Blackmailed Into Perversion Ch. 1

Story Info
Perverted boss blackmails a housewife.
7.9k words
4.4
562.3k
145
12

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/13/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,350 Followers

We had looked forward to moving to Calif. every since we got married 3 years ago. Bill is in construction and I had a job as a Secretary in a Doctors office. Our plan was to work hard and save enough money for the move and have enough for a down payment and 6 months payments. So we did it and for 5 and half months Bill has not been able to get the type of Job we where told he could before we left Toledo. In Toledo he was making between $18-26.00 an hour as a plumber.

We where told he had a job here in Calif. starting at $30.00 an hour. However, when we arrived the slot was filled and now are barely getting by. His license in Ohio is not good enough here, so he has to start as a Journeyman (or something) anyway he is working however unless that slot opens up in the next two weeks we are going to start getting behind on our house payments. The plan was for us to move here, I get pregnant and I would stay home and raise our children. We talked last night and we both agreed I should start to look for a job while we wait for his slot to open. Once he starts working for PG&E I will quit and we will go back to our original plan.

After Bill left for work I put on a nice work dress that I would wear in Toledo and went and got a paper. I sitting down drinking coffee I circled the help wanted ads and began my tour around Orange County to find a job. The third place I stopped at was this huge New Car dealership the ad said Cashier/Secretary wanted Interviews between 10 and 11 so when I got there, I saw a room full of women. I spoke to the Owners private secretary and she told me it would be awhile. This was the first time that I had seen other women competing for a job like this and they were all dressed much different than I.

Somewhere dressed down right sleazy while others dressed very casual and I was the only woman there that had on a dress that went past her knees. You should have seen the Secretary; My God she dressed like what I would call a streetwalker in Toledo. She wore one of the shortest skirts that I had ever seen on a woman her age. What really stood out was her garter belt and stockings. She was as big as myself in the Bust I would guess maybe a 36 C-cup and it was very obvious to me that here two breast where not cuddled in a cup of any kind. Because I could easily see her nipples, I wait my turn and I started to think this was going to be an all day interview. In one hour he had only interview two women, more like girls. I am not butting age down, after all I was 19 once, and they women here ranged from 18 to I think about 50. Being 25 I had a feeling I stood a chance.

I asked the Secretary where the ladies room was and she directed me to her private facility so I would not loose my place in line by going down to the public restroom. I went in and sat down, I find it a lot easer to relax if I read something, so since she had a little magazine rack I fumbled threw it and discovered they where almost all porno magazines. Now don't get me wrong Bill and I have both enjoyed some porn tapes once or twice a month and I don't think there was anything that we had not tried. Every since we knew each other our sex life has been better than perfect. We both love to do things to spark up our sex life and masturbation is one of them. Lately when Bill was getting home he has been beat so bad he would normally eat, read the paper and go to bed. Since he had to get up at 3:30 every morning, Last night we barely had time to talk. I picked up the Playgirl and looked through it and I loved that centerfold. I do love looking at a large flaccid man. I try and picture what it would look like hard.

I flipped to the letter section and began to read them. It did not take long for me to forget why I came into the restroom because after four days and night with out sex all of a sudden I was horny as hell. I kept reading, opened my legs, and began to take steps to change that. I laid the Magazine down on the floor in front of me, I left it open so I could look at the centerfold and I imagined my mouth working that cock hard and to the point that he would throw me down, rip off my panties and fuck me for hours. I climaxed and when I opened my eyes I had my legs wide open, my dress was a mess and I had to pee.

I straighten myself out and went back out to wait with the rest of the women. I no more than sat down when the Secretary's phone rang and she motioned for me to go to her desk. I did and she said "Mr. Ballad will see you now."

That surprised me because I was sure there where 6 women still ahead of me, but I wasn't going to argue. I went inside and his office was big but then if he owned this place why not. He asked me to sit and read my application then he began "I see you are new to the area dear, tell me how do you like Calif.?" I told him "I love the weather and the way of life but if I don't get a job soon we will have to go back to Ohio." He said "I see you have been married 3 years, and you do not have children yet, I take it that is by choice?" I said "yes, we want a stable life to raise children in." He said "I see you where a secretary before, today I am looking for a cashier and in time she will become my personnel Secretary as Jane is going to be leavening soon. Would you mind starting out at $9.50 for now and if things work out, I'll move up to take Jane's job. She is making between 12-16 an hour?' I was surprised at his request. I said "sure, of course I would." Every job I had come across was starting at minimum wage.

