Blackout

Story Info
The night can hide many things.
1.9k words
4.21
39.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,504 Followers

Some people might think of it as a crime of opportunity. Others might consider it a case of positioning yourself in a position of maximum advantage so that if an opportunity arose, you could seize it.

What happened was this.

It was a period of industrial turmoil. You know the sort of thing that happens at times. You get a weak government that's pro-labour and at the same time you get a strong union with leaders ruthless enough to take unfair advantage of the weak government.

Right now it was the Electrical boys who were on the warpath. They were after big pay-rises and a lot more say in management decisions that impacted their union, etc. etc. The sort of deal that has been known to drive some manufacturers out of business. Good short term for the union, but fatal in the long run.

The government was trying to stay out of it, claiming it was purely a matter to be sorted out by the unions and the power companies. Weak bastards.

It had now reached the stage where the unions were, while not actually striking, working to rule, and they were determining the rules. Overtime was banned and Health & Safety issues seemed to crop up on a daily basis, resulting in walkouts until the 'problems' were fixed.

A stage had been reached where the power companies couldn't guarantee a continual supply of power. They decided that their choices would be to go with brown-outs or rolling blackout, certain facilities exempt, of course.

The last time they'd tried brown-outs they'd been swamped with insurance claims afterwards, with people saying the reduced power supply had caused all sorts of damage to electrical appliances. Some of the claims were even genuine.

As a result of that mess the power companies decided this time they'd go with rolling blackouts. If the power supply got too dicey they would just cut sections from the grid for an hour, switching sections every hour until things stabilised. A pain to live with, but at least you knew where you stood.

On this particular Friday night it was heavily overcast. It occurred to me that if a blackout struck our area, it would literally be black. A night with no moon, stars or lights? People wouldn't be able to see a foot in front of them.

In my mind, an ideal time for a possible adventure. I headed down the street to stroll through the local shopping centre. Not a mall. Malls tend to have emergency generators; they'd just switch to them and keep right on going. But the main street shops were just a series of independent stores. They wouldn't have any generators. Not worth the expense, as every shop would have to have their own.

So I was strolling around the local stores, window shopping and checking the local talent.

Even though it was heavily overcast it wasn't a cold evening. It was actually quite warm and muggy, and the potential storm would be a relief as it would clear the air.

I mention the weather conditions as they had a direct bearing on the local talent. The sweethearts were dressed for the heat, light tops and skirts and shorts predominated. Too hot for jeans, which pleased me, for while jeans will nicely frame a girls figure a pair of tight shorts does an even better job.

It was getting late and the shops would be closing soon and I was just about ready to give the whole thing a miss when I spotted these three young ladies having a natter. Two of them were very nice to look at but the third was stacked. A lovely set of boobs on that one. I just sort of settled back to watch and admire for a short while before heading home.

And that was about the time that the lights went out. Did I say it would be dark? Was it ever? In an instant the area changed from a well-lit strip of shops to the bottom of a coal mine. Startled screams rose from all around the place. Don't people read the papers? They must have known this was a chance.

A chance was right. I had an hour to get up to mischief. For a start, those three young ladies weren't far from me. I took a few quick steps in their direction and then reached out. I touched someone and moved closer, my hand running over her until I found her breasts and checked them out. A quick apology (wrong woman) and my hands were gone before she could do more than give a startled squeal.

Feeling around, my next contact was much better. My hand landed on a much fuller breast and closed over it for a second. Another apology and I let go, ignoring the woman's protest. (She was protesting the touch, not the letting go.) She was going to have a lot more to protest in a few moments.

Knowing roughly where she was I moved quickly to where I would be behind her then moved forward until I bumped into her. One hand went around to grab her breasts (making sure it was my selected new best friend) while the other clamped over her mouth.

Then I started speaking very quietly into her ear.

"You will move aside with me for a few moments. Behave yourself and stay quiet and no-one will get hurt. Don't try to attract your friend's attention or I will not be pleased with what I have to do."

That's for sure. If she kicked up a stink I'd have to make a run for it in pitch blackness. Easy enough to get away, but rather humiliating.

The idiot didn't even try to struggle. She just moved with me as I pulled her to the side. Not far. Just a few paces and we were next to the wall of one of the shops.

