Blackmailed Couple Ch. 01-03

Story Info
Wife is drawn into submission after an indiscretion.
3.3k words
4.29
381.4k
224
1

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 08/12/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One: The Beginning - Seduction

My wife Anna has always been a very sexual woman; I knew that before starting a relationship with her, but I never had any idea that things could go the way they did. She's a very outgoing person, always making friends; and with her good looks, she's never lacking for attention. Before I'd met her, she'd been hungry for the attention and often dabbled with men she knew. She lived across the street from me, and her daughter loved playing with my two sons who were about the same age of 6. We'd ended up together, and life was good. She knew I loved her, and I knew she loved me. We married and bought a house together; things were never dull, and things continued to go well in bed even after being married a year.

But there came a time when temptation became strong for her; considering how attractive she was, and all of the attention she got from successful businessmen in her line of work, it's hard to blame her. She was used to having attention. I never really tried to stop her flirting, even though at times it really got to me.

Temptation overwhelmed her when an attractive and fit older executive made it known to her that he wanted to play. He had the money to get a hotel room during the day, close to her office; after taking her out for lunch periodically over a few weeks, the day came when he made his move. He was smooth, strong and confident....and she fell.

Everything about him appealed to her; his confidence, his good looks, his executive position....and he had a dominance about him that made it just too hard for her to say "no". She was nervous at the hotel, terrified of being found out...but even that appealed to her, the anxiety and excitement. His seduction was complete, and he spent a solid two hours pleasuring her in knowing ways.

She was late getting back to work, but she had cushion for long lunches with her position. She felt a very strong feeling of guilt, especially since she loved me so much; despite how good this man made her feel though, she swore it would never happen again.

Chapter Two: Blackmail – The pictures and the cost.

Anna is a beautiful woman, and very fit for a woman in her mid-thirties. She's about 5'6", shoulder length blonde hair, a slim but well proportioned body, and a face that smiles so much it's contagious.

Three days after her one time affair in which she cheated on the man she loved, she received a large envelope via courier at work. She was horrified at what was inside. Pictures.....not high quality, appearing to have been printed from a video....but very clear pictures all the same. Pictures of her clearly enjoying the time she spent with the executive...and very graphic, leaving nothing to the imagination. Her face turned white, and she was lucky to have not passed out. There was a note inside, typed very professionally; quickly stuffing the 10 pictures back into the envelope, she read what it said.

"Anna. I know this is a shock to you, but you need to read all of this completely through, and take your time in thinking about it. This can turn out ok for you, but only if you follow the instructions to the letter. If you don't, then I'm confident that you know what will happen. These are just a few of the highlighted photos from the 'nooner' that you gave to me, quite willingly I might add. There is a full video of your cheating, and there's no doubt in my mind that your husband would be devastated if he saw what you've done."

She paused in the reading, her mind so completely blown. "This can't be happening. Please God, no, this can't be happening." Part of her wanted to break down and start crying, but she was just in too much shock.

"I am a man with very special desires, Anna. I enjoyed you so completely, and see the potential to have so much more of what I want. I'm not going to leave it to chance, on whether or not I get what I want. I'm going to take what I want. And you are going to give me what I want. I know that once you've had a chance to think this through, you will understand that doing what I say is the only way to come out of this ok. I will not harm you, and your life can be normal, as long as you obey me. I am going to take my time with you, so for the moment you can take your own time in thinking this through. I do want you to know that next Monday, we will be together again."

It was Thursday; she'd had the affair on Monday, and had thought that Mark (the executive) had understood that this was a one-time event. He'd seemed so 'normal', and understanding that this couldn't continue. Everything he'd done had seemed right, and she thought they had a common bond in this, knowing that it was just a moment. Her insides were tumbling, her hands visibly shaking as she continued reading.

"Look nice for me on Monday. I will be in your parking lot at precisely 1 o'clock, and expect you to come to my Lexus immediately. Get into the car, and do not say a word. I want your eyes low, not looking at me. Expect to be gone for a couple of hours again. And Anna.... Do not tell anyone about this. If I have even the slightest hint that you've said anything, or if you do not follow these instructions explicitly... then your life will definitely change, not for the better."

There was a P.S. at the end.... "PS: everything I know about your husband indicates that he would not have pity on you at this point; I don't recommend trying to come clean with him. And even if you think he would understand...keep in mind that he's not the only one that would learn of your slutty ways."

My wife read the letter again, and this time the tears came out. She was devastated. She quickly put everything back into the envelope and hid it in her briefcase. The rest of the day was a blur; she couldn't focus on any of her work, and all she could do was think and think and think about what she could do. But she could come up with no possible ways out. It was just too solid. She knew there was no other way than to do as he wanted.

