Blackmailed Couple Ch. 23-24

Story Info
Branding.
4.5k words
4.36
157.7k
64

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 08/12/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Twenty Three: Branding

Released from the table that was holding me while I was being shaved, 2 men held my arms and escorted me over to an area that could only be described as a small stage. Large, very comfortable-looking black leather chairs surrounded the area, although they were empty at the moment. I was led up the one step to the stage, and placed on a table/chair that was very similar to the one I'd just been in. On my back, the table seemed to be at a 45 degree angle; my feet were placed up in stirrups and strapped in. My arms were pulled down somewhat behind my back, fastened together under the table. Even with my head still foggy from the drugged state I'd been in, I was very aware of how helpless and exposed I was. The two men worked together to get me bound, and one of them focused on restraining my now naked genitals into a chastity device; once again, I knew that my arousal would even be controlled by these people. I was left to sit there with my imagination running overtime, and even while being left alone I could feel my bare cock straining to reach some kind of hardness.

Anna was led to the area where her husband had been restrained now for some time. She saw him bound as he was, and made eye contact with him briefly. Her heart ached to see him brought down so low, but she could also feel that her arousal was overriding everything. Master Mark was leading her to the same area, with a leash attached to the collar that was keeping her standing tall; her bare breast was thrust out, forced out by the sleeve that bound her arms together behind her back. She noticed about a dozen men gathering around, settling into the black leather chairs that would afford each of them a solid view of the stage that she was led up onto next to her husband.

Standing there, with her head held up high by the collar, she was forced to look up and out at the men watching; she could see the confidence in all of them, the cocky smiles that openly grinned at her beauty that was exposed to all of them.

Master Mark began speaking to the men as the lights dimmed even lower. "As you all know, we have before us today a beautiful wife, with her husband completely subdued and bound. Anna, and her husband eddie." The men let out an applause, and words of dark approval. "They are here tonight, to willingly surrender completely to our Group; isn't that right, Anna?"

As he directed the question at her, in that same moment, she saw a video camera in the background being worked by another member. The reality of this surreal world was crashing into her abruptly, but her own arousal hit home at the same moment...for in that brief moment of hesitation, Master Mark had reached down between her legs to toy with her wet clit, making her feel the heat burn inside again. "Yes Master" was her quiet response. At His urging, she repeated it more fully. "Yes Master... we're here tonight......willingly..... to surrender completely."

"No matter what, Anna?"

"No matter what."

"And you will do anything, comply with any direction, no matter what?"

Tears began to trickle down her cheeks. "Yes Master, no matter what."

"Anna, we're going to take over your lives completely. In that, I mean that you will quit your job, Anna... you will become one of ours, and you will work for us daily. Is that what you want, Anna?"

She was trembling now, visibly shaken, but a quietly whispered "trust me" from Master Mark helped her remain strong enough to maintain herself. "Yes Master....i will do whatever it is that You tell me to do." Her response was soft, but solid.

"And your husband, eddie." He paused to walk over to her husband, His hand reaching down to run almost lovingly through his hair. "What of your husband, Anna?"

The submission was overwhelming her, and it was plain in her voice. "We'll both do whatever you tell us to do, Master Mark."

"Anna, we're going to mark both of you tonight. Are you ready to watch your husband be branded as a submissive slave, a submissive slave to a group of men, Anna? Are you ready to be branded yourself? There's no turning back, you know. I need to hear it from you, from your lips. Ask us to brand your husband. Ask us to brand you both." Then his voice took on a darker tone. "Convince me, Anna."

She turned to him, tears streaming down her face, and then she suddenly knelt. "Please Master." A hesitation, then she continued. "Please Master...we'll obey You. Please mark us. Mark my husband. Mark me. Brand us as Yours."

We didn't know what the branding would be, although he explained it as a man with a small kit came up on the stage at Master Mark's gesture. "eddie, you are about to be branded with the mark of a cuckold; you just heard your wife beg for it, now I need to hear your consent." He pointed at the man with the video camera, and I knew what was expected.

