Blackmailing Sophie

Story Info
A young woman is blackmailed by her father's boss's son.
4.9k words
4.22
143.5k
104

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~This story contains graphic non consensual sex, NOT RELUCTANCE, if this offends you; please do not read any further. It's also a bit on the long side, but I hope someone enjoys it!~

*

"I just have a few things that I need to finish at the office, it'll only take about an hour, and then I promise we can go wherever you want for dinner." My father stated as I climbed into his beat-up 1970's Oldsmobile. His haggard face barely glanced at my disappointed one before pulling out of the high school parking spot he had acquired.

"But dad, we're supposed to be celebrating my 18th today! Work was the reason you couldn't do it on my actual birthday last week, you never stop working." Angrily, I thumped against the seat and crossed my arms over my chest in a pout. Even though I refused to look at him, I could tell by the desperate sigh he made the exact facial expression he had.

"Sophie, please understand..." His voice came out as almost a whisper. "We really need the money, with you going to such a big school in the fall and all of your mother's hospital bills, and then Mikey had to go and hit that damn tree; I need to work as much as I can!"

"Whatever." I replied as stonily as I could manage. Tears welled up in my eyes and I fought them back with everything I had. "Only an hour."

"Only an hour, and then we'll go wherever you want to, I promise." His right hand left the steering wheel momentarily to squeeze my shoulder compassionately. "Now, tell me how volleyball practice went."

Sighing, I realized the anger I felt initially fade away and I started to excitedly tell my father how the practice went and how I strongly felt a scholarship coming for my volleyball playing. "They had some scouts there today, and I really think I impressed them. I know I'm already accepted into Stanford, but this could really help."

"That's great, honey." A small smile lit up his worn face momentarily. The smile drifted away as we slid into the parking lot for the nearby accounting firm building. "Oh great. The boss's son is here." My dad muttered under his breath as he drifted past the filled parking spot clearly labeled with his name.

"Does he steal your parking spot often?" I undid my seat belt and turned in my seat to glare at the expensive car taking up my father's space.

"Almost every time he comes by. He's not even out of college yet and his father is training him to take over the company." My dad's lips pursed as he pulled into one of the many empty parking spaces. "You might know him come to think of it; he graduated two or three years ago. His name's Irvin Smith."

Immediately my mind drifted to a time in my freshman year when a disgusting senior took the empty seat next to me on a bench outside of the school. His hair hung in strings around his pudgy face, and his large hand found itself on my exposed thigh. "I like your shorts." He had remarked with a smirk, his sweaty palm still gripping my leg as his eyes ran over my volleyball uniform. I had suddenly noticed the group of other seniors gathered round behind the bench, chuckling to themselves. Terrified, I swatted his hand away and told him to leave me alone before lurching out of my seat and running away. I could hear their laughs fade away as I ran. Later, I had pointed him out to a friend of mine and been told that it was none other than the well-known perverted Irvin Smith.

"I don't think so... that name sounds familiar, but he graduated too long ago, I doubt I know him." I lied, subconsciously smoothing the ponytail that held my straight dark hair.

"Oh well. Anyway, we just got two new vending machines in the lobby. You can hang out there while I finish my work, I'd just bore you anyways." My dad reached behind his seat to grab the suitcase secured there and got out of the car. I followed, slinging my backpack over one shoulder as I followed him in.

The office was as I remembered it from childhood 'Take Your Daughter to Work' days. Once entering the large glass doors, a modern lobby greeted the visitor with marble floors, high ceilings and triangular sky lights to bring in the outdoors. Immediately after entering, one would be confronted with a white, round solid surface material desk that usually housed the secretaries on duty, it being after hours however, this post was empty. Along the walls on two sides of the desk there were numerous white couches and chairs all facing the far wall to accent the ever prominent waterfall cascading from the ceiling above. Beyond this waterfall lay the entrance to the actual heart of the building; offices, elevators, bathrooms and long corridors to accompany the many needs of this accounting firm. Through the waterfall I could also see the glow of the two promised vending machines.

"Make yourself comfortable, I'll just be an hour. I promise!" Dad fiddled with his bare wallet as he produced a few loose ones to me before rushing off to the nearest elevator.

