Blackmailed into Incest

Story Info
Insider Trading leads to blackmail and incest.
14.2k words
3.89
166k
121
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr3x49
Mr3x49
100 Followers

Author's Note to the Reader...

First I apologize for my two prior attempts at writing erotic literature. One was my first attempt to write erotic literature and was supposed to be the first chapter in a series, with which I have had a severe case of writer's block on. The other was originally supposed to be another type of story and then I changed directions to makes it more of an interactive masturbation story involving image browser websites to help aide the reader, visualize the story but forgot to change the intro on that story to reflect that change, I also rushed the ending.

Since then I have had numerous story ideas that I have dabbled on to one extent or another, letting my muse take me where it will. This is one of those stories. This particular story is self edited as I did not receive responses back from those Literotica editors I sent this particular story off to. I also spent much more time developing this story, than my prior attempts at writing erotic literature.

The following story could be classified as either incest/taboo or nonconsent/reluctance as this story revolves around a family with questionable ethics being blackmailed into committing incest. Sex acts include vaginal sex, oral sex, anal sex, lesbian sex, and group sex in an orgy environment. If you are not okay with any of this go read another story.

I plan for this to be a one off story and not a series. The state of Rhode Island does not have any criminal statutes on the books against the commission of incest, though there may be some civil penalties requiring the paying of fines to local governments.

Also there is a slow build up as this story is told from the viewpoint of the mother who views herself as the most moral of this family of questionable ethics, if you want some other sort of story go elsewhere.

Before I launch into this story, for the critics of my past 2 stories, remember the narrator of the story is a woman who the night before came off three days with really less than 9 hours worth of sleep and she probably did not go right to sleep. And who knows how much sleep she missed prior to the three days as she is an ER doctor, so she has a tremendous sleep deficit when the bulk of the story and sex take place. Add in the energy drained from orgasms and the fact I specifically left out what day she wakes up and don't keep track of time during the sex, so she may have witnessed some dry orgasms and remembered them differently. That said there is some fantasy mixed into this story, how much is up to you the reader.

Also note how the good doctor's description of body parts and sex acts change as the sex progresses and she listens to the dirty language of the others in the room. This is to help explain her evolving willingness to join the sex.

*****

The package set there on the kitchen table. It was addressed to my youngest child, Henry. All of my children had grown up and got jobs, but all were still single and because of the high cost of living and the uncertain economy living with me and my mom.

My saintly husband Harry, the father of my children, had passed away twelve years prior in an auto accident caused by a semi truck running an intersection. He had been a deacon at our local church in Western Connecticut and had sat on a city commission. In short he was a leader in our community and was greatly missed.

After the lawyers and court fees the trucking company that owned the truck paid me $1 Million, enough to live comfortably but not enough to give my children financial independence. We upgraded our vehicles, paid off our bills and made improvements to our home, so that the kids could live with me and my divorcee mom. Of course with his passing my younger children began to lose their morals at the behest of my slutty mom who moved in with us.

It started when my children asked why Grandma didn't go to church with us. Then my youngest, Henry, started staying home with my mom, as I was still grieving I allowed him to do so as at I had one less child to make sure to get ready on a Sunday morning. I went to medical school to finish my education, so I could restart my career and become a medical doctor, which meant I had less time to dwell on my loss. Then Anna joined Henry in staying at home with my mom. Both of them started wearing tighter more revealing clothing first around the house, then everywhere except school, then everywhere. About three years later, Deborah joined her siblings at home on Sunday mornings under the auspices of watching how my mom influenced Henry and Anna. When Mary graduated college and started into her residency at the hospital where I had become an E.R. doctor, she and I started watching church on TBN and Daystar in my bedroom on Sunday mornings, as we were exhausted from putting in Saturday double shifts. So, we as a family moved from a family that regularly attended church to a family where only two of us remained somewhat religious, but did so from the comfort of my big bed in our pajamas and/or sweats.

All of us still worked regular jobs.

My name is Rachel. I am 46 years old and work as an E.R. Doctor at a large Long Island based Hospital. It had been a long while since I had worn any of my dresses as I mostly wore sweats or scrubs. When swimming I wore a one piece swimsuit. I am 5'6" with auburn hair, a heart shaped ass and C-cup breasts.