Over the weekend, she even started to convince herself that this might not be as bad as it seemed; Mark would want to have her for a while, maybe she could even enjoy the sex like she did on their one and only time. Maybe he would tire of her quickly, and then she could go back to the normal life that she craved so much with the man she loved.

Chapter Three: Deeper Submission – Bondage, and more photos.

Monday came too quickly. The weekend was almost non-existent to her, and her anxiety was so strong she felt as if she was on some kind of bad medication. Sunday night, she was overwhelmingly needy of her husband, wanting him to cuddle her tightly all night.

I didn't know what had gotten into her, just thinking she was needing love more than usual. That was ok with me; I've been in love with her deeply, and it's always felt good when I've felt that she needs me.

Monday morning, I remember commenting to her about how good she looked. I also remember her not really saying much, her mind preoccupied with guilt over what she was about to do again. She did look nice; she was wearing a very low cut blouse, and one of her shorter skirts that she wears when she's in a flirtatious mood. She'd made sure to get up early, which should have been another sign to me that something was wrong....she never gets up early! But she got up to have plenty of time to shave her legs, and her makeup was immaculate for a Monday morning. She was also wearing a heavy dose of cologne.....

She was jittery at work all morning; absentminded, not quite getting anything right. As 1 o'clock approached, it seemed like time crawled. And then it was time.

She left word with the office that she had a luncheon, and that she'd probably be back a little later than normal. In the parking lot, his car was easy to spot. Taking a deep breath, she made her way to the passenger side, and got in.

The instructions were clear in her mind, and she was actually glad that she wasn't to look or speak. The silence was uncomfortable, but there are worse things than sitting in silence.

Half way to the hotel, as she assumed that's where they were going, he spoke to her.

"You've done well, Anna." His tone was strong, and almost sounded humored. His cocky confidence burned inside of her.... But interestingly enough, she also knew that was part of what had originally attracted her to him. "You look nice, and you smell delicious. So I can assume that you've kept this all to yourself, yes?" As he spoke, his hand had reached over to confidently stroke her smooth bare leg.

She wanted to spit her answer out at him, but was already feeling subdued. This situation was really tearing her up inside. "yes. You know I haven't said a word to anyone." Her words were meek, soft....almost humble.

"Good girl." His hand grasped her leg firmly, almost possessively. "Nice, nice....your legs are so nice and smooth." Then he went silent for the rest of the way.

She was right, they arrived at the same hotel; he led the way in, striding confidently to the elevator, knowing that she was following along closely, obediently. Opening the door to the room, he reached back and grasped her wrist firmly although gently, pulling her in after him. Letting go of her at the foot of the bed, he continued on over to the window and stared out. Without turning back to her, he spoke.

"Anna, do you understand the predicament that you're in?" Her response was a single "Yes", soft and humble. "Anna............... I'm going to do things to you. I have a darkness inside that I am going to unleash on you. Do you understand?"

My wife has always been affected by words of that nature; despite her fear, despite the actual situation....she realized that she was becoming aroused. "I understand" she whispered back.

"Good. Take off your clothing, right now. Don't hesitate, and do it quickly. Do not try to be seductive, or lady-like... remove your clothing." He turned abruptly to watch arrogantly.

His tone was commanding, and it shouldn't have shocked her, but it did. She knew what to do though, and stripped quickly. She hadn't realized how intense it would feel, to stand 'simply', completely nude in front of a commanding presence like this. Mark was standing there completely clothed in his suit, watching her strip down to nothing. There was an overwhelming feeling of being self conscious, and her cheeks suddenly flushed from the embarrassment of standing there like that. He paused for the longest time, making sure that she was uncomfortable.

"Put your hands behind your head, Anna." His words were suddenly condescending, and she obeyed with the sensation of being a child all of a sudden. It hit her like a brick as she realized that her labia was beginning to swell with signs of arousal....she could feel it, and feared that he could see it.

He stood there looking at her even longer, slightly cocking his head as his eyes roamed her body so completely. She felt violated, and he hadn't even touched her yet. It seemed to her as if this wasn't the same man that she'd willingly let bed her just a week ago.

It almost startled her when he walked toward her, and then around her. He was studying her body so intently that it almost seemed he'd never seen her naked. Behind her, he pulled her arms down behind her back, and from out of nowhere he had a self-adhesive ace bandage that he began wrapping slowly around her arms. He took his time, binding them together...not too tightly, but firmly. She was very aware of how helpless she was now, and very aware of how this position caused her to jut her chest forward, accenting her bare breast. When he was done, he reached down and grasped her bare ass, making an "Mmmmm" sound, approving of her fit body. Walking around to the front, he studied her again to view his handiwork. "Spread your legs apart, Anna. Wider. Yes, just a little more.... There we go, yes, that's the position I want to see."