My stomach had been sinking, the whole time I heard Master Mark's words, and my wife's words. I could see her plainly, as she knelt there with her arms bound behind her back, her breast jutting forward. She almost seemed proud to be on display like that; but I know it was the collar that kept her so tall, exposing her body to all of these men.

My hesitant interlude was interrupted by Master Mark's breath next to my ear. "eddie, remember what you said to me. You told me that you would do anything to protect your wife. Now is the time. Look into the camera, and state plainly that you wish to be marked. That you wish to be owned by us. That you surrender to us the control over your life, as well as over your wife." His whisper was strong, unwavering.

With my legs spread open, showing my now denuded crotch, and my cock locked away in a cage...I looked into the camera and surrendered. Shame flushed my face, but I knew it was where I belonged. I gave up myself, and my wife. I gave them the power.

As the tattoo artist began working on the soft bare skin right above my caged cock, Master Mark described the image being placed on me. It was 3 circles, one with a bold arrow piercing the female symbol/circle, and the male symbol that represented me had a 'soft' arrow, seeming to droop. Once it was completed, a heated branding iron was then brought over, and it was explained to me that it was an icon of their Group...the hind legs of a horse with a large cock jutting out. As the heat seared into my skin just above the tingling tattoo, I let out a small cry, and the tears came flowing down as the reality of being permanently marked forever in my status flooded my mind.

"Both a tattoo, and a physical burned in brand.... Those will last forever, eddie. And you will forever know what they mean. And now it's time for your wife."

I saw her face again, and it was wet with tears. She was made to sit down, leaning back against Master Mark, with her legs voluntarily spread wide. Her tattoo was a much more elaborate design of their icon, and it was placed right above her bare intimacy just like mine. I was told to watch, and to never take my eyes off of my wife while this was being done to her. At the same time, I felt a presence between my spread legs, and was suddenly slowly invaded. It was almost too much for me, but I was way beyond the point of ever hoping to get out of this. The tattoo on Anna took almost 30 minutes; the entire time, a cock was in my ass, slowly, ever so slowly fucking me. It was a large cock, and it infused in my mind everything that had happened. When the artist finally stepped back and said it was complete, the man who'd been fucking me chose that moment to release into me. The violation completed it all. I knew, and could feel the transformation in my mind as the liquid heat flooded deep into me.

Anna was then used....by every single man there. They spent all night using her. Part of the time, I was spoken to, as they pointed out what they'd done to each of us. I was told that she would quit her job on Monday, and then report to her new place of work on Tuesday. I was told that I would keep my job for now; but that a position was being developed just for me, and that soon I would be quitting my job as well. All of this was being stated, and done, to make us both know that we were now fully dependent on them. Our money, our livelihood...would all come from the Group, and that for us to survive, we would have to obey them in every way from now on. We would genuinely be dependent on those who now had our complete submission. No way out.

A final cleaning and dressing was applied to my brand, and I was led away by a man whose name I didn't even know. I was taken to a small room that had walls of rock, with a very heavy wooden door; it was like a prison cell from a 3rd world country. A single bare toilet sat in one corner with a sink, and a small mattress was lying on the bare floor. It was lit by a single bulb that hung from the ceiling. I was locked away in there without prelude. Knowing it was late, and being so exhausted, I crumpled on the mattress and fell into a restless sleep, not knowing the fate of my wife, and not really being able to even think about it.

Anna was nearly incoherent. She'd been used in every way possible, it seemed to her. She ached, physically, and mentally. The pain from her markings reminded her, in the back of her mind, the finality of it all.

She was aware of being carried away, taken to a room. Another of the many rooms in this mansion, but she didn't see much outside of the soft bed that she found herself on. She was no longer bound, but couldn't have lifted a finger if her life depended on it.

The man who'd been reference to as "Doc" was next to her, and she was vaguely aware of voices, although she wasn't able to really comprehend the conversation. A prick in her arm was felt, but the warmth that flowed into her had her even further out of it than she'd been from the exhaustion.

"There we go, that's the first of her many shots. If we can keep this going for 2 weeks, she'll be exactly the way we need."

Master Mark stood there, worn out himself, as he watched Doc inject this sexy woman that he was becoming attached to. Master Nick was there with him, watching with his ever present smirk.

