Blackmailing Sophie Ch. 02

Story Info
Irvin has some new plans for Sophie's uniform.
3.8k words
4.17
80.5k
41

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~Everyone in the following is over the age of 18~

My stomach was in knots while I sat through my math class. The second biggest game of the season was finally upon my volleyball team, and although it wasn't our official rival school that we were playing, it was still such a big deal that I had asked my teacher before class if I could leave about 20 minutes early to prepare. I was ahead in math anyway, and she knew I was under a lot of pressure with this game, and so she had granted me this grace period. I still had about 5 minutes before that 20 minute mark hit, but I shared a knowing smile with my understanding teacher that let me know it was okay to start packing up. She really was my favorite teacher.

Looping my backpack onto one shoulder, I tried to slip through the rows of desks and out of the door without making too much of a disturbance. I was very conscious of the charming, chocolaty eyes that followed my journey to the door; these eyes were the reason for my short, tight, ballerina inspired dress. They were the eyes of my ex-boyfriend, whom I both missed desperately and wouldn't mind seeing run over a million times.

"Hey, good luck Soph!" A gentle touch on my shoulder right as I passed his desk made my whole body shiver and stop in my tracks.

I turned to look at the handsome boy that had broken my heart, and all I could do was mumble, almost incoherently: "Thanks, Jason."

I dashed out the door, cursing myself out in my head. The image of my ex's smug smile as he sent me luck on my upcoming game had seared itself into my mind, I flew right past the gym, already collecting my carefully curled hair into a tight bun on the top of my head.

I pushed open the swinging girl's locker room door, knowing that I would be alone to collect my thoughts. The game didn't actually start until a little over an hour after the official school day ended, but I always liked to practice by myself briefly before the rest of the team crowded into the room and started making noise in preparation for the game. A dark figure leaned against the wall right inside the room, startling me from my clouded thoughts. Before I could even react, Irvin had pressed my body against the door. Pinning my hands over my head, he turned the lock, ensuring that I was helpless.

"Miss me, baby doll?" He licked up the side of my cheek as he let out a slight chuckle. His breath was heavy with some strong liquor that I'm sure I would never be fortunate enough to afford, and it sent a chill down my spine.

Of course I had thought about Irvin, spent long hours recuperating from nightmares that woke me in the middle of the night, gone out of my way to avoid being alone, jolted to stiff attention when surprised with any sort of touch, but school had been the one place that I felt relatively safe from the creep. I had started to completely let my guard down when I entered through the doors of my high school, as it had been almost a month since I had last heard from him in that sick email. Of course, my dad had not stopped talking about how grateful we all should be to his boss's generous son for giving him the raise of a lifetime...

"Wha... how did you get in here?" My eyes had widened not only from fear and surprise, but in an attempt to completely make out his form in the darkness that surrounded us.

"I graduated from here, don't you remember sweet cheeks? Of course they're glad to let me back in to watch a game every now and then, especially considering how successful I am. Or... how successful my dad is, but that's beside the point." His free hand found the light switch right beside the door and flicked it on, suddenly filling the room with bright, fluorescent light. "The principal just thinks I'm touring my old school before a big volleyball game, thinking about memories and reliving the past. Now look at this little number..."

His fingers traced down my side as he took in the silky pink dress that covered my small frame. The very short, puffed sleeves led down to a heart shaped neckline that exposed just the slightest amount of cleavage and hugged my flat stomach tightly before flowing out into a poufy skirt that ended well above my knees. "Too bad it has to come off." He laughed as he roughly slid the zipper down the back.

He released his hold on my wrists and suddenly lurched me forward, right into a wall of lockers. I let out a started cry that seemed to make his smile widen. My hair tie flew out of my hair as it wasn't placed tightly enough before Irvin startled me, and my hair flew all around me as I slammed into the wall.

"Take off the dress, now." He instructed me, arms crossing over his chest as he watched intently.

A single tear slid down my cheek and I straightened myself. I wanted to stand up for myself, defend my own honor, but it came out more like a whimper: "Please... don't do this, not now. Please Irvin... Let's talk."

