Blackmailed Ch. 02

Story Info
I quickly got up and followed Gina into the kitchen.
930 words
3.97
86.7k
11

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/09/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I quickly got up and followed Gina into the kitchen, still out of breath and my cock throbbing. She informed me that I should cook breakfast while she went up and took a shower. She also instructed me not to touch myself adding, "In fact, never touch your little wee wee for pleasure again, if I ever suspect you did, I'm going straight to the police!"

I went to it as she walked upstairs, trying to ignore my erect cock as I cooked breakfast. I had just finished up when she came down, freshly showered and wearing one of my wife's little sundresses. I thought about how I would cover all of this up, she's even wearing Alisha's clothes now!

Gina told me to kneel on the floor and place one of the plates of food in front of me. She then hopped up on the counter and sat down right in front of me. She told me that while she ate I should suck her toes and then she'd let me eat if I did well enough.

I was humiliated, but did as instructed as she very slowly ate her breakfast. I had sucked all of her toes until my jaw was getting sore when she finally was done. She hopped back down and said, "That was alright, I guess, you may eat in a minute. She retrieved a length of rope and tied my hands behind my back. Then she told me to eat. Without my hands, I leaned forward and managed to suck down the now ice cold breakfast while she watched and giggled.

Then, Gina pulled me to my feet by with my cock. She informed me that it was time for my shower, thank god, I needed one. She brought me to the bathroom and had me got in the shower. I gasped when she turned the water on full cold and began to clean me roughly with a scrub brush from under the sink. It wasn't too bad until she got to my cock and balls which she scrubbed very thoroughly and roughly. She shut out the water and dried off my shivering body.

She had me lie on the bed and stroked and sucked me back to full hardness before untying my hands and going to my dresser, pulling out a pair of pajama pants and a t shirt. She had me put them on and follow her to her car.

She drove towards her place and pulled my cock out, continuing to rub it. By now, I was just about dying and ready to explode! We arrived at her place shortly and she had me follow her inside, my cock tenting the pants and very obvious to passersby.

As soon as she unlocked the door and opened it, Gina ordered me to strip on the front porch. I was told that the only time I was allowed to wear any clothing in her house was when Alisha was there with us. I stripped quickly and handed her my clothes and quickly scurried in.

Gina led me to her living room and sat on the couch. She pulled up the dress and ordered me to lick her, as she was, "SO horny!" OMG, I was going crazy as I licked her to a shattering orgasm. Just after I was done, she told me to lie on her floor and she began stroking me again.

OMG, this time she HAD to make me cum! But again, no. She stopped just as I was about to spurt!

She then went on to explain how the day was to go. I was to clean her house top to bottom. Whenever she wanted to play, she would call me. I cleaned as quickly as I could, about every hour she would call me and play with me again, leaving me shaking and moaning.

Finally, about mid evening, Gina called me to her bedroom and tied me to the bed. She also blindfolded me securely and alternated stroking and sucking with spanking me for what seemed like forever.

Then, I really panicked as I heard her doorbell ring. I heard her go to answer it and soon she returned, talking to another woman! I didn't recognize the voice, it could be anyone. The new voice exclaimed that I was a mess, sweating and squirming and said that she didn't think she'd ever seen a dick that purple!

I felt something placed over my ears and suddenly realized I also couldn't hear. They both now started playing with me teasing me into insanity! Eventually, they stopped and I felt my blindfold and earmuffs removed. There was only Gina in the room, still dressed in the sundress from before.

She told me I should call and wish Alisha goodnight. She told me if I could loudly and clearly use the words, "Gina" and, "cum" on the phone with my wife that she'd make me cum as I talked to her. She dialed the phone and held it to my ear, beginning to stroke me again.

Alisha answered and I talked to her as calmly as I could manage as Gina soon had me on the edge again. I made up stories about how my day was and, try as I might, I couldn't interject the necessary words. I wished her goodnight and Gina grabbed the phone.

She then replaced my blindfold and said, "C'mon back in honey, it's gonna be a long night!" I heard her friend walk back in as they again began playing with me and giggling...