At age 64, my mom, Barbara, is an executive secretary and nearing retirement. She keeps herself fit and much to my displeasure flaunts her body wearing micro and slingshot bikinis around the pool, workout room and as she walks from her bedroom to those two locations. She is 5'5" with bleached blond hair, a voluptuous body and sports enhanced Double D-cup breasts and a badonkadonk butt. When she isn't wearing her barely there swimwear, she is wearing cleavage baring micro miniskirts or mini dresses, with silk stalkings and stiletto heeled shoes or boots.

My eldest child is my 26 year old daughter, Mary, is a resident doctor at the same hospital I work at. Around the house she wore sweat pants, shorts and t-shirts and wore one piece wet suits that competitive swimmers wear when she swims laps in the pool; in high school & college she was a competitive swimmer and keeps in shape mostly through swimming laps in our pool. Because Mary never was good enough compete for national championships in college, she prepared for a career in medicine and not sports. She is 5'10" with auburn hair and a long swimmers body, sporting solid B-cup breasts and and ass somewhere between heart shape and flat. Like me she either wore sweats or scrubs most of the time.

My 25 year old middle daughter and second eldest Deborah works as an accounting assistant for one of the big 4 accounting firms as she is studying to get her CPA license. Around the home she wears spandex shorts and sports bras when she isn't swimming or sunning herself around the pool. Around the pool however she wears string bikinis, not nearly as scandalous as my mom, but still more flesh than I think my only son Henry should being seeing from his female family members. She is 5'8" with auburn hair and an athletic body with a heart shape ass and C-cup breasts. Outside the house she wears business suits that show a small amount of cleavage, but are otherwise conservative and fit well into a corporate environment.

My youngest daughter Anna, is 24 years old and is a first year lawyer with a Wall Street Law Firm. Around the house she likes to push my buttons by wearing thong bikini swimsuits that while more substantial than what my mother wears, still is inappropriate to wear around her brother. She is a 5'6" voluptuous tease with auburn hair and a bubble butt and C-cup breasts. The clothes she wears outside of the house show more cleavage than my other daughters, but less than their grandmother, while she wears miniskirts and dresses that stop midway between her knees and crotch, like mom she wears stockings and stiletto heeled shoes.

My 23 year old son Henry works as the junior partner to my younger brother, Jack. Around the house he routinely goes shirtless in a pair of athletic shorts or Speedo bikini swimsuit, which is just a inappropriate as what my mother, Deborah and Anna wear around the house. He is a 6'4" tall stud who has auburn hair and a large penis that he has exposed the tip of to the women of our family and unlike his sisters he has brought home sluts and whores that he has sex with and who have been caught skinny dipping with him is our pool or Jacuzzi. When he isn't at home he wears pants and shirts that show off his large penis and toned body.

Well, Henry like Anna and to a lesser degree Deborah take after their Grandmother and my younger brother Jack, by taking unnecessary risks. And being his mother, I worried about him like I did about all my children. So, I opened the package. Inside the package was a letter, a DVD and a flash drive.

The letter alleged that Henry, my brother Jack and my mother Barbara were parties to insider trading and that if he wanted to be protected from the legal consequences that he should look at the DVD. Furthermore that if Henry thought the blackmailer was bluffing that he should check out the flash drive where digital copies of all of the documentation existed for him to peruse. Being the nosy mother I am, I looked at the flash drive on my laptop and was shocked at the evidence which could also draw in my daughter Anna who acted as legal counsel for some of the actions of Henry, mom and Jack.

About that time, Henry text messaged me, "Mom I will be out late tonight don't save dinner for me."

This was followed quickly by a text from Anna and Deborah that they "are going to stay in the city to double date two cute guys. So don't save us any dinner."

My mom was on a business trip with her boss, and Mary was upstairs sleeping off a double shift at the hospital. So I decided to watch the DVD, fix dinner for me and Mary, then go and wake up Mary.

