Blackmailed Ch. 01

Story Info
Student is blackmailed by her roommate.
3.1k words
66.7k
20
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yacinta
Yacinta
10 Followers

Note: This is my first story so bear with me. xD Of course, feel free to give criticism. I'll never improve otherwise.

*****

My name is Viridiana. I am a university student from Europe. I'm currently in my last year studying psychology, and rent a small apartment which I share with a guy with whom I went to secondary school. We've been friends for years now and I like him. Although he sometimes seems a little crazy. But then again, aren't all interesting people a little crazy.

It is June and finals are approaching. I had passed my first two years but with great difficulty, and it isn't much different in my last. It's not like I am stupid though. I'm just incredibly lazy and have a huge procrastination problem. Those two really don't go well together. Today is one of those days were I have absolutely no intention of studying or going to class. I know Lukas has class today, so I decide to have some 'me' time. I had found this incredibly erotic story on the internet last night and this seems like the perfect moment to read it.

I sit before my computer, reading this erotic story about a brother and sister who fall in love with each other. It's not like incest is one of my fetishes, but there is something erotic about it. Maybe it's just because I don't have any siblings that I can fantasize about that sort of thing. Soon, I strip down to my underwear, and put my hand in my panties. I stimulate my clitoris with my fingers while I read about the brother masturbating to his sister who happens to be sleeping naked. Not much later I finish the story, although I haven't had an orgasm yet. Too horny to leave it like this, I go to my favorite porn site and look for the bondage section. Those type of vids always do the trick for me, provided that it's not too rough. My panties are getting wet and I decide to get rid of them. Fully naked, I continue to touch myself and I feel my orgasm coming up. I cannot help but start moaning. The girl in the vid is screaming, 'Fuck me. Fuck me good!' I close my eyes and imagine I am tied up while being fucked by two guys. In my mind, I lie on my back and one man is fucking me while I am pleasuring the other one with my mouth. I finally orgasm and cannot help but moan again. I continue to touch myself until the video has ended.

I lay on my bed, still a bit sweaty from my orgasm when I hear something in the other room. I look at the time. Lukas his class is already done apparently. It seems I took longer than I thought. I dress myself and step out of my bedroom.

"Hi," I say to him, "how was your day?"

"Oh fine," he replies, "boring subject today, but I managed to stay alert."

"Good on you," I say to him, "I have more difficulty with my studies."

"Well the only course we have in common is statistics," he jumps in, "I can help you with that if you want, but I can't help with anything else of course."

"Hm, I suppose you can give me some lessons," I say, "What about tomorrow?" I ask.

"Fine. When is your exam?" Lukas asks.

"Uh, in a couple of days already," I reply.

"Damn, I hope you're a quick learner."

I sit next to Lukas behind my desk, with my books opened before me. .

"...also, don't forget that the sum of the residuals is zero if the model includes an intercept term. With that, it seems where at the end of this chapter."

"Thanks," I say, "I definitely think I learned a lot. Let's do this again tomorrow?"

"With pleasure," Lukas replies. "Hey, I just thought about something," he continues. "I'm just giving you private lessons for free. Don't you think there should be a payment of some sorts?"

"Payment huh?" I laugh. "I can already imagine what you want."

"Oh really?" he says. "And what do I want?"

"Knowing you, something perverted?"

Lukas starts laughing. "Oh, you can see right through me. But I think I'll settle with a kiss. I don't think I would ever forget a kiss from you."

I look at him. "Huh, well that was less perverted and more romantic than I expected. You are helping me alot so I think I can do that, this one time."

I grab his head with both my hands, lean forward, and kiss him on his lips. I've always been very comfortable around him because I've known him for years. But for all that, the kiss feels strange. It was a small kiss, both of our lips just gently touching each other, and it feels rather nice. "Is this what you wanted?" I ask him.

"This is everything I wanted, and more."

I chuckle. "Good."

The next evening I am behind my books again. I studied the whole day and am very tired. Nevertheless, Lukas his lessons are definitely helping and it is nice having him with me in the evening while I study

"Let's start," I say. "We were about halfway chapter 12 if I recall."

"Wait," Lukas said, "don't forget about my payment."

"You want a kiss again?" I ask.

"What about something else?" he says.

"I knew it," I interrupt him. "Once a pervert, always a pervert. What do you want then?"

"I want you to give me a striptease," he says. "You know, with music and all."