He said "you'll have to take a lie detector test for us and I think if you pass it you have the job" I responded with a very questioning comeback. "Lie detector?" He said "yes, today we have a choice of drug test or Lie Detector, I feel I get better information from the polygraph, I'm sorry if that is a problem but in order to be hired I have to insist on it." I looked at him thought just a moment and said "That is fine, where and when?' Mr. Ballard said "Since the interviews are now, I have the polygraph set up down the hall. I am to have you read these questions prior to taking it so you have an idea what you will be asked."

He handed me a paper and I sat and read it. The questions where plain and they seemed simple enough, they started out with age date of birth and such, and then they went into questions about my previous employer. Questions about theft and borrowing items from my place of work, I did not find anything objectionable until I got to the most personnel questions. Then I saw questions dealing in the area of sex. When I read the question have you been faithful to your partner in your marriage? Did you marry as a Virgin? Do you keep things from your spouse in the areas of sex out of embarrassment? I looked up and said, "Mr. Ballard, why are there such personnel questions here in the area of sex? That is a very private thing, I don't understand why any employer would want to know about my sex life and my marriage."

He smiled sat back in his chair and said "You know every person that I hand that too reads it and always stops there and ask the exact same question. I do not make up the test, as I understand it when it comes to sex in a person's life they seem to have very strong emotions in such personnel question. I am told that is part of the measuring devise used in the Polygraph to measure a person's truthfulness. You don't have to take the test if you do not wish too; I just cannot hire you if you don't. Do you want to take it or not Pam?"

I looked at him and said "Oh I see, well since you explained it like that I can live with it, sure where do I go." He directed me and I went into a little room with a middle-aged man, he asked me to sit down and did. After about 30 minutes I was unhooked and went back to the waiting room. All the other women were gone and it was Jane and myself. I kept going over in my mind all the yes and no questions he asked and it seemed that over half where in the area of sex. God those questions brought back all kinds of memories. At one point I almost decided to get up and go home. I told him the truth and it started to piss me off when he would ask the dame question again and again. I figured it was to make sure I was telling the truth.

The way he asked me about my first sexual experience was slow and mind blowing. He asked it like "did you have a sexual experience prior to the age of 18, then 17 then 16. Then he asked did you first experience masturbation prior to age 18, then 17 all the way down to age 14. But when he asked me have I ever fantasized about this and that. I tell you it was then I was really not comfortable with those kinds of questions at all. I finely stopped him and told him that. He told me it was the strongest emotion in me and it was how they could tell about my truthfulness.

I sat there and just stewed. I kept my eye on Jane, God she looked like such a slut. I mean I saw man after man come to her desk and they would kiss her, and she would leave for a moment or two then come back. I swear I saw that she wasn't wearing any panties one time as she sat back down. Finely the phone rang and she told me Mr. Ballard wanted to see me. I went inside and he sat there reading a report of some kind. He motioned for me to sit down which I did. After a few minutes of his reading he said to me. "Honey from what I see here you are exactly the girl I am looking for. I was almost sure prior to our interview and now I am sure. Tell you what just to help you and your husband out let me give you and advance loan to help you two with your house payment and I'll deduct it out of your pay over say one two or three years with out interest, what ever you want. Will $1,000.00 do it or would you need 2?"

To say that surprised me is an understatement, I almost stammered when I said "Ah sure, that would be nice. One thousand would be great. If you took out $30.00 a month how long would it take to pay you back?" He said "just under three years, but don't worry about that." He picked up the phone and said to Jane "Sweaty, cut Pam here a check for $1,000.00 and do an in-house loan with no interest for a three year period Darlin and make Pam feel at home."

I said "When would you like me to start?" He said Tomorrow come in and we'll get you started." Then he said "Pam, I don't know if you noticed or not but the women that work for me do not wear pants, or shorts or even pant suits. I like your choice of clothing, can I expect you to wear such cloths here to work?" I was surprised at his remark, however I assured him this was my normal work attire." For the next hour Jane had me filling out all kinds of papers signing here and signing there. I drove back home with a huge smile and one sore wrist. I couldn't wait to tell Bill about my adventure today.