The video featured a disembodied voice laying out all of the evidence on the flash drive and then telling Henry to bring himself, all of the women of his family, Jack and Jack's family to a penthouse suite in a specific hotel in Providence, Rhode Island this coming Friday by 8 PM. Henry was also instructed to get everyone to wear their suits if they are men and wrap dresses otherwise. If Henry did not get everyone there dressed appropriately, the evidence would be anonymously sent to the SEC and the FBI. I wondered why the blackmailer wished for us to dress in our nice clothes.

Anyway, I fixed some soft tacos for Mary and I, then went up and woke her up. She came down as always in her sweats and saw the package.

She asked, "Mom, just curious. What was in that opened package?"

"Someone is blackmailing Henry, your Uncle Jack and grandma. They have enough to send them to jail. Anna may also be wrapped up in this nasty business. If we want to protect them from being exposed to the authorities we have to be in Providence Friday at 8 PM wearing dresses alongside Uncle Jack and his family."

"Mom, both of us are scheduled to be at the hospital on Friday you during the night shift, with me during both the swing and night shifts."

"I know honey. But Mary if there is a chance to save Henry, Uncle Jack, Anna and Grandma from their mistakes and keep our family whole, we will have to get someone to cover for us by trading shifts. Today is Monday, so if we put in double shifts on a day where we are suppose to do a single shift, then we free up our Friday evening so we can be there for our family."

"OK mom. You're right. I'm just tired of us having to sacrifice to bail out our family."

We ate the rest of our dinner in silence. Before going to bed Mary looked through the letter, the flash drive and the DVD and then she and I headed for our beds leaving the package, the letter, the DVD and the flash drive on the kitchen table near where Henry usually sits along with a note that I opened the package and that Mary and I saw and wanted to talk with Henry and Anna when they get home.

--

At 6 AM my alarm woke me up, so I got into the shower, woke myself up threw on my underwear, E.R. scrubs, and tennis shoes and then went to wake up Mary for our 8 AM shifts.

At 6:30 AM while Mary was taking her shower, Henry, Anna and Deborah stumbled in to shower up and get a change of clothing. I pulled Henry and Anna aside and showed them the stuff from the blackmailer and told them Mary and I saw everything and will try to swap shifts at the hospital and that we need to have a family meeting when Grandma Barbara got back that night. I then sent them off to get ready for work.

By 7:15 AM, Mary and I had breakfast and pulled out to go to work.

--

During the day I left messages with my children, brother and sister inlaw Joselyn, that "there is a family meeting at my house tonight. So be there by 9PM".

During my break I took the flash drive and made a PowerPoint presentation on my laptop computer laying out the severity of the case against my family for that evening's meeting.

After putting in twelve hour shifts, Mary and I headed for home, arriving there by 8:30 PM with enough pizzas for the entire family.

--

As we entered the house most of the family was there for the meeting, so Mary and I changed out of our scrubs and into our sweats.

Already seated in the living room wearing a see thru black silk blouse that showed off her black demi cup bra, black leather micro skirt which was short enough to show she was wearing a black lace C-String, black stockings with garters showing and black leather stiletto heeled boots was my mother back from her business trip.

Henry, Jack and his 21 year old son Luke sat with her in the living room in the recyliners. Henry wore a white Oxford Shirt, a blue and red striped tie, tight black slacks that showed off his bulge and black wing tip shoes. My 6' red headed brother, Jack wore a blue Oxford shirt, a red and black striped tie, tight dark brown slacks that also showed off his big bulge and brown wing tip shoes. My 6'2" strawberry blond nephew, Luke wore a tight black Metallica T-shirt, tight blue jeans which also showed off his considerable bulge and black sneakers.

In the kitchen preparing a salad was Joselyn and my 20 year old niece Leia. My 5' 11" leggy blond sister inlaw, Joselyn was wearing the red outfit she wore from her job as a personal trainer, from her cleavage bearing sports bra showing off her C-cup breasts, tight yoga pants showing off her bubble butt with lines from her G-string panties showing, ankle socks and tennis shoes, with her hair gathered into a ponytail. My leggy 5'10" strawberry blond niece, Leia wore a white vest showing off her C-cup breasts in a red front closure bra which could be seen between the buttons, a black pleated mini skirt which did nothing to hide her bubble butt, a pair of white stockings and black Mary Jane shoes.