I watched him disappear, and then found a seat on one of the white couches. I dug through my backpack for a textbook and a binder, having decided that I was going to catch up on some homework while I was here.

Half an hour passed and I realized I was finished with everything I could possibly do without a computer. Glancing around I noticed the little doorway for the round desk was slightly ajar, and I considered using the computer in there, but quickly decided against it. It was probably protected with some sort of password anyway. Bored, I pulled out my cell phone to see that I had received no new messages. Not much of a surprise considering I was newly single, and all of my friends new I would be hanging out with my father this afternoon.

I propped my feet up on the glass coffee table before the couch I sat on, and started a new game of solitaire on my phone. After about fifteen minutes of that, however, I had had enough. So I stood and started walking around the room, checking out little details. Once confronted with the mirror wall that held the bathroom doors, I critically examined my appearance. I had often been told that I looked like a young Jordana Brewster or Victoria Justice, with my black hair, dark eyes and highly accented cheek bones. And of course, the extremely thin frame. Too thin, I personally thought. Although, I had to admit that my B-cup breasts looked even bigger compared to my slim body. After the traumatizing break up I had recently gone through, I decided to drastically change my appearance by getting bangs. Although still getting used to the look, I had gotten many compliments. My volleyball uniform that I wore consisted of black knee pads, black compression shorts that made my legs look like twigs, and a navy blue school jersey that completely hid any curve my body had. Scowling at my appearance, I turned my back to the mirror.

"Well well... what do we have here?" A voice came from directly behind me. Turning back I saw the men's bathroom door close as Irvin Smith came through it, buttoning his pants as he did. "You look vaguely familiar." His smile took up 80% of his face.

He had lost some weight, although still rather bulky in size. His once greasy hair was now greased back so much that it looked solid. Instead of acne, his face was now covered with vibrant acne scarring. His teeth were perfect, though. They matched the white of his button down shirt and seemed to almost reflect. "Ah yes, I believe we went to school together. You must be Steve's daughter. I thought I went to school with his daughter. I've seen the pictures of you in his office, but you look even finer in person."

I glanced nervously at the clock on the wall above the vending machines and realized graciously that my father would only be about ten more minutes. "I don't remember you." I tried to smile politely.

"I don't really remember you either. But that's okay. Just means we can make new memories together." He stepped forward, coming awfully close to me, making me shudder. "Those are some really nice shorts."

"Thank you." I quickly took a few steps back.

"Not so fast." He chuckled. His hand grabbed my arm roughly and pulled me closer to him.

"Don't touch me." I firmly pulled my arm away and turned to leave his presence.

"I'll touch you if I want to." His arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me against him.

"My dad is going to be here any minute." My voice quivered even though I tried to come off as strong.

"Oh, I don't think so. I just stopped by his office with a stack of files I need him to complete before I leave here tonight. It could take him another hour or two to finish that." His mouth came right up against my ear as he pressed his body to my back.

"I can scream. He isn't too far away; he'll hear me and come right away."

"Oh, I don't think you want to do that. I know the kind of rough troubles you're going through at home right now. I've heard all about your mother's cancer, and your brother wrecking the family van, and your college fund. I also know all about how much your father gets paid here, and that's not nearly enough to cover all those expenses." His hands stroked down over my shorts and his fingers slid inside the elastic band at the ends. "And really sweety, even if your dad came down here right now and pressed charges against me, who do you think is going to come out on top in court? Your father, a poor accountant who needs more than anything to win a law suit right now, or my father, a rich accountant firm owner that has influences all over town?"

"You're disgusting!" I pushed his hands off of my thighs and shoved away from him. "There's no way in hell you'll get away with that!" I spat in his face and started to jog towards the nearest elevator.

Grabbing my arm quickly, he wheeled me back against him. "Do you really believe that? Do you know how many women I've raped in my time and gotten off completely free? Do you know just how influential my father is around here?" His grip on me got rougher and started to hurt, and his voice against my ear was raspy and dangerous sounding. Whimpering, I hung my head in shame as tears started to fall freely. "But, I can make you a deal because you're so sweet looking." His tongue suddenly ran over the outside of my earlobe, making me shiver and struggle against his grasp even more. "I can give your dad a raise. A big one. One so big you won't even remember what financial trouble means."

