Blackmailing the Boss

Story Info
A racist, homophobic, intolerant woman is blackmailed.
14.3k words
3.97
184.7k
89
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
laffalot
laffalot
641 Followers

Chapter 1

At seven o'clock P.M. on Friday night, Margaret Price walked up the front steps and onto the deck at the house of her most recent enemy. She carried her purse and in that was her wallet with a thousand dollars cash in one hundred dollar bills and her checkbook. It was unusual for her to carry this much money on her person but desperate times called for desperate measures. She really wasn't worried about money anyway, after all, Margaret Price was a multi-millionaire and the majority owner of a very successful cosmetics company. What she was worried about was the possibility of losing nearly everything.

Right now she had it all, power, wealth, confidence, attitude. She was supermodel sexy and physically fit with an incredible body toned by a personal trainer. She looked ten years younger than the forty two she was. She was a strong woman who never backed down from a challenge, and most people were intimidated by her including men. But Margaret had a dark side and until this week it had been a secret. All her life, she had a severe intolerance for anyone that she deemed to be beneath her. She was a racist person who had several different reasons in her mind to hate everyone except other extremely wealthy or famous people. She couldn't stand overweight people because she thought they were lazy and smelly. She made it clear that homosexuals were disgusting. The only people who knew about her feelings though were her family who held the same beliefs, and a very few of her closest and most trusted friends. Everyone else just thought she was a rich snob, but nobody dared to call her out.

As she stepped up to the front door of the modest house, she took a deep breath and cleared her head, ready to use her power of intimidation to get what she wanted. She knocked loudly on the door. It was important that she was not perceived to be nervous. The door swung open and Margaret was greeted by a large black woman wearing a thin nightgown. It was not who she was expecting. "I'm sorry, I must have the wrong address." she said.

"Your Margaret Price right?" the black lady asked.

Margaret nodded "I'm looking for Patty Drake."

"Come in, Patty's waiting for you. I'm Hazel" She stepped aside and motioned for the well dressed woman to enter. The door entered into a narrow hallway and as Margaret stepped into the house she had to turn sideways to get by the girth of this strange woman. She was huge, close to three hundred pounds with melon sized breasts. She had the thickest lips and darkest skin that Margaret had ever seen. She smelled a sour smell that was immediately recognized as body odor and she scrunched her nose in disgust and hurried past. She was led into the kitchen and then down a flight of stairs into a finished basement. On the far wall was a couch and sitting on the couch was Patty.

Patty Drake had a much more difficult life than Margaret. She was an only child who's parents were both overweight. Patty took right after her folks, it was in her DNA. She went through school as the heavy kid who got picked on for her size. Worse yet, at eleven years old, her breasts started to develop and by the time she was sixteen, she had two huge mounds on her chest that made people stare even more. Because she had so few friends, and she wasn't into sports, she put all her effort into her studies and graduated at the top of her class. She was given a complete scholarship to a mid-western college. It was in college that she finally came to terms with the fact that she preferred girls over guys. She met Hazel Washington and fell in love.

Hazel was a beautiful, sexy, heavy woman, who also happened to be black. The two could relate because they were so much alike, but Hazel had long ago decided that she wasn't going to let other peoples attitudes about her get her down. They finished college and decided that they wanted to spend the rest of their lives together. Hazel became a veterinarian and Patty applied for a personal assistant job at a large cosmetics company. The same cosmetics company that Margaret owned a majority of. Patty won the job and found herself working for the woman herself. For the next three weeks, Patty worked her ass off trying to make a good impression, but her boss always seemed to be critical of her. Patty assumed it was because she was new and hoped that once Margaret really got to know her things would be different. What she didn't know, but would soon find out, was that Margaret hated her simply because she was fat. She found out late one afternoon when she went to her bosses office to drop off her next morning schedule and overheard one half of a phone conversation.

Margaret had thought everyone had left and was talking with her brother on the phone. The door to her office was open just slightly and as Patty walked up she heard "Yeah, so I ended up hiring the fat one named Patty. She's pretty disgusting and I'm just looking for a good reason to fire her now." Patty was shocked but quickly regained her composure and in a moment of brilliant clarity, she grabbed her cell phone and set it on video. She managed to record the rest of the conversation on her phone and it turned out to be priceless.