"No-one can see you and if you yell, they won't know where you are. All sorts of things could happen to you while they're looking to find you. So are you going to be a good girl and not struggle? Just nod."

I could feel her trying to nod, so I continued.

"OK. All that's going to happen is that I'm going to lower your panties and we'll have a little fun. Afterwards, I'll vanish and you can pull up your panties and wait for the blackout to finish."

"You're mad," she whispered, as soon as I took my hand away from her mouth. "You can't expect to rape me in the middle of the street. The lights will turn on and everyone will see what you're doing."

"Don't you read the papers?" I asked. "The blackouts run for an hour apiece. We have plenty of time. I have no intention of keeping you entertained for the full hour, so I'll be long gone when the lights come on. Now be quiet and enjoy."

I lifted her dress and eased her panties down, making sure my hand rubbed over her pussy as I did so.

"Put your hands flat against the wall here," I instructed her, "and lean forward onto them. Keep your legs spread. Pretend I'm a cop about to frisk you."

I unzipped and took out Percy and pressed him against her bottom, just as a sort of introduction. She gave a little squeak and tried to pull away a little, but relaxed again when I made a growling sound. Then I pulled away slightly to give myself room to play with her lovely mound.

I started off by just cupping her mound and squeezing slightly, then gently rubbing it. I kept this up for several minutes, letting her get accustomed to my touch. Soon I was tracing a finger up and down her slit, pressing slightly but not invading. Yet.

I could feel her trembling slightly as I touched her, but she wasn't resisting. Actually, from the scent of her, she was getting worked up, like it or not.

I had her bend over a little more, easing her slightly further from the wall. Kneeling behind her I eased her lips slightly apart and then started using my tongue. She shuddered, and I heard her bite of a squeal of shock (or pleasure?).

I spent a bit of time teasing her and she was starting to writhe under my gentle administrations. It's always flattering to have your work appreciated.

"OK, sweetheart," I said, standing again. "Now I'll come in nice and easy, but I expect you to work with me here."

Now my erection was pressing against her slit. Reaching past it I eased her lips apart slightly and she gave a choked cry as I slid neatly into her. She was hot and wet and tight, and I could feel her passage giving reluctantly to the slow pressure I was applying.

Inch by inch, I sank deeper, making her mine. Finally with one last little rush I was home and ready to play. I just stayed there for a moment, listening to her gasping slightly, while I reached up her top and unclipped her bra. My hands reached around until I had her lush breasts in the palms of my hands and then it was time.

I started pumping into her, moving slowly at first so that she could match my movements more easily. She needed a prompt before she realised what she was supposed to do, but some women are like that. Then we got serious.

I pushed in slightly faster and she stayed with me, meeting my thrusts. Again I moved faster and again she stayed with me. She was doing a terrific job and I told her so. Funny creatures, women. You pay them a sincere compliment and they're rude to you. I ignored that and continued to pleasure her.

By now we were coming together quite fast and forcibly and I wondered if anyone could hear us and guess what was happening. Not that it worried me. Even if they did guess, why would they come looking? And if they did come it was too dark to see who I was. So I continued on my merry way.

I was banging her hard now and she was gasping and pushing hard back against me. Curious, I paused for a moment, and grinned to myself as she continued to bounce back and forth on my erection, carried away by her own feelings. I picked up again, driving in harder and faster than ever.

I wanted this to end now and I came at her hot and hard with that end in view. She was reacting to me and I could tell that she was reaching for her own climax. As I went surging towards the end it occurred to me that she might just be a screamer at the end. To be on the safe side I reached up and covered her mouth with my hand as I gave that last hard thrust and presented her with my seed.

There was a muffled wail from around the sides of my hand and then she was shuddering under her own climax, shaking under the force of her orgasm.

Satisfied that everything had finished satisfactorily for both of us I dis-engaged, gave her a friendly slap on the bottom and complimented her on her natural talent. She hissed something rude to me but I'd already faded into the darkness.

I found my way to my car quite easily, got in and was driving away when the power came back on. That wasn't a fucking hour. Thirty minutes, if that. You can't trust anyone these days. Any earlier and I might have been embarrassed.

Ashson
Ashson
8,504 Followers