Blackmailed Ch. 01

Story Info
A trip to a sex toy shop went wrong.
3.9k words
4.28
126.8k
98

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/21/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kallyreys
kallyreys
197 Followers

I walked into the adult shop nervously. It looked a little seedy and old from the outside, with peeling paint on the exterior and dismal-looking plants withering in their pots. But it was located in a discreet location, which was a nice way of describing the isolated spot where it was situated. Still, I hadn't wanted a throng watching me walked into the shop, so this suited me just fine.

I pushed open the door, hearing a little bell announcing my presence. I was relieved to find no one else in the shop, and walked further, examining the interior curiously. I had never entered an adult shop before. All the toys owned by my boyfriend and I were bought online. This time, I was struck by an urge to buy a butt plug in person and presenting it to my boyfriend for his upcoming birthday.

The contents of the store dazzled me. I gaped at the shelves with neat rows of sex toys. The undisguised lewdness of the array of dildos, vibrators, clamps and all sort of sexual devices meant to heighten one's pleasure took me aback. My face heated up and I began having second thoughts about coming here at all. I advanced onto the plugs, wanting to get this over and done with as soon as possible. From my periphery vision, I could see the sales assistant frowning at me from behind the counter, further increasing my anxiety. Did he think I had come in to steal?

Standing before the many shapes and sizes of plugs, I could not make up my mind. I squeezed my ass cheeks, imagining one of them in me. A tingle of arousal rose inside me. My breathing got a little louder. The little girl inside me who struggled to be good was ashamed by my wantonness. Maybe I should just close my eyes and pick one.

And so I did. My fingers brushed across a plastic casing and I reached out and grabbed it, only to realize that it was way bigger than I would like when I opened my eyes. I almost dropped it, mortified. The idea that such a large object would fit inside me terrify and titillate me at the same time. Flushing furiously, I was about to put it back on the shelf and pick something smaller when a deep voice spoke behind me.

"So, that's what you like, huh?"

I jumped a foot off the ground when a hand reached over my shoulders to take the plug away from me. Turning around, I realized that while I was engrossed in selection, the sales assistant had moved quietly to stand behind me. Unlike his colleagues in the same line, there was no welcoming smile to encourage me to shop generously. This man intimidated me with his gaunt face, crooked nose and sunken eyes, reminding me of a skeleton with his tanned skin stretched too tightly over his skull. The spindly hand holding the sex toy had bruises and scrapes on the knuckles, something which drew my eyes. As the wiry man examined the butt plug, his eyes flickering to me, a lascivious smile spreading slowly across his face.

Twisting my fingers behind my back, I tried to remain calm, appalled that my shopping experience had been interrupted.

"I-I am just about to put it back." My words came out in a mumbled rush. This wasn't something I'd want an audience for.

His grin only widened. He was enjoying my discomfort. "Oh? You're right. This isn't right for you, lady. It's far too small. I can help you find a bigger one for you."

I took a step back. "No. I don't need your help. Please give me some privacy."

The man was undeterred. He was staring at me far more intently than I was comfortable with. "I can't do that. We aim to provide intimate and tailored service for our customers here. You know what, why don't you try out our latest service?"

I didn't trust this man, and I definitely did not appreciate the way he was commandeering me.

"I don't think so."

My self-preservation was screaming at me now. I dislike how the sales assistant was looking at me. Try it out? I wasn't an idiot. I knew there was more to this special service he mentioned. I glanced towards the doors, wondering how fast I could get out of here.

Foreseeing my escape, his hand shot out to grab my arm. I panicked, my instincts taking over. I kicked out at his shins, trying to get away. He sidestepped from my misbehaving legs, even avoiding a kick to his groin. He subdued me with such ease that it made my head spin.

"Come now, don't be shy. You have to try out the item before making your purchase. There's no exchanges or refunds here, you know."

The man chuckled deeply as he began dragging me further into the store. He had my arm twisted painfully behind my back, forcing me to walk in front of him. We reached a rusty steel door, which he knocked on and opened, revealing a small office.

A man, the size of a summo wrestler, sat behind a large desk. His shoulders were huge and if he stood up, would tower over me. His body was sculpted from muscles, which the white tee he was wearing was unable to hide. He looked as though he could crush me with his fist. His dangerous appearance was not helped by the tattoos which covered every inch of his body.

