Blackness of The Night

Story Info
University students spend time together, grow close.
2.2k words
4.14
8.7k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hadn't considered attending college before the letter came. I was going to finish high school, celebrate my 18th birthday right after graduation, and get a job at the mill, like my dad had, and his dad before him, and his dad before him. That's what you did in Pittsburg.

But then I got an invite to... where was this place, anyway? "TAP University"? Never heard of it. The "Budgerigar Islands"? Never heard of them either. And why me? My grades weren't all that great. I had done enough to graduate without flunking, that was about it.

Everything seemed to happen at once. A week after my birthday, both my parents suddenly died, and the doctors couldn't figure out why. The very next day, I got a phone call from a representative of TAP University asking whether I would accept the invitation to attend. I explained what had happened and that I had no money to make it out there, or pay for anything if I did.

"Oh, a hardship case then. No worries, young sir. We will fly you out at no cost to you, and you can live in the dorms. We have many students who live here year-round. The beach is wonderful in the summer. We will provide you with room, board and books, and a small allowance for expenditures. And after you finish your education here, I'm sure we can find you a job at the university."

I had never so much as been outside Pittsburg in my life. But how was I supposed to say no to that?

"Excellent, young sir. We will send a representative to your home tomorrow and you can leave at once, with her."

The "representative" was a student at TAP University, who had just finished her sophomore year, and was thus only slightly older than myself. She was a slim redhead named Vivian, who, as she explained, after classes helped out in the school's infirmary.

I decided right then and there that I would do the same. To help others, and to be close to Viv.

She seemed very pleased with my decision. I noticed she had a small black bag with her - a medical kit? She answered in the affirmative. I asked if she had anything to make me relax, as I was still processing everything and the amount of change in my life was making me nervous.

"Sure." Viv gave me a smile and found a spot to pull the car over. She told me to lean forward. "Close your eyes, You'll feel a little bit of a prick."

Something sharp penetrated my neck, and a second later, I was unconscious.

***

"Wakey, wakey."

I came back to life, slowly, and blinked my eyes. I was in the passenger seat of a car. We were approaching a massive building.

"We're here, Tom."

Viv gave me a charming smile as she parked the car in an open space in the lot. She popped the trunk, I picked up my suitcase, and she led the way in. At the front desk, I was handed a student ID. "It opens all the doors in the classroom wing, and your door in the dorms, and since you requested to work with me, the infirmary door."

Viv had led me to an elevator. We went up to the third floor.

"Classrooms are on the first floor, infirmary/cafeteria/gymnasium on the second, and dorm rooms on the third. Cafeteria and gymnasium are always open to all, 24/7/365."

She showed me to my dorm room. Room 117.

"All dorm rooms are single rooms, but there are four common areas, always open, on this floor for you to mingle if you feel like it. All the dorm rooms have their own bathroom and shower."

We dropped off my stuff, and I locked my door behind me. We then went to the infirmary.

"When not in class, I'm almost always here," Viv explained. "Even when there's not a patient, I can still do useful things."

I helped her sort blood plasma for two hours, putting it in the proper coolant tanks (A, B, AB, and O.)

"Thank you, Tom," Viv said when we were finished. "You're very nice."

I blushed. Viv moved in and kissed me on the neck. "And you're delicious."

Beaming at having impressed Viv, I headed back to my dorm.

I continued to help out every day, and Viv was giving off obvious signs that she was taking more and more of a liking to me. About a week after I arrived, we had a day where the infirmary had a constant flow of patients. Apparently someone had set up an obstacle course in the gym and a lot of people were finding out that they weren't as coordinated as they thought they were.

By the time the flow trickled to a halt, Viv and I were spent. I dashed off to the cafeteria for a snack while Viv finished up in the infirmary. I returned, helped her with the last three minutes of cleanup, and suddenly had a wave of fatigue nearly crumple me to to the ground.

"Viv, I'm too tired to make it back to my dorm. Is there a place I can sleep here?"

"I usually use this bed when that happens to me (which is often). It's a tight fit for two people, but I think we can manage."

I ended up curled up against Viv. with my head on her chest. She tilted her head and kissed the back of my neck.

"Tom... thank you for your help today. I couldn't have possibly managed without you."

My eyes were already closed. I seemed to feel strength ebbing from my exhausted body. "You're welcome."

***

I woke up, still a bit weak, the next morning. Viv's arms were around me from behind.

She kissed my neck again. "I love how you taste, Tom. And you're a total sweetheart."

I may have been physically weak, but hearing her say that made me feel amazing. I extracted myself from her arms and got slowly to my feet.

"Viv, you're wonderful." Then I turned to face her and noticed blood on her upper lip. "You're hurt!"

"Thank you for your concern. But I'll be okay. You run off and eat. You didn't get to eat much yesterday."

I gratefully headed for the cafeteria. I refueled, then, for a change, went to the gym.

20 minutes later, I managed to trip chasing after a basketball and fall against the sharp metal edge of the scorer's table, cutting open my forearm. I headed right back to the infirmary.

Viv clucked over me like a mother hen. "Let me fix you right up. First thing we have to do is kiss it and make it better."

Kiss it she did, all along the cut, before swabbing it with disinfectant and putting a proper bandage on it.

"Thanks, Viv."

