Blackout

Story Info
Inventing a new and highly erotic way to give a massage.
945 words
3.26
24k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This all started when my massage school instructor volunteered me and a female student to work the school's booth at the local Health Festival by passing out literature about the program and offering free 15 minute massages including the neck, back and shoulders.

It was my turn at bat when two lovely young and very beautiful Air Force Cadets approached me and asked about our program. I gave them the pitch and then offered the free massage. The brunette cadet ask what all was involved and I told her just the neck, back and shoulders and she quickly declined. The Black Cadet said she would be glad to get a massage.

I signaled for my partner to relieve me at the desk while I took the young .... did I say beautiful? Black Cadet to the curtained off area and pulled the curtain back to show her the room with the white sheets all hung around for her privacy and in the center of the room was the massage table covered with a white sheet.

I told her to undress to her waist and lay face down on the table then call me when she was ready. I no sooner stepped out and closed the curtain than I heard a voice chime out, "I'm Ready!" But was I ready? I slipped through the sheets and was immediately taken back by the sight in front of me. Here was this very dark skinned beautiful half naked young woman laying on a white sheet with another white sheet covering her lower half and completely surrounded by white curtains. It was such a stark contrast that it had me mesmerized.

I picked up the lotion bottle and poured it into my palm and gently started to massage her back. Her skin was incredibly smooth and the white lotion left traces all over her body. I don't know how long I massaged her but my partner came to the curtain and asked me what was taking so long. She reminded me that it was only supposed to be a fifteen minute massage and I had been in there for thirty minutes and there was a line starting for massages. I quickly finished up and left her there to get dressed as I went back to the desk and relieved my partner. I waited for a few minutes for her to come out and when she did she came directly up to me and gave me a big full body on body hug and a kiss and said it was a shame that we didn't have more time to finish the massage. I gave her my card with my phone number and address on the back and told her if she could get off base to come over and I would finish the massage. She smiled and said she would like that and left with her friend.

I don't remember any of the massages I gave the rest of the day and when I was done, I hurried home and did the busy bee routine around my apt and set up my massage table and several candles and waited. She didn't come and I was burned out. I blew out the candles and went to bed and drifted off to sleep.

I HAD A DREAM! and that is rare for me, I seldom dream or if I do, I don't remember them after I awake. This one I remembered. She had come to my apt and we got into the massage. Just as I was going into unchartered waters, I noticed that one of the candles flickered and went out making the room slightly dimmer. As I continued another one flickered out and it was very dim. The third one went out and, this is where it gets weird...I thought that dreams were visual and yet as I continued in total darkness, I found that I could "see" even better with my hands and fingers than I did with bright light. I now could "see" beneath her beautiful skin and I could "see" her muscles, tendons, ligaments and joints. I then came to the conclusion that the very best masseur had to be a blind man that can read braille with his fingertips. I didn't want to poke my eyes out to become the best masseur so I decided to do the massage in total darkness, darker than the inside of a coal miners ass dark. Being in the dark takes away our most powerful sense, our sense of sight and since we can't see each other there is no need for draping the body or wearing any clothes for either of us. I set out to find the perfect massage partner to try this out.

Before I could work it out, I ended up moving to Florida and new surroundings and new faces/bodies, but as fate happens, I had run a new add for my massage business and the first answer I got was from a lady who was looking for a masseur that would give her the kind of massage that she wanted and not the vanilla massage that comes in the way of most masseurs who visited her in the past, she wanted something different!

I wrote back and gave her a menu of my services that included stress release full body massage, foot reflexology, raindrop aroma therapy, chakra polarization, Tantric AND BLACKOUT massage. She wrote back asking if she could mix and match. I wrote to her that it was her massage and she could have it any way she wanted. We made a date and I prepared for the up cumming massage...to Be Continued!