Blackmailed Ch. 02

Story Info
I was told to turn up the next day.
4k words
4.31
80k
41

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/21/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kallyreys
kallyreys
197 Followers

Author's Note: I've just edited Chapter 1 and 2 of this series and will be working on more soon. Hope you're enjoying these as much as I do!

*

I got out of the house early the next morning, eager to be away from my boyfriend. Last night had been extremely awkward. I had to feign sick in order to get out of intimacy with him, which was horrible when I had planned to celebrate his birthday with him. But it was difficult to look into his beaming face and see the love glowing from his eyes, when my body had found guilty pleasure with strangers that afternoon. I was unable to sit across the table from him, my body besmirched by bruises from other men. Men who had pierced my body as though I was theirs to mark. I would be unable to hide the evidence from him if I had sex with him last night.

And it wouldn't be the last. Harold and Eric had made it clear that they were holding the video of my slutty behaviour over my head. I would have to obey them or suffer the consequences.

I hung around a park until it was time for me to go. I took a cab and gave the driver the directions I was given. The driver gave me a sidelong glance when I slid into the back of the cab, his smile becoming lewd. I pressed myself against the car door, trying to be as unobtrusive as I could. The driver's sly attention reminded me of Harold and Eric, and I ignored the frequent looks the driver threw at the rearview mirror, hoping that the man could simply get me to my destination without any hiccup.

I was dressed in long sleeved tee and loose black pants today, even throwing on track shoes and plain grey socks. They covered almost every inch of me. I had worn them because they did not emphasise my feminine attributes, something I was desperate for because I had nothing beneath this layer of clothes. No bra because my breasts were too raw to be confined. No panty because my new piercing was too sensitive for it, and it would constantly pressed against my clit, reminding me of what happened, keeping me shamefully aroused all the time.

This was the first time I was out of the house without any underwear.

The address that I was told to turn up was located in a warehouse district. I paid the driver quickly, pressing my lips tight when the cabbie mumbled 'have a nice day' before speeding off.

Nice was the last thing I would experience today.

I found the place I was told to go, hesitated outside for a while. I was divided between coming clean to my boyfriend and giving in to the demands of these men, whose sexual appetites, while perverse, seemed to awaken something in me, stirring up responses that I did not want to encourage.

In the end, I ducked under the metal shutters and walked in, succumbing to my cowardice. I didn't have the guts to tell my boyfriend what happened yesterday, and dreaded what would happen if he found out I had not simply be raped, but enjoyed every moment of it. I did not want to risk losing him.

The loud clanging sound of the shutters coming down behind me had me stood rooted to the ground. I was still blinking, trying to adjust my sight to the dark interior, already disorientated by the loss of control the moment I entered.

"What the hell are you wearing?" I heard Eric growl from somewhere beside me. "We asked for a slut, not a nun."

I trembled at the annoyance in his voice, wrapping my arms around myself and remaining still. When my eyes finally adjusted to the dim lightbulbs hanging from the ceiling, I glanced around to see what I had gotten myself into.

The warehouse was empty except for a few chairs, a table, a wardrobe and a massive bed. There was no time to dwell on the bed though, because I had noticed that there were five men around me. Harold grinned at me lazily, leaning against the table. Eric's arms was crossed, frowning fiercely at my sense of fashion. The other three ogled at me, their features twisted in varying degrees of lust, leaving little doubt as to what they wanted from me.

"Please. It's only supposed to be the three of us." I said meekly to Harold.

Harold laughed, walking up to me and tugged me into his arms. As I struggled to straighten myself, he laughed and turned to the others.

"Did you hear that? Told you she's eager to have sex with us."

"Us too?" One of the strangers smirked at me. "Quite a horny little bitch you have there."

Harold grasped my chin none too gently, made me look up at him. "Is that true? Didn't your boyfriend feed that hungry little pussy of yours when you went home yesterday?"

I clenched my jaw. Heat suffused my cheeks. A tendril of hatred rose within me, as they poked at the painful edges of my emotional wounds. As quickly as it appeared, the intense dislike subsided. I was never one of those strong woman who could speak up and fight back.

"No. I didn't have sex with him." I said in a small voice. "I didn't want him to see the marks."

