Blackmailed Servitude Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I bet my arse you'd be wearing the outfit, now it's time to pay up. Seems like your spanking's got him all fired up as well!" she said, keenly eyeing Brian's raging cock poking between his legs.

Diane was hornier then she'd ever been. Her pussy was pulsating, her clit literally thrumming, as her orgasm still evaded her clutches. She couldn't tear her eyes from the couple in front of her, as she thrashed in her chair still attempting to come. She saw Brian bend Vicky over the corner of the table so that her arse was presented to Diane. Her eyes feasted on the little pink rosebud, drinking in every glorious detail. Her eyes roamed over Vicky's slit, just visible under her arse, puffy lips running under her legs. Brian leaned over and held his hand under Diane's mouth.

"Spit," he commanded.

Still unable to tear her eyes from Vicky's position, Diane leaned forward and let a large glob of saliva escape her mouth. Returning to his bent over wife, Brian watched Diane's face as he slowly let the saliva dribble into Vicky's anus. Using the spit as lube, he slowly eased a finger into his wife, sliding it up to the knuckle. Diane was panting now, gleaming in sweat, more turned on than she could ever believe.

"Need more lube," groaned Vicky, wiggling her bottom further onto Brian's finger.

Brian stood up once again, as Diane began to collect saliva in the bottom of her mouth anticipating his approach. This time however he didn't hold his hand below her mouth, but instead crouched in front of her dripping pussy. Using two fingers, he slowly traced a line around the inside of her lips, collecting the moisture nested there.

Looking up at Diane he said, "Remember dear, don't you dare come!" His warning delivered he slowly eased his two fingers from each hand inside her, careful to not brush her clit or her g-spot. Diane felt his fingers invade her, her vagina clenching onto his fingers hungrily. Diane tried to hump forward, convinced she could fuck herself to orgasm, yet once again couldn't move. Once her pussy had fully swallowed his fingers, she felt them slowly slide out, dripping wet. Diane moaned pathetically, wanting him to fill her again. Smiling, Brian stood slowly, holding his fingers in front of her face so that she could see how glistening wet they were. She could smell herself on his fingers, and the thought of her juices entering Vicky's arse drove her to new heights of lust.

Moving back to his wife, Brian eased his finger inside her once again, this time with considerably more ease.

"Ohhhh! Yes baby!" moaned Vicky, feeling his finger stroke the inside of her anus, causing it to contract and squeeze. One finger still in his wife, Brian leaned over and held the other finger up to Diane. Realizing what he wanted, she opened her mouth and accepted the finger into it. Swirling her tongue around his finger, she tasted herself on him and hungrily drank in her scent. She felt his finger push deeper, forcing her to allow it deeper into her mouth until it was nearly down her throat. Fighting the urge to gag, Diane continued to work her tongue around his finger, desperate to please. She exhaled in relief as she felt the finger being withdrawn, somewhat proud of her ability not to gag. She looked back just in time to see Brian pressing the finger next to the one already buried inside his wife. Slowly but surely Vicky's hole expanded, accepting the second intruder.

"Oh yes Brian! Deeper! Fuck me!" moaned Vicky, pushing back and writhing in joy.

The vibrator still whirred next to Diane's clit, yet the orgasm building behind the hood of her clit refused to break out. Brian was now sliding his fingers into his wife, spreading her hole and causing her to moan and swear in pleasure. Suddenly stopping, he withdrew his fingers and picked his wife up. He moved her around until she was facing Diane, and then pushed her forward. He got her to bend over again, hands resting on Diane's shoulders to support herself. Diane could feel the outside of Vicky's legs pressed against the inside of hers, as their faces hovered mere centimeters from each other. Vicky looked Diane in the eye, panting slightly.

"He's going to take my ass. Baby, he's going to fuck me in the ass and its all down to you. Ooohh, I can feel his cock on my thigh. Honey, he's going to fuck my ass, his cock is pushing against my ring," she whispered.