He looked up from the spreadsheets he was studying, giving me a once-over before speaking to the sales assistant.

"Is there a problem, Eric?"

My arm was wrenched further up my back. Pain erupted from my shoulder. I cried out.

"No problem at all. Harold, this girl asked for the special service." I could practically hear the thick sexual desire in Eric's voice.

A brow rose. Harold pushed away from the desk. He held out a hand to me. My fear spiked.

"Come here, girl."

I began to feel light-headed. Eric released me, but stood guard at the door so I couldn't make my escape. I was paralysed, like a cornered prey with two large predators salivating over me. Just when I thought the sales assistant was bad enough, here came another monster even worse than him.

I drew in a deep breath, gathering up the shreds of my courage.

"I'm not looking for any service. I'd like to leave now-"

Harold gave me such a menacing glare that the rest of my statement died in my throat. All color left my face. Lips pressed together, I shuffled forward slowly until I stood in front of him. He had swivelled his chair sideways and now he patted his lap. Did he expect me to jump onto his lap like a dog? Apparently, because storm began gathering in his face when I remained still. Cautiously, I perched on his knees, my entire body tensed and ready to jump up at any second.

He wasn't having that though. His fist wrapped around my hair, tugging me back against his chest. It was like being slammed against a wall. I struggled, trying to get away. But his grip was tight. He buried his face in my neck, sniffing. Goosebumps exploded all over my skin.

"Go close the shop, Eric. Wouldn't want this sweet little customer to feel neglected if someone else comes in." Harold told the other guy.

"Alrighty." Eric agreed and strolled out of the room.

The idea that I would be alone with these two beasts terrified me. Harold's large hand pawed at my breasts through my clothes, his tongue licking my neck until the patch of skin was covered in wet saliva. I had to force myself not to move, to hold myself still while this man molested me. My stomach rolled.

When Eric returned, he locked the office door, confining us to the small room, and more specifically, keeping me in. He held the butt plug that I had chosen in his hands, waving it at me with a stupid smile on his face.

Harold eyed it. He finally released my hair and shoved me off him. "So, you want the special service?" He slapped me on my ass. "What are you waiting for then? Take off your clothes!"

I did not want to, but clearly it was not up to me. I tugged my tee over my head and unzipped my shorts, letting it fall to my feet. My face was burning as I felt two pairs of eyes raked over me.

"Go on, underwear too." Eric urged on eagerly.

Utterly humiliated, I reached around for the clasp of my bra and slowly took it off. My breasts bounced out of their confines, the twin globes jiggling. They were perky, undeterred yet by the onslaught of time. I bent over to take off my panty, my hand covering my pussy while I stepped out of them. This small action brought an annoyed grunt from Harold. I slowly moved my arms to the side, staring at the dark grey concrete floor.

For a moment, no one so much as move, not even breathe. I stood in the room with two strangers, naked as the day I was born. I was visibly trembling, not only from the cool air-condition, but from fear and just a tiny bit of anticipation. Harold beckoned me forward, gestured for me to spread my legs. I did, shifting them until they were shoulder-width apart.

Cold air breezed between my legs. I shuddered. I wanted to close my legs but knew I couldn't, not under their watchful eyes. Harold's fingers brushed against my inner thighs and I whimpered. He stared at my face, memorising every little detail, waiting to pick out any scrap of resistance from me. When I remained silent, his fingers ascended to my pussy, the fingertips caressing my lips gently. I closed my eyes in denial, fighting the spark that his touch incited in me. He spread open my pussy and pushed a thick finger into me. I yelped in surprise.

A loud ripping sound had my eyes opening again. I realized that Eric had torn open the packaging of the butt plug. What was he going to do with it? But soon, I was distracted from that fact when Harold began moving his finger, thrusting it in and out of me. I looked back at him, saw no mercy in his dark beady eyes. I was completely powerless in front of them.

Despite my embarrassment, I could feel myself getting wet. Harold was hitting this delicious spot inside me and my body was responding, getting wetter. He knew it too, the bastard. There was a gleam in his eyes, an upward lift of the corners of his lips. He revelled in the wet juicy noises coming from me and the shame I felt from my arousal. He inserted two fingers, then three, pushing apart my inner walls. His thumb found my clit, massaged it in slow agonising circles until I was a horny mess.

