Blackmailed Pt. 03

Story Info
No longer being blackmailed, Bambi enjoys herself.
5.2k words
4.71
51.8k
56

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/21/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My head was pounding as my eyes blinked open. As I began waking up everything felt foreign.

I felt the tightness of a bra strapped to my chest, along with the unmistakable feel of a thong tucked in between my ass cheeks. I also felt the unmistakable sensation of hair being draped over my shoulders. The last and perhaps strangest thing I felt was a feeling on my face. It felt as if glue had dried on my face.

All of the events of last night hit me like a ton of bricks. The clothes, the booze, the cocks, the cum, all of it had been amazing to say the least but I felt a little bit of guilt in all of it.

Sitting up in what appeared to be a bed filled with 4 people, I was even further reminded of my position. I was still wearing the skirt and the stocking from last night but had lost the blouse and heels. I also took notice of the erection that currently resided in my thong and decided to take care of that.

I went into the bathroom that was attached to the bedroom and laying there in the tub was Hannah, passed out wearing only her panties and stockings. In my mind I was thinking what a dumb cunt she was and contemplated waking her up but opted to relieve myself first.

I pulled my panties to the side and began furiously stroking my cock with some of last night's images to fuel this masturbation. I stroked my cock for all of 30 seconds until it exploded into the toilet. Relieved, I sat down on the toilet and began to pee.

As I was peeing Hannah began to stir. I finished up and kneeled by the tub to wake her up fully.

"Hannah, wake up. Hannah. Hannah, wake up slut."

All I got in return were a few mumbles.

"Hannah we need to get out of her. My parents are going to wonder where I am shortly."

Hannah finally opened her eyes. She looked at me puzzlingly, "What the fuck is on your face?"

"I think it's cum but I'm not sure," I replied.

"Clean your face off, you're not walking out of her like that," Hannah said.

"Fine, but you need to get the fuck up," I replied.

I got up from my knees and grabbed a towel that was on the sink. I let it run under the sink for a few seconds and started to clean my face off.

As Hannah started to get out of the tub she said, "Last night was the craziest night ever."

"Yeah, you're telling me," was my only reply.

"I don't even remember how many cocks I had," Hannah said.

"You make it sound like they're meals," I said.

"Well they are, sort of. You spend a little time applying some sort of technique and then at the end you get a little bit of protein," Hannah said as she finally stood up.

"I guess you're right. Anyways, we need to get out of here ASAP. Go find our clothes," I commanded.

Hannah obeyed as I continued to wipe the dry cum and makeup from my face. As I finished up I gave a long hard look into the mirror, contemplating where I stood on all of this. I did feel a little guilty but at the same time I could vividly remember being so turned on and happy last night. Perhaps I only felt a little guilty because of how I shitty I currently felt. I've had hangovers before but this was in a new realm entirely.

My thoughts were interrupted when Hannah returned with all of our clothes.

"That was fast," I stated.

"All of our shit was piled up together. I guess we knew we would be in a hurry," Hannah said as she put her on her bra and handed me my blouse and heels. "It would have been a shame to lose any of this shit".

We both re-dressed ourselves in silence.

----

As Hannah and I walked through the front door of her home she asked, "What are your plans for the rest of the weekend?"

"I'm not sure. I need to get home soon though," I told her.

"Why don't you stay here with me?" Hannah asked.

"I can't, I really need to get home," I replied.

"Come on Bambi, I have the place to myself! Just tell your parents you're staying with a friend for the rest of the weekend," Hannah begged.

"If I did stay, what would we do?" I asked.

"Whatever you want," Hannah replied.

"I'll tell you what, I'm gonna take a shower and I will let you know afterwards," I replied.

"Fine, but it better be yes!" Hannah said.

I went upstairs as Hannah looked around the kitchen for food.As I walked up the stairs I had already made up my mind that I was going to stay. I just wanted to surprise Hannah a bit.

As i got into Hannah's room, I started peeling off all of the clothing that was on me. First the blouse and skirt, then the bra and panties and then I had to sit down on the bed to take off my stockings. The final piece to be removed was the wig, which had remained perfectly styled over the course of the night by some miracle.