In one quick movement he had grabbed a clump of hair from my scalp and pulled my face close to his very harshly. "Take off the dress, or I'm posting the video to a free porn site." He released my hair and yet again took a step back and crossed his arms.

"I already gave you what you wanted... I don't have anything else, please, please leave me alone." My voice choked and more tears flooded my eyes.

"Everyone you know will get a link if you don't take off that fucking dress right now." Irvin reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone, yet again aiming the camera right at me.

Not knowing what else to do, pushed the sleeves off of my shoulders and let the dress fall to the ground. I wore a white push-up bra underneath because I wanted to attract the attention of Jason, but Irvin seemed to like it just as much. I also had on a lace white thong that left very little to the imagination because I wanted to feel sexy and confident as I strutted past the aforementioned's desk.

"I see you really dressed up for me today, baby. Turn around and put your hands on the wall, stick that ass out for me." He stepped right behind me as I did, camera aimed right at my behind. "Now spread your ass apart for me. Let the camera really see this nice little thong of yours."

I did as he said, imagining the view he was getting for the new video he was no doubt going to be making. I felt a prodding finger push away the thin string of the thong, no doubt completely exposing my asshole to his stupid camera and eyes. Without warning, I heard and felt him spit right onto it. It made me jump and I immediately spun my head around to see what he was doing just in time to watch as he used a finger to push his spit inside my ass.

"What are you doing!?" I shouted, attempting to move away from the invasive feeling of his finger in my ass just to realize that I had nowhere to go.

"Have you ever played with your ass, sweet cheeks?" He stood up and panned the camera to my face to get my probably stunned reaction to his actions. His finger slid out of my ass, causing me to whimper slightly. Before I could fully recuperate from this invasion, he shoved the same finger into my mouth. "Suck it. Look at me and taste your virgin ass on my finger."

Appalled, I moved my head away to get his finger out of my mouth and took a step away from him.

"That's okay. You'll be begging to do whatever I want after I'm done with you today." He stopped recording on his phone and slid it back into his pocket. "We probably don't have much time before someone else comes in here, so we better get you ready for the game today, baby girl. Take the rest of your stuff off and get out those sexy shorts and whatever else you have to wear."

Terrified, and with a hot rush in my face that let me know how close to sobbing I was, I undid my bra and let it fall to the floor, slipped out of the thong, and quickly tossed my little white flats to the side. I scurried over to the locker that had all of my sports clothes and shoes for the game that day. On the bench beside the locker I laid out my blue jersey, a black sports bra, a pair of black spandex panties, my black compression shorts, black knee pads, white socks and a pair of white sneakers.

"Do you remember how I had you laid over that glass table, baby doll?" He asked, already pushing me onto the bench. "Do that with this bench."

I laid flat on my stomach, legs on either side of the bench and faced the opposite direction with my eyes closed. He might have the power to fuck me, but I didn't have to watch. I waited for him to mount me, say something disgusting about my tight little cunt or something before surprising me with his huge cock deep inside me, but it didn't happen. Instead, after a long pause, I felt something wet and cold slip over my ass and trickle down the crack. Startled, I jumped up slightly and asked him what he was doing.

"It's just lube, sweet cheeks. Here, suck on this a while and get it nice and wet for me." He held a giant black object in front of my face and waited for me to open my mouth for it. Meanwhile, I could feel his thumb rubbing the lube all around my little asshole.

When my mind finally recognized the object as a butt plug, my eyes widened in pure fear that made Irvin laugh evilly. He seemed to honestly enjoy my dismay. "You don't want to make it wet? Okay, I guess I'll just have to push it in as is."

"Irvin wait! No!" I started to get up from my position but he placed a hand on the small of my back and held me down. My ass tensed as soon as I felt the tip of the plug press against it. Without warning he started to push the butt plug deeper into my butt. My ass was on fire, it hurt so badly. After a while of struggling, he did drizzle some more lube onto the area to help ease it into my ass. The cold sensation felt like heaven, but a very short lived heaven. I felt so full already, and he just kept pushing more and more of the plug inside me. On instinct, I tried to pull myself away from the pain, but his hand really held me down and all I could do was quietly sob into the bench.

