Blackmailed Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LincolnSST
LincolnSST
112 Followers

We quickly cleared the table and loaded the dishwasher. Mark topped off our wine glasses and he led me by the hand. We sat next to each other on the sofa. He put his arm around me and I snuggled in under his arm.

"Thank your for a wonderful evening, Mark. It's been ages since I've enjoyed myself like this."

"Thank you, Jeri. It been a long time for me, too."

He took my wine glass and set both on the coffee table. He lifted my chin and our lips met. His soft lips felt so good, a little whimper escaped. His tongue slid over my lips and I opened my mouth. He gave me his tongue. I moved my hand up caressed his cheek. I felt his hand move and he cupped my breast, his thumb touching my nipple. I gasped and tried to suck his tongue down my throat. A lightening bolt hit my pussy.

He sat up and started unbuttoning my blouse. He was fumbling with the buttons. He gave up and grasped the sides and ripped it open, scattering buttons ever where. He pushed me back and started his feast. In minutes my nipples were wet and swollen. Jolt after jolt was hitting my pussy. I pulled at his shirt and we both got it off. He pulled he to him and I felt his hairy chest on my breasts.

I had to find out. I started unfastening his pants. I got the zipper down and my hand found his cock. It was rock hard and I had trouble getting it out. He lifted his hips and I slid his pants down. His big thick cock sprang free for me. I stroked it a few time and leaned down and gave it a kiss. I stood up and pulled him.

"Mark, honey. Take me to your bed and make love to me. Please. Make me feel like a woman again."

He pointed down the hall.

"This way. And don't let go of my cock."

I did exactly as told. On the way I was wondering about the million dollars. I was sure this thick piece of meat was eight inches.

I felt his fingers searching for the zipper on the back of my pants. He found it and pulled it down. I heard the button snap off and hit the wall. His hand slid in and he cupped my ass. My pants fell down and I had to stop to step out of them. Clad only in my lace panties His hand was in them. I knew they wouldn't be on me long. I led him the rest of the way by his cock.

We got to the bed and I pulled his pants down. Dropping to my knees I pulled pants and boxers down, helping his step out of them. I kissed the head of his cock and slid my lips over the head. My tongue was caressing that magic spot under the head, and my hands were lifting his balls. I heard him groan and he fell back on the bed.

"Lay back, honey. Let me do this for you."

"Oh god, yes."

It was impossible for me to throat him, but I gave him my best effort. I don't now how long it took, I had lost all track of time. It was just me and his beautiful cock. I felt it start to swell and I locked my lips behind the crown. The tip of my tongue was rubbing that spot. He groaned and I felt it flare. I rolled has balls and a rope of cum hit the back of my mouth. I swallowed the first two shots and held the rest in my mouth. He gave me five shots of sweet cum. With a final groan I felt him relax. I got up and sat beside him. I tapped him on the chest and pointed at my mouth. He looked and I opened it and showed him his load.

"Good girl. Swallow it for me. Show me me your empty mouth."

It took two swallows to get it all down. He pulled me down and kissed me.

"You're one good little cocksucker."

I chuckled.

"I aim to please."

He forcefully rolled me on my back and pulled my panties down and off. He slid his hand down and cupped my pussy.

"Mmm, nice and wet for me. You may want to grab that pillow for this."

He got between my legs and pushed them up and out. I watched him lower his head and his mouth engulfed my pussy. I groaned and gripped the pillow. In just seconds my first orgasm hit me. I cried out and humped up against his face. I let go of the pillow and grabbed two handfuls of hair. I pulled my feet up and put them on his shoulder, opening myself completely for him.

I felt two fingers go in and then a third. He curled them up and found my G spot.

"Yes. Yes. Oh my god, yes."

He gently rubbed it, licking and sucking on my labia. The I felt him pull up my clit hood. I knew what was coming. I spread my legs wider, giving him more room.

I felt it building and my moans got louder. Just as it hit he sucked up my clit and gently bit it. I screamed as each wave of ecstasy washed over me. It finally faded and then another one hit me. More screams escaped from me. My feet were beating a tattoo on his back.