Diane couldn't believe how turned on she felt, pressed against Vicky as her husband was about to take her. She saw Vicky's face screw up as Brian slid his cock slowly into her arse, reveling in how tightly it clamped around his girth. Diane watched as Vicky's face transformed into one of pure contentment. She opened her eyes again, gasping and moaning as she continued whispering to Diane.

"Ooohh baby it's in! He inside me! Fuck! Aaahhh! Yeeessss! Fuck me! Fuck meee!"

Unbelievably Diane felt pangs of jealousy, wishing it were her being fucked by Brian. Her pussy was now on fire with the need to come, it felt like her whole insides were screaming and a river was trying to escape between her pussy lips. She felt Vicky pushing against her shoulders as Brian drilled into her from behind. Her head bobbed up and down in front of Diane's. Vicky could no longer talk, lost in the throes of passion. She groaned and swore, holding her arse steady for Brian to spear from behind. Diane saw that Vicky was holding her breath, face screwed as pleasure rolled from her anus straight through to her clit.

Just as Vicky was about come, Brian pressed the back of her head forward, forcing it onto Diane's. Their lips met, and without encouragement, they both began to hungrily kiss the other. Tongues twisted in a furious knot, Diane could feel Vicky's breath becoming ragged as she neared her orgasm. Vicky opened her mouth wide, seemingly trying to swallow Diane as she cried out in passion. Diane let her tongue roam around Vicky's open mouth, delving around her teeth and lightly poking her tongue. Vicky exploded, her orgasm starting at the base of her arse and spreading outwards. Within seconds she was convulsing, her anus spasming around Brian's cock as orgasms wracked her tiny frame. She screamed and moaned into Diane's mouth, wanting to share every second of this pleasure with her. Diane experienced several minutes of Vicky's orgasm, eating her face as she came again and again. Finally she stopped cumming, and Brian slowly withdrew his cock from her arse. Vicky collapsed into the chair next to Diane, completely spent, leaving Brian standing in front of Diane. Looking her directly in the eye he began to stroke himself, gripping his cock and tugging urgently. Diane closed her eyes, not caring any more, all she wanted was to please the couple and be allowed to cum like Vicky had. Within seconds, she heard a low growl, then a hot liquid splattered on her chest. Shaking violently Brian came, his cum shooting the distance onto Diane's chest easily. It landed on her chest, one large glob landing on her puffy nipple.

Brian leaned back, very content with his morning activities. Suddenly Diane opened her eyes and looked up at Brian. Her eyes filled with desperation as she asked in her most contrite of voices:

"Please sir, can I come now?"

Brian considered her critically for several long seconds. Eventually reaching his decision, he bent down and untaped the vibrator from her thigh. Diane sighed in relief, expecting her orgasm to be forthcoming. When there was no movement for several seconds, she opened her eyes again to see Brian smiling, watching over her with a decisively smug expression plastered on his face.

"No my dear. You can't come yet. You were very poorly behaved this morning, and bad girls don't get to come. Maybe later. Now I'm going to untie you and you're going to go upstairs and get ready. Shower, clean yourself and put on the outfit I laid out for you. We expect you downstairs and ready to head out within half an hour."

Diane very nearly let a moan of disappointment escape her lips. Quickly swallowing her objections, she returned her gaze to the floor, attempting to portray obedience in her posture. Inside she was seething, horny beyond belief, and yet denied her chance of relief! Her mind was racing, the excitement of witnessing Vicky's ordeal followed by Brian's offhand denial causing her mind to go into overdrive. All thoughts of fighting the couple were temporarily driven from her mind, her lust taking over. As Brian knelt down to untie her legs he blew teasingly on her exposed clit, causing her to squirm once more. Laughing at her response, Brian finished untying Diane and eased her to her feet. Keeping a hand on her arm, he led her upstairs and into an ornately fashioned bathroom on the left of the landing.

"Towels are in the cupboard over there," he instructed. "Clean your whole body, inside and outside with the blue shower gel. Use the strawberry shampoo for your hair, and neaten up your landing strip with the razor. I want straight lines."

As he was leaving, Brian turned around and caught Diane's eye suddenly.

"Don't get any ideas either," he warned.