"Please don't do this." I pleaded, refusing to look at him as I gasped for air between sobs.

" Oh sweety, don't cry, it's very unattractive. This isn't a hard predicament. I get your body once, and your family is set forever. Or, I don't get what I want, and your father is fired and I'll make sure he can't find a job anywhere else in this town. Do you want that?" He placed two of his fingers underneath my chin and lifted my face to look at him. "Do you really want that now, sweet cheeks?"

Shaking my head I sobbed harder. "Please... I've only had sex once before! I'm inexperienced; I won't be any good for you! Please, please don't do this."

"Honey, you don't need to be experienced for me to take what I want." He laughed loudly, whirling me around to face the mirror. "Now, let's have a look at this body." His hands found the end of my jersey and started to lift it over my head.

"No no no please!" I shrieked, trying to shrink under his arms and escape. He held me to him fiercely and ripped the jersey over my head. Underneath the jersey I wore a black sports bra that pressed my tits almost flat against my chest. I cried harder when I saw my toned stomach exposed for him in the mirror.

"Do we have anything under here?" He snapped the band of the sports bra against my skin, making a loud crack as it hit my skin. He then struggled to get the tight fitting garment off my writhing body, but as he did, my tits fell free and jiggled into place causing him to smile broadly. "Yes, yes we do. What a pleasant surprise."

His course, large hands came around the front of my body and started to squeeze and maul my soft boobs. I turned my head away so I didn't have to watch myself being man handled in the mirror. I turned my head back when I heard the snap of a photo to see him taking pictures of me topless with his phone. Shocked, I pushed away from him and covered myself. "You never said anything about pictures! Delete that and don't you dare take any more!"

"Sweet cheeks, it's alright. This is just for my personal collection. They're for no one else's eyes but my own." Irvin quickly grabbed me again and pulled me into the same exact position.

I pulled away again. "There's no way I can trust what you say!"

"No, but you can trust that I can get your father fired with the snap of a finger. You can trust that I can make him the laughing stock of this entire town. And you can trust that I'll enjoy every second of doing it." Irvin glared at me with his camera phone pointed towards me. "Now drop your hands and smile for the camera."

Exasperated and weak, I let my arms fall to my sides as he snapped even more pictures of my topless torso.

"Good girl." He pulled me against him, facing the mirror. With his phone aimed at the mirror, he started to push down my shorts, exposing the black, bikini style spandex panties I wore underneath. Snapping some more photos of me with my shorts at my ankles he added, "The great thing is, I'm really good at media editing. I can Photoshop these pictures and make all these tear streaks go away and make it look like you're having a great time at this. Step out of your shorts, sweety."

I did as he said, resigned to my role as a nude model for his sick idea of fun. Next he removed my panties, which he slid down slowly, stopping every now and again to take pictures of my ever more exposed slit.

"For someone so inexperienced, you sure do have a smooth shaven cunt." Irvin remarked, once he had me stepping out of my underwear. Blushing, I pressed my legs as closely together as they would go, though being so thin meant that a triangular gap between my thighs was still present. I had shaved it as a surprise for my long term boyfriend who had just broken up with me the day before. It disgusted me that the first person to see my smooth pussy was this piece of trash.

Irvin grabbed my legs and lifted me up with ease so that my weight was on him and my legs were up and spread for the mirror. My face became a deeper red than I had ever seen it, I watched as my slit spread to show my almost virginal hole and I became completely exposed to this man. The camera phone still in his hand, he snapped a few pictures of my spread position before tucking his phone away while he held me up with his torso and one arm.

"Let's make you wet for the camera, baby." He looped his hand back underneath my knee and spread my legs once again and took a gander at the view he had created himself before slipping his fingers against my clit and rubbing it in circles.

I didn't want to become wet for this disgusting oaf. I didn't want him to see me at my most vulnerable stage of being horny. But in the position he held me upright in, I couldn't do much do defend myself except cry out and kick my feet. Even so, my innocent body started to betray me when feelings of arousal I had never really experienced before started tingling their way to my pelvic region. "Please, please stop. I don't like this." I closed my eyes, not able to watch the glistening between my pussy lips.