I laugh. "You want to see me naked that badly?"

"You can keep on your underwear," he says. "I wouldn't want you to feel uncomfortable."

"Oh how considerate of you," I reply. I think for a moment. "You'll ask for nothing more?" I asked him to be sure.

"I promise," he says.

"You know what, fine. I'll give you a one, but this will count for all lessons. Alright?"

"Awesome," he says, "In nature this is called mutualism," he continues, "We both gain, don't we?"

"Oh just shut up and help me with this equation."

It is the night before the exam when Lukas gives me his last lesson.

"Well," I say while closing my books. "I guess we are finished."

"You did great," Lukas remarks. "It's strange, for having so much difficulty with your studies, you're actually a very quick learner."

"Thanks," I say. "So uhm... I guess it's time?"

"Time for what?" Lukas asks. "Oh right, I nearly forgot. Thanks for reminding me," he says with an innocent voice. "Were you perhaps looking forward to it?" Lukas winks at you.

"You jerk," I say jokingly. "I also remembered I could keep my underwear on."

I turn on my computer. "Here," I say to Lukas, "put on some music." A moment later the music starts playing.

I start moving my hips on the music. I turn around to show my body and start to lift my shirt.

"Oh boy," Lukas says. "This is is going to be great." I cannot help but smile a little. I throw my shirt in his face and start to walk a bit closer to him. I turn around and show him my butt.

"Damn, can I slap it?" Lukas asks.

"Nope," I reply. I turn back around and face him again. I slowly move my hands down to my pants. I see Lukas watching full of expectation. My pants fall down to my ankles. I step out of them and kick them away.

Lukas starts to clap in his hands. "Oh my god... Am I in heaven?"

I chuckle. "Well, I'm happy you enjoyed it. Let's hope now I pass my exam, or this will have been for nothing."

A week passes and I am at an oral exam, which is at the same time my last one. I did well on all the others, statistics included. I probably wouldn't have passed without Lukas his help. Maybe the 'payment' was a bit too little as you rather enjoyed his adoration for you. This exam was something else however, way more difficult. I'm wearing my most revealing skirt with the most cleavage. A girl sometimes had to use everything she had to succeed in life.

"Damn, this isn't going well," I say out loud after some very difficult questions.

"No, no it isn't," my professor says, "I suppose we can stop here. I don't want to be too mean, but honestly it's like you missed every single class."

Now I think about it, this course was so boring that might in fact be the case.

"Listen, professor. I'm aware you have a... reputation, if you know what I mean. Isn't there something I can do that would, like, improve my score?" I had heard this story of a friend who claimed she passed her test by giving the prof a blowjob. I would prefer not to, but if it could save me a year of studying, I was prepared to do something like that. Just this one single time. "Why don't you visit me tonight, we could talk about it?" I continue.

"Hmm, let's see," he says, "I suppose I can stop by."

I have him, I say to myself. "Well, I'll see you tonight then," I say when I leave.

"Hey, Lukas!"

"What's up?"

"You need get out tonight," I say, "There's someone coming over, and it would be problematic if there was someone else here."

"Why would it?" he asks.

"Just because," I say, not wanting to tell him the details.

"Can I get another striptease perhaps? As reward?"

"Sure, I want 1000 euros though."

Lukas laughed. "You know, you might be worth it. But no problem, I'll just go have a drink somewhere," he replies.

"Thanks."

The bell rings. I'm wearing my most sexy lingerie under my most revealing skirt. If this doesn't do the job, nothing will.

"Hi there," I greet my professor, "come in. Make yourself comfortable."

"Thanks, nice place you have," he remarks. "Do you live alone?"

"No," I say, "I have a roommate with whom I share the rent. Don't worry though, I made sure he was gone today."

"Great. I brought a bottle of wine. Hope you like it?" he asked.

"It's great, I like red wine," I answer. "I'll get some glasses. Take a seat," I say while pointing at the couch.

I talked with my professor for half an hour or so when I noticed the bottle was already half empty. Time to make my move, I say to myself. I put my glass down and lay my hand on his leg. Then I look him in the eyes.

"I was thinking," I say with my most sensual voice, "and I might know exactly what to do, you know, to boost my score." I move with my hand towards his cock.

"This might do the trick," he answers.