As the door closed, Diane turned to face the mirror. Standing fully nude in front of it she let her eyes roam up and down her body. Assessing herself critically, she realised she was filthy! Her whole body was covered in sweat, while cum and spit pooled in puddles on her breasts and stomach. Her hair was a mess, frizzy and tangled as if she'd not combed it in weeks. Perhaps a shower wouldn't be the worst idea in the world, even if that bastard hadtoldher to take one. He may even have been right about her patch; it was beginning to closely resemble wild shrubbery instead of a neatly trimmed bush!

Stepping into the shower she turned up the heat, reveling in the stinging sensation the water elicited. For several minutes, she simply stood there, allowing the water to wash away her guilt, fear and disgust until she began to feel clean for the first time that morning. Subconsciously, she began to perform the tasks that Brian had set, even using the prescribed soaps! Diane only realised what she was doing as she began to lather soap up in her hands, spreading it around her bush and reaching for the razor.

'How has he got into my head like this!'thought Diane wonderingly.

Despite her reservations, she continued on her tasks. Using her left hand to hold the skin above her groin taut, Diane glided the razor up her crotch. Ensuring to keep the lines straight, she carefully trimmed her mound, leaving a neat 2" strip when she was done. Reaching up to the showerhead, she unhooked it from the wall and brought it too her stomach. The warm water trickled down her front, gently washing away the remains of the soap around her crotch. The water trickled around her pussy lips, the warmth causing them to plump and swell again. Diane sighed, keeping the showerhead in place much longer then technically required to clean the soap. Diane carefully adjusted the trickling water so that it cascaded over her clit and down her slit, causing her to gasp. She'd read about women using showerheads before but for some reason had never tried it herself. Diane leaned back against the wall, her clit growing and hardening as the water streamed over it. She turned up the heat slightly, inhaling sharply as the heat slightly scalded her sensitive nub. Keeping the heat up, the pain was swiftly replaced by intense pleasure, javelins of joy piercing her pussy.

Diane slid down the wall until she was sitting down, legs spread in a lewd position with the showerhead nestled on her mound. She moaned and gasped as the orgasm she'd been denied earlier quickly began to grow once more inside her. She shifted the showerhead further down, so that the head of the shower pulsated directly above her clit. The hot water combined with the pulsating shower head was driving her slowly towards temporary insanity. She closed her eyes as her hips began to hump forward meeting the showerhead insistently.

"Yes. Yeees! Mmmmm," moaned Diane as the orgasm she'd desperately begged for earlier threatened to overcome her. All thoughts or permission and rules fled Diane's head as the finally the first drops of her orgasm began to flow through her body.

Suddenly the only sounds in the bathroom were the squeaking, sliding off her arse on the shower floor and her panting. The water and power had been cut off! Breathing heavily Diane looked around desperately, trying to work out what had cut off her pleasure! Had she switched it off accidently, or pulled a plug or something?! Whatever it was she didn't care; all she wanted was to fucking cum already! Her fingers insistently searched out her clit, determined to finally push herself over the edge!

BANG! Suddenly the bathroom door slammed open and Brian stood in the opening, thunder written all over his face. He strode forward and ripped the shower door open. Diane looked terrified as Brian grabbled her around the waist and hoisted her out of the shower. Without setting her down, he stormed over to the toilet, sitting down on it and laying Diane down over his knee once again. Diane still hadn't struggled once, the speed of his presence taking her off guard.

SMACK!His hand landed on her wet arse hard, immediately causing a bloom of red to spread over her buttock.

SMACK!The water caused each slap to hurt ten times more, pain shooting down her legs and up her torso in fiery bursts.

"You."SMACK."Just."SMACK."Wont."SMACK!"Learn!" whispered Brian, control and restraint outlining each word.

Now Diane began to struggle, the pain beginning to overwhelm her thresholds. Brian held her down firmly with one arm, while continuing to rain blows down on her sensitive globes with the other. Diane's mind raced, desperately trying to work out how he had known what she was doing! The pain was much more than her previous punishment, her already sensitive cheeks now quivering with tenderness as tears poured down her face.