"Glad to help."

I spent most of the rest of the day resting in my room. But I returned in the late evening to the infirmary.

"Viv, is it all right if we do today by choice what we did last night by necessity?"

"Of course, Tom. I really, really like you, you know."

"I like you a lot, too."

We curled up on the bed in the same position as before. Viv kissed the back of my neck, and again, strength seemed to ebb out of my body.

"Why do... I feel... so weak?"

"Because you're a nice guy and you care about me."

"That... doesn't... make..."

I passed out in Viv's arms.

The next evening, everything became clear.

"Viv, is it all right if I kiss your lips?"

I had decided to position myself so I could see Viv's face, this time.

"Of course you may."

I gave her a soft kiss, and never wanted it to end. We must have held it for 30 seconds.

"Another? Deeper this time?"

"Sure, Tom. I like you as much as you like me."

This time, we open-mouth kissed and slipped our tongues inside. I felt something odd. Two somethings. Long and sharp.

"Have you been... drinking my blood?"

"You don't mind, do you? I promise not to drink it all at once."

I blinked twice.

She slipped her hand under my shirt and caressed my chest. "I'm a good girlfriend. I would never do anything that would harm you." She paused. "And... I want to pleasure you."

I paused for a long moment, then... "Okay, Viv. I trust you."

She gave me a powerful kiss. "Tom, you really are wonderful."

Viv slipped off my shirt, exposing my chest.

"Mmmmm. Very nice."

She kissed and caressed my flesh, making me shiver. I gave her a smile.

"Before it comes up, let me clarify that because I'm a vampire, I can't get pregnant. So when eventually I make you cum inside me you have nothing to worry about."

"That makes sense."

I wondered if Viv could read minds.

"I can't read minds, garlic has no effect on me, I do have a reflection in a mirror, and sunlight doesn't make me disintegrate. Since I know you're curious. Anyway, I want to get on with the sex. I've been lusting for you since the day we met."

Viv resumed kissing my chest. Her lips felt wonderful against the bare flesh. And the delicate patterns her tongue was tracing along it made me quiver.

"You should be able to see my chest, too."

Viv removed her own shirt. She didn't wear a bra. Her breasts were maybe B-cups, but quite firm.

I gently pulled her downwards so I could kiss through her cleavage. Her soft mewling sounds indicated she liked that. When I kissed a nipple, then proceeded to suckle on it, Viv purred throatily, and the sound seemed to go right to my cock.

"Let's see what you're working with."

Viv lifted herself up and removed the lower half of my clothing. I wasn't porn-star-sized, but 6 inches and a decent thickness didn't make me a midget, either.

"Not bad."

Viv removed her skirt and panties, leaving us both naked.

"I'm not as into foreplay as most women. Let's get right to business."

Viv positioned her slit over my mouth and lowered herself down. I tongued it and felt her mouth envelop my cock.

"This'll take the edge off, and then tomorrow I'll ride you."

Viv's tongue first circled around the tip, then slithered up and down the shaft. I lapped up her juices from her skin, then slid my own tongue inside her.

Viv was doing something with her fingers to my balls that was making them fill quickly. She seemed to know exactly how to stimulate me. In the meantime, she pressed downwards and secured my head between her legs. Her nectar was quite tasty.

I thirstily licked inside her, swirling my tongue, trying to collect every drop of it. She responded by taking my entire length in her mouth, her throat seeming to open.

Her tongue traced stimulating patterns on my cock, which twitched and throbbed in anticipation. I sped the motions of my own tongue. Viv's body shuddered and her legs locked more firmly in place.

Her gusher of fluid mostly went into my mouth, but some of it coated my face. Feeling her climax set me off, and spurts of sperm shot directly into her throat. She swallowed every drop, then disentangled her body from mine and lay next to me.

"Your cum tastes almost as good as your blood. Ready to rest?"

"Yes."

She drank more of my blood, and I passed out.

The next evening, we both stripped immediately when we reached the bed.

"You don't need to move for this, Tom, so..."

Viv drained me of enough blood to make me feel weak. Then her hand stroked me to hardness while her other hand fingered herself.

"Ready for me to drain your sperm again?"

"I'm always ready for that."

She climbed onto my cock.

"You feel great inside me."

"Being inside you feels wonderful."

I lay still and let Viv control things. She slid up and down on my pole, gently pressing on my chest to lever herself.

"Viv..."

"Enjoy, Tom."

Her pussy gave my cock a delightful squeeze every time she slid downwards. I certainly was enjoying it. I hoped she was as well.

She sped her rhythm. pressing more firmly so she could speed the motion of her hips. Her box tightened around me as my cock pulsed.

"Ready to fill me?"

Before I could answer, her climax set me off, and I squirted inside her. She leaned forwards and kissed me.

"That's exactly what I wanted."

"You can have it any time."

She kissed my neck and drained more blood. "You give me everything I need, Tom. I think I'll keep you."

"I don't mind being kept."

"Don't worry. Once the school year starts, I won't drain so much blood, because you have to be able to function in class. But right now, if I drain you to the point you have to stay in this bed, I get to spend all my time with you."

"Is that how a vampire says I love you?"

"Let's save that for a little farther along."

"Oh, I don't know," I smiled at her. "I think I'm now a believer in love at first bite."