Margaret was describing other people who had applied for the job that didn't get it and her choice of words made it clear that she was a very intolerant woman. "My other choices, the ones that were qualified for the job, were worse than the fat bitch." She said. "Three were black and I won't have a nigger working that close to me." Patty had to bite her lip to keep from gasping at Margaret's choice of words, but it kept going. "One guy walked in and was a fucking hunk, until he started talking and I realized he was a major faggot, and there's no way I'm letting a homosexual be my assistant. I almost hired this one woman but she was so fucking old and wrinkled that I just kept imagining her fucking dentures popping out of her mouth. The rest were all either fat or just pathetic or both."

Patty had heard enough and she tiptoed out of there as fast as she could with every intention of leaving and never coming back. At her house later on she played the video to Hazel and it was then that they came up with a plan of action. They made copies of the tape that night and the next morning, she dropped an envelope on her bosses desk with the wordsprinted on it. When Margaret watched the video later on she knew what kind of trouble it could cause if it became public. She knew that she had to get all copies no matter what the cost. If the media got a hold of it there would be so much outrage that she would surely loose the company. Even though she was a majority owner, any public scandal would cause the stockholders to force her out. She would lose everything and she wasn't about to allow that to happen.

Patty smiled warmly at Margaret and the look was returned with a scowl. "Margaret, I see you found the house all right. Your right on time, prompt as usual. Please, come in a sit down. You've met Hazel I see."

Margaret moved around to the other side of the couch and sat in the overstuffed armchair. She watched with a disgusted look as Hazel walked toward the couch. "Can we do this in private please?" Margaret knew that the best way to get what she wanted was to talk to Patty alone. She knew how to use intimidation to push around people who were less intelligent than she was and it would work better if she had no moral support.

"You don't have to worry about Hazel, her and I share everything. Don't we beautiful?" Patty replied.

Margaret watched in disbelief as the fat black woman leaned over to Patty and they kissed. It was a very sensual kiss with both women using tongues and someone was moaning. Even though she turned away, she could still hear the sucking, slurping noises as they made out. She had been unaware that Patty was a lesbian. When the kiss ended, Hazel sat down beside Patty and the couch groaned from the combined weight of the two heavy women. It was an uncomfortable position for the wealthy business woman and that's just what the plan had been.

Taking a deep breath to clear her mind, Margaret cleared her throat and began. "Let's get to the reason I'm here, shall we. I've come here tonight prepared to make you a very generous offer. Trust me when I tell you that there will not be another offer. This is a one time only take it or leave it deal. Because you secretly taped a private conversation between myself and my brother, which is illegal I might add, I could go to the police and have you put in jail. I could also sue you for every penny. My team of lawyers would tear you apart and leave you with nothing. However, I'm prepared to pay you a one time only payment of ten thousand dollars. For that amount, you will give me every copy of the recording and we will never mention this little meeting took place."

She reached into her designer purse and pulled out her wallet. She hoped that this would work, that the lure of easy money would sway her nemesis into agreeing with her terms. She also knew that in reality, she was willing to pay much more than what she offered. She had agonized for long hours before she came tonight, over how much to offer. She thought about one hundred thousand dollars and then thought that if she offered that amount it would look like she was desperate to get it back (which she was) and Patty might say it wasn't enough, or worse, take the money but give her nothing in return, in which case she would be no better off. She decided to offer less money and make it sound like she would press charges if she didn't get what she wanted. To some people, the threat of jail and courts was enough to scare them and she prayed it would work now.

Patty was not about to be fooled by her boss. How dare she demand anything she thought. She looked at Hazel and said "Wow, ten thousand dollars is a lot of money. What do you think sweetheart?"

Hazel shrugged her shoulders "It is a lot of money honey, but I really liked our first idea better."

Margaret looked confused "What are you talking about?" she asked angrily.

"Well" Patty smiled "We thought that you needed to be taught a lesson in humility. Money means nothing to you, and ten thousand dollars is like pocket change. We think you will learn more another way."

"And what way is that?