It took me a good month to learn all about the receipts and such and then exactly 30 days after I had started I was called up to Mr. Ballard's office and I was told to bring my cash drawer. I arrived and saw Jane smiling a rather happy smile and she buzzed Mr. Ballard. I went in and he motioned me to sit down. I did not see the smiling face I had seen the last month, instead I saw a very stern looking man sitting behind his desk. Also in the room were two other men. He said "Pam this is detective Clark and detective Gary from down town we need to ask you some questions dear. Remember today when Mr. Basset came in and paid you the $1,800.00 for his service work?" I said "yes I remember" He then said "hand Detective Clark your drawer and unlock it please." I did and he moved over to a table and began counting my drawer.

As he started Mr. Ballard said "I have to tell you dear that I am very disappointed in you, about four days after you started working accounting noticed that you came up $100.00 short then it was two hundred then three. Almost every day, I contacted the Police and Detective Clark along with Mr. Basset a little sting with marked bills." I was shaken to the core and I could not believe what I was hearing. Then when Detective Clark said "There is $1,000.00 missing all in the marked bills." He turned to me and said "where is your purse?" I said in the bottom right drawer of my desk." He asked "is it locked?" I said "yes" he then please come with me I want to retrieve your purse." He said to his partner "inform Mr. Ballard what the next steps are and we will be right back."

We walked to my desk and I unlocked it, I took out the purse and handed it to Detective Clark. We walked back up stairs to Mr. Ballard office I sat down and in he placed my purse in front of me on Mr. Ballad desk he opened it reached in and after fumbling around he pulled out a small roll of bills. I felt trapped. I said "That's not mine, I mean I didn't put it in there, someone is trying to frame me. My God Mr. Ballard I would never steal from you, never." I began to cry I felt so helpless. Then I heard Detective Clark say "all you need to do is sign this complaint and we'll lock her up for 15 years. With the video of her taking the money and finding them in her purse from her locked desk give us an airtight case. Sign that and we'll be out of here and you won't see this Bitch again."

I was balling now, I could not understand why, how, I me, ah, never short, I never stole any money. I didn't put that money in my purse. I heard Mr. Ballard say "can you two give me a few minutes alone with Pam here I want to talk with her before I sign any papers putting her in Prison." Clark said "sure we'll wait out side with Jane, but if I where you I wouldn't waist your time, thief's like her need to be in Prison."

They walked out and Mr. Ballard spoke softly. He said "dear, dear Pam, I trusted you, how could you, I mean if you needed the money I would have given it to you, after all I gave you that thousand dollars your first day, why did you do this?' I looked at him and said "but I didn't I don't know what is going on, I never took one penny from you, I have no idea how that money got in my purse." He looked at me and said "I am going to tell you this one time and one time only If you insist on trying to tell me that you did not do what all this evidence proves that you did I will sign that paper. If you are honest with me and admit that you did take, what is it $4,750.00 over your first month. I will see if there is a way to keep you out of jail. Not only that, but if you do admit it, I will go ahead with promoting you to take Jane's place along with doubling your hourly pay."

I can live with a thief working for me but I won't stand for a fucking liar with evidence like this. Are you ready to go to Prison for 15 years loose your husband, your home, your future?" I sat there with my mind spinning. If I told the truth, I would be going to jail, if I admitted to stealing his money he would not press charges. I could not believe it; lie and I'm OK, lie and I go to jail. He looked at me and said "Come on Pam admit it, did you take all this money or not?" I looked at him and said softly "yes, I took the missing money." I saw him smile and then he said. OK Now just one more thing before I call the Detectives back in here. I want you to write down in your own handwriting and admit to me that you stole my money and how sorry you are. If you don't off to jail you go."

He slid a pad in front of me and said very sternly "Write." I picked up the pen and wrote down that I admit to stealing money from my cash drawer and how sorry I was, I also wrote down that I would do anything to make it up to him and his company. I also said that if he gave me a second chance I would re-pay every penny missing. I told him I was sorry and that I would do anything to make it up to me right?" I said "yes, sir, I can prove to you that I am not a thief, just trust me, I'll prove it." I knew the minute I said that it was the wrong thing to say.