"Are you going to cum, baby girl? Tell me when you're about to cum." He pressed his fingers harder against my clit and started rubbing very fast, his tongue flicking over my neck as he sucked harshly against the skin there.

"I won't cum, I won't cum for you ever." I cried out, but I felt the pleasure escalating and knew deep down that I would indeed be climaxing soon. I heard a soft chuckle escape his throat that told me he knew it too.

"I'm going to record you coming for me, sweety." He closed my legs again to hold me upright with one arm while he gathered his phone again. Once back in position, he turned the video camera on and aimed it at the mirror. I watched through the screen as it zoomed in on my reflected pussy and spread ass. "Look how wet that cunt is. Are you ready to cum for me, baby?" He asked loud enough for the camera to pick up on his words.

I started to say no but his teeth sunk into my neck so hard that I yelped instead. His fingers found their way back to my clit and he rubbed hard and fast, bringing me right back to the climax I did not want to have. Desperately, I wiggled my body around in his arms and begged him to stop. This only seemed to give him encouragement and he went faster, the camera now zoomed out to encompass my entire body while I writhed against him. When I climaxed, I bit my lip so as not to give him any moans of desire, but my body could not remain still and he laughed at my embarrassment and zoomed in on my pussy while it twitched in pleasure. Halfway through my climax however, he pulled his fingers away, leaving me extremely unsatisfied. I gasped in agony as my cunt started burning for attention and release.

"I'm sorry sweetheart, did you want me to keep going?" He zoomed out to show my entire body again.

"No." I refused to look at him. I would not let him know I enjoyed anything he did to me, no matter how much my body let on.

He laughed loudly and stopped filming, dropping me roughly to the floor. "Get on your hands and knees facing the mirror." When I didn't move immediately, he kicked me in the stomach and shouted "Now, bitch!" Once I was in position, he told me to spread my legs wider and got behind me. Expecting to be fucked now, I started wincing and crying more, but instead, he just took some more photos of me in the new position. Most of them were focused on my well-toned ass, thanks to my athletic nature, but all of them somehow included my face in the mirror.

Coming around and getting on his knees in front of me, I realized he was recording again. "Beg to suck my cock." He instructed with the camera aimed at my face.

"No. Never." I refused to look at him or the camera.

He slapped me across the cheek. "Beg to suck my cock or not only will your father be fired, but I'll post these pictures and videos all over the internet and make it look like you came onto me."

"You asshole!" I shrieked, crying harder with my head hanging while I sobbed.

"Do it." He slapped me again. "Beg for it, and call me sir."

After a moment of purely sobbing, I started to quietly beg him. After another slap, he instructed me to make sure the camera could hear me. "Please let me suck your cock... sir. Please."

"No. You may not." He smiled at me, a wicked, evil smile. Exasperated and shocked, I glared at him. "You can suck my cock after I've had some of that sweet pussy of yours. But only after." Suddenly, he picked me up again and carried me over to one of the sitting areas on either side of the big desk. Irvin laid me on my stomach on the glass coffee table, and then spread my legs so that I was straddling the table. "Alright, now let's see where the best position for the camera is, sweety. We'll just have a few test runs to see where it should be placed during our fuck session."

Irvin played with the camera settings before placing it under the table to take a few short videos. He then watched the videos to determine where the best spot for it to lay would be. "I wanted to make sure I get a good shot of your tits, stomach and cunt pressed against the glass, but I also wanted to make sure it could be seen that you were being fucked. I think I got it now." He excitedly exclaimed as he set the camera down again.

Without warning, Irvin shoved himself balls deep into me. I screamed in pain while my pussy accommodated his fully hard dick. "Oh dear lord, you weren't kidding about the inexperienced thing. This is so incredibly tight!" Irvin grunted while he pulled out. I indeed was not lying before. I had only had sex once, and that once before was not really sex at all. It had been more so an awkward once-in and done kind of thing as we were both nervous as hell and he couldn't stay hard. Thinking that it was my fault, I had shaved off all of my pubic hair to surprise him. That had been only a couple days ago. And then yesterday, the boy I awkwardly gave my virginity to broke up with me through text message.

12