Blackmailing the Tutor

Story Info
Tutor lies in resume; does everything to avoid trouble.
5.6k words
3.73
41.1k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PART 1: REFUGEE

There was a period of time in my high school years when I stayed with my aunt and nephew. My father sold off our apartment on short notice, making a tidy profit on the red-hot property market. Then he left on a long business attachment and dumped me with these relatives.

I was a refugee of sorts. In my opinion, this place was a ghetto. Noisy neighbours, strange smells, weird neighbors and all that. Ugh! This made me mad at my own father. Some people need to understand the sense of home better. Home is a place where we rest, not a piece of profitable stock!

What made things worse was that my plump old maid of an aunt believed I should "earn my keep" by doing chores around her sty. I was slogging around the apartment like the Cinderella, cleaning up after my hopeless nerd of a nephew. I considered spending most of my days at school to avoid this drudgery.

But soon, I changed my mind after meeting my nephew's personal tutor.

I recalled when I first answered Ms. Germaine's doorbell. She looked in her early 30s, but her beauty was magnetic enough to brighten my day. She still looked youthful but homey --the kind who preferred to read a book rather than go to a club. The faint lines around Germaine's eyes and cheeks told that her boisterous days were over. Her skin was very fair -- she hadn't bothered with makeup. Her shoulder-length hair was lush and slightly curly.

It was clear she once had a voluptuous body, but age had added a bit more padding in some areas. She still had an alluring, hourglass shape, which enticed me to want to squeeze her excess bits. Her white cotton sweater modestly concealed her bosoms, yet the protrusions were eye-popping -- so large that she still looked slender in proportion. Age added extra fat on those globes and I was sure they'd be sagging if she were wearing nothing....

In contrast with the white top were black pants that downplayed Ms. Germaine's curvy hips. Her bum's elevation soared breathlessly from the lower back, accentuated by bits of her extra fat.

It rounded off to a flabby mass at the center, squished compactly by the constricting pants.

I gawked when I first laid eyes on Ms. Germaine. She glared back and demanded, "Who are you?"

"Who are YOU?" I stupidly retorted.

My aunt intervened and introduced Ms. Germaine, before demanding that I made way. I was still stumped and didn't move much. As the tutor inched past me, her sweet, musky perfume overawed my senses just like her voluptuous form seduced me.

As Ms. Germaine and my nephew settled down to work, I spied her from a corner of the apartment. I drooled at the enormous protrusions on her chest. Her strict disposition, punctuated by her sharp, bold-rimmed glasses, gave the allure of forbidden fruit as she gestured and spoke and looked intently at elementary schoolwork.

PART 2: LITTLE ENCOUNTERS

Some time had passed after I first laid eyes on Ms. Germaine. One day, I got home to my aunt's place and she was there, tutoring my nephew. This time she was in a dark brown dress that hid most of her assets. I passed her front and stared at the only exposed part, the tits. When she turned at me, I scuttled off. I wonder if she saw me staring.

Later, I was in the kitchen when she came for a drink. I tried to make my move....

Me: So.... how long have you been tutoring Albert?

Germaine: Just 3 months.

Me: Is he good?

Germaine: Fine.

Me: You're.... a full-time tuition teacher?

Germaine: (She suddenly brightened a bit) You know someone else who needs tutoring?

Me: Not yet, but...

Germaine: It's not my full-time job.

Me: So what's your real occupation?

Germaine: A little work here and there. Freelance. Non of your concern.

(As she washed her cup, she held me transfixed on her jiggling tits, juggled by her polishing action of the glass.)

Me: So why tutor student, then?

Germaine: It pays the bills. (Dismissive tone, walked out)

(Later on, Ms. Germaine was at the door to leave while I was watering the planted outside the doorway. We ended up real close to each other at doorstep. I could smell her hair.... a fruity tang.

Until today, I didn't know hair could turn me on so much until I smelled the scent of shampoo on her. I peeked down at her body; my groin just centimeters from her butt as she bent down to wear her shoes. There was an aching in my groin....)

X X X

Some weeks later, a cute little surprise greeted me when I got back -- an adorable pair of red oriental-style shoes at the doorstep. Its bright red weavings were tastefully decorated with golden threads of flower embroidery, all held together by purple rims. At once, I knew that they belonged to Ms. Germaine.