The men roared in laughter, not at all sympathising with my plight. Harold licked a path on my left cheek, his wet tongue filling me with disgust. He did it again, seeing how much I hated it.

Eric pinched me on my thigh. He pat my face condescendingly. "Don't worry. There are more than enough cocks here for you."

The men howled, closed in on me. Harold had me pinned against his chest with an arm, stroking my face and pinching my cheeks roughly as he introduced me to the other men.

Jim, a tall black man, stood closest to me. His piercing eyes sent tingles down my spine. He did not offer a wave or made any acknowledgement at all when Harold introduced him, simply stared at me with dark hungry eyes. He was the quietest of them all, but also the most intense.

Larry and Tim had blonde hair and looked so alike I thought they could be brothers. They appeared friendly, or as friendly as one could be given what they were about to do. They did everything together, always checking in with each other. Both enjoyed teaming up on one girl, as I would find out later.

"And this is the woman I told you about." Harold said to them, the flourished wave of hand mocked me.

His hands moved to my breasts and massaged them. Everyone stared at me, waiting to see if I would protest. Despite the obvious reluctance on my face, I made no move. The three newcomers began to relax, moving ever closer. The heat in the warehouse shot up by several degrees.

"Take off your clothes." Eric commanded. "If you ever show up in ugly clothes like this I'd happily provide you something to wear."

I shivered at his threat. It didn't take a genius to figure out that if I were to allow these men to make fashion choices for me, I could easily end up in a worse place.

Still, I didn't obey instantly, even after Harold released me.

"Please. Get rid of them. I'll have sex with both of you." I pleaded to Harold and Eric. I did not want any more men to get involved, or for me to indulge in activities that might leave me worse off than before.

The faces of the men darkened ominously. Harold wrenched my hair back painfully, yelping at the pain in my scalp. Eric slapped me across my face, leaving behind a bright red mark and tears gathering in my eyes.

"Listen, slut. We make the rules, not you." Harold growled at me. "You don't get to ask anything. If we want you to fuck all the men in the world, you'll do it with a smile on your face."

The slap had smacked all the protests from me. I retreated back to my meek obedience. When he let me go, my hands slowly moved to pull up my tee. What choice do I have but to obey? These men were more than happy to hold me down and rip my clothes from me, and I needed my clothes intact for the trip home.

They whistled when they realized I wasn't wearing underwear, laughing at me as I grew red from embarrassment.

"I couldn't wear it. It was irritating the piercing." I tried to explain but my voice was barely heard over the ruckus they were making.

Eric chortled. "Did you get so turned on by the piercing you decided to go without underwear? Were you hoping to get fuck by other men on your way here?"

Larry pinched my ass as I bent over, called me a whore. Tim pinched my other cheek too.

"Let them take a look at you, slut." Harold ordered. "Put your hands behind your head and spread your legs."

I did, until my feet were more than shoulder's width apart.

The five men scrutinized every inch of me, examining me, violating me with their eyes. Eric came forward with a blindfold and a ball-gag, always eager to use the merchandize he sold in the store on me. I shook my head frantically, my hands coming down, waving him away. I did not want to be bound again. A loud harrumph from Jim had me back to the position I was supposed to maintain, but my eyes pleaded with Eric for mercy.

Eric ignored me, brushing my hair back and placed the blindfold over my eyes, cutting off my sight. The persistent push of the gag into my mouth had me whimpering as it was secured behind my head. Without my sight, my other senses heightened. I could hear the roar of blood to my head, as well as the footsteps of the men walking around me, their rustling movements and licentious speech. I felt more vulnerable, and definitely more afraid.

A loud click followed by a quick flash made me jump. It took several seconds and more clicks and flashes before I realized someone was taking photographs. I protested incoherently behind the gag, but other than that, I couldn't do anything. Hands wandered over my body, each paw wanting a piece of me. I jumped again when I felt someone touch my clit, or rather, the ring, which pulled at my clit. A shudder ran up my spine. A finger slipped into my pussy roughly, taking advantage of the wetness to slip deep into me. The finger pulled out again.

"You're wet, bitch! You like this, don't you?" The finger slid into me again, and two more were added to it, pumping in and out.

"Look at all those juices! You're practically dripping!" Another voice said.