Mark knew what the plans were, and there was no way to avoid it. It wouldn't be that bad, he told himself. The drugging that was planned for Anna would make her so much more pliable, close to the standard "dumb blonde", but almost in a "junkie" way. Chemically, they would make her need them, and make her completely unable to resist the brainwashing that was planned to make her so compliant. Her husband would see it, he would know it. His own conditioning would be done with little in the way of drugs, although there would be some needed. But he would know what was being done to his wife. Sometimes Nick annoyed him, with his hardcore stance to it all; but he took all of that in stride. Nick had his own desires to handle everything with Eddie's incorporation into their world, and that suited Mark just fine.

"I'll head down and follow up with our new boy toy; you enjoy that slut tonight, if you can deal with the mess." Nick walked off with a light laugh that mildly annoyed Mark.

He laid down in exhaustion beside Anna, one hand idly tracing the beauty that was his now. He was asleep before 5 minutes had gone by.

Master Nick opened the locked door for Doc, and stood by as Eddie stirred from his sleep.

Doc said very little, just opening his case, pulling out the hypodermic that had been prepped for Eddie, then injecting him. He stood and walked out, patting Nick on the shoulder with a "good night".

Master Nick knelt down in front of the dazed and subdued husband. "Well, eddie, it's begun. You're marked forever now, you know. And the plans we have for that sweet piece of ass you call your wife....mmmm." He leaned in conspiratorially. "But don't you worry, boy, we have plenty of plans for you too. Since you're so out of it but still conscious, I'm going to enjoy planting the thoughts in your mind. You should know that your lovely little wife is going to be bred. Yes, bred. Once the drug procedures are complete, she'll then be impregnated....and no, not by you. There's nothing more erotic to some than to see a plump pregnant slut who's a slave. Imagine the things that will be done, the things that can be done to a pregnant slut. The milking, the videos; all of the control. Mmmm. And you, eddie. Can you feel the softness of your own mind, eddie? The silky smooth softness of your lower body, the permanent marking to show what you are, and the warmth inside from knowing that we're teaching you the pleasures of being a woman? You will be changed, mentally, as well as physically. Chemicals." He grinned as he stated it. "Certain chemicals can do incredible things to men, when introduced to their bodies. It'll affect your mind, your body, your sexuality. So much to do to you...and so much time. We have the rest of your life!" He reached down to stroke eddie's now smooth leg, then left to get his own sleep.

Chapter Twenty Four:

The new life

It was mid afternoon before eddie's prison door opened again. He was groggy, stiff, and sore. A leash was clipped to his caged manhood, and he was led out of the room to a bland shower that had all of the appearance of a high-school locker room shower. An unsympathetic man had unclipped the leash, and muttered that eddie should take care of his morning needs and shower, that he'd be back in 30 minutes to get him. There was a toilet, beside the shower, so he utilized it. It chagrined him to realize that he had to sit to pee. His legs felt so bizarre, being so smooth. There was a toothbrush with toothpaste, so he used it in the shower. The water burned his newly acquired markings, but the water was clean and warm; it felt good to wash. The fog in his mind cleared up only slightly, and the images from all that had happened, as well as images from his dreams were still haunting him. He wondered where his wife was, and what time it was. But everything seemed so far away, and he followed his instructions automatically.

The same man who led him there came back and reattached the leash, leading him away with the same unsympathetic attitude. Up some stairs he was led, and then he was led out a back door to an expansive open outside area. The sun was out, but it wasn't too hot. As his eyes adjusted to the bright light, he scanned around to see a large in-ground pool off to his left. Several people were enjoying the pool, and then he caught sight of his wife. She was actually lying on her stomach, fully nude, as a younger man he didn't recognize was massaging her with oil. Her face was turned toward her husband, but her eyes were closed. He also noticed that she had headphones on, and he briefly wondered if it was music or more of the hypnotic 'lessons' that she was listening to.

His attention was brought back to his own situation as he had just been led to a pair of posts that were solidly in the ground, spaced apart by a few feet. Standing between them, his wrists were lifted and cuffed to each post, and his ankles had the same chains, effectively spreading him in a standing spread-eagle. Then he was left alone, without a word being spoken to him.