"Please," I whispered, trying my best to continue standing upright despite my wobbly knees. I did not know what I was asking for, but I knew that my orgasm was approaching fast. I wanted to come, yet I hated coming before them. My mind and my body were at war.

Harold rubbed my clit faster and faster, spurring me on. My body won. I let out a short scream, my pussy tightening down on the fingers inside me, collapsing into Harold's arms when my legs couldn't hold myself upright anymore.

The wave soon passed. Reality flickered back into life. I was devastated by what had just happened. Even though I hadn't wanted to, my body had enjoyed the touch of another man, a stranger. Was this what a whore felt like? Would others call me a slut if they found out what had happened?

My mind reeling, my body pliant, I didn't protest when Harold picked me up and bent me over the desk. He took two pairs of handcuffs from the drawers in a corner and cuffed my wrists to separate table legs. By the time I realized what happened, my ankles were similarly cuffed, rendering me helpless once more.

"Come, Eric. It's your turn now." Harold said.

I saw Eric approaching me with the large butt plug. I mewed in fear when he grabbed my hair and pulled my head back.

"Come girl, I'm going to stick this in your ass and then we're going to fuck you."

Eric exchanged places with Harold, moving between my legs. He spread my ass cheeks until the dark wrinkled hole was exposed to his scrutiny. I wriggled in the bondage, but could go nowhere. Something wet spilled in my ass. Lube, I figured. He didn't even start with a finger. No, I felt the tip of the plug at the entrance of my asshole and I had no recourse but to take it. Thankfully, Eric at least had the sense to push it in slowly.

It was slow going. Eric ignored the grunts and painful moans from me, pushing the plug at me insistently. Harold was abusing my breasts, slipping his hands under my body to reach for the pale globes of flesh, leaving red marks all over white skin. His fingers tweaking and pinching my nipples until I was squirming from the pain, occasionally clenching my ass when the pain got to me, making it all the more difficult for the plug to enter me.

But eventually it did. My flesh was weak against the onslaught of their wills. My ass spread open to admit the latex plug, the lube assisting its invasion into my body. About one inch into my ass, my entire body revolted. My whole body tensed and I tightened on the plug so that it couldn't go in anymore. Spikes of pain was shooting up my spine.

"Hell! Loosen up, girl, or I'm going to exchange this for a much larger one!" Eric yelled.

I paid no attention to him, focusing only on preventing the plug from entering me further. I thrashed against the cuffs. My fear had returned after my post-orgasmic bliss had ebbed.

In his frustration, Eric pulled out the plug and began spanking my ass brutally, until my ass felt like it was on fire when he finally stopped. I was sobbing uncontrollably, tears running down my cheeks.

"If you tense up again I'm going to take a whip to your ass! Do you understand?" Eric demanded, his hand smacking me again.

I nodded. Anything to stop him from beating me again. Harold was no help at all. He had enjoyed watching Eric torture my body, relishing in the noises I made.

When I felt the plug this time, I took a deep breath and tried not to think of the large invader which was slowly sliding deeper into me. It stretched me out, filling my ass until I was sure it was pushing other parts within me to make space for itself. My lower abdomen cramped. I felt full. I clenched around the plug several times, the sensation of having something in my ass was alien to me. Was this what I had wanted to explore with my boyfriend? Was this what it would feel like?

The sound of zippers and ruffling of clothes pulled me from my thoughts. My eyes widened at the sight of the men stripping. What was it Eric had said just now? That the men were going to fuck me?

I panicked. "Please! No... I have a boyfriend... I don't want to have sex with you..."

Harold snickered. "Just wait until we put our cocks in you. You'll change your tune pretty fast."

Eric pushed a finger into my pussy, held out the glistening finger in front of my eyes. "Look at this, whore. Your pussy isn't dishonest like your mouth is."

"No. I don't want it. I can't help it-" I objected.

Harold wasn't listening to me. He pushed his cock right at my face, the bulbous purplish head pressing urgently against my lips. "Shut up and suck me."

I refused to open my mouth. It did not bother him. He simply reached out and pinched my nose, cutting off my breath. Eventually, when I open my mouth for air, he slid his cock into my mouth until it hit the back of my throat. I gagged, my eyes tearing up. Between my legs, Eric's cock entered me, pushing apart those soft warm tissues. I moaned around a mouthful of cock, the tightness of the other half of my body sending sensations throughout me. There wasn't a lot of space after the plug, but Eric persisted on until his cock rested at the entrance of my womb.

