Blackmailed: Weekend with Bill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill's moans turned to grunts, as he felt himself edging closer to orgasm. I was working my ass up and down on his hard cock so fast, that I was breathing faster than ever. I was getting great workout. I felt my abs, arm, and leg muscles start to burn as I used them all to ride his hard cock. I began to clinch my asshole as hard as I could. My eyes were closed tightly, as I used all my concentration to ride Bill's hard cock harder than I had ever done before.

I tried to steady my breathing so as not to hyperventilate. I was successful, only to the extent that I didn't pass out. My breathing was labored and my muscles screamed at me to slow down. I ignored everything else, but the hard cock I was furiously riding in and out of my ass. Bill then let loose a loud tortured moan, as I crashed my ass down hard on his cock. I felt his hard cock force its way deep into my ass, as he erupted in a tremendous explosion of hot cum inside me.

I continued to work my ass up and down Bill's hard cock, as his cum was forcefully pumped into my ass. Bill was grunting in what seemed like pain, as I continued riding his cock. His head had dropped forward to now rest against my chest, as I slowed the pace of my hips. I worked my ass up and down his cock, as I clinched and relaxed my asshole. I used my asshole to milk his well ridden cock. I felt his cock go completely soft inside my ass, as I came to rest on his lap.

We were both breathing fast, as we rested. Our loud breathing was the only sound coming from the house. My arms lay limply around his neck, and my head had flopped down to rest on his shoulder. I felt all my muscles trying to rest, after what had been a demanding workout. I moaned softly, as I felt his hot cum inside me. I let my body go completely limp, as I collapsed against him. Bill grunted, as he easily picked me up, and laid me down on the couch next to him. My head rested on his bare thigh, as I continued to get my breathing under control.

Bill finally broke the silence, saying, "Damn, boy. You trying to break my cock, or what?"

I moaned out quietly, "No, Sir. I just thought a good hard fuck would be nice."

He chuckled as he placed a hand on my head, and began to pet me slowly. I finally got my breathing to return to normal, as I laid there limply. Bill then said, "If that is how hard you like to fuck, I am definitely going to need to call for reinforcements."

He then picked up his cell phone, and called some of his friends. He told them of his "loaner fuck boy" and asked if they wanted to come over to play tomorrow. All three of them said yes, and that they would be over at about noon. He then set down the phone, and said. "Ok, then. Time for dinner."

12