"Sorry!" wailed Diane desperately. "I'm sorry sir! Please! Sooooooooory!" Her whole frame was now wracked with sobs as she wiggled desperately to avoid blows.

Hearing her pleas Brian suddenly relented, realizing he was about to overstep the mark between punishment and pain for pain's sake. Sighing, he leaned back and scrutinized Diane, draped over his knee.

"Why can't you just obey?" he asked, his voice almost a whisper. "Why can't you just accept that someone else might be in charge, just for a moment?"

Diane dared not reply, worried that anything she said may incur further punishment.

"You've earned yourself further punishment for breaking one of the golden rules, but your arse can't take much more. This leads us to a dilemma which means that we get creative."

Diane did not like the sound of this, however all resistance had been drained from her by now as she resigned herself to accepting whatever Brian could think up. She felt Brian rummage in his pocket, then felt a small object being placed on the small of her back. Keeping her eyes fixed on a tile on the floor, Diane began creating terrible images and scenarios in her mind, dreading whatever the small object was. She felt Brian tenderly place his hand on the moons of her arse, separating them slowly to reveal her puckered hole. Diane felt his breath on her exposed opening, as he leaned forward to inspect it. Suddenly his breath was replaced by a cool, tingling liquid, dribbled on and around her hole. Still not understanding what was happening, she felt him begin to gently rub the liquid around her sensitive hole, occasionally slipping a few centimeters inside.

The fingers weren't painful at all, in fact as she felt Brian's finger inch inside her arse she was flooded with images of Vicky being skewered from behind and found herself becoming turned on. Suddenly the fingers were withdrawn, and the object was picked off her back. Diane heard more squirting as if from a tube, yet couldn't feel anything hitting her body. Several seconds passed, Diane lying very still yet very confused. Suddenly the fingers returned to her plums, separating them once again to present her hole once more. Anticipating his fingers once more, Diane began to relax slightly. Suddenly she jerked awkwardly as she felt the cold touch of plastic pushed against her ring. The plastic object, which Diane suddenly realised must be a butt plug, was twisted and pushed, slowly stretching her arse as it wormed its way in. Diane fought it silently, clenching her buttocks as tightly as she could, halting its progression.

SNAP! Brian flicked her clit cruelly, causing her to cry out and momentarily release the pressure on the plug. It slipped in another couple of inches, forcing her arse to spread alarmingly and slightly painfully.

"Relax," intoned Brian. "We're nearly there. It's at its widest now, just allow it in."

Diane gave up her fight, realizing it had never been a contest in the first place. She felt the plug slide in another inch, but the width had decreased dramatically so that now pain had been replaced by a slight discomfort. Despite this she felt incredibly full, and a need to expel the object lodged inside her threatened to overcome her. Clenching her buttocks together, she felt the flared end of the plug planted against her entrance suggesting the entire length was buried inside her now.

"Stand and turn," commanded Brian. Obediently she stood, not wishing any further punishments today. Standing caused the plug to wiggle inside her, sending a mix of emotions through her body, none of which Diane could immediately identify. She turned to face the door, giving Brian a clear view of her arse and the plug now nestled within it.

"Bend over." Diane felt heat rush to her face as she bent over, feeling her arse slightly push on the plug forcing it out a few centimeters. She maintained this position as Brian readjusted the plug slightly, turning and pushing it until he was satisfied with its position. Finally, Brian stood and slapped her on the arse lightly.

"That's great Di. Good girl. Now go put on your outfit and meet us downstairs. You are not to touch the plug, or yourself. I don't think you can take much more punishment today so consider that before try anything stupid."

Diane nodded meekly, heat still radiating from her paddled bottom acting as a constant reminder. Brian handed her a towel, then opened the door for her pointedly. Face burning red Diane held the towel to her chest as she passed through the door contritely. She felt his eyes on her arse as she passed, watching the plug wiggle with every step she made. Making her way to her room gingerly, she couldn't decide which was worse, the humiliation of the plug, or the residual pain from the spanking. Either way she was firmly decided to not push her luck again.

At least, not again today.

12