He said almost angry "What one minute you tell me you did it then you try and tell me you didn't, what the fuck is it bitch, did you or didn't you, are you trying to trick me into not pressing charges or what?" I was so confused, I couldn't think. I said "No, I mean yes, I did take it I mean I just want to make it up to you that is all." He leaned back again smiled and called Jane. When the two detectives walked back in he handed the paper I wrote and signed to Detective Clark. Clark read it and congratulated him on sealing the arrest with my written confession. I almost fainted; I could not believe he had tricked me like that.

Mr. Ballard said to Clark. "I have a question Detective, what happens if I don't sign the complaint. I mean would this be put down as a close case or what?" I guess what he said caught Clark off guard. Clark said "Mr. Ballad if you don't sign the complaint we can't do a damn thing." Mr. Ballad then said "can you hold it as an open file or something for awhile, I want to give her a second chance I think I can work this out with Mrs. Jackson here." Clark looked at him and almost curt said "You call us in, we do a sting and you want us to fucking hold it?" Mr. Ballad said "Yes Detective, can you?" Clark said "I can keep this open for three years, after that I file it in the trash. Go ahead, I know thieves like this, she can't stop taking money, I would bet you'll call me back in less than a week, I will take all the evidence and hold it, give me a call when you change your mind."

He gathered all the paper work along with my hand written confession and they walked out. As soon as the door was closed Mr. Ballad said softly "do you know what all that means my dear?" I looked at him and said "yes, you are giving me a second chance." He smiled this huge smile and said "Oh no my dear nothing at all like that. Did you hear them; they have everything they need to lock you up for 15 years. All I have to do is pick up the phone and your fucking gone, bye-bye, no house, no husband, and no children. Just jail and prison for 15 fucking years. Do you get the picture?" I looked at him confused and he said, "come on Pam you can't be that fucking dumb, you're my bitch now, you will do anything that I tell you too and not only that, you will be doing it for three whole fucking years, and I mean a lot of fucking in those three years.

Tomorrow you will start by taking over Jane' job, and of course you will now be making $24.50 and hour." As for paying him back the missing money he would think about it. I guess I smiled too quickly because the next thing he said blew my mind. He reached in his top drawer and pulled out two hundred dollars. He said "take this and go find out where Jane buys her cloths. You will dress like she doe's, you're my Bitch now and your going to dress the part. By the way dear, no fucking panties, I want you naked and ready to fuck, you got that honey, you will always be naked under your skirts and dress's. Now lets see how good a cock sucker you are Pamela." He stood up and unzipped his pants, he said "get over here Pam, come kiss the cock you that you are going to make love too for the next three years." I sat there in shock and did not move. He reached for the phone and said "Jane darling has Detective Clark and his partner left yet? Good be a honey and stop them it looks like Pam here doesn't want to replace you after all." I almost jumped to my feet and I quickly knelt in front of him. I took him in my mouth and then I heard him say "Never mind honey, it looks like Pam has changed her mind, come in her honey I want to tell you something." I pulled back because I knew Jane was coming in. Mr. Ballad grabbed the back of my head and held me to himself. The door opened and in Jane walked.

Mr. Ballad said "Jane honey Henry over at the Ford dealership wants you to be his personnel sectary and so does Johnson at GMC. They both want you bad and I am told you can gat maybe get 50 buck and hour, give them a call and let both of them know you will be available when you get back from Jamaica in two weeks. Now you let them both know you will only work for the highest bidder, you hold out, I know for a fact you can get exactly what you want. Hey you earned it kid, besides I think old Pam here is going to work out just fine. Call a sales meeting for 8 AM tomorrow I will introduce Pam here to the sales staff and service. Managers." I guess my mouth was too much for him because I felt his cock pulse and he came in my mouth as he stood there talking to Jane. He held me tight and Jane said to me "You better swallow it dear he gets mad as hell if anything is spilled out." I gulped down his slimy sperm and I felt sick, very sick, in fact I just wanted to die.

Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,350 Followers
12