"There we go." He finally murmured. I saw him pull out his phone out of the corner of my eye and aim it at my abused ass. He gave it a quick slap that made me cry out in pain. Liking the sound of my agony, he pushed his thumb against the flared part of the plug that remained outside my ass that made me hiss from the uncomfortable pressure it made me feel. He slapped my right cheek hard and I jumped slightly. "Thank me when I slap you."

"Why would I do that?" I turned back to look at him, tears streaking down my cheeks.

"Because I fucking said so, cunt! Now thank me." He hit the same ass cheek again.

"Thank you!" I gasped as the slap made my body lurch forward just slightly.

"What do you call me?" He slapped me again on the same cheek, making it feel as it if were on fire.

"Thank you, sir!" With each slap my body jolted a little bit, causing stimulation to my clit that happened to be pressed firmly against the bench. I could feel myself growing wetter, the pain of his slaps only adding to my excitement.

Another slap, this time on the left cheek.

"Thank you, sir!" If he kept doing this, I could honestly see myself being brought to climax, it was starting to feel so good.

Another slap.

"Thank you, sir!" There was no denying now that I was grinding my clit against the bench just slightly.

He stopped.

"Good girl, now put on your panties, sweet cheeks." He again put his phone away and handed me my spandex bikini style panties.

"Wait, what?" I didn't want to move, every time I moved even just slightly the butt plug sent waves of uncomfortable pressure throughout my ass.

"You need to get dressed now, for your game." He dropped the panties in front of my face and checked his watch. "We really don't have much time, you need to hurry."

"Take this damn thing out of my ass then." I demanded, wiping the tears from my cheeks.

"Oh no honey... no, no, no. You're going to keep that in during the game." His arms wrapped around my stomach and lifted me off the bench, placing me on my feet.

"Are you crazy?" I winced from the new position and how it felt on my ass. "I can't walk let alone play with this thing."

"Well then, you're just going to have to figure that out on your own, aren't you? Now get fucking dressed." Irvin gave me a shove towards the side of the bench that had my clothes laid out.

"No, please... you don't understand how important these games are to me." Tears freely started falling down my cheeks. "My parents come. There are going to be scouts out there. I need this."

"Do you need this more than you need everyone to see how much you love fucking your dad's boss's son? Do you need this more than your dad needs his job? Get fucking dressed, now."

Slowly, I got dressed in front of the sick bastard. I laced up my sneakers, slipped into my knee pads and pulled my hair into a high, tight bun. I awkwardly shuffled over to the nearest sink and started washing off the make-up that I had worn that day, that had started to streak and smear all over my face.

When I was finished, Irvin came up to me with a large grin on his ugly face. "Just one more thing, baby girl." Out of his pocket he pulled a flat, egg shaped object. He shoved his hand down the front of my shorts and into my panties, placing the little thing right against my clit. When he removed his hand and let the elastic band slap against my skin, the tightness of my spandex panties and compression shorts held the thing in place. Confused, I started to ask him what it was, but he just grabbed my hand and started leading me towards the door.

Out in the gym, two janitors were circling the area, one sweeping and the other searching for any trash. I could see two of my friends and teammates walking together from the other side of the gym, where they probably entered from the far entrance. They had their backpacks strung over their shoulders and hadn't noticed me yet.