I stand up and undress until I'm only wearing the lingerie. I then proceed to kneel before him. "I think it'll be more fun if I take this off don't you think?" I unzip his pants and pull them down. I touch his cock through his underwear. "Do you like this?" I ask. "Why don't I take this off too," I remove his underwear and he proceeds to removes his own vest and shirt. "Such a nice, big cock you have. Any girl would wish to please a cock like yours," you say. It wasn't particulary big, but I thought men liked to hear that.

"Why don't you give it a taste then?" he suggests. I take his cock in my hand and start stroking. If I'm honest with myself, seeing his erect cock is making myself a little horny too, altough it's not like I want sex with him. I put my tongue against the tip and move it in circles around his cock. "This is nice," he says. He puts his hand on my head. "Suck it," he commands. I wrap my lips around his cock and start to move gently up and down. After a couple of minutes he suddenly says, "I'm going to cum." I prepare myself to receive his sperm. And not much later his hot load is filling my mouth. He moans, and I do too. "Hmm, swallow it," he commands again. I open my mouth to show him his cum before I swallow it. "Good girl," he says.

"I loved it," I say, "and I hope you enjoyed it too?"

"I certainly did," he says, "I don't think a girl like you has to be afraid to fail in my class." I smiled. I had done a lot for it, but it seems I saved my year and got my degree. After we both had another glass of wine, he soon leaves. I decide to take a shower and go to sleep, with a rather good feeling.

I wake up, dress myself and step out of my room.

"Hi there," I say to Lukas.

"Oh, hi," he replies. "I already made some breakfast."

"Thanks," I say.

"Hey, why don't you give me another striptease today, but this time naked," Lukas suddenly says.

"Sure sweetie, keep on dreaming," I reply, not paying much attention to his jokes. After I have eaten I go to my computer. I always check my Facebook a couple times a day. Nothing interesting to see now though. Someone of my friends has a new boyfriend, and that's about it. On to check my mails then. Two mails from a news site, and... one from Lukas? Strange, why would he send me a mail? I open it. It was blank except for a file attached. I was really curious right now and click on it. He would not send me a virus would he? A moment later, I slapp my hand against my mouth. Why? Why would he do that? And how did he? I run out of my room. "Lukas!" I shout. "What is the meaning of this?"

"Oh that," he replies indifferent. "Just something I recorded yesterday with a cam. You like it?"

"You fucking ass," I shout. "Delete that video right now!"

"Fine, I'll delete it," he says. "But first you'll give me that striptease I talked about earlier." He looks at you with a devilish smile.

"No I won't," I say.

"Alright, but that professor is going to get fired for sure, and you, well you will probably be unable to get your degree. But oh well, it's your choice of course."

"Then I'll go directly to the police," I threaten.

"Great idea," Lukas says mockingly, "but then I'll just upload it. Nothing you can do then."

I don't recall ever feeling so angry as now. I can't think of anything I can do. Go to my parents? No, they certainly cannot know. A good friend maybe? But again, what could they possibly do that I can't. I cannot see a way out of this. "Coming to terms with it?" he asks, still with that smile on his face. He stands up, walks to the couch and takes a seat. "I have the music ready," he says while taking out his phone.

Nice situation you got yourself in, I say to myself. "I never expected you would do something like that," I say to Lukas.

"Hm well, you already stripped once right, is it really that bad? Let's take a drink to make it easier," he proposes.

"No thanks," I reply. I try to make up my mind. It's just the same as a couple of days ago, I again say to myself, only just with the underwear going off too. If I was honest with myself, I might have enjoyed it a bit back then. But now was different. Now it was forced. I go stand before Lukas and take of my shirt. "There," I say.

"Oh come on," he reacts. "This might sound strange, but you looked happy the first time you did this and I want you to enjoy it now like back then."

"Hmpf, I might have had some fun, but I agreed to do it then."

"At least try to enjoy it. I get to see you naked anyway, so you might as well try to make it more fun for yourself."

I know he said that because he enjoys it more that way too. I start moving my body with the music, albeit reluctantly.

"Great, if only you would have a smile on your face now, but oh well, I can't force you to have fun of course."

I continue stripping and soon I am only wearing my underwear. I turn my back to him and remove my bra but still hold it in place. When I turn back around I let go of it and let it fall on the ground.

"You have beautiful breasts," Lukas remarks.