I held one shoe in my hand, running my fingers tenderly over the rim. The adorable footwear was surprising light. It seemed so small -- too petite for a mid-aged woman like my nephew's tutor. I visualized the bare, delicate foot of Ms. Germaine on this shoe. That turned me on. Holding the shoe in my hand was like holding her foot, ready to rove my hands up her more private regions....

I wasn't ready to enter the house. I took the oriental shoe to the deserted star landing next to the apartment. I stroked the shoe, then unzipped my pants.

Random images filled my head as I alternated between using my hands and the delicate shoe to pleasure my cock. I remembered the first delightful sight of Ms. Germaine at the door, the whiff of her shampoo scent as she stepped past me, and the sexy form of her voluptuous body under her conservative clothes.

There was an odd kinkiness in my act. I yanked my cock rigorously, imagining the tutor's dismissive gaze and unfeeling voice as I peeled off all her layers of garments lustily, then making this mature woman mine....

Uuuuuugh! My moans spat out in agonized whispers; urgently-spat cum shot into the shoe.

I zipped up without bothering to clean myself. I was taking a bath anyway. I replaced the shoe at the doorway before going into the apartment. Ms. Germaine was just leaving when I headed to my room. She was in an adorable red dress that parted at the legs, revealing parts of her fair thighs. Her dressed matched the shoes perfectly.

This was the sexiest outfit I had seen her in so far, and it flattered her figure amazingly. Her bountiful butt raised the bottom flap of that dress so that it dangled behind her legs instead of wrapping around them. Her pale arms were exposed; but at the point where they met the chest, the dress jealously covered. Most prominent were her womanly globes, wrapped completely in the red material and emitting sheens from the dress' silken material. With every move, the tightly pressed tits jiggled in their prison, beckoning teasingly for my attention.

At such an arousing sight, my cock stirred again!

As Ms. Germaine tried putting on her shoes, her puzzled, disgusted look became obvious. I sniggered at the thought of making her skin contact my hot cum, and she was none the wiser.

PART 3: SETTING THE TRAP

Today Ms. Germaine came in a small, white t-shirt and knee-length skirt. It was a very ordinary outfit, but somehow she seemed to make every outfit look good. Hmmm.... I was beginning to feel attracted to this ordinary-looking, delicious woman.

I was busy visualizing how her body looked under that nondescript outfit, hearing fragments of what she was teaching my nephew; then I realized she wasn't teaching right....

So when Ms. Germaine took a bathroom break, I asked to see my nephew's homework. Sure enough, some of her corrections were wrong. Perhaps she wasn't a good tutor at all. I felt there was more than meets the eye. Checking that Ms. Germaine was still in the bathroom, I scrounged her handbag. Her tuition agency name card was the only thing I snitched before she came back.

As she resumed teaching I skulked back to my room, pausing to ogle her just a bit more. That was when she noticed.

"Why're you looking at me like that?" Ms. Germaine jeered.

"N-nothing...."

"Young man, I am feeling very uneasy with your aunt away and just you in the house," she sneered. "I've been noticing you since the first day. You're a little lecher aren't you? Staring at me all the time!"

That certainly set my cheeks on fire!

"I-I can stare at w-whatever I like. I live here!" I managed to retort, before scampering to hide in my room....

X X X

I called the number on Ms. Germaine's card, which belonged to the tuition agency that hired her. I pretended to be a potential applicant for a freelance tutor job, and the receptionist asked me to email my credentials.

The heavens gave me real treat today. Ms. Germaine was due to teach today, but a storm came before she did. She was wet as a fish by the time she arrived. While my aunt got Ms. Germaine a towel, I peeked from my room. Ms. Germaine had on formal office attire: black pants and matching jacket, which she promptly took off. The rain had soaked her white top to the skin. Without her stern glasses, I could see that she had alluring, almond-shaped eyes. What a desirable woman!

The sight of this delicious, soaked body was too much to bear....

My aunt begged her to shower and dry off. I came out while Ms. Germaine was showering,

and saw that she had laid out her things on the dining table where she always instructed my nephew. I grabbed.... her stationery box, and retreated to my room.

The tutor emerged in my mind's eye, wet clothes clinging to her delectable body and struggling in my arms. I was licking and smooching all over her face and neck, tearing off her buttoned blouse to access her delicious body. At the thought of her wet, heaving, hot, naked form moaning under my penetration, I ejaculated into Ms. Germaine's stationery box. Her stationery was all smeared with my hot cum.

