, saying I'd do anything, "Good," she said, "Now it's you turn." She had me strip naked, sit on the couch and began sucking me again, soon getting me quite aroused again, just as I was about to cum, she pulled away and went into the kitchen, bringing back the cordless phone.

What the hell was her plan? She sucked me all the way until I almost came in her mouth and backed off, dialing the phone and handing it to me. As soon as I grabbed it, I could hear Alisha say, "Hi sweetie, what are you up so early for?" OMFG, I was a mess, I told her I missed her and wanted to make sure she made it alright. She said, "aww sweetie, that's sweet," and began to tell me how her trip went.

I had all I could do to try to hold a conversation as her friend sucked me voraciously. She told me a couple times and sounded funny and I just chalked it up to just waking up. As soon as Alisha and I hung up, Gina stopped sucking me and walked away.

To Be Continued