My ring was tugged at again, and I cried out, my knees almost collapsing. Someone grabbed my nipple, squeezed it brutally, nails digging into my soft flesh.

"Stand upright! Or we'll whip you till you beg us to stop!"

I straightened immediately, taken aback by the threat.

A flurry of commotion bombarded me. I heard metal clicking, and a second later, a sharp pinch on my left nipple. I squirmed and wriggled, but the struggles only enticed the men further. The second nipple clamp was added to my other nipple and I bit down onto the rubber gag in my mouth. Hands pulled and yanked at the clamps until they felt raw and abused. A third, more painful pinch on my clit and I realized they weren't going to go easy on the sensitive nub, which was already swollen from yesterday. These men weren't giving any thought about me, they simply wanted to satisfy their masochistic leanings.

And yet, the wetness between my legs was evidence this crude treatment from them was precisely what aroused me. Even if it was something I would never choose to admit.

Fingers left my pussy. A large object was replaced, pushing into me, spreading my tiny inner muscles apart. It was big and long, and it hit the opening of my cervix so hard I wanted to crumble onto the floor in pain. Then I was bent over, cold wet lubrication forced into my ass. A finger slid inside unceremoniously, spreading the lube inside me before the second finger entered me. At least they started with fingers this time, I thought as both fingers opened up inside me, stretching me out.

When I could take three fingers easily, they pulled out. A large dildo was forced in. I bit down on the gag again as they squeezed it in, filling up the space in my lower half. My ass was already raw from yesterday's ravage, and this dildo was larger than the one Eric had used on me.

I was eventually allowed to straighten. But these men weren't done. Weights were added to the clips on my breasts so that they pulled my nipples towards the ground. Each time I moved, the weights swayed and bounced, and the clamps gnawed ever tighter on the sensitive pebbles.

All throughout this 'fitting', the camera continued to flash. Finally, my hands were brought forward and cuffed, pulled it upwards until I stood on my toes, unable to lower myself.

"Let's watch her dance." Eric's voice sounded faraway.

A hand reached between my legs and the vibrators inside me started up. I protested behind my gag as the vibrators hummed happily in me. All hands vanished from my body. It was as if the entire world fell off. I was left to dangle from my wrists, balancing on my toes. I could just imagine how I looked like to them, stretched out and stuffed full, theirs to do with as they wanted. Whore, as they called me. Slut, as the piercing between my legs seemed to announce.

The first orgasm ripped through me. I arched my back, whimpering. The second orgasm came minutes after the first, before I could get any rest. My pussy and ass clenched around the mechanical invaders, still thrumming away eagerly. My body was a bunch of raw nerves and sexual energy. My muscles were already jelly. I wanted to be let down, would do anything for it. Tears stained the blindfold covering my eyes as I yelled behind the gag. I heard male laughter, smelled cigarette smoke. Someone asked for popcorn and chips. The idea that they were treating me as entertainment, as though I was their personal live porn, was degrading and arousing at the same time.

How long would this go on? These men could make me 'perform' for them for hours. The realisation made me struggle against the bonds. I tugged at my wrists, which only made them chafe in their bondage. The third orgasm washed through me the moment my helplessness and vulnerability were cemented in my mind.

I lost track of time. I heard vulgar observations from the men, not registering the words. My pussy became raw, and my squirming were beginning to make my nipples ache, since the weights were thrown around crazily, pulling at them. I moaned and tried my best not to come again. Another orgasm, especially in such a short time, could wreck my tormented mind, break me, as it struggled to keep me sane despite all that had happened. But it was like telling me not to think of the pink elephant.

I came again for the fourth time.

When it was over, I hung limply from my wrists, unable to even rise on my toes anymore.

I heard laughter. Someone said I was a dead fish. Eric grumbled something. A hand reached between my legs again. I held out hope that the vibrators would be turned off and I would be let off this torture. Perhaps that was all they needed. Perhaps they wanted something else now.

Anything would be better than this.

I was unprepared when the vibrators powered up. I screamed again as I orgasmed for the fifth time. My body was overstimulated, my mind turned to mush. I was covered in a sheen of sweat, my hair plastered to my forehead. Saliva dripped from the gag and down my chest. My thighs were wet with my juices. A telltale puddle on the ground was evidence of the orgasms I had at the hands of these men. My nipples burned even when I tried to remain still.