In the middle of my fourth orgasm I felt him move up. His cock head touched my pussy lips. I grabbed it with both hands and held it against my pussy lips. My legs went around his ass and I locked my ankles, holding him in place. He gently pushed and I felt his cock opening my pussy. He kept pushing and it parted my lips and slid in. I cried out and came. He flexed it against my G spot and another orgasm overran the one I was having. I pushed up, taking him into my depths. He was touching nerves that I didn't know I had. It was halfway in and I came again. I kept pushing up and he was pushing down. Our bones met and the feeling of being full swept over me.

"Oh god, yes. Full of big cock. Yes. Yes.

He grabbed my my ass cheeks and rolled us over. I was on top. He pulled me down hard and rubbed on my pelvis bone and clit. I came again, crying out his name. Then he found my nipples and every nerve in my body lit up.

"Come with me, honey. Make me cum in that sweet tight pussy."

"Yes. Yes. Cum in me. please. Cum in me. Make me your woman. Mark me with your cum. Make me yours."

It was like we were one, rushing to the finish. There was no sense of time or location. We were just two, coupling in our need. I felt his cock start to swell and I knew we were both ready. His cock head swelled against my cervix and his hot cum coated it, shot after shot. My orgasm ripped through my body and I heard screaming. Mark was braying like a jackass as he pumped me full of hot sweet cum. I hung on for dear life, milking every drop from his throbbing cock.

He pulled me forward by my nipples and I fell on his chest, gasping for air.

I finally caught my breath and laid against his side, my breast against him. I was nuzzling against his neck, kissing him gently. One hand was ruffling the hair on his chest. If I had been a cat I would have been purring. He had one hand down holding one of my ass cheeks the the other caressing my face. I felt so loved, it was almost overwhelming.

"You OK, babe?"

"ummm, just perfect. I'm laying in your arms with a big load of your cum in me. My poor little pussy is all stretched out from your big cock and my nipples have been pillaged and plundered. I'd call that perfect."

"I guess we did a good job, huh?"

"Truthfully, I didn't expect this."

"And this is only Friday night. I'm not letting you out of her till Sunday night."

"In that case, we'll probably need an ambulance."

"Sorry about tearing your clothes up. I kinda got carried away. You won't be needing them anyway. You're naked till Sunday. I want to see those beautiful boobs and the magnificent ass of yours all weekend"

I smiled to myself. Two out of three. I may just forget about the million dollars.

"In the meantime, I need to get something cleaned up and ready to go again."

I slid down and kissed his cock. I started licking our mixed juices off it.

"mmm, we taste good. I could go for a steady diet of this."

"You'll have it this weekend, for sure."

It didn't take long for him to come back up. I smiled. He rolled me over and got in my saddle. Slowly he slid his big cock in me. I wrapped my legs around him and pulled him in. All those nerve endings he found earlier were alive and waiting. He started slowly stroking in and out, with me meeting every one. I don't know how long it took, but we came together in a slow sweet quivering mutual orgasm. He rolled off and pulled me into his arms. I snuggled in and held him. I remembered scissoring my legs around his with my wet mound on his thigh before I fell asleep with my head on his chest.

I woke the next morning with his chest hair tickling my nose. I rolled on my back and looked at him. He was still asleep, gently snoring. It looked like he had a little smile. I hoped I had put it there. I got up and went to the kitchen and found some coffee. With that set up, I found the shower. I smiled at all the dried cum on me, I was one happy mess. I finished my shower and checked on him. he was still out. I found my clothes and looked them over. All that was missing were the buttons. I left them on the sofa. I had orders to stay naked.

I was on my second cup when I heard the shower come on. I got a cup out and ready for my lover. The shower went off and in a minute he came walking toward me. I watched his beautiful cock swaying back and forth. My pussy and my nipples went on alert. I met him in the doorway with a hug.

"That loud coffee woke me up. It was calling me."

I kissed him and lifted his cock.

"Good morning, to both of you. You sit and I'll pour you a cup."