"Thanks," I say while I force a smile. I then turn back around and proceed to slowly lower my panties. I just let them fall of my legs instead of bending forward to lower them slowly. I turn back around and see Lukas staring. Lukas had a girlfriend once, but as far as I know, they never had sex so it was more than likely this was his first time seeing a naked girl not on a screen.

"Damn, I need to go the bathroom," Lukas says suddenly. I realize what he is going to do there but decide to give it no further thought. I gather my clothes and go to my room, hoping Lukas will leave me alone for the rest of the day. I decide to read a book. Maybe it will help to put my mind of what just happened.

It is evening and I walk out of my room. It was Lukas his task to prepare food this day.

"I made your favorite," he says.

"I know, I already smelled it," you reply. "Trying to make up for what you did?" I ask him.

"Not really," he replies. "But we had all the ingredients so I saw no reason not to."

The two of you begin to eat in silence.

"You're not going to delete that video are you?" I say in a tone that is more like a remark than a question. I had thought about what had happened and realized the power he had over me. Why would he give that up so easily?

"I will," he says, "just not today."

"Then when?" I ask him. "Oh of course," I continue. "I'll have my degree in two weeks, then your video will be worthless except of course to cause me some embarrassment."

"True," he replies, "but I wonder what we can do in two weeks. But don't worry, I'll try my best to make both of us happy."

And that was the last thing you said to each other for the rest of the day.

Yacinta
Yacinta
10 Followers
  • COMMENTS
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good Start

This is a good premise and has some great potential. As others have stated you could use some work on imagery. Elaborate on the details and go into what'd is going on in her head... How does it make her feel at each step.

In addition, you seen to switch between perspectives several times. Most seems to be in 1st person, "I decided to..." Some places seem to be in third person "she then decided...." And even a few places where it goes into some form of second person, "you then decided..."

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Decent story

Your grammar needs improvement though. The possessive form of a noun is made by adding an apostrophe and an s, not by adding the pronoun his. Also your story keeps switching from the first person to the second (That is, you go back and forth between using "I" and "you" to refer to Viridiana).

YacintaYacintaover 7 years agoAuthor
Author here...

Thanks for the comments! All of them are very helpful!

I decided to rewrite this part because the improvements that can be made are substantial enough. I'll also probably release the story as a whole instead of splitting it in chapters I think.

Thanks. :)

FoolishdancerFoolishdancerover 7 years ago
Good start!!

As the second comenter noted, there are some improvements that could be made, but the fact that you put this out there is a fucking big deal, and I hope you give yourself credit for that. And please continue writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
suggestions

You've got a decent premise, but need to create better visual images. Think about your ideal self and let the reader know. As an example, going off your name I'm imagining you as a tan Latina, with long glossy black hair, a slim frame with perky breasts that just fill my large rough hands. Your nipples are dark, and slowly harden as I rub them, and you yelp as I pinch them, pulling them to their full stiffness. Your pussy is barely covered by your crinkly black bush, and swells, darkens, and slowly parts as I slide a finger in, spreading your moisture.

You've hit upon a natural aspect of sex, especially fellatio: power. Ideally your character feels helpless, kneeling in front of the man. His cock intimidates her with its size, filling her warm wet mouth, stretching her lips. He dominates her, pulling her hair as he pushes himself into her throat, choking and gagging her with his swollen head and thick shaft. She sputters and drools, helpless, as he pleasures himself, holding her and forcing her head back and forth, his strong fingers twined in her hair. She is too shocked to resist as he gives her commands, ordering her to swirl her tongue around his slit, to taste his precum. When relents and pulls out of her mouth, it is only to rub her face against his balls and make her lick and suck on them before he once again forces her to swallow his cock demanding she take more of his length with each stroke into her mouth.

There is more, but you get the idea: create visual images and dwell on the psychological aspects of her unwilling submission. It is "reluctant/non-consent" after all. Obviously a different choice of category would employ different emotions, but in non-consent the dynamic is best built around the freedom of the guy to use her for his sole pleasure, unconcerned with her opinions, feelings, or pleasure. She, on the other hand, can revel in her forced submission, the inverse freedom of losing her will and choice and having to desperately struggle to succeed in meeting his every wish.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Summer's Blackmail Sexy teacher stumbles her way into trouble.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Julia is Blackmailed by Her Tutor Julia is forced to suck and fuck, but lust overcomes her.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Birthday Celebrations Naive teen gets too drunk and gets shared between friends.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Kitten Gets Blackmailed A college student is humiliated in a library.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories