Blackmailing the Boss's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How do you get to the attic?" he asked.

The next hour and a half was spent with Mike setting up a receiver and small hard-drive deep in the attic, far from the door. He hid it as best he could and then went downstairs to the bedroom. A tiny camera like the one he had used in the office the other day was attached at the corner of the ceiling. He managed to do this with a ladder Jill got for him from outside. There was no blinking light on the camera and it sent its signal wirelessly to the receiver and hard-drive in the attic. There the information would be saved. Its memory was huge and could store thousands of hours of video. It also had a remote transceiver that would send out its signal up to a couple hundred feet. From his car parked nearby, Mike would be able to download the information stored on the hard-drive in the Teller's attic. Having completed his work, Mike made sure everything was on and running and then got ready to leave.

"Remember, Jill. I'll be watching," and with that he was gone.

About an hour later Dave got in from hanging out with his friends. They had watched a game at the local sports bar and he was tired from the beers and food. Jill met him at the door in a T-shirt and panties. As they got into bed together Jill whispered something in his ear.

"Not tonight, dear. I'm exhausted," Dave answered.

Jill already had her hand in his underwear though and was stroking him to life, up and down. Dave offered a weak protest and then laid back and enjoyed his wife's movements. His penis was soon throbbing and his breathing became hard. He tossed back the covers a bit and watched his wife's work. Abruptly Jill stopped, took her hand out of his underwear and rolled over.

"What?" Dave asked in a pleading voice. "You can't stop now, baby." Dave reached out to hug his wife and pull her to him but she swatted his hand away.

"I'm tired, Dave," she said. "Goodnight."

Exhausted, sexually-excited with a head full of beer and a raging hard-on, Dave finally managed to get to fall asleep.

-Part Six-

At work the next day Dave hung around the office more than usual and ate lunch with his wife in her office. Thanks to that, Mike had to stay at his desk and actually do some work.

That afternoon Dave finally left. Mike waited a long half hour and then visited Jill's office.

"How did it go, Jill?" he asked, referring to the previous night. "Did you do as I said?"

Jill blushed tremendously thinking about it but answered, "Yes, though he was pissed. He jumped me this morning and it was all I could do to get him off of me and get to the office. And you've seen that he's been hanging around the office all day. It's not right of me to keep denying him. I won't be able to do it that much longer. He's my husband, for goodness sakes!"

"I've got something for you, Jill. For being a good girl, I got you present," Mike offered her a pretty wrapped package. "There's a note inside it with some instructions. Make sure you do as it says."

"What is it?" Jill asked anxiously, excited about getting a gift but nervous about what it could be.

"Come over here," Mike ordered here.

Jill walked over to him and he began rubbing her hips slowly.

"We can't do this, Mike," Jill tried to refuse.

"Oh yes we can," Mike continued rubbing her hips and then reached his hand beneath her skirt. She was now wearing shorter skits to work almost every day, as Mike and ordered. And she kept herself cleanly shaven as liked as well. He parted her fleshy skin with his fingers and found her wet and warm. He pumped his fingers in and out of her for several moments until she was panting and leaning against his arm. Then he stopped and pulled his fingers from beneath her skirt. They glistened in the light with the proof of her wetness. He reached his fingers up to her nostrils and traced the bottom of nose, letting her get a good whiff of her own desire. The he pushed his fingers into her mouth, forcing her to taste herself.

"Lick them clean," he ordered and she did as commanded, finding that her taste was not as unpleasant as she had first found it days ago.

"Leave that on your nose sand be sure to do as the note in the gift says. I'll see you tomorrow," Mike said and left her office.

Frustrated, excited and worried about what was in the package, Jill went back to her desk and tried to work, distracted by the musty smell of her sex coming from her own nose.

12