Blackmailing Ms. Bitch Tits

Story Info
Korina gets what she deserved.
1.6k words
3.57
88.3k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My submission to the "SUMMER LOVIN STORY CONTEST 2012"

Comment and rate and maybe i'll make a part 2.

*

Aaron was an average 22 year old boy. He had brown eyes, sandy blonde curly hair, a six pac, and a few tattoos. He was a lifeguard at the city pool during the summers, and he loved it, all because of Ms. Bitch Tits. Her name was Korina, she was 25, and she looked like a jr. version of Pamela Anderson, only a little taller. Aaron and his identical triplet brothers, Colin and Eric, called her Ms. Bitch Tits because she had amazing tits whose size were undetermined; because she wore a red bikini one size too small, and she was a complete arrogant bitch. She was the head lifeguard, which made matters all the more frustrating.

One day while having beers after work Aaron, Colin, and Eric,(who looked like smaller versions of Aaron. Colin stood at 5'8, and Eric stood at 6'0), were plotting how they could fuck Korina.

"I say we get her drunk and bend her over' Eric suggested. 'That way I can fuck her from behind while she sucks your dick."

"I don't know.' Colin replied. 'Where we gonna go where we can drink and fuck her?"

"The coed locker room where we all partied last year, duh. That way Aaron can take a turn too."

"How are we gonna get her there idiot, when she won't give us the time of day?" Aaron asked, impatiently.

"Blackmail her of course. Rumor has it after we all go home, her and that new secretary Anna get it on in the front office. All we have to do is have one of us hide with a camera by the filing cabinets. No one would see us there. Then, wait for her to bury her face in the secretary's cunt, print the picture out, leave it in her locker with a note telling her to come there to get the rest, and threaten if she doesn't, we'll email them to the boss. We just won't tell her until she shows up what exactly she has to do to get them back."

"Eric, you're brilliant.' Colin replied with a wicked smile. 'This way we don't have to waste perfectly good booze on that bitch. Aaron would you like to do the honors?"

"Certainly. I'll do it tomorrow.' He said with a laugh. 'I can't wait for that bitch to be ours."

As promised, Aaron stood hiding by the cabinets in the front office the next day after shift. Just as Eric had said, Bitch Tits came in the front office kissing Anna. They fell down on the couch, and started taking each other's clothes off. Eric enthusiastically snapped away. Once they were naked, Korina started licking and sucking Anna's boobs.

Anna moaned in pleasure, as Korina continued to suck and lick down her body stopping at her pussy. Without hesitation, Korina delved her tongue in, eagerly licking up Anna's juices. Aaron slid his cock out and started jerking off while he took more pictures. Anna screamed in what could have only been an earth shattering orgasm. Korina eagerly adjusted straddling Anna's face and both girls went to town in a 69 position. It was all Aaron could do to keep from grunting as all three orgasmed at the same time. Aaron snapped a few more pictures and quietly waited. He quietly left after they did and walked the two blocks where he had hidden his car, and drove away eager to show his brothers the photos he had taken.

Aaron showed his brothers his "loot" and they were both impressed at how well they came out. They composed the email, saved it in the drafts folder, printed out the note, sealed it in an envelope, packed up the laptop, and went to bed, eager for work the next day.

The three boys got there early, and Colin slipped in to the ladies' employee locker room and slid the note in Korina's locker.

After work, Korina opened her locker and noticed a white envelope fall to her feet. When she was finished dressing, she opened it up and saw the picture of her and Anna taped to a letter. She read on with a horrified face. The letter said,

" Dear Ms. Bitch Tits.

We have pictures of your little rendezvous with Anna in the front office yesterday. Come to the coed locker room at 6pm, sharp if you value your job. We'll discuss then how you can get the photos back."

Korina looked at her watch. 5:58pm. She could just make it. She grabbed her stuff and left the locker room, chastising herself for being so careless not to notice someone else in the office with the two of them.

Korina stormed into the locker room furious. She saw Aaron, Eric, and Colin, standing there looking smug.