Then Eric began to thrust in and out of me, and Harold was pumping his cock down my throat, and I lost track of everything but the twin rods of heat that were violating me, using me for their own amusement.

Minutes passed, or it could be hours. I had no idea. I wasn't aware of much other than what I was forced to feel. Harold's rhythm sped up, his short thrusts meant that he had to be close to an orgasm. Intrinsically, I tightened my lips around him and stroke my tongue along the underside of his cock, intensifying his pleasure. With a guttural groan, he came into my throat. I swallowed the salty musty fluid, panting when he finally took his cock out of my mouth. My jaw ached.

Eric, on the other hand, was taking his own sweet time. I saw Harold go out of the office and return with a clit vibrator. No way. Harold crackled at me evilly as he handed Eric the vibrator. I tensed up again, invariably clenching around Eric's cock.

"Yes. Squeeze my cock, slut." Eric smacked my ass.

I heard the buzzing of the vibrator. When it touched my clit, I would have shot off the desk if not for the cuffs. These men did not do anything by half. They had the vibrator at high intensity, something which my clit was not used to. I scream, tried to wriggle away from the device when my own orgasm hit me with the subtlety of an oncoming train. My pussy clenched sporadically around his cock, my back arching upwards as much as my bonds allowed.

Eric, to my amazement, still managed to hold off his orgasm. I cried out as the administrations to my clit had me coming for the third time. It was so sensitive and raw that I was sobbing and begging them to lay off it. Eric smiled and took it off. With a few hard thrusts, he flooded my womb with his sperm.

The sex had taken so much out of me that I did not even realize it when they released me from my bonds and lay me on my back. I whined pitifully as they strapped me down again, my legs spread as wide as they could go. Harold picked up the desk lamp and aimed it between my legs, grinning as they examined me. Fingers pinched and pulled at my lips, abusing the red swollen flesh. I could feel Eric's cum seeping out of me and down my ass, where the butt plug remained in me. My clit was still engorged, peeking out of the hood as though seeking for more stimulation. The scrap of a nail at my hard pearl made me clench my legs, but with the ankle cuffs, I could go nowhere. Helpless, yet again. The knowledge excited me, the conflicting desires of my mind and body only further heightening what I was feeling. I began panting again, my hips lifting towards the wayward hands, asking for more.

"Hungry little thing, aren't you?" Harold smirked, tweaking my clit. I stifled a scream. "We have just the thing for a slut like you."

Eric headed out of the room and came back with a scary looking instrument and a ball gag. Harold took the silver instrument from him and examined it. Eric was already putting the gag in my mouth, even though I was shaking my head furiously. My stomach was sinking.

"Uh-uh. Be good. We don't want you screaming the roof down." Eric told me when he was done with the gag. He even patted my head, as though I was a dog that he had to soothe. I was not reassured at all.

Harold was adjusting the instrument between my legs. Oh no. Please don't let it be what I thought it was. Then he raised his head and told me my worst nightmare.

"You're going to get a cute little ring in your clit, alright?"

I screamed my objections from behind the gag but the two men ignored me, inspecting my clit. Harold placed the instrument around my erected nub. There was a sharp pain beyond anything I had ever felt as a needle went through the most sensitive part of my body. I convulsed, agony exploding from my core. I screamed, and continued screaming until Eric had enough and slapped me across my face. Harold swiftly replaced the needle with a silver ring and rubbed some lotion from a small bottle on my clit. I was already quiet, lying limp on the table. The whole thing was beginning to appear surreal to me. My mind refused to take in anymore information.

"Come, girl. Stand up." Harold ordered.

They uncuffed me, assisting me to my feet. My legs were wobbly. I could feel my clit and the ring with every movement. Eric took the plug from my ass and told me to get dressed. I did so slowly, tired from all the rough handling from the men. I was abnormally aware of my clit, as it tingled and throbbed. Yet at the same time, I was turned on, had been since I entered this place, it seemed. The knowledge was extremely humiliating.

Eric repacked the plug and put it in a discreet bag for me. I took it as a sign that I was released from this hell. My shoulders slouched with relief. I was eager to put the whole incident behind me.

kallyreys
kallyreys
197 Followers
12