We had to wait another 15 minutes for Anna and Deborah to show up for the family meeting. At 9:05 PM, Anna and Deborah walked in wearing their business suits. For Deborah that was a white blouse, black suit jacket, black skirt, black hosiery and black pumps, with her hair up in a bun. For Anna that meant a red closed suit jacket which showed a hint of cleavage, a red mini skirt, red hosiery and red strappy stiletto sandals.

I had Mary get out the plates and and everyone came in to serve themselves pizza, beer and salad. The conversation around the kitchen was concentrated on how everyone's day went. Mary talked about an open heart surgery she got the opportunity to assist on.

Mom talked about how she and her boss had sex throughout their trip back to first the office and then here at my home when Henry and Jack walked in on them finding my mom naked on her hands and knees in front of the fireplace while her boss ploughed into her vagina, with them having their orgasms in front of her own son and one of her two grandsons. When they became aware of who was watching them, mom and her boss got dressed and her boss left.

Joselyn had several clients which she drove to including a well known actor who also is a client of Jack's and who like her and Jack is a swinger, before picking up Luke and Leia from their colleges for tonight's meeting. Leia talked about how she seduced and had sex with one of her male professors in order for her to get a better grade on a term paper. Luke talked about how he had sex with a female professor who had caught him cheating and how he used his penis to give her pleasure.

Anna talked about how she had sex with a judge in order to get a more favorable ruling for one of her company's clients. Meanwhile Jack told us how he and my son Henry double penetrated their secretary after the closing stock market bell, before they walked in on my mom and her boss in the middle of their last sex act of the day.

I sat there and had to shake my head as I saw that my mom had infected my entire family with a lack of morals which explained why we as a family were now faced with the blackmail for which this family meeting was called to address. Only Mary, Deborah, and myself had not reported any out of wedlock sex or any other questionable ethics or dress.

--

After dinner was finished I had everyone go into the living room. I read the letter for all of them then put on the video and finally ran through the PowerPoint presentation I had put together at work.

I then told them how both Mary and I were going to be pulling double shifts at the hospital this week trading time this weekend so we as a family can drive up to Providence on Friday and make the meeting on time dressed appropriately. I then opened the floor to everyone.

At first everyone was silent and looking at mom, Jack, Henry and Anna for putting our family into this position.

Mom spoke first, "I am sorry for putting our family in this position. I had access to certain knowledge being an executive secretary and called a meeting with Anna, Henry and Jack as to how our family could benefit financially from their information. I guess my biggest mistake was putting the information in emails sent to Anna, Henry, and Jack."

"No mom, your biggest mistake was calling that meeting." I responded

"Well, be that as it may, thank you Rachel and Mary for taking on the double shifts to attend that meeting," replied mom.

Mary responded, "Grandma, neither Mom nor I would have had to take those double shifts in order to save you, Henry, Uncle Jack and possibly Anna from going to jail. You guys put us into this position and God only knows what this blackmailer will want from us."

Joselyn then asked everyone, "Well what time should we show up to car pool up to Providence?"

Deborah replied, "I think we should get a few rooms and leave in the morning, so we can prepare ourselves with plenty of time to spare to get to the meeting. So, maybe Friday at 10 AM? I know I can telecommute and can bring my laptop with me and so can Henry and Uncle Jack. Does that work for everyone else?"

"Spring Break starts this weekend for both Luke and me and I have my last final on Thursday evening, so I can be ready to go after my last test. I just have to cancel my plans for Spring Break as my sorority was going to take a road trip on Friday down to Florida." commented Leia.

"My last final is Thursday afternoon, so other than canceling my part in my frat's road trip plans to Texas, I can be ready to go by 10 AM on Friday." replied Luke.

"I may have to reschedule some of my clients, let me check right now." With that Jocelyn got up and walked to her purse and pulled out her cell phone. "I have two I have to reschedule with on Friday, and I will have to bow out of a sorority reunion this weekend down in Miami. I can pick up Luke and Leia on Thursday night and we can spend the night here in the guest rooms so we are ready to go in the morning."

Mr3x49
Mr3x49
100 Followers