"I should've know you three were behind this.' Korina said angrily. "If you three want to keep your jobs, you'll give me the memory card and the photos now."

Eric laughed darkly with the other two. "It's you who should be worried about your job. Aaron open up your email please." Aaron did so showing Korina the email. She looked on in horror at every picture.

Colin continued on, " Now we are completely willing to send this to the boss right now unless you're willing to do us a little favor."

The three boys leered at her. Korina knew exactly what they wanted. " No please, I'll give you $500 each cash. Please not that."

Aaron stepped forward drinking her in. She was wearing a halter top and a short, tight, miniskirt.

"I'm afraid you can't get out of this any other way." Aaron said darkly as he reached forward untying Korina's shirt in one pull. The top fell down revealing Korina's bra clad tits.

The other two stepped forward. Eric reached out grabbing one of her tits saying, "My, my, my, a black lace bra. You are a naughty girl. Who wants to find out if she has a thong to match?"

Korina began to cry softly. "Okay okay. I'll have sex with all three of you. Just put condoms on first. I'm not on the pill."

All three boys laughed. " That's not our problem. You'll do this our way on our terms if you want the photos and the email deleted." Colin said as he ripped Korina's shirt and bra off. Her DD tits bounced free. Colin and Eric each grabbed a nipple, twisting it painfully.

Korina cried out, and whimpered, "Okay, I'll have sex your way."

Aaron moved behind her ripping her skirt off, only to be pleased by the site of no underwear. He jammed his finger in her wet slit.

" My,my, my, someone is enjoying this. Ms. Bitch Tits is wet boys. I'd say she likes it rough." All three laughed.

Eric commanded her, "You get on your knees and suck everyone one of us till we tell you to stop, bitch tits."

Korina got down and started unzipping Colin's pants first. She was greeted by a hard nine inch pole. She took it in her mouth carefully, but Colin started slamming it down her throat. She choked and gagged on it till he told her to stop. She did the same to the other two and gasped for air when they told her she was done.

Colin spoke up first, "Now you're gonna fuck each one of us how we want it, and as hard as we want it until we cum in you. You got it bitch tits?' Korina didn't reply she just glared. Eric smacked her hard on her face. 'When I'm talking to you, you'd better answer yes Master. Now do you understand?"

"Yes Master." Korina replied afraid of being smacked again. She dared not cry.

"That's better. Now, you're gonna fuck Aaron first."

Korina walked over to Aaron as he peeled his shirt off. He kissed her hard and good as he fondled her tits. He pushed her to the ground, licked her pussy fast and good. Just as she was about to orgasm, he stopped and mounted her, pushing his 8 inches in all the way till his balls were up against her ass. She was tight like a virgin. She screamed in pain, but he didn't care. He slapped her across her boobs this time to get her to shut up. She did and he started slamming his dick into her hard as he could. He grunted in pleasure as he felt his balls smack her ass. He felt her pussy tightening around his rod and it sent him over the edge. They screamed out together as he pumped load after load of his sticky cum deep into her womb.

"Me next." Colin said eagerly tossing his shirt to the ground. He forced her down on her hands and knees, fucking her from behind. She moaned out and he went harder till he was drilling it in her hard as he could. She orgasmed loudly, as Eric looked on and watched her boobs bouncing wildly. Colin pulled her ontop of him, not stopping. Seconds later he too spurted his hot sticky cum into her.

Eric yanked off his shirt and plowed into her without missing a beat pulling her legs so they were straddling his neck. He pounded her harder and harder , her screams spurring him on. He smacked her face for the thrill of it. They orgasmed together as he shot his load deep inside her.

"Bitch tits here's the memory card, and I'm deleting the email now." Aaron said. Korina took it, watched him delete the email dressed then left.

As the three boys showered and dressed, Eric said,"Too bad we didn't bring a video camera that bitch was sweet."

"Oh but I had my webcam on and recorded the entire thing." Aaron laughed.

The other two congratulated him, and they walked to the car, laughing.