Without any choice, I stood there basically immobile; left alone is when my arousal began to torture me yet again. Still bound with the cock cage, and it kept me from being able to get a full erection...the more it restricted, the more my body tried to respond. There was nothing to take my mind from this, because I kept focusing on the man who was rubbing oil into my naked wife. There were others at the pool, most lounging in the sun with drinks, and a few were floating in the pool on rafts. Then I saw Master Mark come out in trunks; he knelt down, and was talking to the man rubbing her down as one of his hands idly moved some of her hair off of her face. She didn't seem to notice, or move; Master Mark seemed to smile, looking down at the beauty of my relaxed and naked wife.

Suddenly a presence was behind me, and a voice was speaking casually. "A beautiful scene, isn't it eddie?"

It was Master Nick. I didn't answer him, not knowing what was expected. The realization of how vulnerable I was seemed to set in; how humbled, being bound outside like this was hitting home.

Master Nick moved in closer, so close that his breath could be felt on the back of my neck. "You know she's being conditioned. She's hardly even aware of her surroundings right now. She's on a regimen of drugs now, and is so relaxed with the massaging. Can you see the headphones, eddie?" he paused long enough to take a drink from the glass that he was holding. "She's listening to a very special program, one designed just for her. This is going to continue, day in and day out, until she's brainwashed the way we want her to be."

Suddenly his hand was caressing my bare ass, cupping it, feeling the smoothness from being so cleanly shaved. It sent a chill up my spine, and for some reason that I can't stand, and can't understand, my arousal pushed even harder against the cock cage.

I could smell the alcohol on his breath, as he continued in a heavy whisper. "You like that, don't you eddie. Seeing your wife drugged, controlled, used. And you like knowing that you can't do anything about it, don't you eddie." His hand was gripping my ass, feeling me so completely. I felt so strangely violated, even though all he was doing was touching me. My head dropped down, shame making me suddenly feel so weak.

He laughed, enjoying my troubled physical expression, enjoying it that I couldn't even answer him. "I'm sure you're hungry by now, eddie." He walked around to the front of me as he spoke. "You've slept half the day away. Let me get Doc, and then we'll take care of that hunger of yours." Glancing back at the pool, he caught sight of Doc, who was just walking out with his little briefcase. Waving to catch his attention, Doc waved back with a gesture that indicated he'd be over shortly.

"Ah, what timing...we'll let him take care of your wife first." He was back behind me, directing my attention to the pool. "Watch, eddie. Watch as your beloved wife gets more of her special 'treatment'."

I watched as Doc knelt down next to my wife. A couple of the men there came over to watch as he appeared to be assessing her beautiful ass, cupping it, and making comments to the men around. I could almost hear his words, talking about the shape, the beauty. Then he opened up his case and took out a syringe, filling it from a small bottle. She never moved, didn't budge as he then prepped a spot on her softness, then inserted the needle so professionally into her. Once he was done, he packed up his things and then made his way over to us. As he made his way over, Master Mark and another man helped Anna up and led her back into the house.

"Ah, good morning eddie, Nick. Or should I say good afternoon?" he was all happy and jovial, but all I could feel was the impending doom of my situation; our situation, my wife's and mine. "So, I think it's time for another dose of your own special medication, don't you think?" He walked around to set up behind me, and at the same time Master Nick came around to the front of me.

Master Nick then reached down to cup my caged genitals. "Relax, my boy, take your medicine like a good boy." He kept staring into my eyes, that ever present cocky smile making me know how much control I'd given up to him, to all of them.

"Now you're going to feel a little prick, eddie." Doc continued in his efficient professional manner, using an alcohol swab to mark the spot that he intended to use. As of yet, I still had no idea what was being injected into me. I vaguely remembered being injected late last night, in my exhaustion from the night.

And to my own inner turmoil, I recognized how even the pin prick didn't ease the arousal that kept pressing against the cage, against the hand that was still holding my manhood firmly by Master Nick. My cheeks burned, and again, I wanted to just crumple down and cry.

12