I hopped into the shower for a quick few minutes and then hopped out because I wanted to surprise Hannah by going downstairs dressed up like a girl. First up was makeup.

I did everything that Hannah had done to me last night but it just took a lot longer. I also opted to not put on any eye shadow because I figured that dark eye shadow is more of an evening slut thing and I wanted to go for a more cute, girly thing.

After my eyes were lined and I put on my lipstick I was ready to choose an outfit. I started out with the most important thing, lingerie! Before I walked into Hannah's closet, I refixed the wig to my head and then proceeded to the closet. I looked into Hannah's closet for some ideas and there were so many choices. The first thing that caught my eye wasn't lingerie at all though, it was a pair of wedge heels. They were simple, but I loved them, so I slipped them on. They were nowhere near the height of the heels I wore last night so I figured I could handle them.

After searching through Hannah's drawers for a couple of minutes I found an adorable bra-panty set that was extremely lacy and maroon. I put these on immediately and found myself already transformed into an attractive girl.

I then began to survey the closet for a dress or something that I could wear. The choices were endless and I just stared at the numerous outfits that were at my disposal.

"Holy shit, you look so hot in that!" Hannah's unmistakable voice said from just outside the closet.

"God dammit Hannah, this was supposed to be a surprise!" I replied.

"I knew you were gonna stay anyways. I know the addiction that is penis," Hannah said. I gave a girlish giggle and Hannah continued, "You're makeup doesn't look half bad either."

"It fucking took forever though," I replied.

"You'll get better Bambi," Hannah said.

I couldn't help but feel encouraged.

Hannah began speaking again, "Alright so I'm gonna take a shower and then we can do whatever you want. So pick out an outfit and start thinking about what you wanna do!"

I had no idea what I wanted to do but I wanted to focus on the task at hand, an outfit. I was dedicated to the idea of not looking like a total slut. I had tried that last night, and while I loved it, I wanted to feel like I was actually one of the girls. I tried to get myself into the mindset, what would a girl want to wear. I definitely wanted a dress so I had to make sure that the dress wasn't too tight or short.

I found it! The perfect dress for me. It was not too short, probably a little longer than mid thigh. It was sort of tight in the chest area, but not really and flowy on the legs and it had spaghetti strap. I decided I would also wear a cardigan for an even girlier look, you know like an actual girl would do.

----

I felt refreshed after my shower as it had wiped away the hangover from the night before. Feeling refreshed, I decided to have a look around Hannah's room to see if there were any other clothes I could find that I might want to wear in the future.

I began rummaging around in the closet and found numerous lingerie sets that I assumed some very lucky guys got to see Hannah don the outfits. I quickly started picturing myself in the lingerie and I began to imagine the guy that would get to see me in it. He was tall, had great abs and he had the cock of a horse.

My daydream was quickly interrupted when I found a small circular box on one of the top shelves of Hannah's closet. Curious, I grabbed the box and opened it. What I found was something that would rival a pornstar's collection of dildos. By my count there were 10 to 12 vibrators and dildos collected in the box. Having never seen anything of the sort outside of porn, I picked up the biggest dildo in the box.

"You can't take that quite yet, sweetheart," Hannah had entered the closet with nothing but a towel on her head, drying her hair.

"What makes you so sure?" I said as I began sizing up the dildo.

"Just trust me Bambi," Hannah said, "What do you think I should wear? I see you didn't go slutty so I guess I should do the same. How about this dress?"

Hannah was holding up a dress pretty similar to mine but with a different pattern.

"It looks cute to me," I replied.

Hannah began putting on the dress in response to my reply.

"You aren't gonna wear a bra or panties?" I asked.

"Nah," Hannah replied, "Just because I'm not dressing slutty, doesn't mean I'm not feeling slutty."

"You are such a whore," I said jokingly.

"How many dicks did you suck last night?" Hannah asked sarcastically.

"About the same as you," I replied with a smile.

The two of us giggled until Hannah asked,"So what should we do today?"

"I'm not sure," I replied. I did know for sure that I wanted to have a lot more sex but I wasn't about to tell Hannah that just yet.

"Well should we go shopping or something?" Hannah asked.

"I don't know," I replied.

"Come on, you've gotta have some idea of what you want to do," Hannah said.