She felt so open, so vulnerable. Her face was burning, and she realized how lewd this must look to someone looking at her. And then the humiliation was almost too much, as he pulled out an expensive looking digital camera. Her eyes pleaded, and she broke her silence to whisper out a "please no".

He silenced her with a look that was full of venom, and then began taking pictures of her standing there like that. Her eyes were on the floor, but as he took the pictures, he had her look up, making eye contact with the lens.

"There now, that's a good little girl. These will add nicely to my collection of photos of you." She wanted to cry, but couldn't get away from that fact that her body was flushed and aroused from this. Her nipples were hard, standing straight out from her breast that was thrust forward. He put the camera down and slowly walked over to stand in front of her, overly close as he towered over her. For the first time, one of his strong hands reached down to feel between her spread legs, feeling the wetness that was revealing her desire. He chuckled. "My my.... The little slut is enjoying this, isn't she?"

Anna didn't answer; her eyes had gone down in shame, mixed with her need... her breathing was strong, and she couldn't understand what was happening inside of her. Suddenly he turned her and bent her over the bed, using her hair to manipulate her into the position he wanted. He slapped her ass, and she seemed to automatically understand that she was meant to arch her back and lift her ass. He seemed to approve, and dropping his pants he quickly entered her from behind.

It was a usage. He was using her, hard and fast. My wife couldn't help but gasp; not necessarily from the rough entry, more from the fullness of being filled by his large cock. She started panting, even moaning a little. She's always enjoyed being taken from behind, being one of her favorite positions... he may not have even had that knowledge, but he was doing exactly what makes her need the most. Roughly from behind, being plowed and used, she fell into lust. Her arms still bound behind her brought a new sensation to her... one of being helpless, used, and violated in an archaic way. She didn't know if he was aware of her release, but she new it had happened. And soon she felt his own release as the liquid heat spilled into her. She was flooded, violated...and very aware of her unfaithfulness to her husband yet again. This time however, she tried to comfort herself with thoughts of how it had been unwilling.

He pulled out slowly, letting her feel every inch as he vacated her most private of areas. She was aware of the wetness that was dripping out of her, knowing that he'd really placed a large load inside of her. "Stay right there." His tone was soft, but firm. She didn't move, too exhausted and full of shame; her eyes were closed, but then opened when she realized what he was doing... the sound of the camera snapped, and she saw the flash as he captured close up shots of the cum running out of her. He took a few more, and this time the tears that welled up in her eyes began to slowly trickle down her face.

He leaned down to halfway lay on the bed beside her, his face near to hers. He watched her face with a half smile, so confident in what he'd done to her. One hand reached out to idly stroke her side, reaching under to touch her bare breast, then slowly making its way to touch her hair, pulling loose strands away from her face. "You belong to me now, you know. I can see the understanding in your red eyes. You know, don't you."

She closed her eyes, shame overwhelming her mind. With her eyes closed, she whispered out to him. "Why are you doing this to me?"

He chuckled with his confidence again. "Anna, Anna..." condescending again, making her realize that he had all of the power. "You aren't an innocent. You cheated on your husband, don't you remember?" She shook her head, wanting it all to go away. "Oh yes, yes you did. You came to this same hotel just the other day, with me. You came here, and you opened up to me with desire. You wanted to get laid, you wanted to be fucked. I saw this in you then, I saw the potential. And I decided that I would take what I wanted, giving you what you need inside at the same time. You have no choice in this now, so you can give in and enjoy your descent into darkness. You can spread your legs for me, and let it happen, just like you did a minute ago. At this point, I own you. And I will use you, a lot Anna." He was silent for a minute, as he continued to touch her, to stroke her bareness. Then he added something that might have given her a little comfort. "You will be safe, little slut, as long as you obey me. Learn to trust me, and you will be ok. But I warn you....do not try to interfere with your destiny. Do this my way, and my way only....or all of these pictures will go to your husband. You'll hurt him deeply that way. Life will never be the same for you, but you have a chance to keep it from being bad."

He stood up, and began to release her arms. "Now, go to the restroom; you have a few minutes to clean up, and then I'm taking you back to work; I will let you know when I'm ready to continue. Make sure you obey me." She stood up, bringing her arms around to cross self-consciously in front of her breast. He stopped her before she took a step to the restroom, one hand grasping an arm strongly, the other cupping her chin to make eye contact with her. "Do you understand Anna, that I own you?" Her humble nod wasn't enough for him. "Then say it."

Tears welled up again, but her nipples hardened as a chill went through her. "I understand."

"What do you understand, Anna?" again, the condescending tone as he made her state what she was beginning to understand for real.

Her voice was soft, humble. "I understand that you own me." A tear trickled down her cheek.

As she made her way to the bathroom, she heard him state in his strong voice "You have a lot to learn, little slut. There's no turning back, you know."