I poured it slowly, letting him time to look at my ass. I could feel his eyes on me, and I liked it. I turned quickly so the girls would be moving for him. He didn't make eye contact. I had to smile. We could do all the eye contact we needed when I was dressed.

"I have to tell you. Jan makes this joke about me. she says I'm looking for a guy that's a good dancer, has a booty fetish, an eight inch cock and a million dollars. She teases me about it all the time."

"Well, I'm two out of four. I'm a pretty good dancer and I have a booty fetish, but my cock is only seven and a half inches and I don't have a million dollars.

"How about we call it close enough, OK?"

He just chuckled.

"I was going to make some breakfast, but I didn't know what you had planned and I wondered about invading your kitchen. I figured making coffee would be safe."

"I just had bacon and eggs, with toast and coffee planned. I could toss in some pancakes if you want."

"Oh, and you can invade my kitchen any time. It's not like it's holy ground."

We finished breakfast and I started clearing the table. I was rinsing everything getting them ready for the dishwasher. He was behind me helping. You could call it helping. She was holding my breasts with his cock against my ass. He was doing some serious tweaking and rubbing on my nipples. By the time I had everything ready my pussy was dripping. It was those lightening bolts that kept firing when he tweaked my nipples. I could feel a couple of streaks of pussy juice running down my leg. He cupped my breasts and turned me toward the door. He pushed against me and guided me behind the sectional. He pushed me against the back and I bent over. I knew what we had in mind. I was bent over and my toes were just touching the floor. I felt his searching for my pussy. He was holding me by my hip bones.

He found my pussy and took me in one stroke. I groaned and came when he hit bottom. He started out with slow strokes, his balls swinging against my clit. Faster and faster he went till he was pounding hard into me. My breasts were flopping all around as a result of his hammering. He lifted me a little and my feet were off the floor. I spread my legs, giving him complete control. My submissive side was screaming.

"Take me, honey. Take me and fuck me hard. Then fuck me harder."

He did as I asked, I was his submissive bitch and he was my alpha male. She smacked me on the ass and I came again. Three more smacks and he pulled me back hard against his pelvis. His cock swelled and his hot cum painted my cervix. I was crying out his name and we was growling like a lion.

Five shots of hot cum hit me. I called his name and came hard with him. He gave one last hard push, flexed and collapsed on my back. My pussy was still milking his cock, getting the last few drops. He regained his strength and pulled me up. I turned in his and and we held each other. Gasping for air.

"On my god, honey. I felt your your wild animal bitch. That was amazing. Put that on the list of things for the future. That was amazing."

"I can't believe how good we are together. Watching that sweet ass of yours put me over the top."

A thought hit me that I didn't really care if he had a million dollars of not. He had everything else. I laid my head on his hairy chest and held him.

"Hold me, honey. Don't ever let go."

"Don't worry. I'm got you."

A few minutes later I led him by his slimy soft cock to the shower. We played till the hot water ran out.

"Don't bother drying off. Let's get in the hot tub."

"Oh my, naked in the hot tub. Just lead the way."

With his hand on my ass we went out to the patio. He took the cover off the tub and turned on the pumps. He held my hand as I lowered myself into the swirling water. He followed and sat beside me. I leaned back and let the water take over my body. Some of the muscles that I hadn't used before last night and today responded.

"Oh my God. This so good Just leave me here for the rest of my life."

"Is this your first time?"

"Second, but it was so long ago, I must have forgotten how good it was."

He put his arm around my shoulder and cupped my breast. He rubbed his finger around in circles on my nipple. Little jolts were zooming down to my pussy.

"Keep that up and you're gonna get some in the tub."

"Maybe that was my plan."

He turned me a little and took over both nipples. My pussy was getting double jolts then. I turned and sat astride him. His cock was up and ready for action. I lifted a little and found the head of his cock with my pussy lips. I looked in his eyes and slid down on him. His eyes rolled back in his head and he groaned. I pushed all the way down, getting it all the way in. I held still and just used my pussy muscles. Every time I squeezed him I could hear him gasp. I wondered if I could get him off doing it this way. I knew I would cum when he did, so I redoubled my effort. I watched to see it it was working.