Quickly I straightened myself and put the box where it belonged. Soon Ms. Germaine emerged wearing dry clothes that belonged to my aunt. Halfway from teaching my nephew, she reached into the stationery box and gave a look of disgust. As she withdrew her hand, it was smeared with my love juice....

X X X

Ms. Germaine's tuition agency replied regarding my faux application. I had stated earlier that I only had high school qualifications; their response shocked me. They wanted to list me as a college grad, thereby lying about my credentials to attract more business.

I felt sick in the stomach! I put myself in my nephew's shoes, and thought of all that money wasted on a tutor who was probably not qualified....

A daring thought took over. What if I tried to call her bluff? What had I got to lose if I was wrong? And what if I was right?? I lost sleep thinking about this.... and decided on a bold plan.

Two weeks later, my aunt and her nephew would go on a holiday, leaving me alone in the apartment. I called Ms. Germaine, insisting that my nephew's tuition would go on as scheduled. She was confused, since my aunt had informed her of my nephew's absence earlier. Nevertheless, she agreed to show up.

PART 4: TAKING THE BAIT

The following week, my nephew's sexy tutor showed up as scheduled. As she stood at the door, I couldn't help but just stand and look her over with a painfully obvious, lecherous gaze.

Her homely allure was expressed by today's choice of clothes. A white, thin, cotton blouse covered her voluptuous chest. Underneath that colorless garment I spied a bright blue, lacy bra concealing her wiggly, pale hills.

After Ms. Germaine shot back a disgusted gaze, I collected myself and let her in.

After putting down her bag, she faced me.

"Where's Albert?" she was quick to sense something was wrong. "Where's everyone?"

"What are you playing at, rascal?"

I garnered all the calm I could muster. "No one else is here. They're on holiday."

"Then why-??"

"I know everything, Germaine. How the agency fakes your records to get you assignments."

The tutor gasped. I knew immediately that she was exposed, and scared.

"If I make a complaint, your agency will be shut down and other honest agencies won't want you." My heart was threatening to burst out of my ribs at those words; confrontations are far easier when watched on TV.

"Are you.... threatening me?!"

I became flustered as I had not thought of what to say beyond this point. "So what if I am??" I jabbed.

"I...." Germaine became flabbergasted, then fell into silence. Never daring to stare down anyone in an argument, I looked down and admired her lower body.

The tutor's knee-length miniskirt reeked to womanly allure. Decorative prints of blue, purple, and pink flowers covered the cloth, which somewhat restrained to her big bottom. Steaks of pressed flesh jutted from her sides. Her shape was not considered fat by any standard -- it was curvy and delectable.

Horny possibilities crept into my head.

"Maybe.... I can keep quiet about this.... if you do me a few favours." I said coldly.

"W-what??"

"Just do exactly as I say.... and everything will be ok."

Germaine's eyes bulged. Her body was motionless, as if prettified by a monster that revealed itself. I stepped forward. Her panicky eyes darted all over, noticing my every advance. I broke out in cold sweat; my knees began to quiver. I was nervous too, but this was a chance that couldn't be missed....

"First.... take off your glasses." I ordered, my voice barely audible from my jitters.

Utter surprise on Germaine's face. She had no idea what manner of embarrassing things I might make her do. Neither did I. Such mind games are the scariest! Usually blackmail consists of stating your demands upfront, but I was just making up orders as I went. She continued staring at me, frozen in step.

"Take off your glasses. I want to see how you look without them." I repeated.

Germaine slowly obeyed. I walked right up to her and circled her like a tradesman inspecting his goods, taking in every inch of this lovely specimen.

Plunging valleys, exciting peaks and mounds were under my horny scrutiny. She became gravely self-conscious and lowered her head. Without her glasses she looked every bit the fragile creature, an ice queen melting under the heat, her brown almond-shaped eyes pleading for leniency. All that only brought my friskiness to a new high.

"You're so gorgeous. The glasses only make you look stern." I rasped, reaching out a hand to brush her shiny, shoulder-length hair.

"What are you doing?!" she snapped, backing off to the other side of the dining table.

Eyes fixated on my prey, I rounded the table to catch her. "You agree to do whatever I ask!" I exclaimed.

"No, no! Not like this....!" Germaine pleaded.

We danced in circles around the dining stable for a while, before she made a dash toward the kitchen. I was quickly upon her, blocking her way.