"Alright, but you can't judge me for this," I replied.

"Do you mean like I judged you for letting a guy cum on your face?" Hannah asked sarcastically.

"Very funny," I said. I continued in a hushed tone, "I want to have more sex today."

"Well of course you do," Hannah said, "Are you feeling in a blowjob sort of mood or are you looking to get fucked?"

"Both, I think," I said.

"Alright let me do some research on the internet real quickly," Hannah said.

----

"Are you nervous?" Hannah asked.

"Of course I am! Are you?" I asked in return.

"Yeah I've never done this before either," Hannah replied.

"I always thought these places just existed in the porn world," I said, " I certainly never thought I would be going to a gloryhole."

"Alright," Hannah said, "It's now or never."

"Let's do it," I said.

Hannah and I both got out of her car and entered the sketchy looking building that housed the gloryhole. Upon opening the door, the unmistakable sound of moaning was evident immediately. Hannah and I walked down the long hallway which must have had about 20 doors on either side. As we were walking down the hall, one of the doors opened and a woman came out. She wiped away what must have been cum from the corner of her mouth. We made some very awkward eye contact with her and then moved on our way.

We found a room that was vacant and proceeded into it. The room was pretty big with plenty of room for the both of us. The room had two holes, one on either side with a bench right in front of the holes. We both put our handbags down on the benches and sat there and stared at each other.

"I'm not sure how I feel about this," Hannah said out of the blue.

"Me neither," I said.

"I mean sure I've fucked random dudes but this is entirely different," Hannah said.

"Yeah," I said.

"I think I'm gonna just. . . " Hannah stopped in the middle of her sentence and pointed to behind me.

I turned around and I immediately made eye contact with a limp white cock.

"It looks like you're up, sweetheart," Hannah said, "I think I'll just watch."

Looking at the cock that was in front of me immediately brought back some very fond memories from the night before. Not wasting anytime, I got on my knees in front of the hole and used my two fingers to start stroking the soft cock of the man in the next room. The next step was putting the soft cock in my mouth in order to breathe life into the dick. It took little time before I could sense the cock getting hard in my mouth.

As the cock began to get hard, I started using my tongue on the underside of his cock in order to bring him to a full erection. He obviously liked this very much and after mere seconds, his 6" cock was hard.

With his cock hard, I now began taking his cock, fully into my mouth. I was easily able to take his entire cock into my mouth and I did this completely hands free. As I was taking his cock into my mouth I began to hear moaning coming from behind me. I took my mouth off of his cock and replaced it with my hand, stroking his cock. I turned my head to see Hannah with her dress hiked up, fingering herself.

"Don't look at me, bitch, keep sucking," Hannah said through a number of moans.

I took no issue and resumed my place with the anonymous cock in my mouth. I decided to switch up my technique just a little bit. Rather than deepthroating him continously, I was now, sucking very hard on his cock, much like one would a lollipop. With every move down on his cock, I would suck hard, applying a lot of pressure. I did this for maybe 30 seconds until I started to hear moans come from the other side of the wall.

I then heard 3 knocks on the wall and then he was cumming. I then went back to the standard in and out motion of the blowjob. I simultaneously heard Hannah let out a slightly muted scream behind me as I felt the warmth of a stranger's jizz in my mouth. When he finished, he immediately pulled his cock out of my mouth and out of my sight and I quickly swallowed the average size load in my mouth.

I turned around and Hannah was nearly out of breath with her finger still in her pussy. Still on my knees, I started to crawl very sexily over toward Hannah who was sitting on the little bench on her side of the room. I did the classic sexy crawl that you see in movies, flipping my hair to the other side of my head. I crawled until I was face to face with Hannah's pussy. I started moving my head forward to start licking her pussy but instead moved my head up to her face and started to kiss her.

Moans escaped her mouth through the kiss we shared as she was still fingering herself. We continued kissing until my eyes momentarily opened and I caught a glimpse of a cock through the hole on Hannah's side of the room. Breaking away from our kiss, I slowly turned Hannah's head until she could see the cock poking through the hole.