He was breathing faster and faster. I felt him twitch and he pinched both nipples at the same time. I cried out and clamped down on him. His cock swelled and the first shot hit me. He kept pumping and I kept cumming. He pulled me against his chest and gave one last thrust. I howled and milked the last drops deep in my pussy.

"Yes. Yes. Oh god, yes."

I stayed on his lap, reveling in the afterglow. And what an afterglow it was. I felt so loved. I looked in his eyes and could see the love there.

"I can't believe how good it is with you, honey. It's like magic. I get all mushy inside."

"I just want to hold you. The closer the better."

He was a cuddler. I had found my man.

To keep from turning to prunes, he helped me out of the tub. We dried off and went inside. Just as I got inside my phone buzzed.

"I can guess who that is. It's Jan, checking up on me. I'll put her on speaker. It will give you an idea of her personality."

"Hi, Jan."

"Jeri, where are you. You've fell off the earth."

"Guess."

"You bad girl. You're with Mark, right?"

"Good guess."

"Did you guys do it?"

"Do what."

Mark was trying to keep from laughing out loud.

"What do you mean, what. Did you fuck him?"

Mark bit his hand to keep quiet.

"ummm, yeah."

"How many times?"

"Jan!"

"I want all the detail. How many times you did it, how many orgasms you had and how many time did you blow him."

Mark lost it and burst out laughing. Jan heard him.

"Oh my god, Mark. You were listening. Talk about embarrassed."

"Jan, we fucked four time and she blew me once. She'll have to tell you how many time she came. I was too busy to count."

Jan howled.

"Come on, Jeri. What's the count?"

"I quit counting after twenty."

"Twenty! You could have brain damage. My god, girl. You may need to go to the hospital."

"Well, I am having a little trouble walking. You know, little baby steps."

"I'm so happy for you. I thought he was the one for you."

"Call me back in an hour. I think he's getting hard again."

"Oh shit. You two have me so horny."

"Go rub one out and call me back"

"You shit. I'll get you for that."

I tapped end call.

"She quite the gal. I think I know someone she might hit it off with. His wife ran off with some rich guy. Kind of a trade up. He's in charge of shipping and receiving. We should arrange a blind date. Really mess with her mind."

"Is he good looking?"

"I don't know. He doesn't have warts on his face or a wooden leg. He taller than me. probably six two or three. I would guess about two twenty. Makes pretty good money and has good people skills."

"Sounds good, let's do it."

"I'll talk to him Monday."

It's Sunday after noon and we're in bed. I'm riding him like it's the Kentucky Derby. He has hold of both of my nipples and we're going for the finish line.

His first shot of cum hits my cervix. My head goes back and my body locks up. My mouth is open in a silent scream. I can feel my pussy muscles milking him hard. He is howling as he pumps me full. It seemed like I came forever and then I fell on his chest. It was all I could do to breathe.

It took a few minutes and I finally came back to earth. He was holding me tight to his chest.

"mmm, baby. So good. So good."

"I love you, Mark."

"I love you too, honey. You're my woman now."

I wiggled down trying to get closer. Tears fell from my eyes onto his chest.

"Those had better be tears of joy."

"Oh god, yes. Yes. Yes."

He rolled me off and pulled my back to him One hand holding my breast and the other holding my messy pussy. I closed my legs, trapping his hand.

"Love you, honey.'

"You too, baby."

Epilogue

It's been three years since I met Mark. Of course, we got married. We have one little boy who is into everything. None of my cupboards are safe from him, so I kid proofed them. I left his one with some old pots and pans for him to play with. I can't wait till he gets his audio fascination.

We did fix Jan up with Gary. They hit it off right away. She had to teach him how to dance and now he's a terror on the dance floor. They've been married for six months.

I'm sitting on the sofa next to Mark. We're timing my contractions. We have a little girl in the oven. My Mom is here to take care of Junior while I'm busy popping out number two. Mark keeps asking how many more were having. I'm stalling with the answer.

I look over at him and he gives me that loving smile. I'm the luckiest woman on the planet.

LincolnSST
LincolnSST
112 Followers
12