"You cheat! I'm giving you a chance and not exposing you!" I glowered, hypnotized by her tearful, almond-shaped eyes. She cringed as I stroked her hair and cheek with the outer side of my palm.

Germaine winced fearfully when I grabbed her waist with both arms. "Dirty, dirty cheat!" I taunted, hands roving up her torso towards the snowy globes I had eyed for months. She curled up her hands in a futile effort to block my intruding palms.

"Is this what you adults do??" I condemned. One hand ventured up and cupped her left tit. It felt exquisite, like the softest cushion, so large but so malleable. My cock stirred.

"Ahhh.... Please don't....!" pleaded the tutor.

I paid no heed. My hand was already rubbing all over that tit furiously. My other hand joined in; and so I was hungrily kneading Germaine's chest, with her against the wall and yelping futile protests.

"I hate cheats! I never cheat in anything, why should others?" I rasped. Anger at the lying and greed of adults well up inside me, expressed in lust and revenge at this desperate woman who had been cheating my nephew. Fingers met the buttons of her blouse, and instantly they were unhinged. Lumps of snowy flesh spilled out, amidst utterances of "please" or "no".

"You must make amends!" I growled.

The twin mounds of pale flesh were held by that practical, lacy blue bra. I played the irresistible mounds, forcing Germaine further up the wall. She looked away, flaring her fearful outbreathes up at me. I continued to unbutton until her entire pallid torso was revealed. My other hand continued its molest, strafing between those bosoms while I pulled off the blouse.

This was something new to me: coercing someone for my own pleasure. My prey being an older woman actually added to the thrill. It was like bondage -- only this time, the ropes were invisible! I wanted to enjoy this reeeally slowly....

Germaine snaked out of my grip while my hands were grabbing at her blouse. "I.... I want to leave! I don't want to do this!" she exclaimed, trying to collect her things from the dining table.

"NO!"

My voice was so authoritative, I scared even myself. Really unhinged now, I grabbed Germane from behind. I kneaded those delicious breasts, then crept my hands under her bra. Underneath, the pressure from the bra was far stronger than the resistance of her very soft tits. I pulled and squeezed as much as I wanted, while licking her neck and ears.

"You dirty cheat! Dirty cheat in a delicious body...." I taunted.

Germaine shook with fear, contracting herself by bunching her hands and elbows into her chest. My grip only became harder under the pressure of her own crouching. "You...you little monster!" she hissed.

I went on licking her arms, neck and ears, whispering to her, "My god.... you feel sooo good, Germaine....!"

"M-m-monster...!"

"Germaine.... I want you.... I want to enjoy you all over...."

I felt up her legs and butt for the first time. The butt is usually the firmer part, but hers was soft and pliable to every grip and pinch. Her thighs were every bit as smooth and pale as her breasts. I lifted up her skirt, and admired her blue lacy panty that matched her bra.

"I shouldn't let this body go to waste." I sighed, and pulled at that panty under Germaine's skirt. She tried holding on to it in continued resistance.

I wasn't too patient at this point, and reminded, "Remember! Just do whatever I say, and I won't tell on you!"

In moments the flimsy cloth was yanked down her legs. I took a whiff of the panty in my hand, inhaling the musky scent that came from her most intimate region. Then with a dismissive expression I flung it away, and resume my ravage of Germaine's torso with frantic, salivating grabs and licks. She twisted and bent back over the chair she was leaning on, but to no avail. She had was moaning from my animalistic attention.

"Tired, Germaine?" I quizzed, and gruffly grabbed her by her hair, sitting her down on that chair. Germaine faced away from me when seated, with me standing on her right.

"Take it off."

She paused, looking at up me with those lovely eyes, communicating her wordless pleading.

"Your bra. Take it off."

She tentatively unhooked the blue lacy bra, then let it drop down her body to the floor. She tried protecting what's left of her modesty, hiding her nipples with her hands. I was having none of that, and pried them away to feast on her naked tits.

Some men use the term 'papaya' to describe women whose tits are a little too large. Without the bra's support, Germaine's mounds were shaped like that -- two elongated bouncing globes attached to her chest. At each end was a large, coarse nipple of bold brown, whose color covered several centimeters beyond the nipple like a dark stain.

In my hands the globes felt incredibly flabby. I clawed and plied and squished. They gave little resistance and could nearly take any shape my hands demanded. I unzipped and brushed my cock against her right nipple; this gave her some arousal. Her left nipple received lustful attention from my other hand.

12