I quickly turned around to see that there was yet another cock poking through my hole. This one was already hard and ready to go at about 7.5 inches. I immediately got back on my knees in front of the hole and got to work on the cock. Taking him in and out of my mouth and swirling my tongue around his cock for only about 30 seconds, I heard a knock on the wall and he was already cumming in my mouth.

That was the quickest blowjob ever, as he pulled his cock out of my mouth and for the second time today, I swallowed a load of cum.

I turned around to see that Hannah was still hard at work on her cock but now she was without her dress on. Hannah was taking the cock deep down her throat and was still furiously fingering herself as she was sitting on the bench right in front of the hole with her legs spread wide.

I moved over to her and nestled myself right in between her legs. I moved her hand away from her pussy allowing her to use both hands on the cock that was in front of her. I then began licking her pussy, focusing on her clit. I slipped two fingers inside of her but continued twirling my tongue around her sweet clit. I broke away from her pussy for a second to flip my hair to the other side of my head, but then resumed immediately.

I heard a knock behind me, as I continued to make love to her pussy with my mouth. I felt Hannah's hand on the back of my head as I started furiously working her clit with my tongue. Hannah's moans were becoming louder and closer together. This continued until I felt Hannah's legs begin to shudder and she started gyrating her hips as she started orgasming.

"Don't stop, Don't stop, Don't stop," Hannah was saying through her moans.

This only made me work harder as I was still using my tongue to tickle her clit. I then felt Hannah's hand on my hair as she pulled my head up to meet hers and we kissed momentarily.

"That was so fucking good Bambi," Hannah said, "But I think you have more work to do."

Hannah signaled back toward my side of the room where there was yet another cock poking through the hole. This one was different than any cock I had had before, this one was black. I was eager to meet my first black cock, knowing the stereotypes. This one was only soft but it was still a good 7 inches. I immediately took it in my mouth and simultaneously stroking it.

I felt the black cock come to life in my mouth as I swirled my tongue around the head. I slapped his cock against the side of my face, a move by and for sluts. His cock was massive as it reached its full hardness. It must have been about 10 or so inches and was very very thick.

Just as a curiosity, I wanted to see how much of it I could take in my mouth and could only get about half of it down my throat. If his cock wasn't as thick, I could have easily gotten more of it down my throat. I began working very hard on his cock, moving it in and out of my mouth, switching up my technique, I could tell it would be a while before he came. Sensing this, I used the hair tie that was around my wrist and put my hair in a messy bun, so I wouldn't get too hot as I vehemently sucked his cock.

I had been sucking his cock for almost 10 minutes and felt he was no closer to cumming than when we started. I was really getting into a rhythm with his cock but found myself getting rather sweaty. I decided to power through it but when I was still sucking his cock a few minutes later, I couldn't take it anymore. Taking his cock out of my mouth for the first time since I started sucking his cock, I pulled my dress up and over my head so that I was only wearing my bra and panties. Feeling a lot better, I resumed my oral assault on his cock.

I was now using both of my hands to stroke his cock while I took it in and out of my mouth. I was stroking and sucking his cock with all of the enthusiasm a pornstar does and I was loving it. I was growing eager for his cum, I needed it and there was only one way I was going to get it. I started to kick it up a notch and started sucking his cock even harder, hoping he would cum soon. I continued sucking his cock and sucking his cock for what seemed like forever.

I was still sucking when out of the blue, I felt his cock start to cum in my mouth. He didn't give a warning or anything and he was cumming in my mouth. I partly took his cock out of my mouth so that just the tip was in my mouth as he came. I was really able to savor the taste of his cum and he gave me quite the huge load to savor. After he finished cumming I swallowed his load and then he let me clean his cock off and I made sure to lick every single inch of his cock so that there was not a single drop of cum left. He pulled his cock from the hole and I just stayed there on my knees.

Holy fuck I thought to myself, that was amazing, black cock was amazing. I could only imagine what would happen if he was to fuck me. I was stuck in a black cock daydream as even more moaning registered behind me.

I turned around to Hannah with her hands on the bench with her pussy up to the hole, allowing whoever was on the other side to fuck her silly. Hannah was so into fucking this guy she was moving her ass back onto the cock that was plowing into her. Her beautiful B-cup tits were swinging with her thrusts to meet the cock that was fucking her. We made eye contact for a second until she was fucked back into moaning.

12