Blackout

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
schweety
schweety
113 Followers

"Yes, sir." She replied. She faced forward and realized that Dean's thick cock was right in front of her. He had stipped off his underwear. She licked her lips looking at him.

"That's right, baby. You like that, dont you?" He questioned, gripping her hair so hard her eyes watered. His other hand was grasping his cock, moving up and down. She nodded, and he continued, "While Gabe continues your punishment I'm going to take your mouth. Don't fight as I have control. Your hands are tied. I will take your mouth however I want. When I finish then it's Gabe's turn. You will swallow every bit or the punishment will continue." The words turned her on, knowing the two men before her had all the power.

"Yes, sir." She murmured, lowering her eyes.

"Good girl." Dean stroked her hair, before gripping it hard and pulling her forward. "Mouth wide." She obeyed and he pushed his thick cock in her mouth. "Yes! That's it, baby. Take it deep. Fuck, Gabe, her mouth is hot."

"Looks like it. You should see her ass. She's bent over and it's such a pretty shade of red. Would you like to be spanked, princess?" He asked, his hand running over it. Mia nodded her head. She couldn't believe how hot this made her. Her pussy was dripping.

Dean laughed, "That's a yes." Gabe brought his hand down and Mia cried out. Dean groaned as Mia's cries vibratated against his cock every time Gabe spanked her. He gripped her hair hard, thrusting deeper. She gagged, but he didn't stop, only going deeper. This was her punishment. "Im going to come. Swallow every drop." He growled. She nodded and he began to thrust in and out fast, fucking her mouth until he pushed in deep and came. She swallowed every bit and he pulled free.

"Fuck, that was good." Dean said, twisting her hair until her eyes met his. His cock hardened when he saw her swollen red lips.

"Now it's my turn to fuck that pretty little mouth." Gabe moved in front of her and Dean behind, switching positions.

"Damn, Gabe. Her ass is a pretty shade of red. You went to town, I see your handprints all over it." He rubbed her ass. "How's it feel, baby?" Dean said.

"Ok." Mia panted, kneeling before them. She shifted, aroused. Her ass stung but it turned her on when he rubbed it.

"You ok for some more punishment?" Dean asked.

"Yes, sir." Mia said shivering, staring at Gabe's thick cock, which he was stroking.

"Good girl." Dean said. "Open that pretty little mouth up for Gabe. I want to watch him fuck that swollen mouth while I spank you."

She obeyed, and Gabe pushed his cock in in one thrust. She gagged and he swore, "Sorry, princess, but I can't stop. It was so hot seeing Dean fuck your mouth. Seeing your ass turn red under my hand. I can't be gentle." He continued to fuck her mouth, gripping her head between his big hands to keep her where he wanted. At one point Dean helped hold her head in place because his thrusts were so hard.

Dean brought his hand down. She jerked and moaned. "Fuck, her ass is hot. She likes it. She's such a hot piece. The perfect sub."

"Her mouth is so fucking wet." Gabe panted. His hands buried deeper in her hair, holding her head still. "I'm almost there, princess." Three more thrusts and he was coming. "Fuck, Dean. Her mouth is sucking me dry." He pulled free and yanked her up into his arms, kissing her.

"Here, baby, lets untie you." Dean carefully kneaded her wrists, making sure any feeling came back. "How was it?" He asked.

"Hot." Mia whispered tiredly.

"Good, because we aren't done with you yet. I think you deserve a reward." Dean whispered. The two men then worked together to bring her to another climax.

As she was coming Gabe pulled her on top of him. "Princess, I'm going to fuck you now."

Mia eagerly nodded, moaning as his thick cock pushed into her soaked pussy. "Damn, you're tight." He groaned, bringing her mouth to his for a kiss.

Dean stroked her ass before slowly pushing one finger in. She gasped, arching her back. "Shh, baby. Relax, I'm just getting you ready." He pushed another finger in and she cried out. Gabe brought his thumb to her clit and stroked. She moaned, so turned on regardless of, or maybe because of, anything Dean was doing.

Dean pulled his fingers free and then kissed her neck. "Baby, relax." He waited until she came against Gabe's hand before he pushed into her ass. She cried out with the pleasure and pain they made her feel.

"That's it, baby. Take me deeper. Let Gabe in that pussy." Dean rocked against her, pushing deeper into her ass. "Damn, you are tight. Have you ever been fucked here?"

"Once. In college." She panted, moaning at the intense pleasure that bordered on pain.

"Who was it?" Dean growled in jealousy. He spanked her ass when she didn't reply fast enough.

"A guy at a party. I was drunk and he took me upstairs. He turned me around and fucked my ass."

"Fuck." Gabe said, listening. "Did you like it?"

"It hurt. He was rough, but I liked it. That's when I first knew."

"Did he fuck you again?"

"A few more times."

"Tell us." Dean demanded, getting harder.

"He tied me up once and fucked me. He left me there all day and came in to fuck me whenever he wanted."

"Fuck, princess. I think we may do that too. Dean, I can feel you thrusting into her." Gabe growled and began to move harder. They worked her body together, their movements becoming rougher as they neared their climax. Dean reached between her legs and stroked while Gabe played with and kneaded her nipples. Then they all came together.

"Princess, you ok?" Gabe said, helping her up. Dean was using her stoking to clean her up.

"Yes, just tired." She said, leaning against him.

"We better get cleaned up. The elevator will be fixed soon. We don't want anyone else seeing her like this." Dean said, helping Mia into her skirt.

Gabe helped snap her bra and together they put on her blouse. As she was buttoning it they each pulled on their own clothes. Just then the lights came on and the elevator began to move. The doors opened and Mia saw a group of firefighters.

"Ma'am, you ok?" The firefighter questioned, holding out a hand to help her out. Gabe brushed his hand away and helped her out himself.

"Yes, sir." Mia blushed, realizing what she said. Dean chuckled behind her, bringing his hand up to rub her back.

"You sure?" The firefighter questioned, watching her. "You look a bit flushed." He looked at the two men and then smirked, as if he knew. He looked back at her and his eyes wandered down her body.

"Yes, just thirsty." He pulled his eyes away and nodded. Hewalked away and then came back bringing them all bottles of water.

The paramedics checked them all out before allowing them to leave.

"So..." Mia said. She turned to face the two men uncertainly.

"Come home with us, Mia. We are not done with you." Gabe's voice came out hard. She realized that this was a command.

She looked at them and nodded.

schweety
schweety
113 Followers
12