The girls giggled, they could tell that the rich, powerful woman was getting flustered, but she was about to get way more flustered. "You just can't imagine what it's like to be stared at, and laughed at, and made fun of because of the way you look. We both grew up heavy and we both put up with constant teasing and cruelty from intolerant people like you. We always wanted to show those people what it was like to be degraded. So here's the plan, if you want to get the original recording, all you have to do is stay here tonight and be our slave."

Chapter 2

Margaret felt her heart sink and the hairs on the back of her neck stand up. "No fucking way am I going to be your slave, now or ever. You've got a lot of nerve bitch. You better be ready for a fight because my lawyers are going to eat you up and shit you out."

She was on her feet and headed to the stairs fully intending to leave.

"Better check the newspapers and the six o'clock news tomorrow because it's gonna be all you."

Margaret rushed up the stairs while behind her she heard. "If you leave this house your gonna wish you hadn't woman." she made it to the top of the stairs and quickly made for the front door. She needed air and as soon as she stepped out onto the deck she stopped and took several deep breaths. They wanted her to be their slave. She wondered what that would consist of. Did they want her to clean their house all night maybe? Get on her knees and clean the toilet? When she thought about it she realized that even though she was against it, she couldn't leave. She had no reason to believe that they wouldn't make good on their promise to go to the press. Taking one last deep breath, she turned and headed back into the house. She had no idea what she was getting herself into.

As she headed back down the stairs she looked over to the couch and was shocked to see that the two women were making out and both women were partially undressed. Hazel's thin nightgown was open and one arm was pulled out of the sleeve. Patty's top had been removed and one enormous tit was hanging out of her bra. They were so into each other that they didn't seem to realize Margaret was standing at the foot of the stairs. It was humiliating and uncomfortable but she cleared her throat loudly to get their attention. She expected them to jump and quickly try to cover their exposed breasts, but instead they just looked at her, in all their glory.

"Did you forget something?" Patty asked.

"I'll do what you want."

"It's too late. You left the house. It's all over, go home."

"No. I need another chance, I'll do what you want."

"You'll be our slave and do whatever we tell you to do no matter how degrading?"

Margaret nodded.

"Okay, so take off your clothes"

"WHAT" Margaret was suddenly very worried.

"Don't make us wait bitch, do it or fucking leave."

Margaret hadn't expected this. She wasn't the strong confident woman anymore, she was scared. She started to slowly strip. As she peeled off each item, she neatly folded it and placed it on a pile on the chair. She took off everything except her bra and panties. All the while the two women on the couch ogled her. They made snide comments to each other that Margaret couldn't hear. They whistled as she stood in her undergarments. "Keep going woman, take it all off. We wanna see all that white booty you hiding." Hazel was having a blast. She knew what this racist bitch thought of her and couldn't wait to put her in her place.

Slowly, she peeled off the last two items and tossed them onto the pile. She covered her breasts with her right arm and her bush with her left hand. The two women on the couch slid apart. "Come sit." Patty motioned her. It was the most difficult ten steps in her life. Her legs didn't want to work right and she wobbled over. She was shaking so hard when she sat down, and it was worse because they didn't give her quite enough room to sit so she was squished in between them, wedged between two mountains of soft, warm flesh. Soon both large women were running their chubby hands over her body, but it wasn't in a sensual way, more like they were inspecting her to see if she was worthy. Margaret hated being this close to a black person and it was worse because she smelled bad.

After a few minutes of the degrading pawing, Hazel stood up and dropped her nightgown to the floor, revealing her naked body. Margaret averted her eyes, not wanting to see, but Hazel reached down and grabbed her chin, tilting her head up to look her in the face. The scared woman hated crying, hadn't cried in several years in fact, she felt it was a sign of weakness. Now, as she shivered in fear and humiliation, the tears flowed freely down her cheeks, making her mascara run.

"Ohhh, rich white bitch is all worked up and crying now. Ain't that a shame. You want mama Hazel to make it all better?"

"Please, don't do this. I'll pay more money, I'll buy you whatever you want, I'll..."