I begged to be let off but they couldn't understand, or simply did not want to understand. I trembled, screaming loudly when another hand reached between my legs again. I tried to move away from it. A sharp smack to my ass rocked another orgasm through me and I relented. The hand began spanking my ass at least a dozen times, so hard that I was sure my ass would be bruised. This time, I didn't struggle when the hand turned up the vibrators again.

I screamed, I struggled and I came.

When they finally switched off everything and released me from whatever was hanging me up, I collapsed into the hands that were waiting to catch me. The vibrator in my pussy was taken out. They laughed when they saw how wet I was, how open I was. My blindfold was taken off and I blinked as I got used to the lights again.

They moved me over to the bed and tied me spread eagle on the bed. Tim walked over to the huge wardrobe and I was surprised to see sex toys instead of clothes in it. He took out a machine with a huge dildo on a rod from it and carried it over to us. I panicked as he began to set it up with Larry. After all that, they were going to torture me some more!

I shook my head vigorously, trying to move away, wriggling as much as the bonds would allow, but they ignored me. Jim silenced my protests with a withering stare. I could only watch helplessly as the dildo pushed apart my wet pussy lips, slid deeper and deeper into me until it was nestled right up to my cervix. They turned it on, the dildo slowly withdrawing from me, the girth dragging my pussy lips outward with it, then slipping back inside me again. It felt enormous, made impossibly so with the vibrator in my ass. I tried to clench on it so that it would not rub against all the delicious spots in my pussy and hit my g-sport each time, make me whimper each time.

But the mechanical cock could not be denied. It fucked me thoroughly and completely.

The men increased the speed until my juices frothed white at my entrance. It kept hitting the fleshy entrance of my cervix, making me moan and thrash in my bonds. Tim held up a vibrating wand and waved it before my eyes, eliciting a fearful squeal from me. I shook my head furiously, my eyes opening up as wide as they would go.

"Take off her gag." Harold said. "Much better when we can hear the slut moan."

Larry reached over and undid my gag. My jaw ached and my tongue felt thick but I pleaded for mercy, even though I knew it wasn't likely.

The men laughed at me, mocked the way I kept saying no yet orgasming continuously. Like a slut.

Harold leaned over me, so closely that his nose was within an inch of mine, his expression menacing. For a moment, I thought he was going to kill me. Was it possible to still be so aroused by the dildo that pumped in and out of me while I was going to die?

Fortunately, I was wrong. At least about the dying part.

"Cooperate, or else it'll be worse. You need to make the appropriate moans and say the right things while we tape this."

My eyes flew to the camera, held by Jim. It was no longer setting off flashes, and was recording another incriminating tape.

"Please. No more videos. Please destroy everything."

Harold flicked the clamps on my nipples cruelly. "I won't put them online if you obey us. These videos will just be for our private entertainment."

Harold nodded at Tim, who turned on the vibrator in my ass and placed the other on my clit. I screamed as I jerked away from it.

Tim slapped the inside of my thigh, pinched me hard enough to leave marks on the flesh.

"Tell us how much you like this!" Tim commanded as he tortured my clit with an evil grin.

I shuddered. They wanted not only to humiliate my body but my mind too. They wanted me to acknowledge how much I enjoy sex with them.

Seeing how I kept my mouth shut, Eric's lips twisted into a frown. "Turn it up." He told Tim. "Obviously it's not getting her attention."

I jerked upwards as the stronger vibrations rumbled through me. "Please, stop. I like it. All of it. I like having sex with you. I like it so much I keep coming." I blurted out frantically, hoping that it would suffice and they would remove the wand. "No more. I said it. Please."

I was drunk on sensations. It was like I could not stop coming. Every single touch inflamed me. The weights tugging on my nipples and the clip and ring on my clit was setting the most sensitive parts of me on fire too. I was awashed in a sea of never-ending orgasms, each one wrenched out of me with increasing brute force. The men were trying to wrangle me dry, until I was nothing but their pliant doll to play with.

"Of course you need more." Harold cooed as he kissed me, slobbering his saliva all over my face. "That boyfriend of yours can't satisfy you, which is why you came to us, didn't you?"

kallyreys
kallyreys
197 Followers
12