"Good luck, sweet cheeks." Irvin smirked, giving me a final pat on the ass that made me wince. He scattered off into the bleachers, finding himself a seat near the front.

~~~

I was standing right next to the lowest bleacher where the rest of my team was seated. I couldn't sit, or at least, I didn't want to. I used the excuse that I was just nervous and wanted to keep my blood flowing or something. The other team started to flow in from the other locker room that had been deemed theirs during their stay at our school.

My team stood to take their place. An announcer had started to introduce both of the teams and I was so overwhelmed with excitement and nerves that I almost forgot about the thing stuck deep in my ass. I looked up into the crowd, searching for Irvin and found the sick fuck sitting next to my family. They all waved when they saw me looking, and I waved back shyly.

The first time I entered the court for the game, I took my position in the back corner to serve. I was a fantastic setter. Rarely ever messed up, almost always scored multiple points during my stay in the corner. I held the ball in my hand stiffly, afraid to move too much because of the plug. I closed my eyes and let my arms swing to make contact with the ball and send it flying over the net. Right as I opened my eyes to see the result of my stiff set, I felt a strange sensation form right against my clit.

The flat egg was a vibrator. I froze, embarrassed. I turned to look towards Irvin, and he held up a hand in a wave. Holding a fucking remote.

I don't even know where the ball landed, but all of a sudden my name was called by the girl standing next to me and I turned just in time to clumsily hit the volleyball coming straight towards my head. Luckily, my teammates were actually pretty good themselves and they made up for where I lacked. Standing in the corner, I only moved enough to get the ball if it was obviously coming right towards me. The vibration humming against my clit, accompanied by the strange pain in my ass was beginning to make my whole body ache with need.

The first set ended after a painfully long time. My team was barely in the lead, and I knew they all hated me at that moment from the daggers they were shooting in my direction. I was panting even though I had barely moved about the court at all, and I could feel my arousal rising towards the most epic, public climax. And then the vibrations stopped. I glared back up into the bleachers at Irvin and I could see his white teeth shine in the form of a smile from where I stood.

My coach told me to sit on the bench for a little while, which normally would have devastated me, but I was severely grateful. I managed to awkwardly shimmy myself down into a sitting position, the thick plug stretching my tight ass as I did. I wiped sweat off of my face with the back of my hand and let out a long sigh.

I looked around the gym and found Jason, walking towards me with his eyes right on mine. My heart started pounding. He slid onto the bleacher right beside me, a smile lighting up his tanned face.

"Hey Soph... I've been meaning to talk to you, and I know this isn't the best time but I just all of a sudden found the courage to do it..." He turned away from me and looked at my coach, who was giving him a warning glare for sitting in the team's spot. He held up a finger and gave her one of his award winning smiles that instantly won her over.

The vibrations started again, intensified from my sitting position. I lurched forward in surprise slightly.

"Woah... are you okay?" Jason rested a hand on my leg, right above my knee pad.

I whimpered lightly before answering, turning to face straight ahead. "Yeah, yeah. What do you want to talk about?"

"I just wanted to apologize for how awful I ended it between us... We were together for so long, I should have dignified it with more than a text. I'm really sorry, Sophie." His hand was still resting on my leg, and for some reason, that fact made my pussy even wetter that the vibrator alone.

"Oh... oh... okay. It's okay." I assured him, not wanting to look him in the face.

"I really care about you Sophie, and... Are you sure you're okay? You look different."

"Yeah, I'm fine... I'm fine Jason. Thanks for apologizing. You can go now." I couldn't believe myself. I had been waiting for weeks to have this talk with Jason, and now I had to turn him away because I could focus on little else except the exploding pleasure that was occurring in my panties.

"Okay, I get it. I really hurt you Sophie... I'm so sorry. I don't even really know what happened..." His voice started to fade into the background as my climax bubbled to the surface. My clit was both aching and completely satisfied by the vibrations that pressed against it. It felt so good that even the stretching of my ass started to feel really sexy. I gripped the bleachers beside me tightly, my toes curled in my sneakers and I leaned forward to really press my clit against my seat. If you listened closely, I'm sure you could hear the vibrations, but no one seemed to care except for me. I bit my lip to hold in my moans and closed my eyes and I was finally pushed over the edge. Perfect bliss filled my lower abdomen and the smallest moan escaped my lips. Irvin actually let me climax, in front of everyone. The sound coming from me brought me back to reality, and I noticed that Jason was now looking at me very concerned.

I looked at him, and smiled brightly. I hadn't climaxed that well in so long. I felt so relaxed, the vibrator hummed against my extra sensitive cunt and dared to bring me to a second climax. "I miss you, Jason."

His face lit up. "I miss you too, Sophie. I was thinking that maybe we could get together sometime and really sort out what happened between us..."

"Yeah, I'd like that. Now go back to your seat before the coach has your head."

I looked back up into the crowd and caught Irvin's eye. He held up the remote and pressed a button that made the vibrations stop completely.