She couldn't continue because Hazel leaned forward and smothered her in her mounds of tit flesh. Each breast was as large as her head. Margaret twisted this way and that trying desperately to get away, but she couldn't move far because the large black woman was using her weight to hold her down. Patty used this opportunity to get up and strip the rest of her clothes off. She was aware that her lover smelled bad, because Hazel had intentionally not showered in two days, knowing that she wanted to make the racist bitch as uncomfortable as possible.

Margaret thrashed from side to side, the tit flesh seemingly swallowing her face. She instinctively held her breath but after about twenty seconds she had to inhale. The smell was of stale sweat and she struggled even harder to break free. Hazel pushed her massive bosoms together, squeezing and squishing them around the head that was unwillingly trapped in between them.

"You like mama's big tits don't ya?" Hazel laughed, but Margaret couldn't hear her because her ears were blocked by the tits squishing her head.

After what seemed like many minutes but was only about one minute, Hazel leaned back and stood up. Margaret covered her face with her hands and sobbed. This was not going at all the way she expected and she didn't know how to get out of it. Patty wrapped her arms around her and leaned her over as if she was comforting her. "Now, now, it's time to stop this bullshit crying and take your punishment. It won't be that bad."

In the mean time, Hazel had sat in the armchair and spread her legs over the arms so she was wide open. Patty pulled Margaret down to the floor and lead her over so she was kneeling in front of the chair. With her hands still in front of her face she didn't see the heavy black woman with her cunt spread and ready until she was inches away and her employee pulled her hands down. She gasped and pulled back, but she was blocked by the massive body behind her. Suddenly, Patty grabbed a hand full of her hair and started pushing her face toward the pink folds and kinky hair of the moist pussy. Margaret put her hands on the chair arms and pushed back with all her might. The air was thick with the terrible stench of unwashed pussy and ass, so strong that all three women could smell it.

"Come on bitch wash out that stinky pussy with your tongue." Patty urged and pushed harder. Hazel reached out and grabbed the hair on top of her head and pulled. Margaret was overmatched and could feel herself being pulled closer.

"NO PLEASE STOP...DON"T" she pleaded and then she clamped her mouth shut as she was pulled into the wet, odiferous maw. "MMMMMMMPHHHHHHH" she moaned wildly.

"Come on lick it, lick it now slave." Patty ordered. She reared her open hand back and swung, landing a stinging blow on her bosses ass, eliciting another load moan, but Margaret would not open her mouth. Both large women were forcing the mortified woman to rub her face all over, up and down, the rapidly moistening pussy. Again Patty swung her hand and loudly slapped the other ass cheek. She started swinging wildly, slapping quickly, first one cheek then the other. She knew it had to hurt her ass because her hand was stinging with each slap. Margaret kept moaning with each slap but still refused to open her mouth. "You better start licking bitch." SLAP "Open that mouth" SLAP "Stick that tongue in her cunt" SLAP.

Hazel slid her chunky legs off the arms of the chair and clamped them around Margaret's head. This allowed both women to let go of her hair and Patty had both hands free to slap the now cherry red ass.

Margaret was now even more freaked out with her head suddenly closed in a huge vice. She couldn't breathe, and the pressure on her head was immense. Her eyes were wild with fear and her hands started slapping the thick black thighs, trying to get her to loosen up. Instead, Hazel just smiled and said "You want some air, you need to lick. You get no air until you start licking." Trying to shake her head no was impossible and she only managed a little wiggle, but the intent was noticed. SLAP another hard spank on her rosy red ass caused her blink and the pain was visible in her frightened eyes. There was also pain in her head from the pressure being applied by the enormous thighs squeezing her head, and she was getting lightheaded from the lack of oxygen.

She was going to pass out, her eyesight was starting to get blurry and she could feel herself going limp, and then the vice loosened and she was able to breathe. The air rushed into her lungs in great breaths and she heard Hazel say "You like the taste of my cunt don't you white bitch?" and that was when she realized the taste in her mouth. She had been so close to passing out that she didn't even realize that she had opened her mouth and stuck her tongue into the smothering vagina. Her body had done what it needed, without her knowledge or consent, to survive. And then, before the horror of what she had just done completely sank in, she was pulled back into the now sopping wet pussy.

laffalot
laffalot
641 Followers